Discovery of the Moment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that I couldn't stay silent anymore. "What? Are you-? Kelly, are you out of your mind? Sweetheart, I raped you! God help me, I took advantage of you. Why in the world would you... I just don't get it. By all accounts, you should be coming at me with a pair of scissors."

Kelly nodded in complete agreement with me. "You're right, Dad," she said calmly. "By all accounts, that's exactly what I should do, but you're my father. And regardless of what you did, I still love you and, yes, I forgive you. I guess, in some weird way, I can kinda understand why you did it. That doesn't excuse it, but I can understand it. Listen, Dad, we both know that I'm no angel. I've had sex before and I've told you that I like it. I've been on birth control for a long time now and I know my body pretty well. That night, I can't help but admit, I had one of the most powerful orgasms of my life. Whatever you did to me, Dad, it affected me in a very profound way. I mean, one second I was running some bath water and the next thing I knew- WHAM!- I was going off like a rocket. And if you think I'm going to pass up on that kind of experience, you're out of YOUR mind."

"But, honey, it's- it's-"

"Incest, Dad," my daughter said frankly. "Yes, I know. Listen, Dad, I'm not going to try and force anything right now, okay? I've said my piece. If you want me again like that, the way you took me that night, I won't mind as long as you warn me first. And if you DO need convincing, I'll tell you something that'll make your hair stand on end."

I held up a halting hand. "Kelly, you don't have to-"

Kelly smiled sweetly at me, the way a person would smile at a child who flat-out isn't getting a very simple concept. "Dad, what makes you think you're the only one who's done something truly naughty like that? And, admit it, if you had the opportunity, you'd probably do it again anyway, wouldn't you? Wouldn't you?"

With that challenge I could do nothing but nod my head guiltily. "Yeah," I answered lamely. "I would."

"Guys like magazines, videos... visual stuff, right? That's what turns guys on, isn't it?" I shrugged my shoulders. I was no pro at psychology, but that made enough sense to me. "Well, us girls react to different things, Dad. We like ideas, thoughts... words. That's what turns us on. All those romance novels at the grocery store, you ever see a GUY pick one of those things up and start reading it?"

I looked at my daughter curiously, my eyebrows knit in confusion. Where was this going, I wondered. "No," I replied. "I guess I haven't. But what does that-"

"Dad, I read stories. Erotic stories. Online, mostly, but I like those novels sometimes, too. But you know what kind of stories turn me on the most? I'll tell you: incest stories. Dad/daughter stuff. And if you don't believe me, when we get home, I'll let you see all the stories I have saved on my computer. Hell, Dad, I've even written some." My beautiful, intelligent, athletic, strong-willed daughter stood up and sat down next to me. In a bold move, she took my hand in hers and kissed me lovingly on the lips. No tongue, no hardcore passion. It was just a simple, lovely kiss. When our lips parted she said, "I know you love Mom, Dad. And I know it would kill you if she died tonight. It'd rip my heart out, too. I love you both so very much and I'm praying with every breath that she survives this nightmare. But, Dad, what you've done has opened a whole new can of worms and I don't think we can put them back. So we have a choice: we can either pretend that nothing ever happened or we can move forward and make better things happen in the future. Personally, it's always been my fantasy to have sex with you. I even considered the idea of trying to seduce you back when I was 16, but I just couldn't do that to you and Mom. I couldn't come between the two of you. But with this ability you have, Dad, I think it's possible that we can have something... well... completely apart from everything. When you go Between you're no longer my dad. You're someone else, with a different life and different motives. Here, you get to be and do whatever you want. And you've shared it with me. I'm guessing that you've probably wanted to share this with someone for a long time now but haven't been able to. Well, Dad, here I am. I'm here, sharing this secret life you have, and I'm more than willing to keep it a secret, too."

To be continued...