Discovery River Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
woodman92
woodman92
77 Followers

"So, who's your favorite superhero?" Nick asked, pulling me out of my reverie.

"Huh?... Ah, I would probably have to go with either Batman or the Hulk," I answered. Comic books were a interest that Nick and I shared.

"That's cool. I like them, too. I have to say personally my favorite is Superman."

"I haven't really read that much of his stuff."

"Not that many people have, actually. I think he's fucking awesome. That's why got his symbol as a tattoo."

Tattoo? It wasn't anywhere I could see. "Really?

"Yeah...here, check it out," he said and then raised himself up and stuck his butt out at me, showing me more than I had even hoped for.

There, low on his lower left cheek was the Superman shield. I had apparently missed it earlier while trying not to stare and preserve the lingering threads of my heterosexuality. It was definitely a sweet tattoo, but ultimately what I liked the most was the sight of his incredible ass and the beautiful, shaved hole in the middle of it.

"Like it?"

"It's really cute!" I blurted out and immediately slapped my hand across my mouth.

"Well, I'm glad you think so," Nick replied with a small giggle and sat back down.

I restarted our conversation as fast as I could. "Who else do you like?"

Nick was more than happy to keep talking about all his favorite comic book characters, and I was more than happy to avoid any comments on the fact that I had just told him that I thought his ass was cute.

We continued paddling for a while and chatting, but all I could think about was that all too short glimpse of his hairless button. To my absolute delight, Nick said he needed to take a piss, and I soon got more than an eye-full.

I offered to pull alongside the bank, but he said it wasn't necessary. He then put his paddle down and slowly bent forward. At that point I could see it in all of its glory. It was slightly pink and looked so cute as he leaned over that I wanted to stick my face in it right then and there. He stood up and pissed off the side of the canoe. I naturally took the opportunity to check out his dick a little more, but was forced to stop when the canoe began to turn side to side, nearly spilling him out.

"Hold the thing steady!" Nick laughed as I grabbed the sides of it to gain control.

He finished his business and sat down slowly again giving me another agonizing, long look at his perfect asshole. It was all I could do to keep from reaching down and playing with my once again hard dick.

I calmed down, and we rounded a bend a few minutes later to find Adam and Ford's canoe pulled up on the bank of a camping spot. We pulled ours up alongside of it and waited.

"Hey," I questioned, "I don't want to seem nosy or whatever but are those two, you know...together?"

"I was wondering if you were going to catch that."

"It hasn't been obvious or anything. I just kinda wondered."

"Yep, they are. They've been actually holding things back a bit—probably because you're here. You don't have a problem with that do you?"

"Not in the slightest."

"I didn't think so," responded Nick in a way that made me wonder what he meant by it.

"Not a problem with what?" Ford asked as he and Adam suddenly appeared out of some trees before I could say anything.

"Nothing," answered Nick. "I was just confirming for him that you two are a couple."

"That's not a problem, right?" Ford then asked me.

"No, not at all," I replied again.

"Thank God!" Adam exclaimed, pulled Ford to him, and kissed him on the lips while giving his package a small rub. "I hate pretending to be straight."

They both turned to me to see my reaction and all I could do was stupidly give them a thumbs up. I then turned my head to the side, let out a huff, and felt a tremendous aching in my neither regions.

"I was thinking we should just stop here and set up camp for the night—it's not that long of a trip," suggested Ford.

Nick looked back at me. "This is your river. I'm cool with whatever." I shrugged.

We loaded our stuff out of the canoes and then tied them up to trees. We all stayed completely naked. Not only was it still insanely hot out, I think we all loved how liberating it was to be outside and be in the nude.

We put up our tents. Nick and I had smaller, two-person types while Adam and Ford's was huge. You could've thrown a small party inside of it. After that, everyone pulled out fold-able lawn chairs and sat down around the fire pit—except for me, I didn't bring one.

"Here, I brought my extra for you," Nick said, unfolded one, and placed it down next to his.

"Dude, thanks a lot!" I had totally forgotten about seating.

We we sat there, drinking stiff drinks that Adam made for us, and chatted about how great the trip had been so far. I did my best to keep my eyes above everyone's chest the entire time. It wasn't so much anxiety about my sexuality as it was simply from not wanting to get another hard-on. With three very sexy naked men around me, it was not easy, and there were a few times where I had to concentrate so much that I almost got hard thinking about not getting one. Nick was right beside me so he wasn't too much of a problem, but Adam and Ford were directly across from me and I found it impossible to keep my eyes from wandering down to look at what was between their legs—either way, I definitely chubbed a little.

I was rather relieved when the two of them got up and said they were going to take a short nap in their tent. I was pretty buzzed by that point and involuntarily watched them as they got up and walked away.

"Having fun?" Nick asked.

"Hmm?"

"I mean here, on the river?" he said with a large grin.

"Oh...oh, yeah, yeah! This has been great!" I replied, turning back to him.

"Good! I was a little worried that you might have a problem with all the nudity," he said while trying to suppress a laugh.

"Nah... It's so hot out, it feels good."

"That's for sure!"

"Definitely! I'm just glad that we didn't run into anybody else."

"No kidding. Who knows what somebody might think? They might think we were a bunch of fucking weirdos...or gay."

The way he said that, it almost sounded like a question, and I didn't really know what to say.

Nick then moved in closer to me and took a big swig of his drink. "I'm sorry if I'm getting too personal, but...are you into guys?"

The question caught me completely off guard. It took me a few seconds and a large gulp of my own drink before I could answer. "No, why do you ask?"

I have no idea why I lied.

"Again, sorry, just curious. You just seem so cool with everything going on today I thought maybe you were."

"Nope!" I replied as unconvincingly as I probably could have.

Nick chuckled a little, threw the rest of his drink into the fire pit, and then stood up with his exposed package right in my line of sight. "I think I'm going to take a little nap, myself."

I couldn't take my eyes off of it as he lingered for a moment and stretched.

He turned around and headed towards his tent, and I swore I heard him say: "Can't blame a guy for trying." under his breath as he walked away.

I decided that a short nap wasn't too bad of an idea, so I crawled into my tent, tried to relax, and sleep. All I could think about was the sight of Nick's asshole and that last, wonderfully lingering gaze at his gorgeous cock.

I tossed and turned, daydreaming about how his penis would feel in my mouth and burying my face between his cheeks. My dick got so hard it hurt. There was no way I was going to sleep and those last words I heard from Nick kept passing through my mind, "Can't blame a guy for trying... Can't blame a guy for trying... Can't blame a guy for trying...".

Maybe it was that or the booze or his questions or everything combined. Maybe it was just my uncontrollable horniness at that point. All that matters is that I convinced myself that I had to go to his tent and see what happened.

I walked to Nick's tent with my massive erection and my heart thumping so hard that I could hear it in my ears. I looked in through the mesh opening and saw him lying on his chest over his open sleeping bag. His tight body looked so incredibly inviting, and the site of his ass made me want to jump in and lick it all over.

I knew what I was doing was probably crazy. I had no idea how Nick was going to react to my coming to his tent. I figured that I could make up some kind of excuse for it if I needed, but before I could think of one I had knelt down and knocked on the side of it.

Nick turned his head up to me and smiled. "Come on in."

I unzipped the opening, went in, zipped it back up, and turned around to see Nick lying on his side. His cock spoke to me, saying, "Oh, yes!" as it hung over his thigh, and I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

"Need something?" he asked with a gleam in his eye. He obviously knew full well why I was there.

I looked at his face, went back to his penis, and simply nodded.

"Come here, then."

I crawled in next to him so we were facing each other and our bodies were touching. "I'm...uh.."

"Shh," Nick whispered and stuck his tongue into my mouth.

We started to make out and I went into an almost feverish state. When I felt his dick stiffening and begin to press against mine I thought I might literally light on fire.

We kissed and caressed each other with our cocks rubbing together, and I went down and took his in my hand. It felt so warm and bigger than I had expected. I pulled on it eagerly as our tongues darted back and forth in our mouths and the rush of adrenaline was nearly overwhelming.

Nick eventually pulled away. "Lie back."

I did and he first kissed my neck and then moved down my chest. He then began to lick and suck on my nipples, and I started to pour out pre-cum.

"Wow! Someone's turned on..." he whistled, finding my head absolutely dripping after taking a very slow and exhilarating route to it. He then slowly stroked me.

"Holy shit," I stammered as he began running his tongue up and down my shaft. He put my head in his mouth and my whole body convulsed.

"You okay?" he asked with his hand wrapped around my prick.

"Never better!" I panted, and Nick proceeded to give me the best head I had ever received.

He made slow circles around the tip of my cock with his tongue, licking and kissing it, between taking me into his mouth and sucking first slowly then quickly. I had never felt anything quite like as he worked my tool and took it down to its base in his throat.

He was on his knees as he sucked me while being off to my side with his ass pointed towards me. It gave me the perfect view, and the site of his tight butt-hole and that sexy, Superman tattoo began calling my name. I reached up with my left hand, rubbed his cheeks, and ran my finger through his crack. I then began to gently massage his hole.

"Mmm... You want some of that, don't you?" Nick asked, pulling my cock from his mouth.

"Fuck yeah, I do! You've been teasing me with it all day."

"Glad you noticed."

He then turned a bit, straddled me, and lowered his backside down towards my face.

The sight of it slowly coming towards me was amazing, and the best I can do to describe it is it was like a beautiful sunset that I was going to be able to taste. Seeing it come down was one thing, but when it got close enough for me to smell, it became an entirely different matter. The sweet aroma of his musk was absolutely intoxicating.

I slathered his balls with my tongue when he finally sat completely down on my face, and I stuck my nose directly into his hole, sliding it up and down, drenching myself in the luscious scent. I had no idea how good a man's ass could smell and wanted to be drowned in it. I pushed his hips a bit forward, stuck my tongue in, and found that the taste was even better.

I pulled his ass cheeks apart and began rimming him with everything I had. Picture a lion drinking from a small pool at the height of the dry season in the Serengeti—that was me licking Nick's asshole. I eventually drove my tongue in as deep as it would go, and the flavor, smell, and sensation of it all while he sucked my cock started to become too much.

"We've gotta stop," I gasped, leaning my head back, and taking in his scent deeper with each heavy breath. "I'm gonna cum."

Nick sat up, forcing his ass back down onto my face, and began to gyrate forward and back. "I think you should fuck me."

"Mmm, Hmm," I mumbled as I ran my tongue across his taint, balls, and ass, completely smothered.

"Suck me a little, first."

I was more than happy to oblige him as he slid back over me and pointed his meat downward. His head went between my lips when he lowered it, and I sucked hard, thinking it felt even bigger than I had before—Nick wasn't real long but fuck, he definitely had some girth.

I tasted the slight, delicate flavor of his salty pre-cum as it drooled out, and he began to forcefully fuck my mouth, moaning about how hot it was. He then pulled away and slathered his wet cock across my face, leaving trails of my saliva and his juices all over it. I licked every bit of it I could get at with my tongue held out until he stopped and slapped it a couple of times with his head and said: "Yeah, you need to fuck me."

He got off and lied down alongside of me in the spoon position with him on the outside. I spread his ass apart and started to rub my wet dick between his equally slick butt-cheeks.

"I want to fuck you so bad!" I moaned as I ground the tip of my penis against his asshole.

"Just a second," he said as I pushed a little of it in. He reached up, grabbing the backpack near him, and pulled out a small bottle of lube. "Here, use this."

I took it, poured a large amount onto his hole and an equal amount onto my cock. I then used my fingers to make sure he was good and slippery and finally began to insert myself into his ass.

"Oh, my God!" We both grunted as my head slipped past his sphincter.

His ass felt so hot as it engulfed my tool, and it was the tightest thing I had ever fucked.

"Go deeper," Nick panted and I slowly pushed my prick further inside of him.

I got as far as I could go and stopped while we both tried to catch our breaths.

"Fuck, you're so tight," I whispered and kissed the back of his neck and behind his ear with my cock completely buried inside of him.

Nick began to grind back into me. "Fuck me!"

I pulled myself out of him almost completely and pushed back in. I thought I might cum right there but managed to control myself.

"Holy fuck! Oh, God yeah! Fuck my ass!" Nick howled as I started plowing his hole harder and faster. "Stroke my cock!"

I reached around and grabbed his hard prick. It felt so good in my hand as I pounded into him and completely drove home the reality that I was actually having sex with another man. I forgot all my anxieties, all my confusion, and felt nothing but exhilaration in those few blissful moments that I experienced my dick being squeezed by Nick's tight, hot asshole as it slid in and out of it while I jerked him off. Nothing else mattered, it was simply ecstasy in its purest form.

And I say a few blissful moments for a reason. I wish I could say we switched positions three more times or that I had lasted an hour or even another twenty minutes but honestly, I don't think I lasted more than a couple—I was going to cum, and quickly!

"Cum in my ass!" Nick implored after I told him so emphatically.

I was very glad to hear him say that. I had already begun to spill my load before he even finished saying it. I began to thrust wildly, pumping him full of my hot semen. I jerked him off violently as I unloaded, and Nick bellowed that he was also cumming. I drove into him hard and with each spurt of jizzum I shot into him, he shot one out.

We both cried out in euphoria and kept ejaculating like I had never experienced before. When we had finally finished I pulled Nick tight to me, pushing my prick as deep into him as I could, and kissed him all over. He then scooped up the large pool of cum he had spilled on his sleeping bag and brought it to my face. I drank it all down as he let it pour into my mouth and licked his fingers clean, savoring the tangy sweetness of it.

"That was fucking incredible," I sighed with my dick still inside of him and loving the taste of his juices.

"Yes, it was," he agreed, moving his hips back and forth a little, sliding my cock in and out and causing me to jerk from how sensitive it was. I will never understand how guys in porn movies can shoot their load, stick their cocks back in, and just keep on fucking. Maybe it's just me.

We lied there a few more minutes, basking in the afterglow of our incredible sex until I was completely limp. I pulled my prick out of his ass slowly, causing me to shiver all over, and a river of cum spilled out.

"Sorry about messing up your sleeping bag," I said as he pushed the last of it out. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen, and I was seriously tempted to go down and lick it all up.

"No worries," Nick said with a chuckle, "it was more than worth it."

He turned around, and we locked our mouths together in a deep, passionate kiss.

"What'da say we get out of this tent and take a quick swim?" he asked after pulling away.

"Whatever," I replied. All I could think about right then was the lingering taste of his cum in my mouth and his thick scent covering my face.

woodman92
woodman92
77 Followers
12