Discreet Deceit Turns Into Love

Story Info
Some businesses have their risks.
2.5k words
4.16
8.7k
0
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia captured the look perfectly. She was a raving beauty underneath the short knitted sweater, dull pink shirt and lime green pants. Black rimmed glasses sat on her face crookedly as she observed the passengers on the crowded subway. Her face was scrubbed clean of makeup and she wore her blond hair up. A celebrity couldn't have disguised themselves better.

She looked around. There he was again. It was her study, but he seemed to be studying her. He was handsome, in his early thirties and he dressed impeccably. Jeremy's steel blue eyes drilled into Sophia as he returned her gaze. It unnerved her, but she dismissed it.

Sophia reached down and took her spy phone out of her bag. She was impressed that the phone was able to take pictures without people knowing it. She snapped away, giggling at how some of her subjects already had a following. Unfortunately, every time she pointed the phone at the passenger with the steel blue eyes he seemed to duck, or hold up objects that obstructed her ability to capture his image.

She was sad to see him go when his stop arrived. He had started coming onto the train a few weeks ago. Sophia had started taking pictures two months ago.

Jeremy smiled sexily as he walked by Sophia. She was tempted to stick out her foot, to get an interesting picture, but resisted the urge. She didn't want to give herself away. Her business was more important to her than her impulsive need to find out more about the sexy man on the train. She didn't want to jeopardize it.

After he left Sophia couldn't stop thinking about him. He was tanned and handsome in a rugged way. The way he smiled at her with promise had created a wet, moist sensation between her legs. The twinge of want wouldn't let up. It nestled in her pussy and created a sensation of insatiable urgency.

Once at home Sophia started downloading her latest pics. There was Evelyn with her short dresses and low cleavage. She was a pretty legal assistant that got a lot of hits. Thousands of people stopped by Sophia's website to see what the sexy legal assistant was wearing each day. The comments ranged from vicious to lecherous and beyond. The legal assistant had no idea.

Most people sat in the same place on the train every day. Being creatures of habit was good for her business. The people that frequented her site could be likened to stalkers in the way they enjoyed watching the same people day after day. It had become addicting for them.

Sophia was articulate and effective at stimulating advertising. Numerous advertisers were talked into posting on her website. Each click was money in her pocket. She got even more money if the person visiting clicked on an ad.

Sophia's hand reached down between her legs. She had stripped down and put on a comfy short teddy. It was fuchsia pink with a white lace trim. She closed her eyes for a second. She was surprised at how Jeremy's face kept reappearing in her mind. Her hand had a mind of it's own as she tucked a finger under the hem of her panties to reach for her aching clit. It needed taming. Desperately. Sophia's breathing increased as she closed her eyes and massaged her nipples with her free hand while sitting at the computer she was downloading pictures at.

In an apartment not too far away Jeremy reached for his cock. God she was beautiful. Everything about her turned him on. She was so natural, so gorgeous. He sat in a big comfortable chair in front of his computer and stroked his cock while watching her cum. Yes, he would tap that sexy little morsel alright. Then he would get the court order and bring her to trial. People had rights and she was infringing on them.

He came wildly at the instant he thought about fucking her from behind while her hands were in cuffs. Cum spilled over and ran down his cock. Jeremy absentmindedly wiped the cum from his cock while he watched Sophia finish herself off. Gawd, how he wanted to hear her moans as she came.

While walking by her earlier he had created a "forced pair" with his phone and hers. Later he had requested an alarm alert to come through on his computer if there was any activity connected with the phone. With the forced pair he was able to remotely control her computer and get the evidence he needed for his client. He was also able turn on her camera.

Jeremy was amazed at what he saw in front of him. What a nice surprise. Maybe he would toy with her for a while before he turned her in. It was shame she liked to take so many pictures. Jeremy scooped up a puddle of his cum with his finger and placed it in his mouth, appreciating the stimulation she had unknowingly provided.

Sophia dressed in her usual attire and boarded the train the next day at her usual time. Jeremy was there looking more handsome then ever. He watched her take her pictures, and as usual was careful to not have his taken. When Sophia looked at him, he winked.

Sophia laughed. She knew the way she was dressed was unattractive and made her look like a lunatic.

This time when he exited the train he bent over and said, "I know you're a hottie under there. You'll have to show me sometime. My name is Jeremy."

Sophia flushed and looked after him as he exited the train. He didn't look back but just kept right on walking in stride. This was a man that knew how to make women want him.

Back at Jeremy's place an alarm went off again. Jeremy hoped for the best when he sat down at the computer. He was not to be disappointed. This time he caught Sophia turning on the computer in her bedroom. She walked away from the computer over to her bed. Jeremy enjoyed watching the beauty take off the ridiculous clothes she wore to disguise herself.

"Oh fuck, yeah baby. Show me every inch of that hot, sexy, body."

When she revealed her sensuous curves and full breasts Jeremy had to remove his cock from his jeans. His lust for Sophia was almost painful. His cock was growing rapidly.

Sophia put a robe around her sexy curves and walked into another room. He surmised she was going to take a shower. It made him crave to fuck her in a steamy shower and make her beg him for more.

When Sophia returned she put on a white terry cloth robe and sat down at the computer. The sash was tied loosely revealing her sexy cleavage. How he wanted those tits to spill out. She looked very relaxed and he guessed she had cum in the shower. Tomorrow he would make his move.

Sophia looked at the latest photos of Garth and knew this one would inspire many interesting comments. She had caught him on camera trying to scratch his balls discreetly. The expression on his face, mixed with the positioning of his hand on his balls would illicit some very comical comments. Sophia often added a few of her own just to keep things interesting and to keep her customers coming back.

This time when Sophia sat down on the bench facing the other commuters on the train, Jeremy boldly came over and sat beside her. Sophia was impressed with how charming and well mannered he was.

After a stimulating conversation she invited him over for dinner on the following Saturday.

He arrived with flowers and smelled amazing. He told her he was a lawyer and presented his image in the very best possible light, while telling her very little about himself. Jeremy listened attentively and asked her questions she easily responded to and then suddenly he kissed her. Softly at first.

Sophia greeted his soft lips with her own full lips. She had been so busy. No time for men, or sex. It had been so long. She felt immediate lust surge through her body.

Sophia parted her lips slightly and felt his tongue circle hers. Jeremy's hands were in her hair now, pulling her closer to him. Their attraction got vibrant and needy fast. Clothes came off in a flurry.

Jeremy carried her to the bed, laid her down and parted her legs. Closing her eyes she felt his breath on her sex and his tongue circle the soft skin on her thighs next to her heat. Then suddenly his lips and tongue greeted her wet want.

Jeremy pinned both thighs down as he licked and flicked. Sophia's body responded like a wave. It arched and swayed beautifully. The energetic movements of his fingers and tongue guaranteed his success. Jeremy had navigated a sensual path of seduction and Sophia had quickly fallen for him; mind, body and soul. Afterwards he licked her cum from his cum covered fingers while she watched. Sophia was clearly sedated and content. This is when Jeremy decided to make sweet sensuous love to her. This girl was a keeper.

He was gentle and entered her wet pussy slowly while looking down into her brilliant sparkling eyes. They came together with soft, slow movements that crescendoed. The couple made sweet love for a long time. Jeremy lifted one leg at one point and got even deeper inside her. When they finished he lay down beside her and knew Sophia was the woman he wanted to be with.

They were sitting in front of the fireplace sipping wine, half clothed, after enjoying a robust round two. Sophia had cum so many times she lost count. The couple gazed into each others eyes with mutual attraction. Sophia told Jeremy stories about a fictitious office job. Jeremy was impressed that she told such interesting stories and described such colourful characters. They were actually real events that had taken place, so they were easy for her to describe. Jeremy decided it was in his best interest to let Sophia keep up her charade, for now.

By the second week of their whirlwind romance Jeremy thought for sure Sophia would feel comfortable enough to tell him what she really did for a living, but that was not the case.

He continued to ride the train and watch her take pictures of her regulars with a few odd extras thrown in the mix.

Now that he was sitting beside her, Jeremy knew it was a challenge for her to take pictures. Sophia set up her spy phone to send her text alerts at regular intervals and was able to keep up the guise.

Then his client started pressuring him. It appears more people found out they were being photographed without their knowledge. Word started to spread. People were mad. They wanted a class action suit. The comments they read under their photos were degrading. The train ride started to change. People now looked around at fellow passengers with contempt and trepidation. Jeremy was beginning to worry about Sophia getting hurt if she was discovered.

It didn't take long to happen. Someone grabbed her phone from her hand mid picture and saw what she was doing.

"It was her. It was her," the stranger shouted. The angry mob made gestures and started moving towards Sophia.

Jeremy grabbed her hand and yelled, "Come with me."

They got off at the next stop and started running. A couple of angry victims ran after them but the couple were able to duck away into a little shop.

The fugitives checked into a hotel under an assumed name. The suite was gorgeous with high ceilings and complete with a fireplace. They were unsure of going back to their apartments at this time, just in case.

Once they settled in Jeremy looked at Sophia and questioned, "What is it that you really do?"

Sophia revealed to Jeremy the whole story about her website and how she fell into this entrepreneurial opportunity.

Jeremy brushed aside her loose hair, put his hand on her beautiful face, and cupped her cheek.

"Sweetheart, don't take this wrong, but you can't do this to people. People have rights."

Jeremy spoke to her in gentle tones and cuddled and comforted her. Then he confessed to Sophia what his job was, and how he had been gathering evidence on her.

"You bastard. You were stalking me!" Sophia yelled out.

"Yes, baby, at first. I had no idea what a good, kind and loving person you were at the beginning. Then I fell in love with you honey. Please understand. I love you my sweet Sophia and I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy."

With those words he kissed her lovingly and held her close.

"I'm still mad at you," she said kissing him back aggressively. Truth be known, she had also fallen in love with the man she was kissing. But she was mad.

"You'll have to make it up to me," she surged, her libido on fire.

She took his hands and placed them on her tits, then she pulled her mambas out and let them rise over the top of her shirt. She pulled Jeremy's head to her full breasts and guided his mouth aggressively.

"Bite them. Pull at them. Make me feel your mouth."

He adored her tits for a long time, licking and slurping and teasing and biting.

"Now turn around and put your hands on the mantle."

Jeremy did as he was told.

"This is for stalking me."

Smack!

"This one is for lying to me about being a lawyer."

Smack! Smack!

"This one is for not telling me that you knew what I did for a living."

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"And this is for loving me."

With those words she reached between Jeremy's legs and started massaging his balls and cock.

When he turned to face her his cock was rock hard. Jeremy kissed Sophia and pressed his manhood against her wet mound.

She positioned herself as he had been a minute ago and jetted her sexy round cheeks out.

Jeremy took his cue, fastened his big hands onto her round cheeks, and entered her tight pussy very deep.

"Ohhh yeah," Sophia said as she achieved full g spot penetration.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

"This is for telling me all those stories about your fictitious office. The jury still isn't out about how you make your living. It's kind of funny actually, except for the part about people getting insulted."

Then he stopped talking and started drilling her hard and steady.

Sophia felt her body bounce as she held tightly onto the mantle. She liked his aggressive style and made a note to tease him to anger in the future. Their make up sex was very satisfying.

To escape the consequences of their actions the couple decided the best thing for them to do was to travel. Gradually, Sophia would talk Jeremy into helping her continue with her well paying business as a source of income. They traveled the world together never staying in one spot long enough to get caught.

Together they were able to capture many interesting pictures for the site. Even though they no longer photographed regulars, the interesting new variety of photos were popular and their fan base continued. And that is how discreet deceit, turned into love.