Discreet Ecstasy

Story Info
She has great pleasure while shopping.
1k words
4.2
106.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrsdozer
mrsdozer
23 Followers

Casually walking through the isles of an office supply store is usually boring. I was sure spicing it up today though! You see, every now and then I get a feeling of constant horniness, and find ways to make mundane tasks sensually adventurous.

I found myself looking through our sex toys. I’d already showered and put makeup on, so I really didn’t want to get all sweaty again. Especially since I needed to go shopping for office supplies today. I was so horny this morning! My eyes came across a controller that powered dual vibrating bullets. “Hmmm, I might be on to something”, I heard myself say. I slid on a pair of spandex thong panties, and put a tiny bit of lube on the bullets. I pushed aside the crotch of my thong, and slowly slid a bullet up inside my pussy. I slid the material back over my crotch, and as I stood upright, I felt the bullet slide deeper into my hot cavern. After a moment, I reached behind me and moved the thong portion to the side. With the little rosebud uncovered, I slowly pushed the other bullet into my hot ass. “Ooohhh”, I gasped. I pulled the thong back into place, and carefully made sure the wires to the controller were positioned comfortably, and that they would move along with my body. I slid my jeans on, and carefully put the controller into the little coin pocket, to ensure the controller dial was accessible. I thought of turning the controller on, but made myself wait. The tension was definitely building! I thought to myself, “Come on, just finish dressing!” I slipped on a loose T-shirt that covered the front pockets of my jeans. The nipples of my 40D tits loved the feel of the loose cotton brushing against them. I slipped on my sandals, and looked in the mirror. I looked pretty hot, and you couldn’t see the controller at all!

I gathered my things, and headed out to the car. I got in, and got situated; making sure the cords to the controller weren’t stressed. As I drove to the office supply store, I reached into my pocket, and slowly turned the control dial. Talk about anticipation! I jumped a little as the two bullets began to slowly vibrate. I just drove along, teasing myself with the low speed. I wanted to rub my clit so bad, but wouldn’t allow myself that pleasure until later! I arrived at the store, parked, and took a quick look in the mirror. My face looked a little flushed, but I don’t think I had a strange expression or anything. At least I sure hoped not. I got out of the car, and walked into the store, with the bullets in my pussy and hot ass just humming away.

I grabbed a shopping cart, and started browsing through the millions of office supplies. When I saw, or passed other people, I wondered if they might be able to hear the vibrations…or be able to tell I feeling really happy….hmmm. “Nah! I’m just being paranoid”, I told myself.

I strolled down the aisle, and then casually reached into my pocked to turn the controller dial up a little bit. “Oh, yeah!” I thought to myself, as I looked over the shelves. The sensations I was feeling were out of this world! I had to remain visually calm, but my insides were just on fire! Every now and then, I would silently orgasm, all the while wondering if anyone around me had a clue!

I kept this up for about 20 minutes, and then decided to turn off the controller to rest the batteries. After all, I didn’t want to wear them out before the ride home! I finished my shopping, and as I went up to the cash register, I turned the controller back on. Both bullets were just a humming a way down there… The cashier was a handsome man in his mid twenties. He kept glancing into my eyes as he ran items across the scanner. I remained as calm as I could, hoping that he couldn’t tell I was orgasming. I know I had to be blushing. I told myself that he was just friendly, and that he couldn’t tell what was going on. Our fingers touched as he took my money, and it felt like a spark went off! I kept telling myself, “He can’t possibly tell what I’m doing!” As I gathered my bags to leave, I thanked him, and said, “Thanks for helping me have such a great day!” The cool breeze as I exited the store made my nipples hard as stone! As I walked out to the car, I could feel that my panties were soaking wet!

I put the bags in the car, and got back in the driver’s seat. I just sat there for a minute, letting an orgasm wash over me. Then, I turned the controller back off, and started heading back home. When I was a couple of blocks from home, I turned the dial until the low vibrations started again. Mmmm…….. I parked the car, turned the dial all the way up, and then grabbed the bags and went inside the house. I was still teasing myself, as I knew there was more to come…

I put my bags down, got something to drink, and went upstairs. I definitely needed to use the bathroom, before I did anything else. I pulled my jeans down and then peeled off my sopping wet panties. I sat down and first slid the egg slowly out of my fiery pussy, gasping as it exited. Then I had to will myself to relax, in order to coax the other bullet into leaving my spasming asshole. As it was popping out, I placed the pussy - soaked bullet against my clit. This was what I was waiting for. Suddenly I had a series of gut wrenching orgasms!

“Wow!” I thought, that was sure one Hell of a shopping trip!

mrsdozer
mrsdozer
23 Followers