Discreet Encounters - Class is Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes, we'd noticed', added Emily.

'Cock, fairly happy,' I continued, 'though little more girth wouldn't go amiss. I don't want to upset Makena but I'm very glad I'm not circumcised. I enjoy the sensitivity that apparently cut men don't get, especially with oral sex. I don't suppose it's any consolation, Makena, and it's minor compared with your situation, but men lose something through these procedures too.'

'I'm a little surprised you weren't circumcised', Barbara interjected. 'We'll be talking about the male anatomy later but some of you may have noticed that - especially when Alice is trying to get him erect - Richard has quite a large head. It's essential, of course, that the foreskin can be pulled back over the head so it's a problem if it's too narrow or tight but in this case, he has plenty of loose skin there. Ok, your turn now Lucy, and I suppose we all want to know why you've preferred to keep your panties on - not that you're quite entitled to do so if you wish.'

'I feel bad now,' the girl replied, 'after hearing what Makena told us. I've got the opposite problem. I've got too much down there but, having listened to Makena I realise that's really only a fraction of the problem I think it is. The fact is, I don't normally wear panties if I can get away with it because I tend to rub a lot, so it seems a bit daft to be wearing them now. So, here goes...'

With that, she stood up and pushed her panties down her legs and stepped out of them. She sat back down on the chair and parted her thighs so that those of us facing towards her could see. Except for a few wisps at the very top of her mound, she was completely shaved, so everything was revealed. Her outer labia weren't particularly plump or rounded so there was a sizeable cleft between them. It was filled with quite a substantial clit - though at that moment the head was well-hidden in within its hood - and a pair of very thick and long inner labia. It was easy to see how she would rub on her panties and wearing jeans or trousers wouldn't be a lot of fun either. I couldn't help wondering if she'd ever ridden a bike or a horse.

'As for the rest, I'm happy with what I've got. Slimmer would be nice, but if I'm going to be on the cuddly side a bit more on my boobs wouldn't go amiss, and maybe bigger and darker nipples to match. I do wish my skin wasn't so pale, too. I burn as soon as I go anywhere in the sun. It would be lovely to get tanned like everyone else and not have to hide in the shade. Oh, and I've got lovely eyes, a nice mouth, and really cute little feet - just to end on an upbeat note.'

'Thank you, Lucy, and well done', Barbara exclaimed. 'Now what about you, Emily?'

'Before Emily starts, can I just say something?' Makena interrupted.

'Of course', Barbara replied. 'What would you like to say?'

'Well, it seems ridiculous to be the only one here still wearing anything, so I'm going to take these off.' She indicated her panties. 'If anyone's offended, I'm sorry.'

'No-one will be in the slightest bit offended, I can tell you that for certain, Makena', Barbara insisted. 'You must do whatever you feel comfortable with and only what you feel comfortable with.'

Makena didn't stand to take off her panties, as Lucy had done, but raised her bottom off her chair and eased them down, keeping her thighs as closely together as possible so as not to reveal too much.

'Thank you', she said. 'Thank you, everyone.'

After a brief pause, it was Emily's turn. Her hair was Titian-coloured and piled up on the back of her head, though the roots displayed a hint that her natural colour might be dark brown, a thought that was supported by the colour of her distinctive flashes of eyebrows. She was shaved between her legs but it seemed to have been a hurried job - perhaps a special one in readiness for this weekend - and a little inexpertly done. A brown shadow remained. I was a little disappointed - I thought that a nice dark bush would have suited her well and would have offered something interesting to explore.

'My cheeks', she said. 'They're too fat and they catch the sun and go red. Everyone thinks I use a terrible cheap blusher, but I don't. My nose is too long and sharp and my teeth are too big. And before anyone mentions it, I've hardly got any earlobes. I rather like my breasts but the right one's quite a bit bigger than the other which makes me look lop-sided. I adore my nipples though - I love having them sucked. As for the rest, I seem to curve in and out in roughly the right places, so I'm quite happy. I feel bad about mentioning it in front of Makena, but I do like my pussy. I haven't got a tight slit like a lot of porn stars have and there's a bit of stuff peeking out down there but I reckon it looks quite good. It's usually hidden, though. As you can probably all tell, I shaved for this weekend. I did like my hair but I didn't want to be the odd one out.'

'Excellent, Emily,' said Barbara, 'though as you can see, you wouldn't have been. Which brings me, finally and appropriately, to Alice.'

'Someone once said that I look like a little, lost dog. He said my face always looks so mournful. He gave up on me because he said that, no matter what he did for me, I never looked happy. That's just the way I look - I'm never going to be a happy beaming person like Emily. As for the rest, sometimes I think I'm a bit too skinny but my boobs help to make up for that. I really don't know how I ended up with that combination of tiny body and big tits. I hope they don't get much bigger or I'll be toppling over all the time. They're not quite as firm as I'd like - they tend to bounce about quite a lot and I know that one day they're probably going to sag terribly. And while I'm on about them, you've probably all noticed that while both my boobs are about the same size, the nipple and the... areola... on the right one is bigger than the other.'

She glanced around the room, as if for support, before continuing.

'Down there', she indicated, 'I like my little patch of hair. It's always been small so I don't have to do much to it but I think it diverts attention from my skinniness and my face. I've got more sticking out from my slit than Emily but not quite as much as Lucy. I've got mixed feelings about it. You see pictures of other women and they look so neat and clean with everything hidden away. I have visions of men being disgusted by my stuff sticking out. On the other hand, my clit is quite long, which seems to be a good thing. My boyfriend's cock always seemed to rub on it when he was in me and it brought me off so quickly. He said I was really tight inside too, but then I haven't had a lot of opportunities to get stretched.'

She paused.

'Oh god, I don't know how I'm saying all this. Here I am, sitting in front of you all, telling you intimate details about my pussy. And in front of a naked man who I never met until last night and whose cock I very badly want inside me. There, I've said it.'

'And good on you for being so open about it, Alice.'

There were smiles on the other girls' faces and a ripple of approval passed round the room.

'So that just leaves me', said Barbara. 'Well, I'm going to disappoint you all because I'm quite happy with my body. It takes a bit of effort to keep it in trim but that's no hardship. The tits aren't bad for an old lady' - that brought laughter from the others - 'but like several of you, the right one's slightly bigger than the left. The only thing I might change would be my legs - they're too stick-like.- but that does mean I have a gap between my thighs that some men seem to like and it's very handy for giving access to probing fingers.'

A couple of the girls blushed at their teacher's candour, as they tried to imagine a man's hand straying between her legs and feeling inside her, and imagining the same happening to themselves.

'My slit is tight, as you can see,' Barbara continued, 'except for that sort of buttonhole at the top, and there's not much inside it. My clit and my inner lips are quite small.'

She broke off and looked around the room. All the girls seemed more relaxed, having had an opportunity to voice their inner-felt fears about their bodies. It was time to move on.

'Right, now what I want you to do is to look at the person on the right and then I want each of you to say a few words about them. Alice, what about Lucy?'

'She's so cuddly', Alice began. 'I could just imagine being snuggled up against her. I think that would bring a smile to my face. Her boobs might be small but at least they're never going to sag. And maybe I shouldn't say this - I don't think I'm bi or anything - but I'm fascinated by what she's got between her legs. I'd never thought I'd ever say this about another girl - but I'd love to touch it. There, that's my bit and I've probably gone much too far.'

Barbara didn't respond to her final comment. She simply asked Lucy to comment about Makena.

'She's just so elegant. She makes me feel fat and dumpy and her skin just glows so much. It puts my pasty flesh to shame. I'm just so sad about what happened to her. I wish I could share what I've got with her. If I ever thought about going to bed with a girl, she'd have to be high up on my list.'

'Now, Makena, what about Sophie?'

'This is hard for me', Makena replied. 'In my culture, lesbianism is a taboo subject and most women would never talk about another woman's body except, perhaps, to criticise it. Even sitting here with a group of other naked girls and looking at them is something I'm having to work hard to come to terms with. But I know it's just prejudice and I want to overcome it. So I'm just going to say that I love Sophie's pointed breasts. They look so inviting - I don't know how any man could resist kissing them.'

'That's a lovely thing to say, Makena. Ok, Sophie, your turn to talk about Emily.'

'I just love her rosy glow. She looks so, well, healthy and vibrant. Her breasts are so firm and plump. I'd loved to have seen her before she shaved - I just think it might have suited her. It's all very well shaving it all off - I think we all know why we do it - but sometimes it can add an air of mystery.'

'Ok, Emily, you get the tough one. Richard.'

'I think he's got a great body for an older man. You can tell he keeps fit. I wouldn't normally go for an older man but... I like his cock. It's sweet while it's relaxed like it is now, but I'd love to see it properly hard. Just thinking about it is making me wet.'

'And finally, Richard, that leaves you to talk about me. Now, don't put a word wrong if you know what's good for you.'

'Well that's not difficult', I replied. 'I am rather hoping that this isn't going to be a totally chaste weekend and, if it isn't, I very sincerely hope you're going to pull rank on this lot and insist on the first go. It's a tough call with some many beautiful bodies surrounding me and no offence to anyone else but... I've wanted you from the moment I first set eyes on you.'

'Mmmm,' Barbara replied, 'we'll just have to see, won't we. Ok, now it's my turn to square the circle with Alice. Alice, you have a gorgeous body. I wish I could keep so slim without such a lot of effort. And your breasts look so wonderful on such a slender frame. They're full and heavy without being over the top. And I adore that neat little bush. It really tempts me to grow mine again.'

She looked around the table and saw a collection of smiling faces. The morning seemed to have gone just as she'd hoped it would.

'Right, time for lunch. After we've eaten, we will be getting more intimate still and to get us in the mood for that, I want us to hug before we go off to eat. That means starting with a big group hug and then we can hug anyone individually if we want to. Just to make it plain, that's not an invitation to debauchery, just an opportunity to feel someone else's gorgeous body in contact with our own. So, Alice, you've told us how much you want Richard's cock inside you but try to keep your hands off it for the moment.'

To be fair to her, she followed Barbara's instruction to the letter. It was just that when we ended the group hug she immediately came over and grabbed hold of me, pressing her large, soft breasts against my chest. I could feel my cock crushed against her sex, being brushed by her small patch of pubic hair, feeling the warmth of her labia on me. Her hands clasped round my waist and my behind, pulling my body even tighter against hers. I felt my cock stiffening as it rubbed against her crevice and I could feel it picking up a slight trail of wetness.

'I am going to have you this weekend', she whispered in my ear. 'You're going to fuck me.'

*****

As soon as lunch was over, Barbara asked how many of the girls had ever taken a really close look at their vulvas because that was what they were now about to do. She explained to us that she had talked to Makena over lunch and she was willing to take part in the session.

Barbara started by saying that very few people, men as well as women, had any real idea just what a variety of forms the female vulva could take. There was, she said, a fairly widespread idea as to what a 'normal' woman should look like - a tight slit with only a glimmer of clit and inner labia peeking out. She then handed round copies of a chart showing just what a variety there could, in fact, be. Before they started taking a close look at themselves, she asked each girl to take a guess at which picture on the chart best represented the way she imagined she looked. She would later ask them to review their choices after having had a close look.

Barbara then explained that she would be passing round small mirrors to each girl, which they could use to take a look at themselves. She also said that she had a video camera which she could link up to her laptop, giving a close-up view of each of the girls in turn, but she realised that not everyone might want to have their intimate parts so blatantly displayed. As it happened, everyone - having tried the mirrors - was keen to have the camera used on them. As Emily put it, 'If we're going to have a look, we may as well have a really good look.'

Barbara started by asking Makena if she was willing to be first. That made sense to me. It would hardly be an easy experience for her and it would be unbearable for her to have to wait her turn. She sat back in her chair and spread her legs. Barbara asked me to hold the camera so that she could explain what they were all seeing on the laptop screen.

I knelt between Makena's legs and focussed the camera on her vulva. As she had explained earlier, all she now had was an open hole into her vagina, starkly accentuated by the fact that she was totally clean-shaven. Barbara pointed out on the screen where her inner labia had been removed. All that could be seen was a faint line of scarring where they had once been attached.

Lucy looked at Barbara with an uncertain look on her face, unsure whether to say what was on her mind. Barbara nodded at her to encourage her to go ahead.

'I probably shouldn't say this, because what happened to Makena was horrific, but I have to say that the way she looks is rather awesome. I hate to say it but there's something strangely attractive, even sexy about it. It's her body being so open and accessible. It's the contrast of the smooth pink flesh inside against her dark skin. I wouldn't want to lose my clit but I wouldn't entirely rule out the idea of having my inner lips removed if that was the result. I suppose everyone's going to think I'm dreadful for saying that.'

Barbara's reply came with a sharp edge. 'No, not dreadful, but there's a lot more to it than that, Lucy, and we're not going there now. And, in any case, you would need proper medical advice. It's not something to have done light-heartedly.

She turned back to the screen.

'Makena, have you ever been to a gynaecologist?'

The girl shook her head. 'I've always been too embarrassed because of what happened to me. I'm not sure what reaction a Western doctor would have to me.'

'I have absolutely no medical training whatsoever but from what I've seen, there is often a small, dipped scar left when a clit has been removed. I don't want to build up any hopes at all, but I can't see that here. In fact, there seems to be something of a ridge there. I know that sometimes the clit is only partly removed or isn't removed at all. Instead, the outer labia are sewn together over the clit, leaving it intact or partly intact beneath. Maybe because you had it done in a clinic it was less severe than it might otherwise have been - more symbolic, in a way. I've heard of cases where the closure has been opened up, revealing the clit beneath. As I say, whatever you do, don't please build up your hopes - it's an incredibly faint chance and the ridge could just be scar tissue - but it must be worth seeing a doctor.'

'What if Makena's clit isn't there?' Sophie asked. 'What does that mean for her sex life?'

'The answer is that no-one really knows, Sophie', Barbara answered. 'The fact is that very few women have had sex with and without a clit and can compare the two. And even if they have, the reason why the clit was removed might make a big difference. If the girl has had it done willingly - or even because she accepts it as part of her culture or traditions, she's likely to say that the results are good. If, on the other hand, she's had it done for, say, medical reasons - because of cancer, perhaps - she's much more likely to be unhappy with the outcome, to say the least.'

'But why would a girl have her clit removed willingly?' Alice wanted to know, with a degree of agony in her voice. 'All that pleasure...gone.'

'You'd be surprised what reasons people have. Some women have it done because they want to be able to concentrate on their partner and not be distracted by their own pleasure and their need to cum. And that's not just submissive women - some dominant women have it done too. And there are women who have an aversion to their clit and labia - to them, they're simply ugly appendages. In some cases there might be a psychiatric or personality disorder behind that but not always. They might just be aesthetically sensitive people.'

'But can they still have an orgasm?' Alice persisted.

'That's difficult', Barbara answered. 'Let me explain. The external part of the clit is only a small part of the whole thing. It continues inside the body and divides into two legs and bulbs that surround the vagina. There's a suspicion that that's where so-called G-spot and vaginal orgasms - and maybe even anal orgasms - come from so, provided that the internal part of the clit hasn't been affected, the theory says that orgasms are still possible. In addition, there are suggestions that other parts of the body - such as the nipples - become more sensitive in the absence of a clit. And, of course, the biggest sexual organ of all is the brain.'

'You just said that some women have it done so that they don't have any orgasms but now you're saying that they still can.' Alice wasn't giving up.

'Yes, Alice, I did. But maybe that's where the brain comes in. Convince yourself that you can't cum and you probably won't. In any case, it's been said that a vaginal orgasm is much more difficult to achieve, it may be less intense, and it may happen less frequently. It takes time and patience on the part of both partners. Obviously, if you're concentrating solely on your partner's satisfaction... or if he's a wham, bam, thank you ma'am kind of guy, it's not going to work.'

Lucy flung her arms round Makena and kissed her. 'Please do see a doctor. It has to be worth it, just in case.'

There were several moments of silence before Barbara quietly suggested that we should move on. 'Alice, you said you've got concerns about what you look like. Shall we have a look?'