Discrete Mountain Tryst

Story Info
A high powered professional woman unites with an old flame.
2.6k words
3.5
10.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a woman on a mission, determined to hunt down an old flame for a sensuous rendezvous, the passion long dormant buried deep inside, was once again ignited. She was riding hard along Skyline Drive on her Harley, the wind blew through her long blonde hair as she sped along the winding roads on a crisp autumn day; the fair skin of her face was touched by a few freckles, that enhanced the light blue eyes she kept focused on the road ahead. She guided herself through the tight hair pin turns at almost reckless speed, as fast as she could control without flying off the side of the cliffs, she felt the rush that you get from pushing the limits. The air was cool and clear, a deep blue sky that stretched above her, as a bluish haze formed a silhouette of the ridges of the Smokey’s off in the distance.

Brilliant reds and yellows decorated the panoramic view as if carefully positioned by the meticulous brush strokes of an impressionist painter, a tranquil background that contrasted with the adrenaline-fueled excitement that was leading her down this road.

Months had passed since they last met, and distance now separated them as much as her pursuit of her new job; a career move that would position her to become one of the youngest women ever to make partner at a big four accounting firm. This ride toward her upcoming rendezvous granted her the solitude she lacked from the constant demands on her time during the work week and the opportunity for her to be alone with her own thoughts and get away. With her driven personality, she made sure she played as hard as she worked, she was not content idly sitting around. Once they met, he would be her partner in the escape from her everyday life. Now was her time, and she could just say “fuck it, this is mine.”

She thought about the man she was to meet. He was not her normal rugged macho-man military type; but still, a very good-looking man with clean-cut almost pretty-boy looks, a lean-muscular body that complemented his sharp mind and keen understanding of how to satisfy her carnal desires. His strong presence exuded masculinity as well as a confidence that naturally followed a deep understanding of women. She found him fascinating, from the entrancing resonant sound of his voice, to the piercing blue eyes that seemed to gaze into her soul and instantaneously awaken feelings of lust and nervous excitement.

As she thought about their innate chemistry, a desire pulsed through her veins with each beat of her heart and in every breath that she took now, whenever she found herself thinking of him.

Butterflies flickered in the pit of her stomach while the vibrations of the motorcycle hummed through her leather chaps to tantalize her freshly shaven smooth pussy into a warm moist caldron of lust that ached for his thick manhood to penetrate deep inside her. She felt all of the tension that had built these last couple months flood to the surface now.

Her anticipation swelled as she could almost feel him now, inside of her, and her thoughts drifted to their first time on that snowy winter day when he fucked her with such carnal intensity and red hot passion that had taken her to depths of pleasure far beyond anything she had ever experienced and somehow each encounter seemed more intense than the last…

She drew close to their meeting spot as she came upon the innocuous trail that faintly meandered into the woods from the road. She slowed the Harley down and got off, the vibrations from the motorcycle still resonating through her body. She walked purposefully through the woods, and the leaves crunched underfoot from her leather boots- a break in the near silence of the forest only gently interrupted by the leaves that rustled in the wind and fell to the ground. Blood pulsed through her eager body, a little nervous and intensely excited at the same time. She could almost conjure up exactly how his skilled tongue would gently tease its way down her belly toward her clit. The velvet warmth of his tongue’s caress and the powerful waves of pleasure he could send through her, allowing her to surrender to the impending tryst. She unzipped her jacket, allowing her plentiful cleavage to show from underneath the matching black tank top. She knew the effect the sight of her would have upon him, how much he loved her breasts, loved the powerful bad girl side of her which was so different from all of those plain vanilla women he was used to and found so easily. Unlike other women he could overwhelm with his calculating rakish charm, she had always been an active participant in this seduction, seducing him just as much as she was seducing her. In her mind she was already envisioning how she could get that look of desire back on his face, using the power of her sensuality, her lips and tongue.

As she noticed a fork in the trail, she chose left and turned up the hill, the trees thinned as she entered the rockier area. Large boulders surrounded her but framed a clear view for miles behind them. She climbed onto one of the boulders and stood back to enjoy the view. Then she saw him. His reddish blonde hair caught some of the late afternoon sun as the breeze gently swept through his strands.

His lean muscular body was outlined by the tight black t-shirt beneath his unzipped black leather jacket. She gazed impishly into his blue eyes as she walked right toward him. Without a word he cupped his hands along her cheeks and kissed her full pouting lips, sending a twinge of electricity shooting through her body. She felt weak in the knees as her body melted into him, yet the softness and warmth made her feel safe at the same time. The softness and the warmth made her feel safe and yet weak in the knees as her body melted into his firm arms. As they kissed, his hands hungrily roamed over her body, deliberately pulling back her black leather jacket to expose her fair cleavage which was practically bursting out of the constraints of her top. The contrast of the cold zipper dragged across her breasts and the warm texture of the dark leather lightly titillated her pale skin as it slid over her breasts and off her shoulders fueled the excitement for them as they continued to kiss.

Her hands explored his body too, as she felt his defined arms and strong chest-. As the two became more turned on their light touches became more frantic to remove each other's clothing. She reached for his shirt, as he cupped each breast in his hand, sucking on her taut nipples, pulling them between his teeth, eager for more, passionately kissing her breasts and on down over her soft belly as she shivered with delight…

As he kissed down her body, his tongue licked and slightly tickled her navel, until he made his way to her pussy which was now desperately red hot with desire. He undid the button of her leather chaps, and kissed the tender skin underneath, the sheer black lace of her panties barely concealed the ruby red lips of her labia that were peeking out from underneath as he unzipped her.

He laid her down on the old comforter he brought with him, firmly holding her hips in his arms as she shuddered with delight, he kissed her still covered mound while he slid her panties and jeans down… His tongue gave a first lick toward her already glistening clit, and he tasted the juices that had begun to flow over her silky smooth skin and tender inner folds. Her vaginal lips opened up to him like petals as he pulled them back, her legs began to shake slightly as a spasm of pleasure shot through her body like a current of electricity. She spread her legs a little more for him; he ran his tongue along her engorged vulva to her clit, down one side and then the other… before honing in on the bud.

The pace of his lapping increased directly on her clit, and the feelings of arousal inside swelled quickly as her hips began to writhe with sensations that were surging through her body and the energy began to take on the glow of her own color of passion as it began to flow through her body, the hue getting deeper with each breath she took. To her the moment was beautiful, the stillness of the woods behind them, a dramatic sweeping view over the valley stretched out in front of them, a crisp breeze caressed her face and the late afternoon rays highlighted her body. His tongue worked toward her smooth inner lips, down to her anus lapping the little ridges, feeling naughty but oh so good at the same time, then back up to her clit. He pulled her swollen clit into his mouth, working it between his velvety tongue and the roof of his mouth As he worked her clit between his firm tongue and the roof of his mouth, he slid his fingers inside her and pressed firmly against her g-spot, causing her body to arch in pleasure and desire.

With each beat of her heart and each breath, more shallow now, she could focus in on the accumulating sexual energy, she saw him inside her mind as blood pulsed through her entire pussy, her muscles began to spasm, the sensations tightened and then released as powerful orgasmic waves of pleasure ran through her body with each muscular contraction, the flood of the hue of the color took on a shape and created a tingle that spread down her legs all the way toward her toes, while another path crept up through her breasts down her arms and to the top of her head; its path lit every inch of her sensuous body until the energy almost completely overwhelmed her. Her mind was filled by the reddish hue that swirled through her drew her attention to an aroma, a smell of passion that permeated her and that she had never noticed before. This heightened awareness both lit her up with an extreme heightened awareness of her own senses and an intense focus inside her mind that was all encompassing. Gradually the intensity of the flood started to calm and wind down. As her orgasm subsided, she began to emerge as if from a trance.

He looked up to face her, his body positioned over her. And as she looked at him, at his lean muscular body with arms flexed, suddenly he seemed more attractive than before, she wanted him, felt connected to him, wanted his rock hard cock which she knew fit perfectly inside her...

She wanted to make a move to get exactly what she wanted. She wanted to suck his cock, She got up from the ground still gaining her bearings from the powerful orgasm that still reverberated throughout her body. She pulled his shirt off over his head and then kissed his body over his toned chest and rippled abs, to make her way down to his massive erection. She unzipped his jeans and ran her hands over his firm stomach admiring the sheer strength of his body. She opened her mouth, and wrapped her lips around his cock, her mouth salivating as if he were her favorite kind of candy; she felt the smooth texture against her tongue and the roof of her mouth.

As her lips slid down and came back up she glanced the smooth underside of her tongue across the sensitive head. Lips firmly gripped his penis, and slid along as she eagerly began milking his beautiful cock in her mouth; her hand began stroking his shaft in time to the movements of her mouth. He let out a moan, enjoying the sight of her lips around his manhood as she gazed up at him. Her head bobbed faster and arousal began to spread through her body, she enjoyed the power she felt from giving him head, power over his orgasm and the symbol of his masculinity.

She could feel the twitching of his muscles as his orgasm began to build. Then just as he was about to come, she stopped, squeezing his urethra as an orgasm shot through his body as a cascading series of waves of pleasure from the contractions in his penis. “I’m not going to let you come yet, I want you to fuck me, to feel your cock deep inside me.

With that she lay down ready for him to fuck her. Her pussy still glistening wet, aroused and ready to fuck. His cock was fully engorged with blood, mushroom shaped head capping the tip of his thick cock. As they shifted positions, he rubbed it along the length of her vaginal lips, the bulbous tip teasing her, feeling her wetness coating his manhood with her juices. Up and then down again sending more tingles through her body, aftershocks from her earlier orgasms that made her think she might cum as soon as he penetrated deep inside her. He kissed her neck, one hand gently pulling back her hair from her neck and his teeth covered it with little bites of passion.

And then he poised the head and ever so slowly began to sink inside her. She gasped as she felt how large he was, the girth expanding her, as he slid deeper inside, in her heightened awareness she noticed every last sensuous ridge and fold. As the speed of his thrusts increased and her sexual energy began to build toward an impending series of orgasms, her mind retreated inside, and began to focus on the color of that erotic sensation, growing more intense deep inside her with each pulsation. The unique essence of him somehow added to the earthiness of the moment along with the feel of the firm grip of his hands on her hips, his massive cock expanding her in unique ways she had not felt this intensely since the last time she had been with him. With one determined thrust he was deep inside her sending a shudder of pleasure rushing through her and putting just the right amount of pressure against her still swollen clit. As her orgasm continued to build, she felt her muscles getting ready, for the intense orgasms about to explode through her… her pussy clenched around his cock as each ridge became a ring of sheer pleasure surrounding him and the color became very deeply brilliant, a light spreading through her whole body, flooding it with each convulsion of pleasure spreading throughout her body with each shallow breath that she took and each throbbing beat of her heart… As she started to cum, his thrusts became more urgent, the intensity of his pleasure contributing to the wanton desire of his lust as he started fucking her hard, her legs going back to allow him deeper inside, completely feeling him as his fucking rocked her body. Building to the point where he exploded in orgasm with loud groans, she could feel each muscle contraction as his cum shot deep within her, filling her, as his heart beat hard next to hers, transferring the adrenaline into her body as well… Leaving her pleasantly disheveled, feeling deeply satisfied and relaxed.

As they settled into a warm afterglow, the two lovers were content for the moment. They knew they were going to enjoy this weekend in the mountains and indulge one another’s pent-up desires. Though time would end the weekend, it would also fuel the kind of hot, passionate sex that proximity and fleeting minutes breed.