Discretion Has Its Rewards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,027 Followers

"Your wife offered me her ass instead of yours. I've reconsidered that offer." I said bluntly, leaning over Eric's body and allowing my cock to rest between his cheeks. Carmen looked up toward me with a huge smile on her face. "I enjoy making love to women. I can't do that with you. I can only fuck you. If you want this, you need to know what you're getting. No tender kisses on the neck, no romantic phrases...just dick in your ass."

"Understood...wouldn't want it any other way." Eric said, his voice riddled with nerves.

Carmen reached behind her head and pulled out a bottle of lube from under a pillow. After handing it to me, she gripped Eric's ass, pulling him deeper into her pussy and spreading his cheeks wide apart. I had to laugh at myself for being unwilling to eat his hairy hole while I spread the cool, slick fluid over my cock and poured a thin stream onto his tight pucker.

"Oh god, sweetheart...Craig is so hard...his cock is so ready to let you feel the real thing." Carmen said, pushing her fingers past his sphincter and spreading lube within the opening. "I'm so happy we found someone to share such special things."

"I love you, baby...you've shown me so much." Eric said before kissing his wife deeply. "You're body is vibrating. This really does excite the hell out of you, doesn't it?"

"So much...so hot...so fucking hot!" Carmen panted between ragged breaths.

I smacked my aching cock against Eric's twitching ring, admiring his tight, athletic frame. While men never produced a rise in me before, I had to admit that Eric was in a newly discovered class of buds. It was the current situation, and the things he and his wife shared that had me thinking differently. I still didn't know if I could ever do this with any other couple.

"You ready for this, man? Are you ready to take my cock and have me use your ass to bust a nut?" I grumbled close to Eric's ear. I found myself really getting into this. Not because I was about to plow a hairy ass, but for the first time since getting together with the Clays, I had some sense of being in control. I'd learned to respect the man, but at the core, I still thought he was an arrogant prick. Clearly, I was still being used for their games...but for once I didn't feel like a toy to be tossed in the corner when the fun was over.

Eric paused a moment before answering, as though building his resolve. "Do it...shove that cock in my ass." He said tentatively, staring into his wife's eyes.

I placed the head of my dick against Eric's tight opening and pushed. I had fucked only one girlfriend in the ass, and then only a few times. Entry always involved some effort, but Eric was proving to be more difficult.

"Relax, baby...just like you do when I have you with my fake cock." Carmen said, sensing his nervousness.

I could hear Eric take a few deep breaths, and then the head of my prick popped inside. "Uuunngg...oh fffuuuccckkk!" Eric grunted, his body tensing below me. "Slow man...just go slow."

I gave Eric a few seconds to relax again before slowly inching deeper into his dark chute. Holy shit, he was tight! I enjoyed taking the back door with my former girlfriend, but even her sweet ass wasn't anything like the vise-grip this dude was giving me. Eric continued to grunt, groan, and breathe deeply as I made deliberate progress into his bowels. With Eric still mounting his wife, his balls were pushed back, providing a surreal sensation when my sack pressed into his and my trimmed pubic hairs filled the space between his moons.

"I'm in all the way, man. I just took your tight pussy." I said to Eric with a husky snarl, wanting him to feel like I had power over him. "Not as hot and slick as your wife's lovely gash...but still a damn fine place for a solid fuck."

I smacked one cheek of Eric's butt as I slowly withdrew, stopping just short of pulling out completely. This was still a game that we all needed to enjoy, so I had no intention of hurting him...but I sensed that Eric wanted the feeling of letting go, no longer needing to be the "man in charge, with all the answers". They always stressed that inviting others to play was not about humiliation...just the same, I started to enjoy having the sometimes cocky jerk impaled on my prick.

"Aaaahhh...yeah...sshhiittt!" I moaned, pushing fully back inside with one even stroke. "Such a fucking tight hole!"

Placing my hands on he back of Eric's shoulders, I pressed his body against his wife's as I began a moderate, but insistent rhythm...pushing hard near the end and forcing his own cock deeper into Carmen's velvet folds. Eric let out a few stifled whimpers at first, but soon seemed to adjust, and made no effort to slow my pace. Carmen squealed and yelped like a woman possessed with every forceful push against the conjoined lovers. My past girlfriends all seemed to prefer gentle-to-moderate lovemaking. But the opportunity for this invigorating fuck was more of a turn-on than I imagined.

"Oh god...oh god...oh god!" Carmen repeated breathlessly as her body became flushed and wrapped her arms around her husband's neck. The orgasm that swept through her was visibly intense.

"Fuck...oh fuck, baby...damn you feel so good!" Eric exclaimed, reveling in the pulsations around his aching cock.

Eric's brown-eye clamped even tighter around my prick as I could feel his reaction to Carmen's orgasm. I fully expected Eric to start making more frequent thrusts of his own, in order to cum at the same time as his wife. It seemed, however, that Carmen had other ideas.

"Oh god, oh fuck...you need to see this sweetheart...you need to see how fucking hot this is! Carmen squealed, pulling out from under her husband...her puffy folds bright pink and dripping with nectar.

Carmen greeted me with a deep kiss, her tongue dancing with my own. She pushed me back, and had me stand at the side of the bed. Guiding her husband to roll over, she coaxed his body to the edge of the mattress. Kneeling next to Eric, she leaned over and gripped my slick cock, pulling me toward them until my dick rested on Eric's balls. Taking the bottle of lube, Carmen squeezed an ample amount into her palm, wrapped her fingers around both our cocks and jerked us together with one hand.

Both Eric and I moaned as Carmen's slick fingers teased our sensitive heads, and rubbed our shafts together. "Mmmmm...see...isn't it nicer when everyone plays well together?" Carmen said teasingly. "Grab that pillow for your head, sweety. I wouldn't want you to miss any of this." Eric reached for a nearby pillow, tucking it under his head as Carmen bent down to kiss him once more.

"Fuck him, Craig. I want my brave man to see himself taking all of that hot cock!"

I looked Eric straight in the eyes as I lifted his calves onto my shoulders. "Shit, man...I need to get off...and fucking your hole is hotter than I could have imagined."

Carmen released her husband's dick, but still held mine to align it with Eric's overstretched sphincter. Eric's cock was still rock-hard, and pulsed with every beat of his heart...a clear string of precum pooled around his naval. With a deep grunt, I pushed fully back into him, causing Eric to wince with the sudden intrusion. I leaned over to suck one of Carmen's nipples as I pummeled her husband's ass.

"Ugh...ugh...ugh...so...fucking...different" Eric grunted with every thrust into his backside. "The heat...ugh...the hardness."

"See baby...I told you...I told you it would be so much better!" Carmen said with obvious delight.

"Oh Craig...you've been such a trooper!" she said, slapping my ass. "Fuck him hard, handsome! Jerk him for me, Craig...make my hubby shoot his cum and clamp around your hot cock!" Carmen commanded, reaching back for her dildo and slipping it in her cunt.

Unbelievably, I actually paused a moment to consider whether I wanted to jack him off. It didn't take long to realize how big a dumbass I was. At this point, I'd pretty much abandoned all my prejudices and inhibitions...even though I may not be completely comfortable with it yet.

I gripped Eric's cock firmly, his lube-covered member sliding easily within my fingers as my thumb teased the spot just under the head. I was sweating...drops of water trailed down my back. My balls were loose and hanging low, slapping against Eric's cheeks with every rapid thrust. I could feel Eric's dick swell slightly, and saw his scrotum begin to contract.

"Fuck...fuck...oh god...oooohhhh fffuuuccckkkk!" Eric screamed pulse after pulse of heavy white cream shot from his cock...landing on his face, chest and abs. His tight pucker clamped around my thrusting dick tighter than ever as the last of his cum coated my fingers.

"Ungg...shit...fuck...so close...so close!" I mumbled, fucking the constricted opening with short, rapid strokes.

"In his ass, handsome! Fill my man's ass with cum!" Carmen shrieked as yet another battery-induced orgasm flowed through her.

I was there...and Carmen's request seemed like the only thing to do. "Aaaarrrrggg...ffffuuuccckkkk...dddaaammmnnnn!!" I yelled as five heavy shots of spunk erupted from my aching tool and splashed inside another man's bowels.

I was exhausted, and fell onto the bed next to Eric as Carmen took my place...lifting her husband's legs and licking the cum as it oozed from his well-worn hole.

"Mmmmm...I'm eating your pussy, baby. Our friend Craig fucked you so good. He tastes so yummy coming out of your tight ass!" Carmen said, sounding raunchier than ever.

Eric and I were both panting for air, trying to regain our composure. I held my hand in the air, not sure what to do with my cum-covered extremity.

"Lick it for me, Craig." Carmen said, watching me from between her husband's legs as she cleaned his balls. "Let me see you eat another man's seed. That would be a wonderful way to end such a perfect birthday."

Honestly, I was spent, and no longer felt the urge to be experimental. But it also seemed like a small step compared with everything else. I tasted my own a few times, so it didn't seem that big a deal...and it wasn't. I put the sticky digits in my mouth, and found the taste familiar, yet slightly different...a bit more salty, perhaps. While it didn't do much for me, it seemed to please Carmen to no end.

The evening ended with a bit more wine, another shower, and one beamingly happy lady. This was no doubt, an experience I'd never forget.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Nearly a month had passed when another note arrived, in the same familiar stationary.

Craig,

Thank you so much for a very special evening. I know how much you and Eric struggled with letting yourselves go, just to please a demanding bitch like myself. I believe you gave Eric a chance to explore in ways he never would with anyone else. His backside was sore for a few days, but he never claimed to regret the experience. For him, saying nothing negative is like speaking volumes in the affirmative.

I would like to think I opened doors for you as well. In gratitude for you willing attitude, I've said many wonderful things about you to my girlfriend, Cathy. She's the special friend that I shared with Eric on his birthday. I hate playing the role of match-maker, but I think you two would make a handsome and exciting couple. She's only two years older than you, and shares the same hesitant curiosity of the unknown. I know this may be an unwelcome proposition, and I apologize if I've overstepped or interfered with any current relationships. Your Uncle, however, tells me you're still an available bachelor.

You can imagine my motives are not completely unselfish. Eric and I have decided not to pursue other playmates. We both agree that things are too risky to involve many more people. I think that he would love the idea of finding a secure, like-minded couple to share in occasional fun. I can't think of any better solution than two people we already trust and respect. Think about it, handsome...there may be more adventure around the corner for all of us. As always, the decision is yours. Carmen

As I read the letter, my cock was already swelling while thinking of wild possibilities. Of course, none of it mattered if this friend of Carmen's turned out to be completely wrong for me. Still...a little discretion served me well so far...maybe this would be the best gift yet. It couldn't hurt to give it a shot.

markindy
markindy
1,027 Followers