Discussion with a Wife of a Cuck Ch. 01

Story Info
Talk between a white wife & a black man.
7.7k words
4.06
171k
63

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wantyou
wantyou
93 Followers

This is what I believed to be a true story of e-mails that passed back and forth between a black man who was a friend with a white guy that wanted to see his white wife get fucked by another man. As it turned out his wife and he talked about it one night and she told him she had always had this fantasy of fucking a black guy. So if they were going to try the other man fucking her she wanted that man to be black. So as they talked more and more they realized they wanted to go further with this idea as both of them felt it was so damn hot. I found out about this by accident when the husband wrote me and we started to chat about it. When he finally agreed he gave me his wife's e-mail address so I could write her directly and get the facts. Below are the e-mails we sent to each other after she had been with her black lover since August, which was 6 months ago. If you don't like these stories of white and black and cuckolding you should stop reading now. If not enjoy!

Alice's e-mails from 1/18

Alice wrote: Hi, yes Matthew told me you might send me an email....I don't understand this email, I thought you wanted to know about me and my black lover??

I responded: Thanks for writing me back. Yes Alice that's exactly what I would like to know. I would like to know all you and your black lover, all about it and your feelings. Lee

Alice wrote: 1/18 Well, it was very strange at first being with Tryrome. I am sure that Matthew told you that it had been a fantasy of mine for a while, but doing something like this was changing how I was. I was always the "good girl", so it took some time to work up the courage to actually do it. Once I did it though, I was so glad I did!!! Tryrome is so damn hot and I just love being a slut for black men. I have always been a bit submissive, but being with him allows me to act on my desires and just be uninhibited, and that so much fun!!

I responded: Yes you sound like you love it a lot. Lucky black man I'm sure. So how does Matthew feel now that you are doing this other man. How often do you do it? I have to tell you I really want to write this story. Will you help me?

Alice wrote: 1/18Yes, I really do love it, the sex with him is AMAZING! I now know why so many women go black! Matthew seems cool with it, he likes to watch us together, and it turns both of us on. I have to admit I get so horny knowing my hubby is watching me such a slut. We get together about 2-3 times a week, but it depends on our schedules, etc. I will help you to write the story if you want, but I am no writer so not sure how much I can do, lol.

I responded: Yes you sound like you love it a lot. Lucky black man I'm sure. So how does Matthew feel now that you are doing this other man. How often do you do it? I have to tell you I really want to write this story. Will you help me?

So we began by me sending her questions to answer.

1/18 Alice wrote: My answers are below, I thought it would be easier to do it this way:

Question: So I guess the first thing you should tell me is something about yourself and Matthew.

Alice replied: Matthew and I are just your average, normal white middleclass couple, the type of people you might see at the mall shopping, at work, etc. Does this answer the question or do you want more?

Question: What do you both look like, describe yourself to me and describe Matthew.

Alice replied: I am 5'5", light brown hair, blue eyes, about 125 lbs. I have a decent figure and keep in OK shape, 34C tits and a round ass, curvy with light skin (the Irish in me) Matthew is 5"10, light brown hair, brown eyes, slim and athletic and we both are pretty easy going and a bit shy.

Question: Tell me about your marriage and how it is going.

Alice replied: We met in college so we have been together for a long time and get along well and have a pretty good marriage.

Question: Any kids, area of the country you live in, what you like and don't like about your life and that sort of thing.

Alice replied: We live in the northeast and life is OK. Like most people we have to go to work and make a living which can suck sometimes, but overall things are pretty good.

Question: Then tell me how the two of you get along.

Alice replied: Matthew and I get along well

Question: How often you have sex?

Alice replied: We have sex about 2 times a week, sometimes more, sometimes less.

Question: What will and won't you let Matthew do to your body if anything.

Alice replied: Even though Matthew is the only guy I have ever been with before Tryrome, I was always pretty open to trying things sexually with Matthew except anal and swallowing his cum

Question: Then tell me how you began to talk about you taking a lover.

Alice replied: It began as pillow talk, exchanging fantasies, it turned us both on to talk about different fantasies during sex!

Question: And who suggested and wanted it to be a black man you would be fucking?

Alice replied: It was I! Matthew really got turned on when I would talk about fucking another guy while he watched, and one day I brought up my fantasy of fucking a black guy and it drove him crazy!

Question: How did the conversation actually start?

Alice replied: During sex.

Question: You have to tell me how you felt when you first told Matthew you wanted to fuck a black man?

Alice replied: I was kinda nervous, didn't know how he would react, but at the same time it turned me on because I was finally admitting a long time fantasy and it felt good to be bad!!

Question: Where were you and what were you two doing when you or he said those words, "I want to fuck a black guy?"

Alice replied: We were in bed having sex

Question: How did you feel when you said it?

Alice replied: Nasty, bad, and very horny!!

Question: How did your husband react about it? You know, what did he say after you told him?

Alice replied: Like I said before, Matthew got so turned on, he began to fuck me very hard and I don't think I had ever felt him cum so hard before when we talked about me taking a black lover!

Question: What did you say back to him that sort of thing?

Alice replied: I told him that I wanted a big black cock to fuck me hard, and that I wanted to suck nigger cock and be a slut for black men and it made both of us so horny!! I loved being bad, it was very liberating!

1/18 I wrote: Again be completely honest here with me Alice. OK? I would like as much info on this as you can give. More is better. I need to know how you really felt. Once you answer this part if I need more info I'll ask you. Then I'll write the chapter and send it to you. You can make any changes you like, add to it or delete anything you don't feel is right. I want this to be completely correct and honest. OK? -

Alice replied: Yes, I totally understand and will tell you anything I don't like, OK?

I responded: Also I would like you to tell me not so much for the story but for my own personal info how you think this relationship with the black man will end?

Alice replied: It is kinda fun writing you because it lets me talk about this with someone other than Matthew.

Question: Will it end? Or are you going to keep fucking your lover for the foreseeable future? Has he made you better at sex? What has he done to you that Matthew hasn't done.

Alice replied: I don't think I can stop fucking black men now that I have started. It is the best sex of my love and I feel so sexy and sensual when I am with my lover. Not sure how things will go with Tryrome, but I love being with him so I will continue with him for the foreseeable future. He definitely has made me more uninhibited and willing to try more things which is hot! I dress sexier now and love to look sexy and slutty for him. With him it is good to be a slut because that is how he wants me and it is so great to just let go and be myself, ya know?

Question: Is Tryrome better than Matthew, bigger, thicker better, how so? etc.

Alice replied: Yes he is bigger than Matthew, he is about 8" and thick, while Matthew is not very big!

1/18 I wrote: Hey Alice and thanks for writing back. I'm glad you are enjoying writing and chatting with me. I am enjoying this as well very erotic to any black man. You don't have to reply immediately give it time if you're busy. I'm in no hurry. Your answers are OK Alice. But you could have given me more info. The answers while they do answer the questions they weren't very in depth. The more info I get from you the better. I hope you understand this.

How about telling me a little more about the both of you? Like maybe What do you guys do for a living? your ages? I know Matthew told me you wouldn't send a photo of the two of you but if you think it's OK I would love one. Now don't get upset I want ask you again. It's just better to see whom I'm chatting with and I can use the info from it to write your description in the story. Now a couple more questions if you can.

Question: Is your black man large and taller than Matthew? How big and tall is he?

Alice replied: Tryrome is a little of 6 feet and muscular, so he is definitely bigger than Matthew.

Question: 34C breasts and nice round hips and ass are very nice. I think you have made another brother very happy Alice. You sound very nice brown hair and blue eyes, I fucking love blue eyes. I bet you very pretty too. Matthew has good taste.

Alice replied: Thanks, you are sweet! : )

Question: I do wonder if this situation really makes your husband as happy as he tells you he is? Don't you worry about this hurting your marriage in the long run? if not why not?

Alice replied: I do love Matthew, but I am not sure how it will effect my marriage in the long run because it could begin to bother Matthew if I spend more time with Tryrome. Time will tell.

Question: I know you met in college, which college was that? How long have you known Matthew over all? How many years have you been married? - I take it no kids.

Alice replied: We met at college when I was 18, so it's been like 19 years. Yes we have kids, and we have been married 13 years.

Question: So you're meeting your lover more than once a week and fucking him more now than you are fucking your husband, is that right?

Alice replied: Yes, I think I am fucking Tryrome more right now.

Question: And you feel Matthew is OK with this?

Alice replied: Matthew has not complained about it because we are having sex as well and I am not neglecting him.

Question: Does he spend the night or just a few hours with you? How many times does he fuck you during a normal stay? if he spends the night does he stay in your bed or spare bedroom. Where does Matthew sleep?

Alice replied: I usually go to Tryrome place, unless the kids are at their grandparents and Tryrome comes here. Usually we just meet for a few hours but I have spent the night with him. If I stay at his place Matthew will be at home. It is great waking up with Tryrome, I just love to wake him up by taking his cock into my mouth and sucking it, mmmmmmmmmmm

Question: OK Some very personal questions now. You said you wouldn't let Matthew cum in your mouth. Have you drunk your lover's cum yet? If so when did you first start it. Does Matthew know about that?

Alice replied: Yes, I have swallowed Tryrome' cum, and I did that pretty much from the beginning because he wanted me to do it, and I like it now, it makes me feel so bad!! Yes Matthew knows that I swallow now, LOL

Question: You also told me you wouldn't let Matthew have your rear end. How about your lover? Have you let him in your back door? Has he fucked your rear end, your rose bud, your ass hole? When did you start that. Does Matthew know about it?

Alice replied: Yes, Tryrome has taken my ass as well now. And Matthew knows about it, but he does not get that, it is reserved for my black man. It took a little convincing from Tryrome to give it up, because I was scared because he is so big, but now it is no problem.

Question: How did you look for the man? How did you find the right black man? Did you know him before that first time? Who found him you or Matthew or both of you? What did you say when you wrote him? Did you tell him you wanted him to fuck you? Do you have a photo of him?

Alice replied: We found him online thru adultfriendfinder. It took a while to find the right guy, someone who seemed nice, close by, etc. We exchanged emails and eventually phone calls to talk. He knew that we were looking for a black man for me, so yes I told him that I wanted to try black cock. I don't have a photo of him that I can share, sorry.

Question: After you talked about it with Matthew how long before you actually started to look for and find the man. Where did you meet and what did you all say? The more you can tell me about that the better the description will be for the story. Can you remember how you felt when you told him you wanted him to fuck you. Tell me about the meeting in detail please. Did you chat with more than one guy? Did you meet with more than one? Why did you pick the one you picked?

Alice replied: It was a while before we started to look for the right guy, a few months I figure. We just met with Tryrome because from the emails and talks on the phone he seemed like the right guy. We did exchange some emails with other guys, but it didn't feel right. The first time we met Tryrome was at a bar, and he was real nice, good looking and there was a definite spark between us. I didn't tell him the first time we met that I wanted him to fuck me, but I did later on the phone and it got me so hot telling him that! I felt like such a little white slut, lol

Question: Did you know he had a big cock before you decide to do it? How did you know?

Alice replied: I asked him and he told me how big he was.

Question: How long have you been with Tryrome now?

Alice replied: Since August (5-6 months)

I wrote: This is for my own info and maybe the story. Alice please bare with me OK?

You said you enjoy talking about it with me so let's talk.

Alice wrote; "I don't think I can stop fucking black men now that I have started."

I responded: Did you tell Matthew that yet? - Not in so many words, but I think he gets the idea! It is the best sex of my life and I feel so sexy and sensual when I am with my lover."

I wrote: Do you like the sex better with Tryrome than Matthew? Does Matthew know that? Isn't he jealous about the black man giving you the fucking of your life so to speak? And that you like it so much?

Alice replied: Yes, I have told Matthew while Tryrome is fucking me that Tryrome fucks me better. It really turns me on to tell him things like that while we are fucking, like how big Tryrome is and how he can please me like Matthew can't!

I asked: How will things go for you two now?

Alice replied: "Not sure how things will go with Tryrome, but I love being with him so I will continue with him for the foreseeable future."

I asked: Do you think this will effect your marriage in the long run?

Alice replied: It could effect our marriage, will have to see.

I asked: What if Tryrome asks you to leave your husband or Matthew tell you he wants you to stop because he is afraid and thinks you are developing stronger feelings for the black guy. I mean you must feel something for the guy. Right? If you're meeting him a few times a week how do you feel about him? About Matthew?

Alice replied: I won't stop seeing Tryrome, I do have feelings for him and the sex is incredible, so that is that. On the other hand, I do love Matthew. I don't think Tryrome would say that I should leave Matthew either, but ya never know, right? He definitely has made me more uninhibited and willing to try more things which is hot! "

I asked: How Tryrome get your ass when Matthew couldn't?

Alice replied: "It's hard to explain, I just have this desire to please him and do what he wants. Its like he has this animal magnetism that I just can't resist, I am powerless to resist such a powerful and sexy man, does that make any sense???? Now I know what all those white girls were talking about when they talked about their black men!!! "I dress sexier now and love to look sexy and slutty for him."

I asked: Do you dress sexy or slutty for Matthew? Has he asked you to? How do you dress? Describe what you wear.

Alice replied: No, I never really dressed sexy or slutty for Matthew, but I love to do it for Tryrome. Its fun to wear thong (which I never did before) or things like high heels, short skirts, or tops that show cleavage, no bras so my nipples poke out, stuff like that.

I asked: Why just for Tryrome?

Alice replied: "With him it is good to be a slut because that is how he wants me and it is so great to just let go and be myself, ya know?"

I responded: Actually Alice yes I know. Yes I know completely. You see I have a white woman as my lover too. And her husband loves to watches us and even takes photos. Does Tryrome? But her husband is a sort of sissy and a real cuckold. Matthew isn't like that is he?

Alice replied; "Sometimes I wonder if Matthew really is a cuckold and a sissy, I mean he is letting a real man like Tryrome fuck his wife, right??

I responded: My lover's husband even cleans her out after we are done. Does Matthew do that? Would you ever want him to do that?

Alice replied: Matthew has not said that he likes being a cuckold, but he says it does turn him on to watch us fuck

I asked: Does Tryrome ask you to ask Matthew to do it?

Alice replied: Tryrome has not had him clean me out, but maybe I should suggest it?

I asked: Does it excite you to think Matthew likes to be a cuckold husband and have you fucking this other man? I mean really? Has he told you he likes being a cuck and having you fuck another man .

Alice replied: "Matthew has not said that he likes being a cuckold, but he says it does turn him on to watch us fuck. Maybe he could clean us both up after, lick our cum off Tryrome' cock and then his cum out of my pussy. LOL!"

I asked: Does Tryrome had a bigger cock?

Alice replied: "Yes he is bigger than Matthew, he is about 8" and thick, while Matthew is not very big!"

I asked: Doesn't that make it even more dangerous to give in more and more to the black man?

Alice replied: Yes, I think the idea of giving myself to a big black man is dangerous and exciting!!

I asked: Do you think after awhile you'll want him all the time? If the sex is that great aren't you afraid you will eventually leave Matthew?

Alice: No answer was given.

I asked: Or cut him off and only fuck the black man? Has Tryrome asked you to do that yet?

Alice replied: If Tryrome asked me only to fuck him and not Matthew, I could live with that, but Matthew would not be happy, that's for sure.

I asked: Have you ever been alone with Tryrome? If so does Matthew know that? If so what happens when you two are alone w/o your husband? Is the sex nastier or longer harder?

Do you do things for him you don't do for your husband? If so what are they? Does Matthew know that?

Alice replied: Yes, sex is always nastier and harder with Tryrome than Matthew. And yes I do things for Tryrome that I don't do for Matthew like letting him take my booty. I will swallow his cum, lick his asshole, I have even let him piss on my face and tits in the shower after I spent the night with him and we were in the shower together. OMG! I can't believe I told you that, even Matthew doesn't know that!!

1/19

I wrote: Hello again Alice and thanks for coming back to me so fast. And thank you for sharing that private and very personal piece of info about the shower. When he did that to you how did you feel? Did you enjoy it?

wantyou
wantyou
93 Followers