Discussion with a Wife of a Cuck Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked: Tell me how you dress when you see him when yon know you're not going out just going to fuck him.

Alice replied: I like to dress sexy for him. Its more difficult now that it is winter and cold out, but I like to wear short skirts and tops that show some cleavage and no bra so my nipples are poking through, belly shirts and tight jeans and high heels

I asked: Do you wear underwear when you go to him?

Alice replied: Yes, I really like wearing thong panties, I think they are really sexy!!

I asked: How is he dressed when you go to his place to fuck not go out just fuck?

Alice replied: He dresses nice, nice slacks, shirts that show off his muscles

I asked: Does he undress you and you him slowly?

Alice replied: Sometimes, other times it's very crazy and rushed to take off our clothes

I asked: Is it romantic or lust when you first arrive?

Alice replied: Depends I guess, usually more like lust, but can be romantic

I asked: Do you both just strip quickly now and are in a hurry to fuck that first time?

Alice replied: More often than not, yes, lol

I asked: And then when it's over what do you do?

Alice replied: After we will snuggle, caress each other, kiss, things like that. I love to go down and play with his cock and stroke it, lick it and get it hard again. He might play with my ass or suck on my titties or nipples

I asked: Is the next time slower and more loving?

Alice replied: Yes, it usually is

I asked: Do you ever make love to Tyrome or just fuck him? '

Alice replied: Usually it's animalistic fucking!

I asked: And with Matthew?

Alice replied: More loving

I asked: Tell me the same thing about you and Matthew when you make love.

Alice did not reply.

I wrote: I know all about vaginas baby. And sometimes after fucking a bigger cock your pussy doesn't go back as quickly or stays open more inside the tunnel.

I asked: Do you feel Matthew as much as you did when you first got together?

Alice replied: Yes, I do

I asked: Or are you looser now inside?

Alice replied: I am looser from having my kids, LOL

I asked: And you let Matthew fuck you when you come home from Tyrome place. How does Matthew fuck you from behind too?

Alice replied: Yes, sometimes, it is my favorite position!

I asked: And it's then that he falls out a lot?

Alice replied: Kinda, yes

I wrote: One last thing Alice that we talked about.

I asked: Has Matthew ever gone down on you when you know for sure that you have some of Tyrome' cum inside you?

Alice replied: Yes, he has

I asked: How did that make you feel?

Alice replied: It turns me on, because it is soooooooo nasty!!!

I wrote: Orgasms! I guess that's another reason why you like Tyrome fucking you better, he makes you cum with his cock.

I asked: Do you cum more than once with his cock in you often?

Alice replied: Yes I do, I usually have several orgasms!!

I asked: And does Tyrome last longer than Matthew does?

Alice replied: Yes, he does.

I wrote: So you said you were married for what 13 years? And you have never had a cock orgasm with Matthew?

Alice replied: That is true, yes

I asked: Or just now that you have been fucking Tyrome?

Alice replied: Yes, with Tyrome was the first time

I wrote: No orgasms from a cock for 13 years!! Now that's sad Alice. How the hell did you ever go that long w/o one from a cock? Or have you cheated on Matthew before?

Alice replied: No, I had not been with anyone else before Tyrome

I asked: So you now tease Matthew sometimes when he's trying to make love to you by telling him what?

Alice replied: I don't tease him while we are making love, I will tease him sometimes when Tyrome is fucking me

I asked: What are your words?

Alice didn't answer.

I asked: So do you still gives Matthew your body and mine a 100% now when you have sex?

Alice replied: I try my best

I asked: Or do you just sort of let him masturbate and cum inside you to keep him calm and let you keep seeing Tyrome?

Alice replied: No, it's not like that

I asked: Does he apologize to you when he doesn't make you cum?

Alice replied: Yes, he does, he wishes he could make me cum like Tyrome does

|

I asked: Or do you fake it with him to make him happy and think he is satisfying you?

Alice replied: No, I don't fake it! I have never faked it

I wrote and said: Alice you wrote: It is the same for the most part(Talking about the sex with Matthew)

Alice replied: Did you mean the sex?, Yes but it is disappointing because Matthew can't make me cum when he fucks me and Tyrome can.

I asked: So how do you get off when you are with Matthew? Like when he uses his tongue!!

Alice replied: Yes.

I asked: Besides his mouth does he get you off any other way? Using his tongue or mouth or fingers?

Alice didn't reply.

I asked: You told me you masturbate almost everyday. Tell me what you do, describe it, in detail please!

Alice replied: Depends, I will use my fingers or I will use my big black dildo and imagine its Tyrome pounding me, that never fails to give me a great orgasm, but of course nothing beats the real thing!!

I wrote: I'm sure Matthew loves that. (blow job) Do you suck him more than fuck him now?

Alice replied: Yes, Matthew really likes it, and I am sucking him more I think.

I asked: If he cums when you suck him off can he gets hard again?

Alice replied: Usually, but it takes a while for him to recover

I asked: Alice do you do suck him more often now so you don't have to have him fuck you?

Alice replied: I don't think so, I have always liked to suck cock

I asked: Does Matthew try harder now that you are fucking Tyrome. I mean does he sort of compete??

Alice replied: I never thought about it like that, but maybe he does, like he is trying to compete with Tyrome

I asked: Does he work on your body a longer time?

Alice replied: Yes, I love alot of foreplay, it gets me very wet and hot!

I asked: Has Matthew ever had trouble getting hard now?

Alice replied: No

I wrote: Some men have that trouble when the wife is being fucked better than they could ever do her. Some men get a very subservient feeling and it effects their performance. Does that ever happen to Matthew?

Alice replied: No, if anything he is hornier than ever

I asked: Do you think he wants to be more sub now?

Alice replied: Maybe, I would have to ask him

I asked: Tell me how the two of you (Matthew and you) make love? Describe how you usually do it?

Alice replied: What do you mean??

I wrote: I know you have hot sex Alice. But you have to describe how you do it. I mean do you slowly open your thighs and tease Tyrome or does Tyrome push you on the bed and fingers you or sucks your tits as you guide his cock into you. Things like that. Describe what you think the readers would like to know and read about the two of you when you are together moving towards fucking. Give me step by step on how you work towards doing it.

Alice replied: Well, I thought you could use your creative writing powers to describe the wild sex between me and Tyrome, but I can describe some things I like to do with him. I do like to tease him a little, with my mouth and tongue. Licking his cock head and shaft, taking more into my mouth and then taking him out, running my tongue up and down his shaft. I like looking up into his eyes as I worship his cock, and then taking him as deep as possible and having him fuck my mouth. GOD that gets me so wet, being his cock slut!!! Maybe take him out of my mouth and titty fuck him a little before I bend on all fours and beg him to fuck me as hard as he can, making me his white slut......

I wrote: Then tell me how he fucks you. I mean does he move the head in slow and then picks up speed? Or does he just push into you now and fuck you hard and long. , etc. What do you two do?

Alice replied: Well, usually he fucks me hard and fast, really pounding his cock into me, taking me really hard, like a bitch, which is really a turn on. If he fucks me a second time, it is usually slower, like me straddling him and just riding him real slow and we kiss and he can play with my titties as I ride his beautiful black shaft.

I asked: Tell me things like how does he last the first time? How many minutes once he starts fuck you?

Alice replied: LOL, I don't remember

I wrote: That was good that is what I need for the questions above. Descriptions! Do you suck his cum covered cock or wash it first? How long does it take for Tyrome to get hard again?

Alice replied: Yes, I will suck his cock clean, taste both of our juices. It doesn't take Tyrome very long to be ready again, I love that!!

I asked: How long before you are ready to go again?

Alice replied: I am always ready!! LOL

I asked: Aren't your nipples and clit very sensitive when you're done fucking?

Alice replied: At first, but not as much anymore

I asked: Don't you have to stop him for a while from touching you there?

Alice replied: Not usually

I wrote: Is the next time slower and more loving?

Alice replied: Yes, it usually is.

I asked: How long does he last the next time?

Alice replied: Like all guys, the second time does take longer, which is fine with me!

I asked: Now tell me the same info about you and Matthew when you make love.

Alice didn't reply.

I asked: When your husbadn falls out o fyou doesn't that make you frustrated? I'm sure it does for Matthew too

Alice replied: Yes, it is frustrating for both of us

I wrote before: One last thing, which we talked about before has Matthew ever gone down on you when you know for sure that you have some of Tyrome' cum inside you? You replied before: Yes, he has I asked: How did that make you feel?

Alice told me: It turns me on, because it is soooooooo nasty!!!

I asked: Does Matthew know he is doing it?

Alice replied: No, do you think I should tell him?

I asked: Have you ever came home and w/o cleaning up and had Matthew eat you out? Do you sit on Matthew's face now or lay back and let him put his head between your cum covered thighs?

Alice replied: I usually sit on his face, I like that position

I asked: Has drops of Tyrome cum dripped into his mouth?

Alice didn't reply

I asked: And you said it makes you feel so nasty. Doesn't that humiliate Matthew? Does he really like it?

Alice replied: Yes, probably and it probably would humiliate him, but like I said, that really turns me on, it gets me so wet and I cum so hard!!

1/29 E-mails

I wrote: Well you did start out OK but then you went back to the one sentence and/or few words again Alice. So how about if I do it this way. A few questions and you can give my more input. PLEASE give me more input.

Alice replied: SORRY! Its just you seem to ask the same questions over and over and I thought I answered them already

I wrote: What did Matthew say I bet he was pissed off when you told him you weren't giving him your ass. Then you replied: Yes, he was very pissed off about not getting to fuck my ass. I then asked: Have you ever given him that pleasure yet? Your one word reply: No

I asked: So then what happened? I know he was mad but what did he say or do?

Alice replied: He couldn't understand why I would let Tyrome do it to me, but he couldn't. Like I said before, he said that Tyrome was so much bigger than he was, that once Tyrome did it he could do it also, but I told him that my ass is only for Tyrome.

I asked: How do you know he is over it now?

Any replied: He is still not happy that I let Tyrome do it and not him

I asked: So has Matthew asked you again? And if he has what do you tell him? And what does he say now?

Alice replied: He does ask once in a while, but I tell him that it is only for Tyrome

I asked: And Tyrome was the one who told you to tell Matthew your ass belongs to your black lover. Is that right?

Alice replied: Yes, it is

I wrote: OK! Now answer this question and please don't say he won't. If Matthew told you he wanted you to stop what would you say to him?! I'm asking you what if he did what would you do?

Alice wrote: I would say that I am not stopping! This is something that we both wanted to try, and now that the door has been opened, it can't be closed. I love having Tyrome as my lover so it is not going to stop unless I want it to

I asked: How would you handle this situation? Would you stop?

Alice replied: No

I asked: Would you cheat? How would you do it?

Alice replied: If I had to cheat, I would, but it's would be more Matthew's problem than mine then I would continue to do it

I asked: Would you say no and wait to see what Matthew would do?

Alice replied: I don't understand this question

I asked: What if he told you he was filing for separation or even divorce?

Alice replied: I would tell him to think carefully about that. I would get the kids and not let him see them and he is the one that wanted me to take a lover so that would not look good for him in a divorce!

I asked: Do you feel more for Tyrome and therefore you would keep seeing him? Or do you love your husband enough to stop?

Alice replied: I do love Matthew, but at the same time, I don't want to stop seeing Tyrome! Why should I? I really have the best of both worlds, a loving husband who takes care of me, 2 great kids and a sexy black lover who I have amazing sex with!!

I wrote: OK. That's enough for now. Answer these and I'll send you a couple more. Maybe you'll give me more if I give you less. Thanks Lee

12