Discussion with a Wife of a Cuck Ch. 06

Story Info
Alice looks forward to upcoming black cock DP.
6.7k words
3.94
68.8k
23

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wantyou
wantyou
93 Followers

1/30 E-mails

I wrote: Again!! I know you have hot sex Alice. But you have to describe how you do it. I mean do you slowly open your thighs and tease Tyrome or does Tyrome push you on the bed and fingers you or sucks your tits as you guide his cock into you. Things like that. Describe what you think the readers would like to know and read about the two of you when you are together moving towards fucking. Give me step by step on how you work towards being fucked by Tyrome that first time. I wanted to know ONLY about that first night Alice. You misunderstood the question baby. I wanted a blow by blow description of what too place that first night. After you saw his big black cock what happened then. I know you started to suck it and it was thick and your mouth got tired but hen what? Did he cum in your mouth? Then I want you to tell me how you preceded to get fucked. How did it go down? If you tell me the steps I'll write them. You can even list them 1-10 or how many it takes. But to finish this part of the story that's what I need. EX: he laid you down, he opened your legs and looked at your pretty pussy, he ran his hand over your mound, he cupped your cunt and squeezed it, you stroked his cock back hard, he moved between your legs, or got behind you, etc!! OK?

Alice replied: "Well it was really hot and so nasty, it's much different than fucking my husband. I mean Tyrome undressed me and stood there looked at my body like I was a piece of meat, a whore and I actually got chills and enjoyed how he was looking at me with his hungry eyes. He is so sexy! He's big and black and his big dick was jumping with excitement as it stood straight out from his body. When I held it in my hand I could feel it throbbing and I knew he wanted me badly too. That made me feel good and very sexy!

He began to work on my body as he explode all of it. I mean he even bent me over and played with my ass hole, which I never allow Matthew to do. I mean here I have known Tyrome maybe a few hours and he was sticking a finger in both of my holes. He fingered fucked both of them too for a few seconds and then when to my breasts He had me stand up again and he cupped my breasts and squeezed my tits and made my nipples so hard. He pinched them and sucked on them hard. I cried out a little and saw my husband looking at me with concern. I told him I was OK?

Then Tyrome put his hands on my shoulders and told me to get on my knees. When I did he told me to take his slacks off. He had already taken off his shoes and socks and shirt. So I was kneeing and I looked up into his face and he smiled down at me as I undid his slacks and took my hands on the waistband and took off his slacks. He wasn't wearing any underwear and so his big black cock jumped out at me and actually sacred me for a second. Then he just said, "Hold my co in both hands Alice and stoke it for me."

I did it. Then he said, "You like my cock Alice?"

I shook my head and he told me to tell him. So I said, "yes!"

He said, "No baby! Tell me. Do you like my big black cock?

I said," Yes Tryome I like it very much."

He said, " Well Alice show me. Suck it for me Alice! Suck my big black cock. I know you want to do it for me to please me right?"

I said, "Yes, I want to please you Tryome."

And I did it as Matthew sat there and watched me sucking the biggest blackest cock either of us had ever seen. As I held it and felt how warm it was and how thick and hard it felt in my hands I had to suck it! You know I told you before I like to suck Matthew's cock, but he wasn't nearly as big and I don't swallow. Well I didn't until that night anyway. I was thinking maybe I would suck his cock make him cum and then leave and fuck him the next time we were together. But once I had sucked his cock very, very hard I knew I had to have him inside me.

He pulled me up and told me the first time he wanted to cum was inside my pretty little white pussy. So we moved to the bed and he knelt between my legs and he slowly pushed his big dick into my tight white pussy as he called it. He was easy and gentle and took his time at the start. It did take some time to get it all into me. And then he waited until I could adjust to his size. And when I did he began to fuck me as he sucked on my nipples leaving his Matthews. He did that each time we met. Tyrome told me it was his sign of ownership. He told me he wanted Matthew to see the Matthews for days after we had been together and to remember he had fucked me better and longer that my husband could ever do. And he was right he did that each time we met, fucked me better and longer than Mathew could ever do.

I really had two huge climaxes and a few smaller ones before he turned me over and fucked me doggie style. Tyrome knew from our e-mails and talks before we met that night that doggie was my favorite position. But now he fucked me hard, much harder and faster and even deeper. I had orgasms after orgasms in this position with Tyrome! I'm not sure how long he fucked me but he finally shot a huge load of his cum into my pussy. We both fell forward and rested for a while. It was then that I looked at my husband for the first time and saw he had jerked off. His cum was on his legs and the floor in front of the chair he was siting on. His cock was drained and he looked a little funny with his socks still on and no slacks. His little deflated cock looked so small compared to Tyrome's deflated cock. I kept looking from one to the other and realized Tyrome was much bigger than Matthew everywhere.

We rested a while and then I sucked Tyrome's cock and when he was about to cum he got thicker and harder. Then he held my head and kept my mouth on his cock and told me to suck harder.

I did what he told me and when he started to shot his cum he held my heard harder and told me to drink it! I did. I sucked his cock and drank his cum and even milked his balls to make sure I got it all. I do that with Matthew but I don't drink his cum. It was my first time at actually drinking cum. It wasn't to bad and so now I suck and drink both of my men's cum, but Tryome was my first. Then we all got dressed and Matthew and I talked about what happened. We both said we loved seeing Tyrome fuck me. And, we both knew and said we wanted to have it happen again. Tyrome told us he would be happy to fuck me again any time I wanted it. He told me I had a great body, and that I was beautiful. That made me feel good inside. Then he told me I had a really tight cunt and I was an excellent fuck. He said he loved fucking me. That made me feel really good since I have had two kids and still could fuck a big cock man with my tight pussy. OK. Is that what you wanted to know?

I said: "Thank you Alice."

I asked earlier: "Aren't your nipples and clit very sensitive when you're done fucking your lover? You reply earlier: At first, but not as much anymore. Why is that? I mean what made your body change?"

Alice replied: "I guess I'm use to it now. Or, it doesn't bother me as much as before. I mean I was so innocent and Matthew and I hardly ever did it more than once maybe twice. But that was months ago and I'm much more matured in the ways of pleasing a man now that Tyrome has been fucking me. He fucks me at least twice each time I'm with him most of the time we do it three times. So my body is more use to it now."

I asked earlier: "Tell me things like how does long does Tyrome last the first time you are fucking? How many minutes once he starts fuck you? You replied earlier: LOL, I don't remember. I asked: "Can't you guess you been seeing him for months now?"

Alice replied: "Maybe five or ten minutes the first time much longer the second time.

I wrote earlier: "How long does he last the next time? You replied earlier: Like all guys, the second time does take longer, which is fine with me!"

I asked: "Again Alice can't you give me an idea, ballpark, guess?"

Alice said: "Fifteen minutes, a half an hour, I don't know I'm to busy being fucked and enjoying it to look at a damn clock. But I can tell you it's much longer and he fucks me harder the second time. Much harder and nastier too. He really gives it to me the second time. He's so much better than my husband is when he fucks me, so damn much better."

I wrote earlier: "And Matthew falls out a lot if he fucks you after Tyrome has fucked you is that right?" You replied earlier: "Kinda, yes." I asked: "Doesn't that make you frustrated? I'm sure it does for Matthew too." You replied: "Yes, it is frustrating for both of us. But he is so much thinner than my main man."

I asked: "So do you say anything about it to Matthew? Does he?"

Alice replied; "He keeps telling me he's sorry it happens so often now. But he can't help it the poor baby! I guess after Tyrome finishes with me I'm much more opened down there and stretched from his bigger cock It's just that Matthew's little cock can't do it for me."

I asked: "Do you ever tell Tyrome about it?"

Alice reply: "Yes and he thinks it's funny. He laughs when I tell him my husband's cock falls out of me after he gets done fucking me so good."

I asked: "So do you laugh too?"

Alice reply: "Yes sometimes. It is sort of funny when Tyrome and I talk about Matthew's little cock."

I wrote earlier: "One last thing, which we talked about. Has Matthew ever gone down on you when you know for sure that you have some of Tyrome' cum inside you?" You replied earlier: "Yes, he has."

I asked: "How did that make you feel?"

Alice replied: It turns me on, because it is soooooooo nasty!!"

I asked: "Why does it turn you on so much Alice?"

Alice replied: "It's so nasty so dirty and so bad. I love being bad for Tyrome and I love Matthew licking my pussy and making me cum. He sure can't do it with his little dick any more, well maybe he never could really do me like I wanted."

I asked: "Do you enjoy the humiliation Matthew would have if he knew it?"

Alice replied: "Yes sometimes I do. And I think Matthew likes it. I do it usually when I'm fucking my black lover. And Matthew is sitting there watching us fuck and he is jerking off. That's when I humiliate him the most I think. But I think him eating my lover's cum is just hot. And Matthew eats my pussy so good and baths my hole when Tyrome has really fucked me that I'm not going to tell Matthew about the cum. Well, maybe one day when he realizes it. But I will tell him he still has to do it because his little cock can't."

I asked: "Do you like that Matthew is giving you his love by licking your pussy for you and you are feeding him Tyrome' cum? "

Alice replied, "Well it's not that I try and keep Tyrome's cum in side me. I mean I do shower before Matthew goes down on me, usually. Most of them time, but Tyrome's cock is so big and he cums in side me so deep I know I haven't gotten it all out of my pussy before Matthew is going down on me or I'm sitting on his face and he's eating me."

I asked earlier: "Does Matthew know he is doing it?"

Alice replied earlier: "No, do you think I should tell him?"

I asked: "Well unless you are scared, he may not like the idea. Yes I think you should tell him and see what he tells you? See how he reacts." Alice didn't reply

I asked: "Do you think he would be upset?"

Alice replied; "I don't know he loves to eat my pussy and is very good at it. So as long as I shower he is Ok with it."

I asked earlier: "Do you sit on Matthew's face now or lay back and let him put his head between your cum covered thighs?" You relied earlier: "I usually sit on his face, I like that position best because Matthew can get his tongue deeper that way."

I asked: "And you do that when you come back from fucking Tyrome, right?"

Alice said, "Yes, it happens almost every time now. I come home, shower and get into bed. I tell Matthew what I did with my lover and I sit on his face and he eats me while I tell him about fucking Tyrome. He makes me cum a lot when he eats me. He's very, very good at it. I love my husband's tongue in my pussy."

I asked: "Ever do it before you clean up at all? I mean do you sit on your husband's face before you even shower?"

Alice said: "I told you, I shower. Yes I clean up before he licks my pussy. Well most of the time but sometimes Matthew is just to excited to wait and we get into the shower together and I know I'm not completely clean when he knees in front of me and licks me. But I am somewhat clean. But when I sit on his face like I like to do I have showered. So Matthew eats me when he is excited and in the shower and it's then I know for sure he licking Tyrome's cum for sure. It's his fault!! He should wait for me to clean up right."

I asked: "So you know for sure that Matthew has licked Tyrome' cum out of you? Right?

Alice replied: "Yes. He has for sure."

I wrote earlier: "Have you seen drops of Tyrome cum dripped into Matthew's mouth?"

Alice replied: "No. But I know they have. I mean I can feel it running out of me as I sit on Matthew's mouth it is down there under my pussy so you know it goes in. So I know for sure he has tasted my lover's cum, and more than once."

I wrote earlier: "And you said it makes you feel so nasty. Doesn't that humiliate Matthew terribly? "

Alice replied: "Yes I guess so, sometimes."

I asked: "Do you really like it when you do that sort of thing to him and not tell him about it?" You replied earlier: "Yes, probably and it probably would humiliate him, but like I said, that really turns me on, it gets me so wet and I cum so hard on my husband's mouth!!"

I asked: "So you don't tell him because you're afraid Matthew will stop doing it?"

Alice replied: "Yes that's right. Matthew eats my pussy so good! So I'm not going to chance it and have him stop pleasing me that way. I mean his little dick sure can't do the job for me. He knows it and so do Tyrome and I. So his tongue will have to do it."

I asked: "And you don't see that as very cruel?"

Alice replied: "Well maybe it is but if Matthew doesn't know about it what's the harm. Besides he loves going down on me. I told you he knows his cock can't make me cum so he tries to compensate with his sweet wonderful mouth and tongue."

I asked: "And you don't think this is changing your relationship with your husband?"

Alice replied: "Well I do still love Matthew. And he still loves me and loves seeing me get fucked by Tyrome's big cock. So no, I don't see where it's hurting us. The sex with Matthew is better too now and he enjoys it. So as long as he likes seeing me being fucked and it doesn't cause any trouble between us, what's the harm? I mean think about it. I drink a lot of Tyrome's cum all the time. Every time we are together he has me suck him off at least once. So what's the problem if Matthew taste a little of it too after the fact. It's no big deal!"

I asked: "Did Tyrome tell you to do that? I mean let Matthew drink his cum? (Even if you think he was kidding around)"

Alice replied: "Well we have joked about it. He tells me all the time after our last fuck session if I am going to hold his cum inside me so when I get home Matthew can enjoy the taste of it too. But he is only joking, I think. Yes he was joking, pushing my buttons so to speak."

1/31 E-mails:

Alice replied back the next day with her answer: Well I tried to answer your question the first time. But I will try my best to answer it again. OK? (I still think I already did this, but here we go) When we went to the hotel room, I was really nervous, I mean I had never been with another man except Matthew, and here I was going to a hotel room with a big black man and my husband was going to watch! Even though I thought Tyrome was really hot and I wanted him, I still wasn't 100% sure if I was going to go through with it. We went into the room and Tyrome and I stood and kissed for a little bit while Matthew sat on one of the beds and watched. I felt Tyrome' strong arms around me, as he held me and ran his hands all over my body, especially my ass and tits. I was nervous kissing him at first, it felt strange to kiss someone else, but I got into it because he was a good kisser and he was getting me hot and horny. He started to undress me, and explored my body. I just had to see his cock, so I went down and undid his pants and took out his big beautiful cock. Well it sprung out at me! LOL! Then I sucked him super hard like I told you. I couldn't believe the size of it!!! It was the biggest cock I had ever seen and I had to have it....I stroked it and played with it, and it got so much bigger and harder in my hands! Tyrome pushed my head down so I could suck it and I took it into my mouth. It was much longer and thicker than Matthew's, so it took a little getting used to, but it felt so good sucking his cock. I have always loved giving head, but this was special! I loved how his throbbing cock felt in my mouth, I felt like such a slut doing this right in front of my husband!! Sucking cock always gets me wet, but this was really making me crazy! I was dripping wet as I worshipped his cock with my mouth. I loved looking up into his dark eyes as I sucked him! Once he was hard as a rock I had him lay back on the other bed and I slowly stood on the bed over him and stripped off my nylons for him. Him watching me made me even hornier as he looked up at me and into my pussy. I took off the nylons and opened my legs as I did it for him so he could see my entire slit.

Once I was totally naked I got on the bed with him and kissed him some more, and he squeezed my tits and ass, and sucked on my titties and nipples which always makes me horny. After sucking his cock some more now I saw it sticking up in the air and I knew I just knew I had to have him inside me! So I cleaned his cock with my mouth and licked his cock and balls until he was super hard and then begged him to put it in my pussy and fuck me.

I just had to feel him inside me. I was scared because he was so big, but I just had to have it. So I laid back and spread my legs and asked him to fuck me. He got on top of me and kissed me and sucked on my titties (I used to call them tits, but Tyrome calls them titties so I do to now) and he rubbed the head of his cock against my dripping pussy. I pleaded with him to put it in, and he did slowly, because he knew that I was not used to his size. It stretched me alot, and it did hurt at first, but that pain went away pretty quickly as my pussy adjusted to his beautiful long hard cock. After about 10 minutes of slow fucking, I was able to take him better and I began begging him to fuck me harder, I had never felt anything so good in my life! I was so filled, now I knew what fucking was all about, getting pounded by a real man! He pounded me for a long time and I had several of my first orgasms while fucking a cock. Matthew never gave me a real cock orgasm. Small ones yes, but two that I had with Tyrome were like my head was going to explode. It was INCREDIBLE! I just couldn't get enough, I was grabbing his ass and trying to get him as deep as possible. Finally when he shoot his load, it was the climax of the best sex of my life!

Then we had to rest we were both dead from the sheer hard fucking we did together. Yes, I fucked him back as hard and as fast and as good as I possibly could do it. I think he enjoyed it because he shot a fucking huge load of cum deep into my pussy. I mean he filled me up with cum.

After about 10 minutes I started to suck him again. He shot his load into my mouth. I had never allowed Matthew to shoot his cum into my mouth, but Tyrome made it clear that he expected me to swallow his cum, and I really wanted to do it for him. I couldn't believe how much he came! I did get most of it, but some did run out of my mouth.

I replied: Well I will work on it this afternoon and tomorrow night going to Millie's tonight and get me some of my white woman's ass. So no time for anything else I'm sure you understand. I wanted to ask you if you have any more questions for me about anything. Also how about that photo Alice you never said yes or no?

wantyou
wantyou
93 Followers
12