Discussion with a Wife of a Cuck Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wantyou
wantyou
93 Followers

Alice wrote: I totally understand, I hope you and Millie have a great time!!! I will probably get some good sexing tomorrow night with Tyrome!!! What kind of things do you like to do sexually with Millie? What does she enjoy? What is the wildest or kinkiest thing you have done with her?

I wrote: OK Alice. You want to know the kinkiest thing we ever did. Well it was no fetish. But here's what happened. I think it was the time when Millie sucked my cock and then I fucked her in the men's room of a restaurant one night when we went out. Granted it was mostly a black bar and guys came in and watched and left. In black bars white women are known to be the man's whore. So it's not unusual to see the woman doing something for the man in the restrooms or booth or on the dance floor. It was extremely thrilling for her since it was the first time she ever did anything like that in public. She went wild fucking me as she would see a guy come in pull out his cock and take piss as he watched us. One guy pissed all over his shoes. It was dirty and hot and very good pussy just like always with her. But that night, when we were done I told Millie to pull up her thong and keep as much of my cum in her pussy. I told her I wanted her to take it home and give it to her husband when we got back. We went home about an hour later but she was still carrying my cum or most of it inside her. It coated her thighs and the thong and her pussy completely by the time she got there. The next day she told me she sat on her husband's face and rubbed it all over his mouth and nose. She is a hot little bitch just like you I bet."

Alice replied: WOW that is pretty wild stuff! I bet it must have been amazing to have people watch you 2! Millie does sound like a wild little bitch, I hope I can be just like her! I said: "I would be happy to help make her my slut too if she wanted it. But she told me she was Tyrome's bitch right now.

Alice wrote: "Glad you liked what I wrote above. I hope it helps your story. Like I said before, it's hard to remember every detail. It is definitely the best sexing of my life. I am looking forward to your finished product and see what you come up with as the author, LOL

I wrote: Thanks Alice that's what I needed baby. Depth, just like Tyrome get deep into you, I wanted the deep details of the first real fucking of your life. I bet you loved it and went wild as he pumped that big black cock into your pink little stretched pussy. I should be getting part three back today from the editor. Is there anything you want changed? You have the draft. If not please stay in touch with me I love chatting with you. I only wish you and Matthew would send me a photo I mean I sent you a bunch. Couldn't you send me two? Also how soon did you meet Tyrome again, did you call him or e-mail him?

End of e-mails 2/1/07

2/5 E-mails: I wrote: "Alice I do have a couple questions for now. As usual I would like your reply back to with answers."

I asked: "Could you write up for me what you and Matthew said when Tyrome left the hotel room that first time?"

Alice replied: "Well, I couldn't tell you word for word what we talked about. But I do remember talking about how big and thick Tyrome's cock was and how good it felt inside of me. How I could not believe how big he was. That I had no idea that cocks could be that big and how much he stretched me. Matthew told me how hot I looked with a big black guy fucking me, how slutty I was!"

I asked: "Then when you got home what did you talk about?"

Alice replied: "We talked about how hot the whole experience was for both of us. And that it was better than we had fantasized about. I also wanted to make sure that Matthew was OK with it, and that he knew I still loved him."

I asked: "Did you suck or fuck Matthew that night?

Alice replied: "No, I was pretty tired and sore, and he had already cum twice from jerking off as he watched us fuck."

I asked: "If you sucked him did you let him cum in your mouth too for the first time?

Alice replied: "Well when I did suck Matthew off after being with Tyrome yes, I did let him cum in my mouth! Matthew loved it too. He stills thanks me for doing it every time we do it now. I told him he should thank Tyrome because he got me into do it."

I asked: "I also want to know when you and Matthew got home after your first time with Tyrome how long was it before you met Tyrome again?"

Alice replied: "It was about a week later, don't remember exactly."

I asked: "How did you go about it, phone e-mail etc."

Alice replied: "Yes, we talked on the phone and exchanged emails to keep in touch."

I asked: "Where did you meet the second time? Alice replied: "We met at his place."

I asked: "At Tyrome's place and: then how did you begin to see him from then on?"

Alice replied: "Well, it depended, sometimes we would go to his place and sometimes he would come to ours if the kids spent the night at my parents place. Or we might meet at a bar or something like that. But then we always went back to his place so he could fuck me and I could suck him off. I love to suck his big black cock and let it cum in my mouth now. I love it so much pleasing my black lover.

I asked: "Have you enjoyed the last chapter of your story I send you?:

Alice replied: "It was OK, have to admit it was not as good as the previous ones it was to short."

I asked: "So now how long now have you been with Tyrome?"

Alice replied: "Over six months now."

I asked: "And how often do you see him each week?"

Alice replied: "Twice, sometimes three times a week depending on our schedules but at least twice each week. It seems that I can't go very long now without having him fucking me. I mean I really want it bad when I go more than four or five days without Tyrome' big dick fucking me. I would go to his place every night to have his big cock in me if I could."

I asked: "And Matthew is still OK with it? I mean doesn't he get jealous about you seeing Tyrome that often?"

Alice replied: "Yes I think he is still OK with it. I mean he loves to see men being fucked and he still jerks off as much maybe more now. And he loves to hear about it when I sit on his face and tell him how Tyrome fucked me when I do it and Matthew doesn't get to see it.

I asked: "How about being jealous? Isn't Mark upset about you being with Tyrome so much now. I mean it started out once or twice a month. Then once a week and now twice or more a week. Isn't Matthew beginning to get upset?

Alice replied: "Well I guess he does get jealous sometimes. But I can't help it I have to have my black cock. He just deals with it when I tell him Tyrome is coming over and fuck me> He seems to be OK with that since he gets to see it and jerks off. And he gets upset some when I go to my lover's house and get fucked. But I still don't think it's hurting us because I will suck Matthew off and let him cum in my mouth or I fuck him before I get ready to go to Tyrome's place. I mean hell Mathew cums so little and doesn't get very deep inside me that I'm sure I am clean for Tyrome. And Mathew's cock is small that Tyrome doesn't miss anything. Plus Tyrome never falls out when he fucks me even after Matthew has fucked me. I'm, really a slut now for black cock.

I asked: "How about that DP? Have you tried that yet?"

Alice replied: "Funny you should ask that. It's going to happen this weekend. I'm going to Tyrome's place and his brother is coming over and they are both going to do me. One in my mouth one in my pussy. Then later on one in my pussy and one in my ass. It's going to be so cool, feel so good I can hardly wait. Tyrome has been using a dildo on my ass for the past two weeks. He fucks my pussy and as he gets all the way in me he puts a dildo in my ass. Then as he fucks me he pumps the dildo in and out of my ass. It feels incredible. But I'm sure a real cock will feel so much better."

I asked: "Does Mathew know about this weekend?"

Alice replied: "No. I was going to tell him but Tyrome told me to wait until I have done it, you know maybe three or four times before I tell him. that way Matthew won't be able to tell me not to do it. I have done that to him before. After I have done something with Tyrome a few times I tell Matthew about it and then I let him watch. So I'll be DP a couple of times and then I'll tell him one night while he eats me out. Then Tyrome and his brother will come to our house and Matthew will get to see it. Tyrome told me that I will be sucking Matthew's cock while they fuck me. That way Matthew gets to party too and I'm sure he will love it. I know I will!! I'll be DP and then vacuumed sealed. I can't wait.

I asked: "So what else is new with your relationship?"

Alice said: "Well Tyrome and I have been paying with Matthew's mine some. The other night we were about to fuck each other and I told Matthew if he didn't jerk off while Tyrome fucked me he could have my ass when Tyrome left. But then later Tyrome told me in front of Matthew that under no circumstances was I to let Matthew fuck me in my ass. You see Matthew was so excited he actually shot his load on his legs without touching his cock when he saw Tyrome fucking my ass with his big cock for the frist time. Matthew couldn't help it he was so cute and so excited thinking he was going to fuck me back there too. But I knew he wasn't going to be allowed when Tyrome saw his cum all over his legs and on the floor. Tyrome and I played him that night good and it was so funny seeing him squirt his little cock's cum all over himself and without touching himself. Sad but kinda of funny at the same time.

I asked: "And he wasn't upset with you doing that to him?"

Alice said, "Well yes he was very upset. I sucked him off as Tyrome was getting dressed and then let Matthew try and fuck my pussy when Tyrome left. But now poor Matthew falls out of me all the time. He is OK if I lay on my back and he doesn't get to excited. But if he does he begins to thrust really fast and hard and he falls out. There have been nights that he has actually cum as he fell out. I grabbed his cock and let it cum in my hand as I held it and stroked it for him so he could feel something. My pussy isn't really doing much for him now. I mean he loves to try and see me nude under him and I try and fuck him but most of the time he's just to thin and short to do me much good. I let him fuck me until he cums but he doesn't give me any orgasms now with his cock. But Oh God that mouth and tongue of his is still wonderful."

I asked; "So what's next for Mark. Seems like you don't really care if he ever fucks you again."

Alice replied; "Well to be honest I don't really. But he is my husband and I do love him so I let him have me twice a week. Sometimes less if Tyrome has really pounded me and I can't because I'm to sore and to open. But usually I let Matthew fuck me before I see Tyrome and like I said that's at least twice a week now. So I suck Matthew off much more now than I fuck him. he enjoys it as much as he ever did especially when I keep him in my mouth and suck his cum and drink it down. I really try and please him that way as much as I can. There have been weeks when all I did was suck him off 6 or 7 ties. He moans and cries out, it's actually a little funny. He loves my mouth now more than my pussy I'm sure.

I asked: "And you still don't think your relationship with your husband has changed?"

Alice replied: "Well I guess in some ways it has. But you know as well as I do that it would sooner or later. I mean you're a black guy and you fuck a white women and you know her relationship has changed her. So I'' no different. I mean I love my husband I really do. I love him for being a great dad, and a great husband and a friend. But I guess I don'' love him as my lover now. I mean I still try hard to please him it's just that Tyrome as spoil me now. My pussy is his and we all know it. He fucks me so much better than my husband does.

I asked: "Then where does that leave Mathew?"

Alice replied: "The same place he was when we first started this. I mean I will never leave my husband for Tyrome. But I will never give up having a big cock either. I want both! Matthew knows how I feel about being fucked by Tyrome's big cock and he knows I will always want a big cock. But I want a big black cock. It's better. I mean not only is it big. But it's the idea of it being black and the taboo and actually I think black men are more sexual and do it better. So yes I love Matthew and I love Tyrome's big dick. And I'm going to have both."

I wrote: "You know I really can't wait until you tell me about the DP when you have done it Alice. I mean you are a slut for black cocks now. I bet you'll love having two of them to fill you with cum. So write soon and let me know how it was. I also can't wait until you tell your husband what you did! I bet he'll go wild when he sees you having two black dicks. Write me soon baby!"

Alice wrote back: "OK. I will and I can't wait to try DP too. God I'm wet just thinking of two big black cocks!"

wantyou
wantyou
93 Followers
12