Disgrace

Story Info
She didn't wake to his presence.
1.6k words
3.29
18.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master stood and looked at His treasurer, at His rose. The girl that lay before Him, naked, covered in a soft twilight, reflecting from the moon's electric light. He looks, she sleeps. She sleeps, peacefully and contently. But it was morning and Master was not happy.

The way that He saw it was that He was standing there with a cup of coffee that He had brewed. Lazy wench He thinks, she knows the rules. As part of her service, she gets up and tends to Master's needs, and that includes the early morning coffee.

He stands there, He twitches, He gets cross because He sees His girl asleep, whilst He has been up and alone. His night had been broken, through very bad sleep, His football team had had a succession of losses. He was grumpy and irritable and because His girl had not awoken to His presence, which in turn, intensified His position. He stood in the doorway with coffee for two. The aroma filled the bedroom, His delicate treasure began to stir.

He progressively moved forward, placed the coffee down on the dresser, and said "girl prepare yourself for Master". She grumbled, she said "Oh Master not now. Please let me wake up, please let me have my morning coffee". The words were spoken with a whine, with a twisted smile and a twinkle in her eye. But Master was not amused. He was irritable and He felt He had been denied.

He stood back, took a deep breath, and said "girl, get on your knees now! Face the corner and do not speak. You were told to prepare yourself for Master, do it now!"

She realized that Master's tone was that of not being pleased. Double quick time she prepared herself. She raised herself from the bed and knelt in the corner. Quivering, knowing, that she had upset and she had disappointed her Master. But on this occasion He did not take kindly to her playful ways. Her body is straight, her head is lowered looking into the corner, her eyes cast down on the dark blue carpet.

As the new morning breaks, her legs spread wide for Master, but this morning, she felt His displeasure. She was nervous in her position for displeasure to one's Master can only bring a sadness to one's heart.

Master stood at the other end of the room. He stood and studied the form of the girl that was before Him. He was still resentful to the fact that He had been denied. That she failed to obey upon His command. He studied His slut's form, He studied the tension in her body, and a dry smile crept across His face. He realized that she knew what she was doing in the corner, but He decided that He was doing to make an example on this occasion.

He instructed her to stay facing the corner, telling her "don't you dare move! I shall be back." He went into His dungeon and He picked up His leash. His leash normally brought pleasure, but on this occasion it would be used to show His displeasure. He went back to the bedroom, and attached His leash onto His collar, and told His girl to crawl to Him. In His sternly tone He said, "girl, do not stand, come to me, on all fours, where you belong". They moved into the dungeon where there was a steel cage, which was high enough for her to be in a knelt position, long enough for her to kneel on her hands and knees, but not high enough for her to stand up and nor long enough to lay down. He opened the door, undid the leash and said "get in bitch to your kennel now!". The cage had previously been an object that had brought delight, but never isolation and punishment. He said "on your hands and knees bitch and don't move!"

He pulled up a stool and looked at the girl, confined. He sat down on His stool, picked up His coffee cup, and sipped His morning coffee. He lit a cigarette, drew in and slowly exhaled. His bitch, was on fours, and she waited and feeling very uncomfortable by Master's tone. He firmly stated to her "you stay, you stay still, you don't talk, there will be silence, you do not deny Master. Master will deny you." He thought, to himself, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a pound of flesh. He readjusts Himself on His stool, takes another sip of His coffee and studies the bitch, confined, being punished for disobedience. He is in control. He puffs on His cigarette, and slowly exhales, whilst He studies the form of the bitch in front of Him. He stubs out His cigarette in the ashtray, He decides He needs to think about the situation, very carefully as He was very disappointed in the girl before Him.

He tells the girl to move to the cage door and kneel, and be still. He attaches the leash, opens the cage door and leads her to the toilet, and instructs her kneel. She obediently obeys. She takes Master's cock into her hands and places it over the water and waits for Him to finish. He looks at her and says "open your mouth, you are going to be watered and clean me down." With the last few drops Master empties into her mouth, thrusting Himself down the back of her throat, she is forced to swallow. She proceeds to lick Him clean. Master tells her to remain in her position. He's not finished with her, he's not prepared to give her free reign. He instructs her to move on all fours back into the dungeon. He yanks the leash keeping firm grip as a reminder to her of the bitch that has been.

He pulls down the chain, which is attached to the ceiling rafters and attaches the end of the chain to the "d" ring on her collar. He attaches shackles to her ankles, so that every time she moves, the chain rattles. She is confined to the length of chain, to the area of the dungeon. Master instructs her to kneel, He sits down in a chair and observes the girl, who is confined by His shackles and by His chain. Confinement He thinks, suits her, and at the same time He is pleased. For earlier that day, she had denied Him. His body, she had unwittingly denied Him, and He felt denied, that His girl's body had not been made freely available to Him. His slut's body, for exclusive use by Him, when He chose. It was a privilege for her to wear His collar, and the privilege also carried a responsibility of pain and pleasure or pleasure and pain, the two go hand in hand. He has a responsibility to her to ensure that she knows her place, and that she fulfills herself and Him, in her service to Him as her Master, and she as His submissive.

As Master saw His girl, confined to the length of the chain, He said to her "girl, you know that I cannot force you to submit to Me, you must do so willingly, otherwise I have no need for you, and you have no place with Me."

The girl looked up into Master's eyes, she was filled with tears and sorrow, for she did not seek His release, when His voice, His hands, His touch, His presence, was so enormously important to her and her being. To serve Master was the prime reason for her existence, she could not be complete without Him. She knew that and He had re-enforced that position through the punishment.

Master went over to the girl and instructed her to be still. He undid the chain and removed the shackles. He said to her "girl you have choice, now come forward to Master and sit beside me. He moved back to His chair and invited the girl to move forward to Him.

She stood up, stretched her long body, and walked gracefully and elegantly over to her Master's chair. Her form was truly pleasing to her Master. She had been invited to sit beside Him, but she knew she needed to be before Him on her knees, as a symbol of total respect and submission. She knelt, her head lowered, and she whispered "Master permission please to speak?" Master's eyes, met her eyes. He studied her and saw her pleading look. He saw the reflection of her soul. Granted was His reply.

The girl then whispered in a very delicate tone "Master You are the most important part of my being, the most important person that I can be and who I can be is in service to You. I do not beg release. I could not bear my life, without You." Tears silently fell down her soft cheeks, and Master lent forward wiped the tears, and said "my precious rose, My treasure, I believe I would not give you your release, for the love that I have for you is paramount and I would not like to journey without you. For you and I complete each O/other, the circle. I cannot be a Master without you, and you cannot be a submissive without Me. Although O/our journey is new, W/we will journey the common path or until O/our paths are separated by a fork in the road. O/our destiny is not yet told."

He takes His girl's head in His big strong hands and He kisses her forehead. Her eyes once again met His eyes, and there was an acknowledgement within her being, an inner knowing, that she realized and relished the position of service to her Master.

angel in submission to Master, on her knees, where she belongs, to serve, to be used, to be loved, to be treasured and watered. To encapsulate Master with her love, her care, and her attention, can only in time bring deeper understandings of one's purpose in this place that W/we call life.