Dish Best Served Cold

Story Info
She cheated him out of a job.
2k words
3.56
67.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen was a colleague of mine at a large advertising agency. She and I were competing for the same promotion. The bosses at the agency made it clear that the winner got the job, and the loser had to leave.

Ellen is a bright and attractive woman in her late 30's who was completely driven by work and success. So far as anyone knew, she had no private life. Her dress was stylish, but her in-office demeanor very prim. Ellen also never admitted mistake, nor showed any remorse. Her goal was to succeed by any means necessary. We did not work together, and our relationship was limited to saying hello to one another in the hallways.

For six solid months Ellen and I competed for the coveted vice-president's position. The measure of success was the billings generated by each one of us for the six month period. I kept copious records of both our billings. I wanted to win, plain and simple. So did Ellen. What I didn't know was that she was altering the billing records to lower my totals and increase hers...

The announcement was to be made in the firm's boardroom. Ellen and I, our staffs, and the firm president were present. From the billing records, I thought I had won, not by much, but I won. Much to my astonishment, the firm's president announced that Ellen was the winner, and that my employment was terminated. I was stunned.

My staff and I returned to our offices in a haze. I didn't know what to do, or what to make of the results. A knock on my door finally got my attention. It was Jeanine from Ellen's team. She told me that she could not stand it any longer, and that Ellen had gotten the accounting department to manipulate the billing records to reflect a much greater amount of billing than was actually true. My stunned mind-set turned to rage.

I immediately went to see the firm's president, and related what Jeanine had just told me. My accusations were viewed with skepticism, and was told to leave.

The following day was Friday, and I went back to the office to clean out my desk. Ellen was already set up in her new office. I knew had been screwed by Ellen, and had spent the night designing a plan to exact some revenge. That bitch was going to get a lesson.

After the office had emptied at 5:00 pm, I went to visit Ellen's new office, where she was still busy working. I knocked, and told her that I just wanted to wish her well. Ellen got up from her desk and we gave each other the "friend" hug. I was ready for her. I had a cloth soaked with chloroform, and quickly put it over Ellen's mouth and nose. She never knew what happened.

As soon as she passed out, I made sure that her office door was closed and locked, and the window blinds closed. Now I went to work. I laid Ellen on the sofa. I opened my briefcase, where I had all the "tools" necessary to effect my plan. I took a pair of scissors, and cut off Ellen's blouse and skirt. What remained on her was her black control-top pantyhose, her long-line bra, and her heels.

I rolled her over, and bound her hands behind her back. First with a pair of handcuffs, and over the cuffs I wrapped duct tape, and extended the duct tape over her fingers so she would be unable to use them. I took her elbows and tied them together tightly with rope. I put Ellen on her back. I crossed her legs at her ankles, and duct taped her ankles across one another. Rather than tying her thighs together, I wanted them apart. I had made a straight steel bar with curved ends. I attached the curved ends in the middle of the inside of each thigh, and attached them with leather belts to each thigh. No way she was going to be able to cross her legs. Just for good measure, I re-hooked her boned long-line bra to make sure that it was at tight as it could be.

Once she was secure, it was time to wake her up. I broke an ammonia ampule under her nose, and she woke up immediately. It took a moment to awaken, and she suddenly realized that she was tightly and securely bound.

"What are you doing to me," she screamed. "Let me loose this instant."

"Sorry, not a chance," I replied.

"I'll scream."

"Go ahead. There's nobody here to hear it."

"What do you want?"

"Simple, I know you fucked me by using the accounting department to falsify the billing records. I've lost my job because of you. I want to get even."

"Untie me. Get this stupid thing off my thighs. I'll make it up to you. You have no idea how long it's been since I've had sex. I'll show you how sexy I think you are."

"Sorry, not a chance."

"Ellen, I think you are thirsty and need some water." I had eight large bottles of water. I unscrewed the top of the first one, and began to feed it to her. After a gulp or two, she pushed the bottle away. "You don't get it." I said, you're going to drink all of the water until I think you've had enough. If you cooperate with me, I'll release you."

I had the feeling that Ellen would do just about anything to get out of her restraints. I was right. I feed her two full bottles and part of a third. I thought I noticed her pulling against the restraints, testing the limits of her motion. "Please untie my arms." she asked softly. "Have some more water first." Ellen then promptly consumed another bottle and one half of water.

It didn't take long for Ellen to begin to squirm. "Something the matter?" I asked. "My pantyhose and long-line bra are getting really tight. I've had them on all day, and I need to get out of them."

"Pity," I replied. I had an idea that the tight pantyhose were beginning to press on her bladder, and that her long-line bra was just plain uncomfortable.

"Hey, listen," she said, "I've cooperated with you by drinking all this water. You promised to untie me. Please, do it now."

"One more bottle. Drink it down." She drank it down, thinking if she cooperated with me, I'd be happy. Little did she know.

"God damn it, untie me right now." she screamed.

I went into my briefcase and got a soft piece of towel. I grabbed her jaw, and force it open. I stuffed the towel into her mouth, and covered it with duct tape. She kept screaming into the gag. Poor baby. "Ok, you can stop screaming now. It's not worth the effort for you." She continued to scream into the gag, and thrash around against the restraints. I sat and watched without comment. Finally, she tired out and stopped.

Another hour passed, and she was "mrrrphing" through her gag to get my attention. "You want me to take the gag out?" She nodded. "You going to be a good girl, and not scream?" She nodded. I removed the tape and removed the towel from her mouth.

"I'm thirsty from the towel. Give me some more water."

I was only too pleased to oblige: she downed another bottle greedily. Ellen finally realized she'd have to try another tactic. "After all that water, I really have to pee. Please untie me and let me pee" I noticed that there was a private bathroom in her office, and nodded for her to proceed." "Hey," she said, "I need help... untie me, at least get this bar from between my thighs. I'll even let you pull down my pantyhose."

"You're a big girl, go by yourself." Ellen began to pull and writhe against her restraints thinking she could bet out.

"Please, I have to pee so badly," she whimpered. "When I have to pee this badly, I get really horny. Please, please help me."

"Just cross your legs," I smiled.

"You're going to make me pee in my pants, aren't you?"

"Gee, you finally figured that out."

"Please, I'll do anything you want. Let me get to the bathroom, or let me cross my legs or grab my crotch... something so I can hold it. Pull down my pantyhose so the pressure on my bladder isn't so great."

I pressed her bladder gently through her very tight pantyhose. She winced.

"I'm so sorry I cheated you out of the job. Let me make it up to you. I'll quit and give you the job, I'll go to the boss, just let me get to the bathroom." I just sat and watched her. Ellen squirmed as best as she could. "Please don't make me pee in my pants. You can't just watch me pee in my pants."

"You know, Ellen, I have to pee also." I walked into her private bathroom, kept the door open so she could hear, and relieved myself. "Gee, that felt so good. What a relief."

Ellen began to curse at me. That would never do. I once again reinserted the towel in her mouth, and wrapped the gag in duct tape. She didn't want me to watch her. I put patches over her eyes, and then taped them shut.

She writhed and moaned as I rubbed my hand over the abdomen of her tight pantyhose. I noticed that the crotch of her pantyhose was slick with her own arousal. I sat and watched as she pulled and twisted against her bonds and tried to yell through her gag.

I then took a vibrator out of my case. I plugged it in, and laid it ever so gently against her crotch. "So, you're horny, huh?" I asked. Ellen nodded vigorously. "Been a while since you've had sex?" Ellen nodded again. "More than a year?" Ellen kept nodding. Ellen's attempt to yell was turning to moaning. She was pressing herself against the vibrator. I turned the vibrator off. She moaned and writhed. I could see how wet her pantyhose was.

"You want more?" I asked. All she could do was "mrrrrph" and moan. I turned on the vibrator again. I held it against her breasts, and could see her nipples through her long-line bra. I moved the vibrator down to her crotch, and again turned it off. Ellen was trying to scream through her gag. "Want the gag out for a minute?" She nodded. I removed the duct tape and the towel from her mouth. "Water," she croaked. I fed her another bottle of water.

"Please, please, finish me. I'll do anything if you make me come. Let me make myself come. Don't leave me hanging. I NEED TO COME!!!!! I haven't had sex in so long. Do something nice, at least take my bra off. I can't breathe. It's just killing me. If you untie me and let me pee, I'll fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

"What makes you think you deserve to orgasm, or have something inside you?" I replied. "Your bra stays on. In fact, I rehooked it so it would be as tight as possible." With that, I placed the vibrator against her crotch, and watched her writhe, and plead for relief. I turned the vibrator off. Her writhing and pleading continued. She had tears coming from under her blindfold.

"Time for the gag." I said, placing the small towel back into her mouth, and covering it with the duct tape. My hand went to her crotch. I could feel her extended clitoris, and began to rub it in a circle. I felt her pressing against my hand. She was getting close to orgasm, so very close. I removed my hand.


She bounced up and down on the sofa. Then with a soft whimper, a spurt of pee burst through her pantyhose. I knew it wouldn't be long. Ellen moaned through her gag. I couldn't tell if the moan was one of frustration, pain, or arousal. She arched her back, and at that very moment, her pee exploded from her, soaking her pantyhose.

I knew she had so much water that she'd have to pee again very soon. With that, I turned out the light in her office and left.