DiSH Ch. 01: Memorial Day Picnic

Story Info
Party game leads to hot sex.
2.9k words
3.98
41.5k
6
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 05/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
552 Followers

Chapter 01: Memorial Day Picnic

Foreword: This is a work of fiction. None of the people in this story are real. None of these events ever happened. This story is nothing more than words that came from my imagination. Any similarity to any real people, places, or events is purely coincidental.

Operators of erotic story web sites, whether free or fee-based, have my permission to post my stories for public reading, provided that credit is given to "Hungry Guy" as the author, and as long as you don't make changes other than fixing typos. Even beware of fixing typos, for I occasionally use local slang and dialects that may be flagged by your spell checker. Thanks.

###

Ken joinedDivorced Self Help about a year ago in the midst of his breakup. He had only recently started to join in the social activities that the group puts on the social calendar each month. Bowling, Miniature Golf, and game-nights at members' homes were common, but the two holiday picnics each year drew just about everyone.

Last year, he had been toDiSH's Labor Day picnic and had a pretty good time, but he was still too withdrawn to participate in the slightly amorous party games that Amy liked to organize. He stood idly by and watched the group play musical chairs (where men kneel and use their legs as the chairs for the women players), the three-legged races, the egg pass (where you lined up man-woman-man-woman, and had to pass an egg from one end of the line to the other using just your chin without touching the egg), and others.

A couple of hours into the picnic, and nearly the whole group were there -- about 60 strong and roughly evenly divided between men and women. The group contained all types of people. Most people were dressed comfortably in jeans and loose shirts or tops. There were a few people wearing shorts, men mostly, but it wasn't brutally hot just yet. Of course, there was Jenna, in low-rider shorts cut-off so high that you could see the bottoms of her ass-cheeks handing out, and her shirt rolled up tightly and tied in a knot between her boobs. Oh man, he got a hard-on every time she crossed his field of view. He knew that most of the men didn't stand a chance with her; in the year that he had been attendingDiSH, she had never spoken to him. She probably never even noticed him at the group meetings.

Forgetting Jenna, he grabbed a burger and started munching when Amy called everyone over to the games. She announced the two-legged race for two people per team. Ken watched in amusement as the couples raced, bound left ankle to left ankle and right ankle to right ankle, from the trash bin around the big oak tree over to the backstop past the restrooms and back to the starting point. Most couples fell down at least once, with the woman landing flat on her face with her partner landing on top of her with an "Ooof!" It was even more comical watching them struggle to stand again.

Brenda walked up to Ken and said, "Amy's contests get more risqué each year."

"Do they?"

"Yeah, she outdoes herself each year..."

Amy called out, "Everyone! Now it's time for the balloon toss."

"Why don't you play?" Brenda asked.

"Oh, I don't know. How about you?"

"I will if you will. Go on!"

"Well, okay," he answered.

"Let me just refresh my Coke, I'll be right over." Brenda walked away toward the coolers and Ken walked over to the group of people mingling around Amy.

Amy had lain a bunch of beach towels in a circle on the ground and had started describing the next game as people walked up, "For the balloon toss, I want all the men to lay on their backs in a circle with their feet facing the middle. Yeah, on those towels."

About twenty men, including Ken, obediently lay on the towels. A few declined to participate and stood to watch.

"Guys," Amy continued, "you must keep your hands behind your back at all times." She handed each man one of those Chinese finger traps. "You don't have to use these, but you can use these to make sure that you don't accidentally lose by moving your hands out from under your backs."

Ken put the tube onto one thumb, then the other behind his back, and then lay back down. Testing the trap, he found that he couldn't pull his thumbs apart or even remove the trap with deft free fingers.

"Now for the fun part," Amy continued. "Women, pick a man and sit on his face facing the center. Take your shoes off and put your legs on his body. Your feet can't touch the ground."

Ken thought to himself,Is she serious? This is the kind of event they would hold at a munch, not a divorced group's picnic!

"Go ahead, take your seats!" she urged.

Ken was almost relieved that only about ten women chose to play, and none took a seat on his face. The unused guys started getting up to leave and he was about to sit up and ask Amy to remove the finger trap so he could go grab another burger when he noticed Jenna walk over to the circle.

"Playing, Jenna?" Amy asked while standing in the middle of the circle.

"Yeah," Jenna answered.

Before Ken could move, Jenna had walked up to him, stepped over his chest, and sat. The image of those tight ass-cheeks remained on his retinas for several seconds after he was plunged into darkness. His skull suddenly felt like a padded anvil was crushing it.

He heard Amy say, "Put your legs up on him." Then he felt her kick her shoes off and rest her legs on his chest placing her heels in his crotch. He, of course, got a huge erection. He knew that Jenna knew it too, for she started milking his cock with her heels.Stop, Jenna, he thought silently.Don't make me cum in my pants!

As he started coming in his pants, Ken suddenly realized that his lungs were screaming for air. He couldn't breathe! His nose and mouth were covered by about 100 pounds of sexpot, and he couldn't make a sound or wave his arms. Ken panicked to himself,Didn't Amy ever hear of a safe-word or -gesture? Fortunately, as if on cue, Amy announced, "Ladies, please let your seats take a breath every so often. We don't want any ambulances here!"

Jenna leaned back, lifting her crotch off his mouth slightly, and Ken gasped in a breath of cool refreshing air.

He heard Amy's voice once again. "The contest is simple. I'm going to throw this water balloon at someone. You have to catch it without it breaking and throw it at someone else. If you get wet, you're out and I'll throw another balloon into the ring. But here's the best part; the winners get a free dinner for two atLe Mâcher Et Avaler."

"Ohhh!" all the women crooned in unison, "That French restaurant is so expensive!"

"And exclusive!"

"You have to waitweeks for a reservation!"

"Okay everyone," Amy declared, "Get ready! Catch!"

Jenna let him take another breath, then he heard someone catch the balloon and toss it to someone else. A moment later, Jenna bounced on him as she caught the balloon and then she squirmed as she tossed it to someone else. Then he heard asploosh!

"You're out Cindy!" the women all yelled.

"Here's another balloon!" Amy called out and Ken felt Jenna bounce on his face again as she caught it and tossed it.

A few moments later, he heard anothersploosh as Amy called out, "You're out Judy!"

"Here, Catch!" Amy called again. A few moments later, Jenna caught the balloon yet again and tossed it away. However, in the excitement of the game Jenna seemed to have forgotten to let him breathe, and his lungs were screaming for air again.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, he felt Jenna bounce on him, heard the balloon splatter, and felt water trickle onto his face from between Jenna's legs.

"You're out, Jenna!" Amy announced.

Jenna stood off Ken's face muttering, "Oh shit! I'm soaked!" Standing, straddling his body, she added, "And it's all your fault!" pointing down at him, before stomping away.

Amy threw another balloon at one of the few remaining women as he sat up struggling to release his thumbs from the paper trap. Amy walked over, kneeled behind him, and slid the trap off his thumbs. "That was fun, wasn't it, Ken?" she whispered in his ear.

"Yeah, it was," he whispered back.

His crotch was sticky from where he came in his pants, but he stood and walked over to the grill and grabbed a frankfurter. He was actually glad that Jenna wasn't standing nearby. He decided to do his damnedest to avoid her the rest of the day -- not that he really needed to make the effort, himself.

He bit into the dog when Brenda tapped him on the shoulder saying, "I thought I was going to be your partner!" then walked away in a huff before he could chew and swallow his bite of hotdog.

Disheartened by Brenda's remark, as he would rather have been sat on by Brenda since he rather liked her, he walked off by himself to finish his dog. He walked across the grove away from the activity and came to a trail into the woods. A rustic wooden sign designated the two branching trails asWoodrow Wilson Trail andJohn Stuart Mill Trail. Beneath the trail names was a map of the network of trails through the woods.

Then he reconsidered; it would be petty to just wander away from the fun because of a silly misunderstanding. He spun around and suddenly stepped back from the shock of finding himself standing face-to-face with Jenna.

"H...hi! J...Jenna! W...What's up?"

"Going for a walk?" she asked nonchalantly.

"Yeah, I was," he answered.

"So which way?" she asked, pointing back-and-forth at the two possible trails.

Unsure that her intent was to go for a trail walk alone with him, he answered slowly, "Doesn't matter to me, which way do you want to go?"

Jenna stepped toward the Wilson trail, waiting for him to follow. Ken got the hint and walked with her several hundred yards into the woods.

Jenna broke the silence and asked, "So how come you never talked to me at the groups meetings?"

"What? I?" he stammered.

"Yeah," she continued, "you've been coming to group for about a year now Ken, and you always ignored me and never talked to me. Don't you like me?"

"Yeah, Jenna, I like you. You're really..." he searched for the right word to use -- do you really tell a woman to her face that she's "hot?" -- or "cute?" since that's not the image she's going for -- and just said, "...a sexy woman!" hoping that was the right thing to say. He added, "You really..." and stopped himself from saying, "get me hard," and said, "turn me on whenever I see you!"

They came to a cross-trail and Jenna took his hand as she led him down the new path.

A few more cross paths later, and still holding his hand, Jenna stopped and pulled him off the trail through the trees and to a rocky clearing.

She set her purse down and then she put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him down into a cross-legged sitting position. Then she sat in his lap facing him.

"So, what are you thinking?" she asked him.

"I'm wondering what's about to happen," he answered honestly.

"What do you want to happen?" she continued.

Staring at her slightly parted lips just inches from his, he didn't answer but just leaned forward and gave her a gentle kiss.

She responded by squeezing his cheeks and thrusting her tongue into his mouth. While sucking face, she suddenly thrust a hand into his jeans and grabbed his sticky cum-soaked cock.

She leaned back, pulled her hand from his pants, and sucked her fingers clean. "Hmm, so you liked Amy's contest, I see."

"Yeah, it was interesting."

"Interesting? I'll show you interesting!" She untied the knot in her shirt, pulled it off, and tossed it on the ground. She leaned back commanding, "Here, you can suck on these girls for a while!"

Ken leaned forward and put a rock-hard nipple to his mouth and sucked on it. A few minutes later, that nipple was as big as a little dick, it seemed. Jenna pulled back and said, "Now the other one, please."

Ken obliged and worked her other nipple as hard and big as the first. She pulled back again and gently pushed him onto his back.

She still sitting on his lap as he lay there on his back under her, she asked, "How'd you like me to sit on your face again?"

"Yeah, sure," he answered. "Just let me breathe this time."

She stood, straddling him again, pulled her shorts off, and threw them on the ground on her shirt. Then she turned and sat her bare ass on his face placing her legs on his body with her hells in his crotch like the contest earlier.

This time, his hands were free, so he reached up to touch her but she grabbed his wrists.

"Okay, boy, you're mine now." she said with a giggle. "Make me squeal, boy!"

Her clit was directly over his mouth, so he started swirling it with his tongue, then pushing his tongue gently into her urethra just behind her clit. He licked around her clit, flicking it, and then over her urethra as he could feel the tension build in her. He was growing tired, however, being unable to breathe.

"Don't slow down, boy!" she commanded. "I ain't getting off you until I come!"

Ken struggled for breath, but her grip on her wrists was too firm, and her weight on his face covering his nose and mouth formed an impenetrable seal.

"Stop struggling, boy! You ain't taking another breath until I come!"

With his lungs in agony, Ken continued working her clit and urethra until she finally exploded, bouncing and quaking on his face. He continued sucking while she came until she fell forward on him and sighed, "Man, you're good! I should have taken you a lot sooner!"

Ken lay there panting staring up at the sky through her ass-crack, and felt her unzip his jeans and push them down his hips. She pushed his briefs down and then he felt her plunge his rock-hard cock into her mouth. She sucked it furiously, taking it all the way in and then swirling and flicking it with her tongue. He exploded into her mouth almost immediately, surprising himself that he could come again so soon after coming earlier. Still, she continued sucking on his cock even as he pumped her mouth full of wad after wad. She eventually drained him and sat up again, sitting on his face again.

"Can you get hard again, boy?" she asked.

"I don't know," he mumbled into her cunt pressing heavily against his mouth.

She started stroking his cock with her hand. It took a while this time, but she got him hard again, and moved off his face.

Sitting on his chest, she asked, "Got any rubbers?"

Ken hardly came to theDiSH picnic expecting to get laid and said, "No."

"Well, I think I still have some," she said reaching into her purse under the pile of her clothes. She tore open a foil packet containing a rubber and tossed the empty foil onto the ground right next to another identical empty wrapper and used rubber. She turned toward his legs, spinning her ass on his chest, and slipped the rubber onto his hard cock. Ken knew his cock wasn't as hard as it had been recently, but it was still hard enough.

Jenna turned to face him and slowly lowered herself onto his cock, sliding it into her pussy.

A split-second later, she said, "You gotta do the work, boy!"

He started thrusting into her. It was exhausting lifting her weight with his hips pumping his cock into her pussy. He wasn't even sure if it was worth the effort -- that he could even come a third time in one day. Still he persevered. She even helped him along, crushing his cock with her pussy muscles. After what seemed a heroic effort, and with the help of her talented pussy muscles, he felt the pressure build in his loins for the third time that day, and exploded in a wave of ecstasy yet again.


She then fell onto him again, ending as they had begun, sucking tongue.

They wound down, sucking and caressing for a half-hour still. The sun was setting and the park would be closing soon.

She finally rolled off him, the rubber caught between her gams yanked off his cock and dangled between her legs. She yanked it out and tossed into the pile, then put her pants and shirt back on. He stood and pulled his pants up.

When they made it back to the grove, everyone had gone home and only their two cars remained in the dirt lot.

Ken hesitated as they approached their cars, then said, "I guess this is where I ask for your number."

"I guess it is," she answered, then quickly turned and walked away to her car.

Ken waited for her to drive away before he got into his car and drove home.

- TO BE CONTINUED... -

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
552 Followers