DiSH Ch. 05: New Year's Eve Party

Story Info
She fights for what's hers.
2.1k words
3.44
19.7k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 05/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers

Foreword: This is a work of fiction. None of the people in this story are real. None of these events ever happened. This story is nothing more than words that came from my imagination. Any similarity to any real people, places, or events is purely coincidental.

Operators of erotic story web sites, whether free or fee-based, have my permission to post my stories for public reading, provided that credit is given to "Hungry Guy" as the author, and as long as you don't make changes other than fixing typos. Even beware of fixing typos, for I occasionally use local slang and dialects that may be flagged by your spell checker. Thanks.

###

The last time that Ken wore a suit and tie was at Le Buse Et Crachat and tugged at his tie uncomfortably as he entered the hall in a local firehouse where DiSH were holding their New Year's Eve party.

Things were going well between him and Brenda. Though they didn't come as a couple tonight, they had planned to join each other and sit together. He found a table that was relatively empty and took a seat.

Brenda arrived about ten minutes later wearing a colorful party dress. She sat with Ken and they kissed. A hostess came around with a tray of hors d'oeuvres, and they each took one. Over the next half hour, more people filtered in and their table filled up. Brenda and Ken made light conversation with the other DiSH members at their table, as the band warmed up.

When the band finally started playing a slow rumba, Brenda said to Ken, "C'mon! Let's dance!"

No sooner than they had begun to sway to the music on the dance floor then Ken froze and his jaw dropped in stunned shock. Brenda was about to say something when Jenna stepped up behind her with such a scowl on her face, and tapped Brenda on the shoulder.

Brenda turned and gasped when she saw it was Jenna.

Jenna announced to the whole room, "You're dancing with my squeeze!"

"I don't think you own him, slut!" Brenda spat back.

"You fucking bitch!" Jenna yelled back and slammed her purse across Brenda's face.

Immediately, the room stood in shocked silence as all the guys started chanting, "Cat fight! Cat fight!"

Brenda then kicked Jenna in the groin and she had doubled over. But Brenda made the mistake of turning back toward Ken as Jenna swung her leg up and kicked Brenda in the kidney.

Brenda screamed in agony and went sprawling onto the dance floor as shocked DiSH members backed away from the contemptible spectacle.

Then Jenna stepped on Brenda's back with one foot on the small of her back and kicked her between the legs, slamming the toe of her shoe hard into her crotch.

"Yaaooowwoooww!" Brenda cried so loud she out-shouted the live band, who suddenly realized what was happening and stopped playing.

Whimpering, Brenda struggled to push herself up off the floor with her hands. In one last blow, Jenna slammed one foot on one of Brenda's hands, evoking another screech from the tortured woman, and kicked her hard in the side of the head.

Ken just stood there in shocked silence at the outrageous spectacle of one woman beating another to a pulp -- over him!

Jenna then stepped over to Ken and she grabbed him by the arm with both hands so tightly it felt like she had vices for hands.

Brenda moaned and slowly sat up, her face cut and bruised, and blood trickling out of her nose onto the floor.

"Ken," she whispered in a hoarse voice, holding her twisted black-and-blue hand out to him. "Please..."

Jenna huffed and tugged at Ken's arm, pulling him back closer to her.

Ken quickly looked back and forth between Jenna, who had a steel grip on him, and Brenda, broken and bleeding on the floor.

"I'm sorry, Brenda," Ken finally said, "but Jenna won the fight. I guess I belong to her."

Brenda flopped to the floor as people rushed to her aid with water and towels.

Jenna whispered, "C'mon lover, lets go exploring!"

Ken shrugged, still in disbelief at what just went down, and let Jenna lead him away.

They went through a door into a hallway.

"Where are we going, Jenna?" he asked.

"I don't know, but I'll know it when we find it."

Jenna led him through another door into a stairwell and upstairs into another hallway.

"I don't think we should be up here, Jenna."

"Of course we should!" she answered.

She led him down the hallway and into another door down a short hallway, and then into a little bunkroom where, presumably, the firemen sleep when on duty.

Jenna closed the door and turned the lock.

"Now what?" Ken asked, knowing how stupid that question sounded after he asked it.

Jenna lifted her dress up over her head and threw it to the floor. Standing there completely naked, she answered, "You know what!"

She grabbed his tie, and pulled it off him, then unbuttoned his shirt and pulled that off, then pulled his trousers and shorts down to his ankles.

He completed the procedure by kicking his shoes off and kicking his trousers from his ankles.

Jenna then threw herself on him, causing him to fall on his back onto one of the narrow twin beds, with Jenna landing on top of him with a smack!

She planted another kiss and they wrestled tongues for a while until Jenna crawled up his body and pressed one of her nipples to his lips. He obliged, sucking it hard for several minutes. Then she pulled away and pressed the other nipple to his mouth whence he repeated his deed.

Jenna sat up and crawled around on him, placing his head between her thighs as she plunged his rock-hard cock into her mouth. She immediately began sucking on it. In and out and in and out she slid her mouth on it as she sucked hard. He exploded almost immediately in a wave of ecstasy, pumping her mouth full of wad after wad. She stopped sliding it when he shot his first wad into her mouth, but plunged it and held it deep into her mouth and kept the hard suction all through his powerful orgasm.

"Wow, Jenna! You're fantastic!" he admitted.

Jenna paused to swallow and answered, still lying on top of him kneading his soft cock in her hands, "Yeah. I know. Now answer my questions, my hot buck!"

"What questions?" Ken asked into her ass crack as she squeezed his head between her thighs.

"That other bitch, I bet she doesn't swallow, does she? Or sit on your face?"

"Well," Ken hesitated, "she swallowed the first time, but then..." he stopped.

"Then what?" she asked.

"After that, she never swallowed. She's always telling me how she's always horny, and can't get enough, and knows all these positions like sitting on my face, but..."

"But what?" she persisted.

"But after that first time, all she does is lay on her back like a sack of potatoes while I eat her then fuck her. She doesn't shower all day, and then she demands that I eat her before I fuck her. But she refuses to suck my dick at all, never mind swallowing!"

"Well, never fear -- Jenna's here!" she shouted into his dick.

"Quiet, Jenna!" he whispered into her ass crack. "What if someone finds us here?"

Jenna then sat up on his face and announced, "My turn!"

Like last time, Jenna had sat up with her ass and cunt covering his face and mouth and placed her legs on his chest stroking his cock with her heels.

"C'mon, boy," she ordered. "It's my turn. Get to work!"

Ken remembered from last time that his lungs would be screaming for air in a few seconds, and that she wasn't going to move off his face until she came. Despite the sensation of his head being crushed by a padded anvil as she sat on his face under her full weight, he began licking her clit that was conveniently pressing down right over his mouth. He started swirling her clit with his tongue, then pushing his tongue gently into her urethra just behind her clit. He licked around her clit, flicking it, and then over her urethra as he could feel the tension build in her. He was growing tired, being unable to breathe.

"Don't slow down, boy!" she commanded in a bit of déjà vu. "Hold your breath for me! I ain't getting off you until I come!"

Ken continued working her clit and urethra until she finally exploded, bouncing and quaking on his face. He continued sucking while she came until she fell forward on him once again and sighed, "Man, you're good too!"

Ken lay there panting and staring up at the ceiling through her ass-crack once again. She lay there on him for a minute before speaking again, then said, "You want to cum again?"

"I'd love to cum again. But I'm not sure if I can right away."

"I'm sure you can. You just have to do something special for me first."

"Sure Jenna, what?"

"Lick my asshole."

"What?"

She rolled off him and lay next to him on her chest. "Lick my asshole. Get it good and wet, and you'll be coming a second time very soon!"

Ken crawled around and put her face to her ass. He spread her ass cheeks with his hands and hesitated as he moved his lips to her balloon knot.

"C'mon lover! Don't let me down!"

Taking a breath, he opened his mouth and pressed his lips to her leather donut. It didn't taste as shitty as he had expected, and began licking it. He licked over and around it for a while and then took the plunge. He pressed his tongue into it slightly causing her to let out a gasp.

Continuing, he licked over it more and then pressed his tongue deep into it.

"Oh my God!" she screamed. "That feels so good!"

He began fucking her anus with vigor with his tongue as she moaned and screamed in ecstasy.

After a while she finally relented and said, "Are you ready, lover?"

"Sure," he answered.

"Then lay on your back and get ready for ecstasy."

He did as instructed and she squatted over his, again, hard cock.

At first, she sat on it causing it to bend under her. Then she lifted and sat again. He felt his dick slide slightly into her asshole, but it was so tight it wouldn't go any deeper. Jenna sighed and bore down again, ever so slowly. This time, his cock slipped fully into her asshole as she settled onto his lap, causing him to yell in ecstasy from the utter tightness around his cock. He came into her rectum a moment later as her sphincter muscles squeezed his cock with unimaginable strength. He pumped wad after wad unto her ass as she milked his cock with her sphincter.

Then, as he lay there in exhaustion, she fell back onto him, his limp cock stretched by the tight grip of her sphincter on it.

"So, was eating my asshole worth it, lover?" she asked.

"Oh yes!" he answered.

Jenna then rolled over to face him, finally popping his cock out of her asshole, and said, "You'll forgive me if I don't kiss you, lover?"

"I'll live," he answered.

Jenna then rested her chin on his shoulder and lay there silently.

Ken lay there under her as he stroked her back gently with his fingers until he heard her snoring softly. What if the firemen come in here? he thought to himself. Hell, what if the cops come looking for Jenna after beating Brenda nearly to death? Yet he let Jenna have her well-deserved sleep after such hot sex.

"..wake up!" Ken heard and felt himself being shaken by Jenna, still lying on top of him.

"What?" he asked.

"Holy shit, look at the time," she whispered.

Looking at her watch that showed 3:00 in the morning, "Oh shit," he answered back, "we got to get out of here!"

They got out of bed and dressed quickly, then hurried down the darkened hallways and stairwell out to the parking lot where their cars were the only two still there.

As they walked to their cars, Ken sheepishly spoke, "Jenna, uhm, I guess I shouldn't ask for your number again?"

She gave him a quick kiss and said, "I guess you shouldn't," before jumping into her car and driving off.

Once again, Ken found himself driving home alone after a sizzling encounter with Jenna. But what happened to Brenda? he wondered. Is she even still alive?_

- TO BE CONTINUED... -

If you've been following the DiSH stories, cast your vote! Who do you think should win Ken's heart, Brenda or Jenna?

In the SUBJECT: line, put DISH POLL: JENNA or DISH POLL: BRENDA. Then put in the email body text why you voted for Brenda or Jenna. A little about yourself, too, if you're so inclined.

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers