Dishes

Story Info
Jenni does the dishes while Hank does her.
1.9k words
4.54
33.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writeman
Writeman
63 Followers

It was another hot June day, and Jenni awoke that Sunday dreading another day of heat and humidity. Remembering all the party dishes piled high in the sink from the night before made her groan inwardly. Why did she so blithely shoo away friends who offered to help clean up? Shaking her head in wonder at her error, and partly to just reassure herself she was awake, Jenni rose quietly from bed so as not to disturb Hank. He'd worked hard yesterday, might as well let him sleep on his only real day off. She slipped her lightest cotton dress over her head and quietly made her way out of the bedroom.

A cup of coffee helped Jenni wake up, and some left over cookies were a tasty substitute for breakfast. Jenni faced away from the sink as she nibbled the last of the tasty crumbs. She didn't want to be reminded of what was there.

Then, with a sigh, she got up and started unloading the dishwasher. Might as well get a good start on the day. Maybe she and Hank could do something fun later if she could finish the clean-up early, like go to the beach. Thinking of Hank reminded her that she should shut the kitchen door so that her noises wouldn't wake him.

Fifteen minutes later, sweating from having her hands in hot water, Jenni was furiously scrubbing burned tomato sauce from the bottom of a pan when Hank entered silently and slipped his arms around her waist from behind. She jumped and felt a flash of annoyance, but Hank had meant no harm, and was obviously in a loving mood.

"I thought we agreed to do these dishes together?" he asked.

"We did, but I couldn't sleep and I thought I'd get a jump on things" Jenni responded. "You may regret holding me: I'm soaked and sweaty."

But Hank was undeterred. He leaned down to kiss Jenni's neck.

"And salty. A little anyway. Tastes pretty good to me. I can still smell a little perfume, too. Mmmm"

Jenni wasn't feeling sexy, it being damp and humid, but she rose on her toes in spite of herself as Hank continued kissing her neck and shoulders. It DID feel good. She sank back down on her heels and continued to scrub the offending pot. Hank was now kissing her ears and hair while he ran his hands up and down Jenni's sides.

"I love a working gal" he whispered in jest, while nibbling on Jenni's ear.

"Well, there's lots of work to do" Jenni replied in mock severity, hoping to goad Hank into helping.

Hank paid no attention and continued his ear nibbling and kisses. Jenni sighed deeply. In resignation? In pleasure? Maybe a little of both, she thought to herself. She angled her head away from Hank and tried to continue working, but he wouldn't stop. Jenni continued scrubbing, but only half-heartedly now. Hank was getting to her. His kisses were having the desired effect, and Jenni felt her body responding favorably, felt her nipples firm and the first twinges of arousal in her vagina.

"You were marvelous last night" he whispered in her ear. You looked great, the food was great, you were funny...I was proud to be your boyfriend."

Jenni felt weak. Her resolve to keep working was gone. She still wasn't used to compliments like this. She felt a tear of happiness come to her eyes, but squeezed it away quickly. Thank God for Hank. Thank God she finally met someone who appreciated her. She didn't complain when Hank lowered one strap of her dress and kissed her bare shoulder. Nor did she complain when Hank slipped the opposite strap off and planted a dozen more kisses along the top of her back and shoulders. Her back arched involuntarily as Hank kissed her neck and reached around inside her dress to caress her breasts lightly and lift their pleasing weight in his hands. Being short had few advantages, one of then being this. She sighed again. It felt so good to be lovingly touched, and it felt sexy to be standing at her sink with breasts bared. Still, Jenni offered one last bit of resistance.

"I'm all wet in front. Sweaty and wet..."

"I love wet women" said Hank with a laugh. "The wetter the better."

That was it. Jenni grabbed the edge of the sink tighter for balance as Hank caressed her nipples lightly and pulled them between his thumb and finger.

"Ohhh....that feels nice. Ummmmmm." Jenni backed up against Hank and rubbed her rear against him in pleasure. In response, Hank pushed his hardening prick against Jenni's bottom with vigor and growled. Low moans and animal sounds of passion escaped from Jenni unedited as Hank pulled on one proud nipple, then the other, then both at once. Jenni felt herself jerk and stiffen with each wave of pleasure coursing though her breasts. Hank was a maestro, and for long minutes he played Jenni's breasts with passion, his hands lifting, stroking, pulling, caressing, all the while continuing to kiss Jenni's neck and lifted shoulders.

Then he stopped. Hank slipped Jenni's breasts back inside her dress and pulled her straps up. Jenni started to turn and protest this abrupt stop, but then felt Hanks hands slide down her legs and caress her through her dress for a moment, then lower his hands to Jenni's hemline and begin to caress bare skin. It felt wonderful to Jenni--more than wonderful. One hand left her skin and Jenni momentarily wondered why, but then she heard a chair scrape on the floor as Hank pulled it close to here and sat.

"I'm gonna be here awhile. Might as well get comfortable."

Jenni laughed. It sounded good to her. In the mood she was in now, he could do anything. Her body was his for as long as he wanted.

Hank was making his own animal sounds as he caressed Jenni's bare legs. He reached around Jenni and hugged her tightly.

"I love your body. Ummmm-mmmmmm-mmmmm. I LOVE your body!"

A reply wasn't necessary, so Jenni said nothing and concentrated on the delightful feeling of Hank's hand running up and down her legs under her dress, one minute lightly touching the back, the next firmly sqeezing her sides or massaging her front. She spread her legs slightly and closed her eyes. Might as well get comfortable myself, she said to herself.

Hank drew his chair closer and lifted Jenni's dress, sucking in his breath at the wondrous sight. Jenni's shapely ass and legs never looked better. She had on plain white panties that seemed to accentuate the fullness of her butt. Hank took a deep breath and placed his cheek against Jenni's pantied rear and pulled her tightly to him. He felt like one of the luckiest man in America. And when he felt Jenni push back against him he smiled and changed his mind. THE luckiest man in America.

Hank held Jenni tightly without moving for a good thirty seconds, then began nuzzling her soft backside while gently stroking Jenni's smooth legs with the back and front of his hand. Jenni had the softest, smoothest inner thighs. And even if other women's legs were just as soft or just as smooth, these were better; These were Jennis! Hearing her quiet murmurs of delight added to his pleasure, added another dimension of delight. Each time he stroked high on her inner thigh, each time his thumb contacted the twin ridges of Jenni's sex through her panties, she would sigh and twitch. It was a twin turn-on.

Hank turned his attention higher now, from Jenni's legs to her beautiful butt. Hank teasingly ran his fingers back and forth along the legbands of Jenni's panties, then slipped his hands beneath them to squeeze the soft white globes of her rear. They were both sighing now, sighing and moaning in delight.

"Turn around."

Jenni obeyed, and felt Hank's ticklish hot breath on her stomach for a moment, then she felt him grab the waistband of her panties in his teeth and tug downward, first on one side, then the other. When he had the waistband of her panties down a few inches, he asked her to turn around again, and the process was repeated. The farther down they got, the more exposed Jenni became, the slower Hank went. There was just so much delightful skin to taste and savor. And savor he did, until finally he grabbed Jenni's panties in his teeth and pulled them down as far as he could. Jenni obligingly stepped out of each leg and resumed her position, hanging on tightly to the kitchen sink.

Again Hank sank his face into the full cheeks of Jenni's rear. Again he sighed in pleasure as Jenni pushed back against him. Hank rubbed his face across the delightful softness, then up and down the crack between her soft cheeks. His hands had an agenda all their own, and they teased higher and higher on Jenni's inner thighs until they finally made contact with Jenni's wet pubic hair and swollen labia. Jenni raised on her toes at the exquisite exploration of her outer lips, then pushed down to meet Hank's exploring fingers. Hank smiled at her response, but withdrew his fingers slightly, then began a slow massage of Jenni's wet outer pussy lips between his thumb and first two fingers.

Jenni's moans were anything but quiet now. Loud were her cries of delight as Hanks fingers found sensitive places to tease. Jenni stood on her tippy toes when Hank first ran his long middle finger into her, then sank down in pleasure as he slowly pushed it farther and farther up inside her. Hank withdrew his wiggling finger and Jenni cried out in disappointment, but her sadness was short lived. Hank lifted Jenni's dress up on her back, slipped his arms around Jenni's midsection and pulled her to him, pulled her wet and waiting vagina into contact with the tip of his stiff penis. Hank slowly pushed into Jenni until all seven inches stretched her insides with pleasure and his stomach pushed hard against her ass. When he could push no more, he pulled back to the very tip of his penis and then pushed forward, repeating the sweet pumping again and again, consciously making an effort not to come when Jenni's moans and the feel of her soft ass and the sensations in his dick threatened to overwhelm him.

For Jenni, it was about to get even better. Hank caressed her stomach, sides and breasts lovingly while they rhythmically joined and separated, then reached down with two fingers of his right hand to stroke the cradling folds on either side of Jenni's sensitive clitoris. Jenni nearly screamed her delight.

"Oooooooooh, yes, yes, YES! That feels sooooo good. More...more.... MORE! Fuck me!....Fuuuuuuuuccckkkkk me, fuck me, YES! YES! YES!"

Hank could feel Jenni's body contract in orgasm and the sensation set him off. He could feel small muscles somewhere beneath his dick pull load after load of semen from his balls and out the secret passage to mingle and blend with the sweet juices in Jenni's pink and quivering pussy.

Drunk with pleasure, Hank sat down hard on his chair, holding Jenni tenderly while they both caught their breath. Hank spoke first.

"Wow! That was amazing. Just amazing. Thank you."

Jenni turned and kissed Hank.

"Thank YOU!"

Hank surveyed the remaining pots and pans and dishes on the counter. A long minute passed while they just held each other, then Hank broke the silence.

"I'll finish cleaning up. Why don't you go take a nice, long shower."

Writeman
Writeman
63 Followers