Dismantle Repair

Story Info
Marie gives in to her nightmare.
2.2k words
4.29
40.5k
2

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/14/2011
Created 11/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone, I decided to just skim through this story that I wrote back in 2009 and tweek it a bit. Its pretty personal and I just felt the urge to revisit it/add some slight details. I don't mind feedback so feel free to write some if you like :)

*********************************

The freezing December air burned Marie's face as she sprinted home at 4:00 A.M. She had done it again. This time, she had fucked up worst than ever. Marie turned the corner and walked towards her icy driveway embracing the solitude that surrounded. Everything felt wrong. She couldn't stop herself from shaking. Her breathing was off tempo and her scattered thoughts felt as if they were racing at a million miles per second. What would Scott say? How could she have let him destroy her? Not even the cold breeze could distract her from the ache between her legs. She had given in again...she had given into him.

The following Monday.

"I'm sorry Bryson." Marie and Bryson were no longer "together" but she had never been able to hinder her feelings for him. Bryson came from a broken home and felt like a foreigner to his own family. Everyone at school thought of him as aloof and forebodingly frigid but Marie had felt differently. She was utterly intrigued by his lonely face and hazel eyes. She saw a brokeness in him she had in herself.

They dated in high school however, their romance was far from picture perfect. Her self-mutilation and his impulse to punch shit resulted in chaos. When it came to an end they didn't want to lose eachother so they made an oath to never grow apart. Bryson would always have a piece of her heart, even if their relationship was nothing but dysfunctional. And as she stared into his hazel eyes, she knew he felt the same.

Bryson sat across from Marie, shaking his head and giving her a troubled look. Then he turned his head as if disgust consumed him.

"Don't tell me sorry, you are the one selling yourself off as a whore by sleeping with Asher, YOUR brothers bestfriend..."

"Bryson!" Marie cut him off. She wouldn't sit back and let him think he had the right to call her out of her name. Her stomach flipped and her eyes threatened to spill tears.

"Bryson, you promised that you would always care for me, that's the only reason I'm sharing this shit with you. And I know... I fucked up. But his words tore me down and destroyed me like they always have."

This time his expression softened. Bryson could never remain mad at her, even if she made his blood boil constantly. She came into his life and flipped it upside down leaving him disarmed each time she called his name.From the moment he met her in highschool to the present she'd always had a strange effect on him that lit him up inside. Even now he could remember when they sat up all night talking on her porch their freshman year. She told him everything about herself, from what it was like to be the youngest of 8 children to her feelings of inadequacy and loneliness. Marie had never been open about her life to many but she was like an open book for him. He loved the way their hands contrasted that night on her porch, his skin pale and hers smooth cinnamon bronze. Her coke colored eyes managed to tug at his weak heart. He had made a mental note then to be her protector and he still vowed to be that for her. Sighing, Bryson rested his chin in his hand.

"OK Marie, I accept your apology. Now tell me how this all come to be? I thought you said never again."

Marie's mind began to visit her memories museum and she let her mind drift to what went down that night with Asher. It was a lonely Saturday night. The world was still as she lay balled up on the couch listening to her new Elliott Smith CD. That was until she received a call from a number she didn't recognize.

"Hello?" Marie said into her phone. Who the hell was calling her from a nameless number?

"Its me Asher." He answered. Marie immediatly felt as if her heart was suffering from some form of heart trauma. Just the sound of his voice made her whole body lose composure. She dropped the phone at her feet.

"Fuck!" Marie bellowed out.

"Uh, hello?" Asher repeated. She bent down and picked up the phone, holding it firmly to her ear so afraid she would drop it again. Marie wasn't talking to just any guy. She gave her innocence and virginity to this guy in 2 minutes time. Then he left her cold and lost as soon as the news got back to her brother Scott. Just relax, she kept repeating.

"Oh...ah, Asher! What's... uh up?" REAL smooth Marie thought to herself. This boy had her entire being in turmoil. Just relax she repeated once more for good measure.

"Just sitting at home alone wondering if you wanted to chill" He said nonchalantly. The smoothness of his words made her shiver and she felt him grinning through the phone. Was this some sort of game to him?

"Uh...I really don't think I should." Marie knew Asher was pure poison. He would sedate her with his touch and have his way with her. But only if she let him.

"Com'on. All I want is your company, I promise. I have a few movies that we can watch on my couch. I swear I'll be on my best behavior." He knew he was lying through his teeth.

She sat in silence for a moment. Her grip on the phone tightened and she nervously nibbled on her bottom lip.

"Do you really mean it? That's all you want from me?" Marie's walls were slowly crumbling.

"Of course, that's all I want." He replied. "So...you comin'?" He sat on the other line waiting for her response.

Uh oh. The butterflies ripped through her and she was practically trembling. He destroyed her wisdom and common sense.

"Fine...I'm on my way. Just let me take a shower." Marie sighed. She had officially become his puppet again. She never could understand what it was about him that killed her inhibitions. Could it be those stunning green eyes? Perhaps his scent? She could never figure it out. And after a quick shower and a change of clothes, she was off to his place.

When Marie arrived at his doorstep he was already waiting for her. FUCK, she thought. There was no turning back now. For a moment all they did was stare at one another. His brilliant green eyes drank in her sight, tracing the curves of her silhouette. Her dark colored hair was tousled and her nose rosy at the tip. Her brown eyes stared back at his pale clear face cautiously and pleadingly, as if to ask him not to devour her. Unfortunately, that was his only intention.

"Look at you... You're shivering. Come here and get warm." His request was firm yet relaxed. Asher held his arms out wide waiting to receive her.

"I-I'm not cold..." Marie really wasn't cold. She cursed herself mentally for her nerves and quivering chin. She stared at him once again. His rayven colored hair fell over his eyes as he spread his arms wide.

"Could've fooled me. Another minute out here and you'll be petrified." He paced closer to her frame and she was now close enough to feel the warmth of his body, to smell the distinct scent of his cigarettes. Marie was finding it more and more difficult to leave him hanging so she leaned forward and joined their bodies together, pressing herself against his hard chest. He wrapped his arms around her and breathed in her vanilla scent. "Much better. Now follow me."

When indoors he shed himself of his winter jacket and began shuffling around the videos on his movie shelf. The living room was very poorly lit; the TV was the only source of light. Marie settled herself on the couch and continued to anxiously shiver. The familiarity of the place chilled her to the bone. Each movement he made brought him a step closer to her and all Marie could do was sit and watch this fiasco unfold. A few moments later the film was playing and he found his place next to her. Her body stiffened when his leg grazed her own. This brought Asher great displeasure.

"Unwind Mar. I swear I don't bite...that hard." He flashed her his most sadistic smile and winked. Marie felt an unexpected ache between her legs and felt her cheeks flush. No! Marie thought to herself. She didn't want to be apart of his games anymore. But it was getting harder and harder to battle her desire for him.

"Shit, you're still shivering...here wait a sec." In one swift motion he had them covered in a warm blanket and his arm wrapped around her waist. This sudden change in position was all it took for Marie to fall under his enchantment and he knew it. Her heart thumped frantically as he stroked her side with his calloused fingertips. Everything felt hazy as she breathed in his scent. She hadn't even realized her body mold to his. Marie could feel that his heart was beating just as hard as hers. Asher knew he had to act quickly and effectively if he wanted to ever feel her depths again. Oh how he wanted to be inside of her again!

His primal side took control as he pushed her into a laying position beneath him. Marie let out low moan as he roughly grinded his hard on between her open legs and palmed her sensitive breasts.

"Ohh fuck...Asher! We shouldn't be..." Her thoughts were broken when he crushed his lips against hers. All she could think about was how hard his cock was and how his lips warmed her own. He continued grinding into her while deepening the kiss with his experienced tongue. Asher had every intention of fucking her brains out tonight. He knew it from the start and he wouldn't let her say no.

"Asher please! I..."

"Shh!" He cut her dialogue short and shoved his hand into her jeans and beneath her panties. Despite her pleas for him to stop her pussy was wet and ready for him to penetrate. She cried out in pleasure when he thrust just one finger into her tight, wet depths.

"Pull down your jeans and panties baby." He whispered against her lips. She had lost the battle and did exactly as he said. "Good girl, now spread those legs" he smiled. Marie spread them nice and wide for Asher, no objections. Her body was ready for him to enter her. Her heart was somewhere else.

He interrupted her thoughts once again, teasing her clit with his thumb, circling it and pressing lightly, driving her insane!

"Mmm!" She bit back her feminine. He continued to tease her with his fingers till he felt content with shoving two of his thick fingers into her tight pussy. She came hard and fast, just like he remembered.

"Fuck, I need to be inside of you." He moaned desperately. Marie lay beneath him sedated, exactly the way he wanted her. With his pants now completly down Asher started by rubbing the head of his pale member up and down her wet sex, pressing the tip against her sensitive clit. She moaned and writhed beneath his hard body.

"Please Asher!" What was she saying?

"Please what Mar? What do you want?" He wanted her to drop the innocence she emitted and beg for his dick.

"Give it to me...please?" Asher loved the way he made a whore out of her. He stared down at her pouting parting lips and couldn't help but kiss them.

"As you wish." Both Marie and Asher moaned in unison when he prodded all 8 inches of his thick cock deep into her resisting cunt.

"Ahhhh!" She cried out in discomfort. Asher didn't even give her a second to adjust before he began his pitiless assault. His thrusts were quick and forceful. Her arms circled his neck and her nails dug into his flesh. Then the pain began to diminish and pleasure took over.

"Yeah baby, ohhh you're so fucking tight!" He groaned. Marie hadn't slept with anyone since Asher; this was only her second time. There was nothing gentle or loving. Just rough fucking.

"Oh! Fuck me!" Marie's body was done battling. As he stroked in and out of her drawing sweet moans and screams there was no resistance. But just as this transition began, he pulled out and came on her soft and flat belly. How long had it been? A Minute? 2 minutes? Asher unlatched himself from her, zipped up his pants and exited out the back door.

"Asher?" Reality set in as Marie dragged herself from Asher's furniture. His cum ran down her belly making her nauseated. His smell lingered on her body and the TV that had been ignored was now the only noise to comfort her. What the fuck have I done?