Disneyland Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

:you make your way to the Enchanted Tiki Room.:

Like I did after every text I looked around wanting so badly to catch a glimpse of Sir- though I'd never know it was him so I don't know why I bothered. It was odd how things had changed since just this morning when I'd gotten on the railroad. But I must admit, the thought of a chocolate covered frozen banana was delightful. It was naughty and delicious all at the same time. I searched a little while for an ice cream stand. Having to go to three before I found the chocolate covered frozen bananas.

After paying for one I went to put it in my mouth, and just as I did the vibrator was suddenly turned back on this time much stronger and I closed my eyes, trying not to squirm while simultaneously willing myself not to cum. I couldn't get myself to move at first having to get used to the more intense sensations tearing through my body as I ate the banana.

My phone vibrated.

:You aren't walking, My slut.:

I blushed and started walking, having difficulty at first, knowing how much of a slut I must have looked like, squirming as I walked in my revealing outfit and ate the chocolate covered frozen banana. All the while finding myself thinking what Sir would feel like in m mouth.

Before I knew it I was finished with the frozen treat and the vibrations stopped completely, making me ache with the need to cum. I looked around and blushed; I'd completely passed the Tiki room and was near the Indiana Jones ride. Then my phone vibrated.

:*Chuckles* Was My slut so distracted that she didn't know where she was going?:

I couldn't bring myself to text back.

:Well, explain yourself, slut. Why aren't we at the Tiki room?:

I bite my lip looking around as I whimpered and texted back :I- I was lost in through, Sir.:

: What were you thinking of?:

I whimpered quietly. :Your cock, Sir.: Then feeing a sudden curst of boldness, I texted again. :Please, will you reveal yourself?:

:No and do not ask again or you shall be punished.:

:I will be revealed to you when I choose...Not YOU slut.:

:Yes Sir...: I texted back, feeling horribly disappointed.

It was many moments later when I received only three words.

:Tiki Room, now.:

:I hurried to the Tiki Room and sat through the show. It was cute enough, but not the place I really wanted to be right then. When the show was through, just a couple more words.

:Splash Mountain. Now.:

I made a left turn and started words splash mountain and groaned at the long line. A sixty minute wait. What on earth was I going to do for sixty minutes?! I had a feeling Sir wouldn't text and I didn't particularly like this ride anyway. As I stood there, slowly making my way to the front of the ride, I found myself slipping into a sour mood.

Just as I was going to step into my "log", I received a few texts.

:I know you don't like this ride, but I will make you like it.:

:As you drop, you will raise your arms into the air and cum, and I will be watching you.:

Leading up to that you will pinch your nipples for Me at least seven times. Nice and hard, pet.:

I moaned softly as I started to bob along pinching my nipples every now and then. Anticipating that fall and dreading it all at the same time. It was dark and just before the drop, and I felt the vibe turn n to high, making me cry out a I emerged into the light and I felt my orgasm tear though my body- making me cry out in almost a scream as I raised my arms and dropped.

The sensations were indescribably as my eyes widened and I felt the most intense orgasm tear through me and mix with the sensations of dropping like that and then ending in a splash of water.

I was breathing heavily and so sensitive as I was moved forward with the vibrator still on high and trying to recover from such intense sensations. I struggled to get out of the log and the man near me that was working offered me a hand. I was shuddering and closed my eyes as I shakily walked, having to support myself with the ail and I pulled my phone out, texting frantically.

:P-please Sir! Please turn it off!:

One word came back. :Why?:

I whimpered as another orgasm tore through me and I gripped the railing tight.

:Please! Too sensitive, Sir! Please...:

I was near panting and two men near me grew concerned, coming closer. Just as they came to my side the vibrations ceased and I sighed heavily.

"Miss, are you alright?" One of them asked.

I opened my eyes, swallowing the lump in my throat as I tried to control myself and calm down, nodding. "Y-yes, thank you. I just- um- got...a little light headed and out of breath..."

I felt odd and blushed when I realized my top was wet as well as my skirt and my nipples were outlined clearly.

"You should- um- sit down for a minute." The other man said, clearing his throat a bit nervously and me and one man sat on a nearby bench, while the second stood next to me and I tried to hide a squeal as I sat and my breathing was becoming less labored.

The guy sitting next to me lightly rubbed my back. "Feeling better?"

His light touch almost like a caress made a shiver spread through me and I blushed as I noticed the other man starring down my op.

"Y-yes, thank you." I squeaked out, clearing my throat.

"Let me get you a water real quick." He offered, quickly leaving me with his friend leaning over me before I could protest.

I bushed, biting my lower lip as I looked up to his friend. "He really doesn't have to do that. I'm alright, really."

"Ahhh, that's just Dave's way. He's very attentive. I'm Jason, by the way." He replied with an odd grin.

He stuck his hand out and I shook it weakly. "Um, I'm Ashley, it's nice to meet you."

He was cute, about five feet- ten inches, thin, with dirty blond hair, and crystal blue eyes. And I blushed a bit more from his handsome smile. "You also , Ashley."

Dave came back and handed me a bottled water and I was speechless; he was gorgeous! He was a little heavy- but muscular and a bit taller than his buddy with his chocolately brown eyes and a soft smile and a nice even tan.

"Th-thank you..." I said quietly.

"You're welcome, are you sure you're alright?" He asked a bit worriedly, the concern visible in his tone of voice and the look upon his face.

"Yes, I'm better now, thank you." I replied with a smile.

Jason cleared his throat and Dave groaned quietly. "I'm afraid we nee to go , Miss. But it was wonderful meeting you, and you take care of yourself."

His hand brushed m shoulder and I bit my lower lip as they walked away and Dave turned to wink at me. I blushed and looked down, opening the bottle of water; feeling something odd between my thumb and the bottle. There was a small note stuck to the bottle and I unfolded it curiously.

:Hey, I think you're cute. I'd love to get together some time. Gimme a call sometime Sweetie.:

~Dave~

I blushed and bit my lower lip seeing his number printed neatly on the bottom of the note. Then, my phone vibrated.

:Keep it. I may have use for him sometime.:

I smiled and programmed him into my phone before tucking the note into my coin purse.

:You took a phenomenal picture, My pet. How did it feel?:

I moaned softly texting back, my mood completely better than before the ride.

:Oh Sir! I can't even describe it. The feeling was sensational!:

:I've never felt anything so great!:

:I knew I'd change your mind about that ride, My slut.:

I blushed and just sat, sighing in ecstasy, enjoying the content feeling that was spreading through my body. :Thank you Sir: And for the first time I felt myself really exhausted after such a powerful orgasm and I felt as though I could fall asleep right there on the bench.

:Don't fall asleep My slut. We've sill much to do this evening.:

I jumped, a little surprised from my phone vibrating and giggled a bit sheepishly.

:But if you're good, I may let you take a nap later, My slut.:

I bite my lower lip and forced myself to rise from the bench and my eyes widened as I realized it was near six-thirty.

:My slut, have a table waiting for you at the blue Bayou in New Orleans Square in 20

minutes.:

:You should hurry as there is a parade soon I believe that may cause you to miss the

table.:

My stomach suddenly grumbled and I realized that I hadn't eaten since early that morning before I came to the park and then that bagel and banana. I quickly made my way back over to New Orleans Square once again.

:In order t be taken to your table, My slut.:

:You must tell the man at the entrance that you're here for Master Derek's table.:

My eyes widen and I blushed as I hesitated near the restaurant, feeling oddly nervous.

:Are you ashamed to be Mine?!:

My eyes widened and I shook my head as I texted back that I wasn't.

I quickly walked to the entrance and bypassed the fairly long line, timidly approaching the man working the front. "Um- " I cleared my throat nervously." I'm here for Master Derek's table please."

The man pretended as though he couldn't hear me. "Excuse me, Ma'am? I couldn't hear you."

I blushed a little but also seemed to get a little annoyed with him. "Master Derek has a table or me." I said firmly this time, shooting him an almost icy glare.

He looked down at something in front of him. "Oh yes, here it is, right this way."

I followed in my now dry clothes and sat comfortably at the small corner table.

"Your food will be out shortly, Miss." He aid before walking back to his post and water was dropped off at my table.

My phone vibrated.

:I've taken the liberty of ordering a delicious seafood platter for My slut.:

:It's a little fatty, but I wanted to give you a treat.:

Another text quickly followed.

:After today you ill be watching what you eat. My slut is beautiful, but a little heaver

than I'd like.:

:We will slim you out a little bit.:

I suddenly felt very self conscious and shrunk in my chair a little bit, but my phone vibrated once again.

:None of that My precious slut. You're beautiful.:

:But your Master's going to help to make you even more beautiful.:

:Now sit up, your food is on it's way.:

I looked up and moaned softly at the large plate of food making its way towards me. There was a large lobster tail, a few crab legs, some sautéed shrimp scampi, and a baked potato with cream cheese on the side.

My stomach grumbled hungrily and I texted. :This looks delicious, Sir. Thank you.:

:Enjoy, My pet.:

I tasted a shrimp and moaned as I prepared the baked potato and then moved to the crab legs...occasionally eating a shrimp and then finishing with the absolutely delicious lobster tail.

After I finished, Sir texted me once more.

:I love to watch you eat, My slut. You're very sweet and sensual when you eat.:

:Your tongue always darting out to grab your food...:

I blushed an giggled. :Thank you Sir, the dinner was wonderful.:

:You're welcome, My slut. You may get up and leave now. :

:Lets go for a ride on the Riverboat:

The ride was relaxing and the motions of the boat almost rocked me to sleep with a full tummy, but then, after not receiving a message from Sir, I made my way to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad where I stood in line for a little over an hour.

After that I saw another show and then for fun made my way back to Tomorrrowloand and spend time there, stopping to look at the different shops along the way. Then I looked at my phone and smiled, the fireworks would be soon.

:My slut, there is a secluded grassy area near where they have the Princess Fantasy

Fair.:

:You will kneel blind folded and wait.:

I stared at the text confused and started to text him back when I felt something slide over my shoulder making me jump. A silk scarf was tickling my skin and I tried to catch a glimpse of who'd just draped it over my shoulder, but whoever it was had already blended into the crowd.

I made my way over, having to glance at a map, but then I saw the area Sir had indicated. It was shadowy and secluded, added to the fact that most would e watching for fireworks.

I kneeled nervously and swallowed slowly as I folded the scarf and tied it over my eyes. I was tempted to leave a small crevice from which to peak from but I knew Sir would be angry if he found out. So i sat in the dark unable to see as I waited for Sr.

It seemed like hours later and I jumped to feel fingertips lightly gliding over my shoulders and neck. My body started to quiver ever so slightly and I whimpered. His fingers weaved up into my hair and I gasped as I suddenly felt the grip tighten and my head pulled back, making my pussy once again moisten and spasm. I vaguely heard a zipper-type sound near me.

I wished i could see Sir in front of me, my heart beating rapidly as I felt something hard and warm being rubbed against my cheek. I moaned realizing it was Sir's throbbing erection. I licked my lips in anticipation, trying to turn my head, but Sir's grip tightened as he rubbed his cock over my face, his precum brushing over my lips. I stuck my tongue out grazing the head and I heard a soft hiss before I felt the head against my lips more firmly. I kissed it lightly before parting my lips, sucking mildly on just the head, my tongue teasing the sensitive underside as I did. But it wasn't long before I felt Sir take my head in both hands and pushed his hard cock into my mouth further until I felt him almost at the back of my throat.

I enjoyed hearing his quiet groans and moans as he started to move in and out of my mouth slowly seemingly content with how much of my mouth he was taking. But it wasn't long before I felt him pushing further, making my eyes widen as I felt him entering my throat, making me gag. Whimpering as I tried to pull away, But Sir held my head firmly as he continued to fuck my mouth, until my gagging ceased or was minimal, and his cock slid easily into my throat- my pressed up against his jeans. My eyes shut tight, a few tears rolling down my cheeks from how much my eyes had watered when I'd gagged.

"That's it, My slut, take all of My throbbing cock into that sweet little mouth of yours." I hear this low calm voice murmur to me.

I moaned softly at the sound of his voice and tried my best to suck hard on his cock as he once again began thrusting into my mouth and throat. Feeling his fingers in my hair as he held my head firmly with his thumbs caressing the sides of my face as I felt his cock sliding in and out of my mouth nearly driving me crazy.

I felt the need to touch Him, but as I raised my hands, His grip tightened and he thrust into my throat until my nose was pressed against the material of his jeans again.

"I want your hands behind your back, slut. Fingers interlaced. You don't move unless I say, understand?" I heart Sir say, in a quiet commanding tone, not that I could have responded in any way he could understand he continued holing me in that position as I struggled needing to breath. "I said, do you understand?"

I whimpered around his throbbing cock and tried to nod as I put my hands behind my back feeling a bit light headed from the lack of oxygen.

Suddenly, Sir released his firm grip back to the more gentle hold he had on my head and pulled out to the tip and i gasp for air, breathing heavily as he let me catch my breath.

"That's a good girl." He murmured affectionately as he smiled down at me as I resumed sucking on the head of his cock, wanting so badly to taste him. "Ohhh, yes, suck that cock, Ashley. Your Master is SO close. Make Me cum, slut."

Moaning I sucked more of Sir's cock into my mouth all the way back into my throat, my tongue brushing against the underside as my moans sent gentle vibrations down his shaft as he started to fuck my mouth again. His movements more frantic now and I knew he was close, hearing his moans and murmurs of approval and pleasure until his grip tightened and he thrust forward hard and I felt that first spurt of cum slide down my throat before he pulled out so I could taste him.

"I want to see you swallow it all, My slut." He groaned.

He pulled out as the last drop was emptied into my mouth. "mmmm, show me, pet."

I blushed parting my lips a little to show him the puddle of cum on my tongue before swallowing the mouthful of his hot salty cum, licking my lips a little with a smile, enjoying how he tasted.

I vaguely heard his zipper again, the fireworks going on around us and Sir was walking around behind me. Leaning forward I felt his lips brush against my ear and I whimpered as his hand grasped my breasts sensually, rolling my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

"Did My pet enjoy her Disneyland Adventure?" He whispered into my ear with a quiet chuckle, making m quiver.

I couldn't help but nod eagerly. "ohhh, yes Sir!" I moaned in response.

He moaned softly. "good, and there's still much more to come. You're to take the Mickey and Friends Tram to the Goofy parking area. Stand at the front and put the blindfold into place and wait for me. Not to worry about your things. I have them, along with a few mementoes for us both." He gave me an affectionate squeeze and kissed my shoulder. "Count to ten, remove- but keep- the blindfold, and do as I've instructed, My pet."

The contact was broken abruptly and I felt suddenly alone. I counted and then rose from the grass, brushing off my legs and stretching them a bit as I removed the blindfold, making sure I had my phone and coin purse before quickly walking to the front of the park, glancing up at the fireworks as I walked contentedly.

It took me a little longer, having to go around the castle but I made my way through the crowds to the front, happy to see a tram almost ready to go. I anxiously awaited my stop, and then walked to the left a little so I wasn't completely in the light and replaced the blindfold- shivering a little from the cool night air as I waited for what seemed like a lifetime. I heard a vehicle pull up in front of me, my heart beating rapidly as I waited, wanting to say something, but unable to find the words.

Suddenly, Sir was whispering behind me. "I had someone pick up your car and drop it off at your apartment, My pet." He guided me forward and I reached in front of me blindly before he stopped me. "Carefully climb inside and lay down across the seat."

I felt around before climbing into the vehicle awkwardly, finding a comfortable position half on my back and half on my side, curled in a bit and jumped a little as I hear the door close. Then there was a shift in weight in the vehicle as Sir got into the drivers seat. He turned around and leaned towards me.

I was a little surprised as I felt a soft kiss on my forehead. "Rest, My pet, you've earned it. We will continue when you awake."

I smiled warmly and settled into the seat as he put the vehicle in gear and I felt us start to move forward. Sighing contentedly, I felt myself drifting asleep, anticipating what was to come later...

12