Disobedience

Story Info
The punishment of a male submissive.
4.6k words
3.89
65.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, indulging in the cracking sound of flesh against stone. He'd been bad, she knew that, seen it with her very own eyes, deliberately fondling another in front of her. She knew he wouldn't understand the root of her anger, she never showed him that side of her before but tonight was different, tonight, and he needed to be taught.

"W-what was that for?" his voice held the slight quiver of a scared rabbit.

"Who was that?" she jerked her chin in the general direction of the other room where she'd pulled him from, her eyes furiously gazing at him, "And prey tell, What did you think you were doing?"

"T-that... T-t-t-... Mistress, I...." The feeble voice trailed off into nothingness and he bowed his head.

"I'm jealous boy, and I don't like feeling jealous. Now you will tell me who that filthy little whore you had your hands all over was." She tapped her foot, her hands clenching and opening.

"I... Mistress...."

"NOW BOY!"

He shook, his brown eyes turning up to look into hers', holding something akin to true fear, "That was baby Ma'am. She's... she said... that...."

"So a new little cunt walks into your life and you think you can neglect the collar that you wear about your neck and DISSOBEY direct orders given to you? I thought I taught you better than that."

Jerking back against the wall he looked small, shaking her head she reached down picking up her duffle bag.

"Mistre----"

"Don't say another word, you will follow me, be silent and not look at anyone into the next room. Is that clear?"

He nodded and bowed his head, shivering. She knew he loved it when she was forceful in her commands, in fact that's what she loved about him, his willingness to submit to her; but now it was different. The anger boiled deep within her. He directly disobeyed her commands for when they went out. He did not ask permission, even though he knew she would not grant it. This time her words held a bit of ice instead of the stern love they usually did. She hoped he could feel it.

Turning she walked with a purpose into the room from which they came, the walls strewn with chains and whips, pictures of naked woman and men leashed and on their knees. The dungeon of the local club held a casual atmosphere that most did not have.

Stopping in the middle of the room she let her eyes wonder around, passing over the couples walking about. She was trying to judge the best possible place to take him, somewhere that he could be chained for all to see, and see everything not just the back or front. That was the hardest part. Shaking her head a little she tilted her head up and smiled as she caught sight of the suspender bar just above her. Quickly her smile changed to one of dark pleasure. They would be perfect; it was in the middle of the room and light enough to draw everyone's attention.

"Stop here boy."

"Yes, Mistress." He halted behind her. Then he gasped a little as he once again realized that he broke another command.

"I shall let that slid this time boy. Remember I want you silent, and if you do not comply, I will take out the gag."

The shiver ran through his body so visibly that a near by Dominate stopped tilting his head. He sauntered forward a bit and paused so that he stood right beside her. Looking over her boy he whispered just barely into her ear... "Why Mistress Red, young Wallace looks ghastly afraid."

"By rights he should, Master Robert." She couldn't help but grace him with a smile.

Master Robert was well noted as one of the most sadistic yet gentle dominates that frequented the club. His hand could wield such pain or pleasure as one might want, ultimately turning the most horrible submissive into the most beautiful songstress they have ever heard. She hopped that he would be staying long enough to watch.

"Oh and what has he done?" Master Robert spoke louder so that Wallace could hear, making sure to place a small glance in his direction.

"Broken the cardinal command given to him when we come to these dungeon functions."

"Oh heavens. I do hope you plan on administering something here."

"Yes, of course, I must teach the boy, and for that I must do it here, where the command was broken. A private punishment would do nothing."

He smiled at her then, lifting a finger to trace her right ivory cheek, then smooth back a stray auburn tress, "Hmm yes, and might I add you look lovely this evening."

"Thank you," her smile graced him again as he turned to walk back to his sub, a lovely girl with manners and a mind like a hawk.

Letting her smile fade away she turned back to him, narrowing her eyes, "Leesha."

He groaned, there in public, groaned, it infuriated her more, causing her to reach out and slap his face soundly catching everyone's attention.

"You dare to humiliate me, in front of my friends boy? I gave you a command and I expect You to do it. NOW LEESHA!"

Startled he dropped to the ground, moving on hands and knees forward to her. Once right at her feet he rocked back to rest his butt on his heels, placing his palms on his thighs. Raising his chin up so that his collar was exposed to her the metal d-ring shining in the half-light.

Before she could turn and grab her duffle she heard a feather light whisper, "Ma'am, Master sent me over to help you in anyway possible." It was Master Robert's little one, beautiful in her black leather collar and slave bells. Smiling she reached over and caressed a cheek.

"Thank you little one, please could you get me the nylon leash from my duffle."

She watched as the girl dipped then kneeled next to the duffle, carefully unzipping it. After a short rummage she arose with the item.

Grabbing it Mistress Red turned around and snapped it into place, pulling Wallace's face toward her own, "Are you prepared for the punishment, or do you want to beg for my forgiveness?"

His eyes turned up to hers with a whimper he moved forward even more. She let out an exasperated sigh and growled, "SPEAK"

"M-Mistress, please, forgive this one, he did not mean to anger or disobey..." "What a pathetic excuse, do you really think me to believe that you did not want to fondle and fuck that little slut?"

"M-Mistress...I.... didn't mean to disobey----"

"But you completely forgot the rules I gave you before leaving the house tonight right. Boy you must learn that the rules I set forth are for your benefit. Did you even consider coming to ask me?"

He bowed his head ashamed for the first time tonight, "No Mistress, this one didn't."

"Then I believe your begging is over with boy."

Wallace raised his eyes to her again; staring back she did not show him any mercy or forgiveness. It was time he learned what a true bitch she could be, by the end of tonight she was certain he wasn't going to be putting his hands on anything that they didn't belong on.

"Stand boy." Yanking hard on his leash she brought him to his feet, his eyes watering a little from the loss of air for a moment. "Melinda, please hold this for me." She gave the end of the leash to Master Robert's sub and walked around behind Wallace, grabbing his hair pulling his head backwards. "I want you to feel every once of hate I have in me tonight, I want you screaming out for your own life. Maybe then I will consider bringing you along with me again on an outing. Do I make myself perfectly clear boy? Answer."

"Yes Mistress."

Releasing his hair she grabs his arms pulling them above his head with such force that it causes him to rock on his feet and whimper a bit. With a glance Master Robert stride forward lowering the suspender bar down, and offers over a pair of wrist restraints from her bag. Smiling evilly she takes them up, strapping them in place. Wallace's continued whimpering a drum beat to fuel her anger.

"Will you help me lock him in place?" He question didn't need to be asked, Master Robert was already locking his fingers around one of the boy's wrists, slowly bringing it to the bar and attaching him, she doing the same with the other. Quietly she steps back gazing up. "Thank you Master Robert."

"Anytime."

"Milinda you may drop the leash. Thank you, you can go sit with your Master now."

"A pleasure to serve you Ma'am."

As the girl drops back into the shadows, Mistress Red turns her dark eyes upon her boy, taking in his body from stern to tail, the leather harness giving no hiding places to his naked body. She liked the way he looked in it, trim and cut well almost like an Adonis at the right times. She could hardly image him disobeying her at the club, but he had and now, now she had to figure out what to do with him.

Tapping her bottom lip with her index finger she turns and walks to her duffle, grabbing up her crop, "Now boy, the thing is, pain is your forte, so it's hard for me to find something that would ring the truth of the punishment in."

Wallace muffled a snort of laughter, which caused her to spin around and flex the crop. Whizzing through the air in landed with a resounding whap, across his skin.

"OW"

She growled low in her throat and let out three more whaps against his sides, driving the pain of the first away with harder strokes. "What did I say boy" the fourth stroke came down over his semi-stiff cock, which drew forth a loud scream from him. "Tell me what I commanded of you! Now boy." The fifth and sixth came down swiftly licking his balls with a harsh whapping sound.

"I... ow.... Was ....OW... not to speak, Mi-sssssssssss-tress." The last came out with a hiss as the seventh stroke landed across his chest.

"And what are you doing? Answer now!" An eighth stroke snapped across his face, just barely missing his left eye.

"Speaking, Mistress." His knees buckled and he hung from the bar by his wrists.

"Do you want me to gag you boy? Or will you refrain from your screaming?" she looked at him closely, her eyes taking in his form and the nice red welts rising from his penis and balls.

He didn't answer, so she took that as a yes and glided back to her duffle. Reaching in she took out her favorite gag to use on him. It was a little wonderful leather device; light enough to not bite into the sides of ones mouth, but heavy enough to muffle the screams. The best feature on this gag though was the miniature dildo that was attached were the ball would be. It filled the whole mouth so that the person could not possibly slip the gag off.

Turning she showed it to him, allowing him to speak one last time and decline the use of the gag, but he stayed silent and that was the only answer she needed as she sauntered around behind him.

Yanking on his hair again, pulling his head back so as she could just slide the mouth piece between his lips and lock it down. Securing it with the tiny silver lock she coos, stroking his forehead. Leaning in she lets her breath just tickle his ear, "You know boy, this all could have been avoided if you learned to keep your hands off of the first available Punta that smiled at you."

Shoving his head forward she rakes her nails down his back, hearing him try to shriek against the gag, laughing as she watches a little tiny blood droplet form. Striding back to her duffle she bends into the task of setting out her toys, with intent to make him learn obedience.

When each instrument is lain out with proper care, her hands slowly moves over them, her fingers caressing the leather, latex and metal, her mind getting a mental picture of the boy with each being applied to him. Before long, her fingers stop, lying over the bulldog clamps. Tiny things they are, they pack a powerful bite, with teeth that dig into the skin.

Picking them up she turns to her boy, eyeing him with a slow careful glance, her dark smile grew. Stepping to him she raises the clamps before his eyes, the small chain dangling from her fingers, her lips once more caressing his ears, "Mmm you like these don't you boy?" She felt his nod against her shoulder. Smiling more her fingers draw open one clamp, letting the teeth graze against his already puckered nipple, "Oh you would like them there wouldn't you?" again his nod of confirmation, his breath steadily gaining speed behind the leather. Carefully she tails the teeth down over his chest and then belly, "But boy, that's not where they're going... Would you like to know where they are going?" they were over his penis now, and still moving down around it. His gulp was audible to everyone. With a snap the clamp caught his tender right ball and latched into place making him jerk against his restraints and let out the most muffled scream she's ever heard.

Quickly reaching down she latches the other to his left ball, her eyes never leaving his face. He jerked again and struggled whipping his body against the leather cuffs, his legs trying to close and brush off the little instruments of pain. To no avail though, because the more he struggled to get them off the tighter they became.

Grinning her hands reach behind her and pull up the slapper. Deftly she applies five good whaps to his balls, hitting the clamps without thought, watching him writhe, his face white with pain. Five slaps later she exchanged the instrument for another, a long rod with a glass ball at the end.

Again she showed it to him, watching his eyes widen with fear as to where she was going to apply it. This was his favorite toy as well, now it was going to be used to teach him, she liked the irony. Flicking the switch, the humming filled a now totally silent room. Waving it before his eyes once more she brings it down to run just barely over his belly, "You like this don't you boy?"

He nodded but with a muffled sound that could have been a yes.

Stepping away from him she lets the wand glide over his belly, letting it stimulate him before lifting it away and bringing it down on his balls. The shock the wand sent coursed through his body very visibly causing him to scream out against the gag, balling his hands into fists. She could not have wanted a better reaction.

"Is it your favorite still boy?" her words held a hot edge of malice. She watched his head nod a yes, and again she applied the glass ball to his calls, catching this time the clamps there.

Pain racked through his eyes, and his legs clamped shut on her, causing the wand to press hard and jolt him again and again. Growling she pulls the toy back to her, switching it off, setting it down. In one step she was there, her hand pulling his head back her breath hot and angry.

"Open those legs boy." He didn't move, his breath was erratic against the gag, his eyes white around the edges, "DO as your told boy or else." He whimpered, shaking his head pulling his own hair tighter and tighter in her grasp.

Snarling she tossed him aside, letting him slump in his cuffs. Angrily she strides to the wall, taking up two more restraints big enough to fit on his ankles. Gesturing to Master Robert, they both walk to Wallace.

"Open your legs." Waiting with no response, Mistress Red kicked them open, getting a violent pleasure out of it. Once they are properly spread she and Master Robert secure him to the floor eyebolts.

Stepping back she's surveys her boy spread eagle in the semi-darkness of the play dungeon, his balls a nice red, his face tear streaked and frightened. Tapping her lip once more her mind races for different ideas.

Touching the little weight set she has... tracing her fingers over the cool metal she takes up the hundred gram, putting a little hook in it, she walks to him, kneeling. Raising his penis out of the way she hands the weight squarely from the middle of the chain, cooing as he hisses behind the gag. Standing she goes back to the table.

Each moment that went by she could hear him breathing, heavily against the gag, it was loud in the still silent room, she felt the eyes of the other dungeon goers on her back, wondering what she would do next. It wasn't easy to administer a public punishment, to judge what would get peoples attention and what would make them turn away. She didn't want to offend anyone, but she did want to drive home the reason. Sighing slightly she reached out and picked up the four foot whip.

Caressing its black braided surface she turned, fixing her eyes into an angry gaze upon him, "You don't like this do you boy?"

His reaction was clear as day, the way his body jerked back, the creak of the leather, the white starting to rim around his eyes. She sighed and tapped it upon the palm of her hand, continuing to watch and she strode behind him.

Her fingers just barely grazed his back. She took three steps back and judged the distance; her eyes took in the weight hanging the angle he was leaning to, everything... Raising the whip she flicked her wrist slightly feeling the tail whiz through the air and the soft crack against his flesh.

"maaah" was all you could hear from behind the gag. She shook her head and again raised the whip.

Stroke number two landed nicely, sounder than the first, leaving a bright red line horizontally across his skin. Relishing in the second groan he produced she flicked her wrist three more times in a row, leaving nothing to keep him from feeling the pain. She closed her eyes briefly as she let the last lash fall. Six was enough to have him limp forward, the weight handing from his testicals swinging painfully.

Walking around to his front, she used the butt of the whip to lift his chin. The tears spilled down his cheeks, making him almost look innocent. It got to her, she wondered briefly if she should stop, wondered if she was driving it home a little too much but then shook her head, her auburn locks falling into her brown eyes.

"No boy. You and I both know that I cannot stop," her whisper was for him only, she saw his slight nod and his eyes start to have a soft determination in them. "I'm very sorry for it hurts me a lot more than it is hurting you."

Turning away she picks up the feather, bringing it forward running it all along his chest, watching him buckle with laughter. Keeping up her torture she reaches around and picks up a very small whip, and starts to lash it across his torso and thighs, pleased in hearing his choking gasping screams behind his gag.

For fifteen minutes she kept up the on slot... watching him like a hawk, the turn of his body, every minute twist to get away from either instrument. She made sure that her whip never landed on a vital area of his body, that she didn't hurt him too badly. Each stroke puckered up along his skin. She watched, as his front became a latticework or red stripes.

Slowing to a stop she sets the feather aside, taking a good look at his face, the tear streaks and pain evident. She flicks him two more times before setting the little whip down. Striding to her toy table again she takes up the serrated blade.

Lifting it to the light she admires the shine. He cared for the blade, he cleaned it daily, making sure it was in top shape and sharp enough to give him the right amount of sting. Twisting it in the light she sighs, turning to him. Steadily walking forward she rests the cool metal against his reddened flesh, just drawing the tip down just barely touching him.

Circling about him, she lets the blade bit deeper, the sharp tip digging in and drawing out a chorus of hisses. Every time his body jerked back she draw the blade a little deeper, watching with interest at the tiny droplets forming along the line left from her blade.

Just as she reached his back a soft moan comes from the crowd, causing her to take her attention away from her boy, and fall directly upon a girl. Fair complexion, her sun yellow hair pulled into little pigtails. Dressed in a baby doll outfit of sheer pink, she looked radiant. Perky breasts, lush red lips, and eyes of the deepest blue; she was gorgeous, and at that moment she was fingering herself.

Another soft moan escaped those lips of hers. Mistress Red could not believe it; in the midst of her punishment someone was getting delight, this someone rudely interrupting her.

12