Disobedience

Story Info
He left explicit instructions for her to follow.
1.2k words
3.83
8.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir had been out of town for two weeks but he left specific instructions for Carrie to follow. She did fine for the first few days until she began to get cocky.

She thought to herself, "He's not here, how will he know what I'm doing?"

So she slipped one hand inside her panties and began to slowly rub her pretty pussy. Mmm, it felt so good! She let her other hand drift to her hardening nipples. She licked her finger tips and rubbed circles around her nipples. Her pussy was getting so wet.

She was barely parting her pussy lips with her finger but her fingers were slick with her pussy juice. She rubbed her pussy lips and pulled on her nipple. She was beginning to tingle all over her body. She slipped one finger in her aching pussy, causing her to arch her back and moan in relief. Fuck! She needed this!

She lowered her head and lifted her breast to her lips. She licked circles around her nipple before sucking it into her mouth. She pushed two fingers into her pussy as she sucked her nipple harder. Her thumb found her throbbing clit and she writhed under her own touch. She was home alone so she could make all the noise she wanted. She fucked her little pussy harder with both fingers. She threw her head back and let out a cry of ecstasy as her body shook from her first orgasm.

She couldn't stop! She kept rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy as she licked and sucked her fabulous titties. She came over and over again until the sheets were soaked with her pussy juice. Her pussy was quivering from use and her entire body was shaking. She had never cum so hard before! She felt so good! She would put the sheets in the wash and take a shower. Hmmm, she might just cum again in the shower! Sir would never be the wiser!

Sir came through the front door like a freight train, grabbed Carrie by the hair and said one word..."Dungeon."

Sir was not being gentle and he was not playing. He put Carrie on a different contraption this time. It looked like an Olympic pommel horse but she laid on top of it, on her chest, and her knees rested on the sides. He tied her hands together, underneath the apparatus, and strapped her feet down. It appeared to Carrie that she could be spanked or fucked on this device and at this point she didn't know what was going to happen.

Sir put the blindfold on her and she felt very exposed. Why was he doing this? There was no way he knew what she did.

Sir began speaking in a low, steady voice.

"I thought I could trust you, I thought you were ready to be obedient to me, I guess I was wrong."

He said, "I am going to ask you some questions and the only answers I want to hear are YES Sir and NO Sir, do you understand?"

Carrie nodded. SMACK! The paddle came down hard across her ass cheeks. Carrie cried out from the pain and surprise.

"The only acceptable answers are YES Sir and NO Sir, do you understand?" He said more forcefully.

Carrie said, "Yes Sir" as her eyes filled with tears.

"You disobeyed me didn't you Carrie?" He asked.

She thought for a moment too long...SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Her perfect little ass was on fire!

"Don't even think about lying to me!" He bellowed.

Tears streamed down her face.

"YES!" She screamed

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! On her tender ass. She screamed again.

"Yes what?" He said.

"Yes Sir!" She sobbed.

"You played with my pussy didn't you Carrie?" He stated.

"Yes Sir," she said with her head lowered.

"Did I say you could play with my pussy?" He asked.

"No Sir," She whimpered.

"But you did it anyway didn't you?" He asked.

"Yes Sir," She whispered.

"Ok then," He said.

He put the ball gag in her mouth and tightened it. He put ear muffs on her ears to add to her sensory deprivation. She felt the lube on her ass, then the pressure of what she assumed was a butt plug. This was larger than she was used to but she relaxed and let it ease in. Next she felt the vibrator against her pussy on the lowest setting. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! The flog stung her back but she couldn't move away from it.

Unable to see, hear, or speak was driving her crazy! She felt the vibrator speed up a little as she felt his hands massaging her hot flesh. He trailed his fingers up and down her back. She could feel her orgasm building. He rubbed her neck and her shoulders as the vibrator worked her pussy. He began playing with the butt plug, pulling it halfway out then pushing it back in. The vibrator was still slowly humming against her clit.

"Just a little more," She thought to herself.

She was so close, he was pushing the plug in and out, the vibrator was almost fast enough when...he turned it off and removed the plug! She felt so empty. Her pussy was throbbing, her ass was sore from being stretched. She didn't have much time to think about it when she felt the vibrator sprung to life on its highest setting and the plug was pushed back into place. This went on for what felt like hours. Every time she got close he would stop everything for a few minutes until she was calm then immediately go back to 100 miles per hour.

She had disobeyed him by cumming so her punishment was not being able to cum. She felt a different plug go in this time. It felt like the J hook she had seen on the wall. One end went inside her and it ran up her back to a handle for Sir. Next she felt the ball gag loosen then be removed.

She felt him slide his hard cock between her lips. He pulled her hair into a pony tail and began to fuck her mouth. She still couldn't see or hear but his cock tasted good. He was already leaking pre cum for her. She sucked his cock as good as she could in the position she was in. She was taking all of him with each stroke. He pulled her head deeper with each thrust. Her pussy was tingling again. He pulled on the hook, pulling the plug deeper in her ass as he pushed his cock deeper in her mouth. Her body was shaking, she was salivating around his cock.

Her ass was burning. He turned off the vibrator and let go of the hook as he fucked her mouth faster. She felt his cock swell, then she felt his hot cum splash against the back of her throat. She loved the way he tasted. She swallowed every drop, just like she was taught.

She licked and sucked on the head of his cock until she was sure he was finished. He slid his cock out and began unhooking her. He took off the ear muffs then the blindfold. Next he removed the hook and untied her from the apparatus.

Carrie couldn't move. Her muscles were sore from flexing and straining as she tried to cum. He picked her up and carried her upstairs. He put her chastity belt on her, then her ankle chain, then locked her in her cage by his bed for the night.