Disoriented Drunk Desire

Story Info
A wife is taken by her brother-in-law as her husband sleeps.
2k words
4.1
229.7k
178
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laid the sheet down on the couch haphazardly. Then, slowly, she bent down to pick up the pillow that lay on the ground, and gently tossed it on top.

She looked at the result. It didn't look very comfortable, but it would do. She was too drunk to do better. Besides, Hector wasn't likely to care, he just needed somewhere to sleep off the worst of his buzz before he drove himself home.

She sat down hard, sighing and closing her eyes. She could hear her brother-in-law talking to her husband from down the hall. She couldn't make out the words, but she didn't need to. It was probably nonsense. Drunk talk. David wasn't going to answer anyway, he was out. He always passed out after a night of moderate to heavy drinking, and she'd never known him to come around until he'd had a solid rest.

Her thoughts drifted, unfocused, hazy things, breaking down, falling apart. She didn't try to hold onto them. It was oblivion, and she embraced it.

She heard the bedroom door close. She opened her eyes and came back to herself. She took a deep breath and shook her head from side to side. Sharp, brief jerks.

Footsteps grew louder from the hallway, and then Hector stumbled into the room. Her eyes followed him as he came to a stop at the edge of the circular-pattern rug that lay between the TV and the couch she sat on. He stared at the blank TV for a few moments, and then his head swiveled to face her. He smiled.

"Hey." He slurred.

She blinked before responding. "Hey. I got a blanket out for you, you should sleep a bit before you drive home, yeah?"

He closed his eyes, still smiling.

"Ohhh... Thanks Lauren... Wow... that's so thoughtful..." He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

It was cute. She found herself thinking -

-He looks just like David does when he's bashful-

The thought made her smile.

He sat down beside her.

"Thank you so much..." He muttered.

"You're welcome. Always welcome here." She said, her gaze fixed unfocused on the empty television screen.

He was looking at her. She turned to him and was struck by the immediacy of his eyes. They looked into hers with an intensity she hadn't been prepared for.

She said nothing. Difficult thoughts tried to coalesce in her mind, but she failed to comprehend them. She could only process them through the emotions and raw feeling that they were constructed from.

-his eyes

-like David's

-so dark

-brown

-sad

-full

-full of warmth-

She looked into his eyes and longed for them. Then his lips parted, slowly, deliberately. She looked at them, watched his tongue poke out and press down on his lower lip. it was a slight movement, and nakedly sensual. She shivered, suddenly, violently.

His eyes narrowed and he cocked his head, still maintaining eye contact. She was compelled by his movements, unable to look away, not thinking of the gravity of what they implied, not realizing where this was heading.

She licked her lips. His eyes widened, seeming to flash at her.

It happened very quickly after that.

He groaned urgently and moved his body right next to hers. He placed his hand on her chest and pushed her, gently, forcefully, until she laid back on the couch before him. He shuffled position until he was kneeling next to her, then took hold of her legs and pulled them up, placing them around his thighs. She watched him do it, saying nothing, completely absent of resistance. Her butt pressed against the tops of his knees.

His movements were eager, excited, just shy of frantic. She watched as he shoved his thumbs between her hips and the skirt that wrapped snugly around them, and did nothing to resist when he slid the skirt down her legs a moment later. Her panties had come down with it, she realized.

He tossed her bottoms carelessly to the floor. She was naked from the waist down. She was so hot. He leaned his body backwards and unzipped his fly.

The ripping sound tore through her trance and reality slammed down into her woozy mind, dispelling the drunken haze of lust like a searchlight.

She realized she was about to have sex with her husband's brother. She watched his fingers unfasten the belt he wore and then pull it free of the loops sewn around the waist of his pants. He'd have them off very soon. The thought made her shake. She knew she wanted him, bad. Almost needed him. But it couldn't happen. It would be the biggest mistake of her life. She had to stop it.

He tossed the belt and quickly popped open the button of his pants, finally loosening them up enough to dig his thumbs into the sides and pull them down. At this rate he could be inside her in less than a minute. She had to stop this right now.

"Wait, stop..." She whispered nervously.

He didn't stop, didn't slow down. His response was soft, warm, and firm.

"Shh..."

Worry flooded her mind. Was he really going to continue, after she told him to stop?

"Please. We can't..." Her voice quivered.

He shushed her again, patiently, no hesitation. This was happening. He was going to fuck her, no matter how much she begged him not to.

She glimpsed his underwear for just a moment, blue, with a black strip of elastic on the waist, and then he pulled it down to crumple it against his pants. His cock sprang out, jutting defiantly from his body. She gasped and pulled her hand up in front of her mouth.

Thoughts raced through her head, frantic, uncontrolled -

-Big

-bigger than David

-He can't

-please

-he's gonna

-he CAN'T

-condom?

She panicked. This was a fertile time for her. No way could this happen.

"Oh, no no no no no, Hector, no..." She babbled.

He shushed her again, exactly as before. She bit her lip, continuing to watch him passively.

He shifted his weight from one leg to the other as he pulled his pants and underwear off, first one leg, then the other. Then, he leaned over her and took his cock in his hand, directing it squarely at her entrance. He shuffled forward on his knees until she felt his dick make contact with her pussy lips. Alarm bells sounded in her head. Frantically, she pressed her palms against his chest. It did nothing. She tried desperately to bring her knees together, to close herself off to him. Too late, he was wedged firmly between her legs, and much stronger than her.

She felt the pressure build for a few moments, her mind alight with panic, and then it gave way, and he was sliding inside of her. She felt his length gradually fill her, more and more until he was completely submerged. He stopped then, and just held himself inside.

The disbelief she felt was eclipsed by a bizarre relief. This had gotten too far now. He was inside of her. There was nothing left to try and stop. She relaxed a bit.

He was staring down at her, his brow furrowed, his mouth open in a sharp expression. She looked up at him as she panted in fright. Her hands clutched his waist, gripping him unevenly, tightly, as if to anchor herself, to keep from floating away in the vortex of this moment.

He pulled out, slowly, until only his bulbous head remained inside of her. She moaned.

"You can't... You... You have to stop...!" She whimpered.

He responded by wrapping his hands loosely around her throat and thrusting the length of his dick back into her open pussy.

She moaned, and her eyes rolled back in pleasure. It felt incredible. It felt amazing.

"Oh my god...! Oh, fuck!" She cried.

She knew it was hopeless. There was only one thing left to say.

"Don't cum inside of me, please... Pull out when you cum, okay? Please Hector, please?" She begged.

"I'll pull out." He slurred.

She moaned, relieved. It was something.

He began to steadily fuck her. She gave in. It felt good. She let herself enjoy it.

He lasted less than two minutes. His thrusts became violent and he began to moan, low in his throat, almost a growl. Each thrust caused a loud slapping sound. The sharp noises carried, traveling down the hall and into the bedroom where David slept.

Gradually, he came out of his stupor.

With a thrill, she realized he was going to cum. The thought both excited and frightened her. He could not do it inside of her.

His hands were tighter around her throat now, which made talking difficult. Still, she had to make him listen.

"Pull out..." She begged.

David began to wake up more seriously when he heard Lauren's voice. He wondered what that sound was...

"Please..." She whispered.

He ignored her.

Panic flashed white. She strained to speak louder this time.

"Not inside me Hector...!"

David quickly stood up. What the fuck? What had Lauren just said? And why did her voice sound so strained?

Hector frowned down at her, still pounding away. She watched him with pleading eyes.

-please pull out, please stop, don't do it, I don't want this baby-

David stood behind the door, listening. He couldn't believe what it sounded like. Refused to believe it.

"Pull out, please Hector!"

David heard her clearly. his heart sank as he realized his brother was actually fucking his wife. It was surreal. He started to shake.

"Hector-" She began.

But then his hands tightened around her throat, cutting her off with cruel suddenness. His face twisted, showing a strange mix of anger and pleasure.

"Shhhhhut up..." He growled as his thrusts reached a frantic tempo. The bedroom door opened, but they didn't notice.

She couldn't breathe. Her hands slapped weakly against his chest, his neck. She was helpless.

David peeked around the corner, shocked, disbelieving. He could see his brother furiously thrusting away, his wife's legs spread obscenely in the air before him. His eyes followed her feet as they moved with the rhythm of the fucking she was receiving. He watched her toes curl, unable to look away from the pink polished nails he had seen her touching up on earlier that day.

"Just... fuckin'... shut up..." Hector grunted, slamming his dick into her a final time.

Anger flashed through David's mind when he heard those words. He thought of shoving his brother off of her, of throwing his fists into that smug face until it was nothing but a bloody spray.

Instead, he stood quietly, and watched them finish.

Hector's body seized up as his dick swelled inside of her. Tears ran down her face.

His dick jumped forcefully, once, then twice, both times dry. On the third go she felt him release a flood of hot, wet semen into her unprotected pussy. She tried to scream, but only a timid squeak emerged.

He relaxed his grip on her throat, and she gasped. She began to moan in pleasure. She couldn't help it.

He moaned loudly. His dick pulsed continuously. He shot into her again and again, an absurd amount. She couldn't believe it was happening, She couldn't breathe, couldn't comprehend. She could feel a flood of warmth as each thick wad squirted deep into her. It was too much. Her orgasm hit suddenly, without warning. She cried out in ecstasy.

David stood motionless, watching as his brother exploded into his wife. He watched her lock her legs lovingly behind his neck. When she cried out his brother's name, he winced as if she had struck him. Staring at the floor, he continued to listen until Hector's breathless grunting grew less intense, finally giving way to panting as he collapsed on top of his wife, finally spent.

Silently, David returned to the bedroom. Before he could close the door, he heard Lauren speak again, breathlessly, gratefully -

"You came... in me..."

He could hear the satisfaction in her voice . It broke him. He closed the door quietly to the sounds of their slow, passionate kissing.

When he broke the kiss and leaned back from her, she opened her eyes. He was looking down at her, panting, grunting, eyes wild.

He was still inside of her.

"Oh fuck." was all he said.