Display

Story Info
A short story of pain and devotion.
2.2k words
3.86
26.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ladies in the spacious room stirred, gathering around the raised platform, taking seats on padded chairs, or kneeling in ever-attentive postures of submission. A woman of slight build stepped up, medium height She was, Her hair dark and cut short. Another woman, a foot taller, followed Her, with long dark blonde hair framing an attractively strong boned face, high cheekbones and warm blue eyes. The shorter woman, dressed in black linen trousers and loose black shirt open at the neck, gestured to the other, who immediately dropped to her knees.

her Mistress spoke quietly to her in the silence of the gathering room and she obediently shrugged out of her own loose-fitting, long-sleeved linen shirt, enjoying briefly the feel of the soft cream fabric sliding over her broad shoulders to puddle at her folded knees. she kept her head high, her eyes fixed on her Mistress' face, though her own cheeks colored and her breath caught at the thought of all the other eyes in the room roaming over her naked torso. The feel of her d-ring collar was a reassuring weight on her skin, and she centered her riotous thoughts on that while her Mistress savored the reaction of the group. With no small amount of pride, she lifted her chin higher, she knew it pleased her Mistress that she was good to look at: well-formed, muscular limbs, flat stomach, and breasts that were not too large, with rosy nipples, hardened by the cool air. Her hands, cupped into fists on her knees, quivered a little and she suddenly yearned for her Mistress to touch her.

Her Domme stepped around her then, still not touching, but she felt the air stir at Her passing. She lowered her eyes to the floor, waiting patiently. It was never a good idea to rush her Mistress. As she knelt there, eyes to the floor, hands fisted on her knees, legs slightly spread, her hair slid forward gradually until it partially screened her face, obscuring her view. she heard the zipper to the Bag and her Mistress rummaging through it. she had packed it herself, so she knew what was in it, but had not a clue what her Domme would bring out first.

Footsteps approached her from behind and a thrill of excitement went through her when her Mistress' hands came into view on either side, gently gathering her hair, deftly separating strands and twisting them together...each brush of Her fingers on her scalp sent a rush of adoration coursing through her, heightened immeasurably by the situation. Gently her Mistress braided her hair into one thick rope, and when it came to rest down the center of her back, she felt an instant's bereavement as her Mistress stepped away. Only a moment later the familiar touch of hard leather tapped her spine and her Mistress walked around her. she fixed her eyes on the booted feet in front of her and her Mistress spoke softly. She bent forward silently, placing both hands flat on the floor, and her lips met the hardened leather tops she had shined so often. she laid a kiss on either boot, then waited, bowed forward over her Mistress' feet.

When her Mistress spoke next, she rose up and still kneeling, extended her arms above and to the sides while padded leather cuffs were tightened onto her wrists…her anticipation grew, and she trembled. her Mistress threw her a look and she desperately regained control. her Mistress attached her cuffs to either end of a spreader bar, until her arms were extended to their limit, then she was told to stand. The bar was linked to thick chains suspended from a large ceiling beam. she let her arms relax and the apparatus took their weight easily, her Mistress stepped around her, tapping Her boot tip to the back of her right knee. she obediently buckled both knees slowly, allowing all her weight to hang from the spreader, chains, and her own wrists. she dared a glance to her Mistress and her Domme nodded and smiled. elation welled up in her.

her Mistress gestured and she stood. her Mistress stepped close, trailing a gloved hand across her taut belly. she shuddered and her eyes dropped. The hand went to the drawstring of her loose cream pants…and pulled. her breath quickened as the fabric cascaded to the floor. her Mistress nudged her feet aside and pushed the clothing out of the way with a boot. The cool air of the room kissed her naked flesh and she shivered in excitement. Her eyes rose to her Mistress'. Her Domme's icy blue eyes sparkled back and a small smile played about full lips. Gloved hands touched her and she was told to close her eyes.

Soft leather stroked down her sides, across her belly, up between her breasts and to either side of her collar. She relaxed, luxuriating in the gentle touch moving from her shoulders, sloping down her breasts, brushing taut nipples and down, stroking navel, thighs, inside her thighs, pushing her legs wider, then travelling down… she was tensed, now, and aching, breathing in small gasps. Hands at her ankles, padded cuffs cinching tight. She heard and felt a snap as her feet were restrained to the bolts in the floor. Unseen fingers trailed back up the insides of her legs, she tightened her control against pushing her hips forward…she must be patient. Unseen hands were again at her belly, gently stroking. Suddenly caught by surprise, the room echoed with her gasp as unseen fingers fixed a chilly metal clamp to tender skin at her crotch. Her eyes tried vainly to open, but she wouldn't let them. The pressure mounted. she panted shallow breaths and her fists clenched, she locked her knees. A hand was at her breast, fondling, she whimpered in dismay at the conflicting sensation. The pinch of the device reached a painful plateau and her tensed muscles ever so slowly relaxed as both nipples were stroked gently. her breathing steadied.

Then the hands were gone, leaving her aching. The air stirred slightly and she heard the sound of leather brushing leather…. the light slap of it hitting the floor of the platform, she squeezed her eyes shut tight, struggling against overwhelming anticipation to control her breaths. Sweat beaded her forehead, and a dull, heavy throbbing began between her legs. her hands unclenched, then clenched again.

her Mistress' voice came from behind, telling her to open her eyes. she did, looking out at the faces of other women she knew. Faces that watched in as much anticipation as she felt. Women smiling in enjoyment. Enjoyment in her Mistress' skills. her heart swelled. How lucky she was to be chosen by her Domme! she reveled in the energy of the group. her attention was so focused that she barely registered the sudden whine and snap of the lash.

she hadn't been paying attention.. the stroke didn't touch her, but she had cried out from surprise. her shameful yelp echoed and in an instant her Mistress' thundering voice was in her ear, promising not one lick to an inattentive sub. Did she understand? her face flamed and her voice begged, pleaded for forgiveness. her knees gave out, sending fresh waves of pain through her groin…trying in vain to drag her body down, to grovel at her Mistress' feet. A gloved finger laid over her lips brought her anguished eyes to her Domme's. Not again. she must concentrate. she would concentrate, please, my Mistress. her beloved patted her cheek and, trailing a finger across her vulnerable body, walked again out of sight.

Moments later an ominous whistle and crack resounded in the still room. A stroke for warning, she knew. her Mistress knew the whip better than anyone. The next would hurt. she took a steadying breath and braced her feet, then relaxed all the muscles in her back. A bead of sweat ran down her temple to her jaw. her fingers flexed.

she had a split second's warning, when her Mistress grunted. The blow landed with a smack. There was and instant's numbness, then fiery pain rolled out from her back to her fingertips and down into her very core. she gasped out a breath and rocked in her bonds…the clamp at her crotch shifted and she was divided, the nerves in both areas pouring their complaints through her, to join and connect, pooling in her core like lava, but her knees held… one, my Mistress. A pause, to collect her scattered wits, then another whistling stroke and shocked nerves cried out in abrupt agony, she gasped. had to relax. she thought of nothing but relaxing, calling to her mind tender stroking fingers across her belly. Fire ran down her back, draining, building. her teeth ground…two, my Mistress.

A third stroke, upper right, but a wrap-around, and agony cascaded down her side, her back arched, knees weakened. she barely had a moment to register renewed pressure at her crotch…a small whimper escaped.. her eyes closed tightly…three, my Mistress.

There was another pause, then she felt a hand caressing her buttocks, fondling and stroking, raising up to trace bright red welts, then down again, ever so gently, between her legs. Pressure built as fingers probed, brushing the metal clamp, she whimpered, agony and ecstasy warring. her head tilted and her knees buckled, she moaned, no control, she thought.. pressure and fire, she was so hot, no, cold. she shuddered and writhed into grasping leather clad fingers, but still no release. Then the fingers were gone and she almost sobbed.

she desperately tried to control herself, breathing again steadied, but her body was slick with sweat. It ran down her limbs in gentle but stinging drops, bathing abraded welts with new agony. she stood in her bonds and lifted her head. A whine and crack and pain renewed, flashing fire through her limbs, pooling in the pit of her stomach and spreading outward from between her legs…four, my Mistress…. five, my Mistress…six, my Mistress…

On the seventh stroke, she felt her skin part, and new liquid joined her sweat…she was awash in a thrill of sweet agony, no different from the other lashes...but it was, somehow. her head drooped, and she hung limp in her restraints, her aching need displayed for all to see, in the runnels of fluid coating the insides of her thighs. she hung, throbbing, dredging up the strength to please her Mistress…seven, my Mistress.

Another cutting blow…her mind whirled with emotion.. eight, my Mistress.. the room was still but for her sharp cries and her Mistress' grunts of effort… and the whistle of leather cutting the air.. nine, my Mistress… white spots danced in her vision, sweat stung, her eyes teared, but she did not weep. her emotions spiraled, she pulsed in time with her heartbeat…she begged in her own mind for release, but her voice was mute ..but for…ten, my Mistress, almost a whisper..

her Mistress' voice a musical awakening…one for my Mistress…eleven, my Mistress… her hair hung in ragged tendrils. Blood joined the sweat at her feet, another thrill went through her at the sight and she hung, a mass of screaming nerves and throbbing sexual need, all clamoring for cessation. her Mistress' voice called to her ..and one for the slave ..a pause for her to realize the honor her Mistress gave her.. how well she had pleased…her head lifted in pride, tears streaming, and when the blow landed, she moaned her response…twelve, my Mistress.

Then her Mistress was there, Her hands running over so-sensitive skin, she moaned with every touch, her body afire with feeling. Hands ran down her body, pushing aside sweat…gradually all she could do was hang limp, and moan, her mind giddy, all thought having fled, leaving only sensation to take her over.

her Mistress' hands were between her legs, stirring her to higher levels of mindlessness, she began to writhe in her bonds, only with the movement came renewed pressure from the clamp, and her Domme's hand at her back, running along fresh welts…she shuddered and thrashed, would have fallen to the floor had she not been restrained…added pressure in the pit of her stomach, she threw her head back, exposing her throat to her Mistress, who claimed that tender flesh with her teeth. Passion overcame all reason and with no control left, she begged her Mistress for release… her cries stirred her Mistress not at all…She stepped away.

she hung, sobbing, still thrashing, shivering, her muscles flexing and rippling under her skin, as her Mistress stood back, enjoying her torment.

her Mistress spoke then, asking her for her word. she hung limp, with no control, panting, moaning…she couldn't seem to raise her head. her Mistress strode forward and grasped her hair in a gloved fist, meeting her eyes. her Mistress asked again ..she could only manage …my Mistress, please… her Domme smiled then, Her other hand dipping down…Agonizing waves of pain and lusty need coursed through her at her Mistress' touch, her hips thrust forward of their own accord and a jolting electric connection, the knotted worming mass of sensation just under her navel exploded, over flowing, overwhelming. Her nerves afire, her back arched and the uncontrollable shuddering release of her body communicated itself to her Mistress, her Love in the wet spasms of her aching sex. She hung, helpless, wrung out, and was only barely aware of her bonds being released and the strong arms around her torso, sheltering, comforting. Mute praise, silent gratitude.