Display for Sale

Story Info
She was used by paying customers.
2.5k words
4.16
129k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How the hell did I get here? I blink my eyes a few times trying to make the room come into focus, but all I can see is a bright light directly over my face. After a few brief moments I realize that my hands and feet are tied securely and I'm lying on my back. I'm still wearing my clothes at least. I can hear voices mumble around me and I strain to turn my head to see if I can recognize or catch a glimpse of any of my captors. I get a sharp slap to the face and a rough voice tells me to behave and that it's too late to struggle now.

"You just wait honey, you won't have the energy to turn that pretty little head very soon," said another voice in the room. I wonder how many people are in here. Before my thoughts got much further I felt a groping hand on my tit through my shirt. Others in the room decided to follow suit and soon there were hands everywhere. A man with particularly rough hand groped up my thigh and rested on my cunt. My mind was racing, I started to thrash about, but being tied the way I was it just elicited laughter from the crowd. There must have been 15 people in the room judging by the laughter.

"Stop, you'll all have your turn. First you have to register and pay the man at the counter over there," said a mysterious voice. He then whispered in my ear, "Play nice and I won't let them hurt you. Do as you're told and you'll enjoy every minute of the rest of your life. Don't mistake this kindness for weakness though, you will never leave here." I tried to respond but I was cut off. It's very apparent I'm not to speak.

"This is a very special occasion gentlemen," the mysterious man began, "you've all traveled a long way and now that the registration and payments are complete the festivities are about to begin. First we'll recap what you all should already know. This woman here is for your enjoyment. She will be fucked and used by all of you. You are not to permanently injure her in any way. She will be moved throughout the program for different uses. When I say it's time to stop, then that's exactly what I mean. There will be no second chances and punishment will be severe. Everyone here may call me Darrin and I am the master of ceremonies here. You have each been assigned a number and when those numbers are called you may use her however you like. Remember though, my word is law."

All these people are going to fuck me?! I couldn't believe what I was hearing. How the hell did I even get here in the first place? I don't remember anything about the previous night or even if that was just last night. I have no idea how long I've been here. Why would they want me? I mean I guess I'm not bad looking for 24, but I hardly ever wear makeup and my shoulder length black hair is almost always up in a demure ponytail. At 125lbs and 5'9" I'm an average size and not all that athletic.

I'm pulled out of my haze when I hear "1, 2, 3..." called out loudly as a blindfold is placed back over my face and a ring gag that left my mouth gaping open was forced into my mouth. The first set of hands reached for my tits and groped them roughly. I could feel my body already starting to betray me as my nipples extended and grew hard. My mind was reeling when the first hand reached the waistband of my skirt and began cutting it away with what I assume was scissors. The panel of material was pulled from under me exposing my cunt still hidden by a small thong. This was ripped away from my body and I yelped at the slight cutting sensation on my hips.

There was a cool air run across my pussy and my cunt lips opened slightly now that they were freed from their cloth prison. This sent chills up my body and I could feel my pussy start to moisten. I was fighting a mighty battle in my mind. I keep telling myself that I should fight this, I should not enjoy this. At the same time, someone was cutting my blouse to shreds. My bra was cut at the center and out popped my 36C's. No one bothered to remove the fabric of my shirt, immediately I felt warm mouths on each of my tits.

The man on my right sucked my nipple up hard and it felt like it was being pulled off my body. I arched my back and squealed as drool rolled down my chin from my mouth being held open. The one on the left groped and nibbled and I could feel the cunt juices start to run down my slit toward my ass.

Finally, someone crawled up on the platform with me. A finger brushed across my pussy, when suddenly I was grabbed by the hair and had a cock in my mouth. I gagged as he face fucked me. He was every bit of 8 inches long and did not care if I could breathe. He fucked my face and came down my throat causing me to sputter. Once he pulled out someone took the gag from my mouth and I heard the next number called.

"4..."

They must only let the men cum once.

While being face fucked one of the men had began fondling my pussy mound. No one had entered me yet, which kind of surprised me. I figured this would all be a lot rougher than it was. My tits were starting to ache from all the rough handling and soon another dick found its way to my mouth.

"Take away the extender," I heard Darrin say. Acting upon his command I heard metal clasps being released and suddenly the platform from my ass down was removed leaving my legs held in the air by my ties alone. Hands ran up my thighs and I felt a thumb on my clit. This sent electric shocks through my body. If only it had stayed there a few seconds more I would have exploded in orgasm. The man in my mouth pulled away and I felt empty. The groping on my breasts stopped and for a moment I felt scared.

The next thing I felt was something cold on my ass. Two hands spread my ass cheeks and lube was smeared all over my rosebud. Oh my god, they're going to fuck my ass! I've never had anything in there! I felt a pressure and an awful burning sensation, this wasn't a cock though it was an ass plug! I felt my sphincter try to resist causing even more pain. The harder I would try to relax the bigger the width would become. I screamed as the widest part passed and the flared base came to a rest on my ass. I could feel my ass throb with my heartbeat and I sobbed.

Someone shoved two fingers into my cunt and shook me back to reality. He was finger fucking me and someone had gone back to working my tits. A hand pulled a nipple up taut and I squealed when I felt metal teeth bite into my nipple before he let go. The same was done to the other nipple. A third finger was added to my cunt and I could feel the fullness of three fingers and the ass plug was beginning to drive me mad. He slapped the ass plug and I went wild. I screamed as I came all over this man's hand. This just encouraged him to add a fourth finger which immediately sent me into another climax.

When I came down I could hardly breathe. He pulled his hand away from my cunt and it was immediately replaced with a cock. There was no gentle entry. This man pounded my pussy for all it was worth. I could hear him grunting and calling me a pretty little slut. Another cock entered my mouth, this one was smaller than the last two and he did not last long. I swallowed his cum and he pulled away.

This time instead of just one number, two were called. "5, 6..."

The man fucking my cunt grunted and came and pulled away. They didn't call another number immediately, but my cunt was filled with another cock before I had time to even think about why. My mind is still trying to process what's going on when the nipple clamps are removed suddenly. The blood rushing back into my nipples makes them scream with agony. Before I can even recover from that pain there's a hand on my ass and the plug is pulled from my ass with an audible plop. Without missing a stroke the man in my cunt switched to my ass. Thankfully he wasn't as big as the first man in my mouth or he would have surely ripped me in two. This didn't entirely stop the pain, but I'm sure it could have been worse.

He came quickly, thanked me for my tight ass and was gone.

How many did that leave with me? Two? I think it was two. There were two more cocks in my pussy and when they were done I was left without any groping for a few minutes.

I could hear Darrin whisper to others and then my restraints were being moved. I was no longer tied spread eagle but was forced into a squat with my hands tied above my head and my feet spread by a spreader bar.

"7, 8..."

They only called two this time. I soon understood why. A dick was shoved down my throat and hands were on the back of my head forcing me to submit. While I was adjusting to the balance of being squatted down a vibrator was ran over my clit and I nearly fell with all my weight on my ropes with the sensation. The vibrator was pumped in and out of my cunt several times before being taped inside. I was already on the verge of another orgasm. The second man placed the head of his dick at my ass and commanded me to ride his cock.

Squatting already I just had to lean back to bounce, but this man was much larger than the last that was in my ass and I was still trying to suck the cock in my mouth. I was whipped sharply for my hesitation and this caused me to force myself back on the intruding cock unintentionally. I could swear I seen stars behind my blindfold. The man grabs my hips and thrusts the rest of the way into my tender ass. I scream over the cock in my mouth and this is enough to make him cum.

I choke and sob as the man behind me holds himself balls deep in my ass. When I begin to accommodate his size he bounces me starting the pain all over. I'm crying profusely now and he laughs loudly. By the time he comes, I'm crying like a baby. I didn't even hear them call the next numbers.

"9, 10, 11, 12..."

My hands are taken down and my face is pushed to the floor. I'm directed to straddle a man then I'm tied almost in the fetal position. The vibrator in my cunt is still running strong and I can feel my juices run out around it. The tape was ripped from my pussy along with the vibrator and it felt like there was a gaping hole left. I can feel the cum leaking from my ass and down my slit. I feel disgusting. The man I'm straddling positions his cock at my pussy and pushes in. He's huge!

I didn't know cocks this big existed. I felt stretched in every sense of the word. He didn't fuck me though, he just held himself deep inside of me. Then I felt a second cock at my ass. They were going to fuck both of my holes. The man at my ass rode me hard. There was no accommodation and my ass was hurting so bad from the last assault I couldn't even think that it would be any different for a smaller cock. He pulled out and came on my back and was immediately replaced by another man.

"13, 14..."

The man currently in my ass and two more fucked it silly and left. Once they were finished the man I straddled bounced me like a rag doll and came with such force it hurt inside my cunt. He rolled me off of him and a cock was put in my mouth. He pumped in my mouth for what seemed like an eternity. He wasn't even big enough to reach my throat though and I was thankful for that. Hands probed at my pussy and ass. I felt four fingers easily slide into my cunt. After the monster that was there last I'm not surprised. He finger fucks me until I cum hard, then I feel his thumb move in with the rest of his hand. He sends two fingers into my ass with his other hand.

My cunt stretches and burns as he keeps pushing in and out harder and more forcefully until he's to his knuckles with his whole hand. He meets resistance and stops pumping in and out to force his full fist into my cunt. I can feel his fingers try to curl inside of me as he pushes against the resistance. I squeal when his knuckles push past and his whole fist is inside my cunt.

And I thought the monster cock was as bad as it could get. I was completely wrong. With two fingers in my ass and a fist in my cunt I nearly blacked out from the sensation. He remained still for a few moments before making short strokes with his balled up fist. The other man pinched my nipples and came in my mouth. Before I knew it I could feel another orgasm building from the fist in my pussy. The man added another finger to my ass and I felt completely filled.

Just before I went over the edge the man pulled his fist roughly from my pussy. I screamed, not in pain, but it pushed me completely over the edge. I squirted cum from my pussy and convulsed. He licked me and sent me into wave after wave of pleasure. His cock replaced his tongue and he fucked me hard. I blacked out from the intensity of it all.

When I came to I wasn't being fucked. I did have another plug in my ass and what I guess was a dildo in my pussy, but no hands, no warm cocks, and no ties holding me down. I was too exhausted to move, I just drifted back to sleep.