Displayed in Chains Pt. 02

Story Info
The final events in my being displayed.
4.9k words
4.15
25.1k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lrhustler
lrhustler
106 Followers

Part 2 (Final Chapter)

I must have laid in the bed for a good hour before I had recovered enough to get out of the bed. As my feet hit the floor and I straighten out I saw Hector sitting in a chair watching me with a look of pure love in his face. I went to the bathroom to relieve myself and to take a shower. As soon as I turned on the water, Hector came in and turned it off. Taking me by the hand he led me to the front door. He picked my clothes and dressed me. As before he placed his face in front of my pussy and took a deep breath. Opening the door, he kissed me and ushered me out with a slap on my ass.

I got into my car and drove home. All the way there and for the rest of the day again I was perplexed over the events of that morning. Why does he keep send me off so quickly in the morning before letting me clean myself? The only thing that I was sure of was, I loved that man even more than before.

That night as I got into bed, naked, getting down on all fours sticking my ass upward in the air as this has now become my routine method of getting into bed. Thinking back onto the wonderful sensations of last night and this morning, my body remember experiencing sensations from the areas of my pussy lips and around my anus. My pussy felt very wet while my anus had the feeling of some smooth liquid being spread around it. I didn't know what caused those memories but I like the feelings associated whatever happened down there.

I stoked my lips down there and felt something leaking out of me. I spread it all around my lips. That felt familiar. On an impulse, I stuck my finger deep within myself. My finger got thoroughly coated. Still on all fours, I reached that finger up between my legs until it contacted my anus. I proceed to spread that liquid on my finger all around the outside of my anus. I now knew what I had to do next with my lover, Hector!

I had gone to bed around 10:30pm. I waited until 11:15PM to make my move. I called Hector.

"Hi Hector, can I come over?"

He responded, "Yes you can."

It was time "For the midnight ride of Te". I got up, put on that original long button-down dress over my naked body (with only the top button and the button at my waist buttoned), got into my car and drove over to his house. At exactly midnight Hector opened his front door and I walked in. I stopped at that same spot a few feet from the door and kept my back to him. When I heard the front door close, I looked over my right shoulder and unbutton those two buttons.

Bending over at my waist I pointed my ass directly at him. I had been told by many, including Hector, that I have a beautiful full and firm ass. With that thought in mind, I raised the dress over that ass, took my hands and placed them on my cheeks, spreading them to show Hector the two items I was now giving him ownership of, my pussy and my anus. "Hector, these no longer belong to me. I give ownership of them to you. They are yours to do with as you please."

I saw a look of accomplishment on Hector's face. He came up to me and using both hands softly crest both of my ass cheeks. (That felt wonderful.) Using a finger on his right hand, he placed it on my clitoris rubbing it for an instance before moving that finger down through my lips (opening them up), and then up over that sensitive space between the bottom of my vagina and my anus. Once at the anus, he circled it with that finger. Finally, he placed the tip of that finger at the opening of my anus. He left there for a second and then withdrew his finger.

Placing his hands around my shoulders, he pulled me upright so that my back was against his chest. Then he reached around my body taking hold of both of my breast, fondled them until my nipples extended and stiffened.

Hector walked around to the front of me and removed the dress, leaving it on the floor in its usual position. Taking my left nipple in his hand, he led me to the bedroom. Placing me on my back where I slowly open my legs as wide as possible, in a manner of offering my total submission to him, he made the most tender love to me. After driving me to two climaxes, he came inside of my (his) pussy. Hector then moved up my body placing his legs on the outside of my shoulders so that his very hard penis touched my lips. I opened my mouth swirling my tongue around his penis, occasionally sucking on the tip and then sucking it into my mouth. This felt so good that I just continued to enjoy this sucking and licking as if it was the greatest tasting thing I could orally enjoy. I could see in his face the pleasure I was giving him by doing this.

After maybe ten minutes of this, Hector pulled back slightly and reached between the mattress and box spring pulling out this small box. He opened the box and showed me this beautiful ring. Removing the ring from the box, he took my left hand and looking me in my eyes he said, "Te, you Special Person, will you marry me Hector, the Tamer of Horses?"

I was surprised and shocked. I had not expected this to happen. I very quickly thought how I loved this man. I now realized that his love matched mine. Looking into his beautiful face, I answered, "Yes Hector I will marry you."

Hector got out of the bed. He took my hand and help me stand up beside the bed. Getting down on one knee he placed the ring on my finger. He kissed my vagina, and my bellybutton. Raising up to his feet, Hector kissed both of my nipples. He then placed his hands on my hips and turned me around. He stroked my left butt cheek and then kissed it. He repeated this with my right butt cheek. Next, he gently pulled my cheeks apart and circled the rim of my anus with his finger before pushing the tip of his finger just inside. Finally, he turned me around and then kissed me on the lips. I then sank to my knees and took his penis in my mouth and made love to it. He erupted down my throat and I swallowed every drop.

Hector picked me up and placed me and himself in the bed. We fell asleep, sleeping until late in the morning. As I awoke, I saw Hector once again setting in a chair watching me. What was different this time was that in his naked lap was my neatly folded dress.

As I started to get out of the bed, Hector got up and put the dress in the seat of the chair. He came to the bed and reached out his hand for mine. He assisted me in getting out to the bed and led me to the bathroom. I needed to go but he indicated for me to wait. He turned on the shower and we both stepped into the shower. With my back to the shower water, Hector embraced me with his penis pushed up against my stomach. He then told me to relieve myself. It was initially difficult being that I have never done that in front of anyone, but I slowly started to release my fluids. Then as I felt his fluids washing over my stomach, his hand cupped my vagina, as my fluids came gushing out of me.

As we finished, Hector said to me, "Te, this was the most intimate thing that two people in love can do together. This is something that you normally never want anyone to see you doing. I love you. You love me. There will never be anything in our lives that we will not share together."

Three months later we were pronounced Husband and Wife in a beautiful wedding ceremony. We spent our honeymoon at a beach resort in middle of its summer season. The resort had three beautiful beaches nearby. One of the beaches was a clothing oppositional beach. I had brought with me, three really nice thong bikini bathing suits. They all were a perfect fit for my young athletic body. Hector enjoy walking with me dressed in those suits on the beach. He stated how proud he was of how gorgeous I looked in them. From the looks I was receiving from the people on the beach, he must have been right!

During the evening before our last full day at the resort, I went to one of the resort stories. I found this thong bikini bathing suit made of this absolutely beautiful pink/orange strikingly patterned material. I had never seen any clothing material that match the beauty of this material. The only problem with this bathing suit was that it was "a barely there" suit. Basically, it was four triangular pieces of material. The bra part had strings to tie the top two triangles in place to cover your areola and nipples. The bottom has a triangle in front and one high up in the back with a quarter inch wide strip that ran from the bottom of the front triangle to the bottom of the back triangle. That strip ran between the butt cheeks and just wide enough to cover one's anus. When tying the bottom's side strings together, if one was not careful, the front triangle would be pulled into your pussy lips. To wear this suit, I would, for the first time in my life, have to shave/remove all hair from my pubic and anus area. As I tried it on, I fell in love with the way that suit showed off my well-toned and athletic body and especially how good my uncovered butt looked.

I thought long and hard before giving in and buying that suit with a matching cover up.

Every morning that we were at the resort, Hector would get up and go for a run on the beach. Today I used that alone time to shave my body in preparation for wearing the suit on this our last day at the resort. I must admit, my shaved vagina never looked or felt so good. I made up my mind to keep it that way from now on (if Hector would agree with it being that way).

I had the suit and cover up on when Hector got back from his run. His reaction was that he loved the material, saying how the color of the material went with my skin color. He asked me to remove the cover so that he could see the suit itself. With some concern on my part, I removed the cover and waited for his reaction. It was what I had feared. "Te, it shows too much of your body. It almost shows the parts that belong only to me!"

"Hector, your parts are covered." I turn complete around to show him that the important parts were indeed covered. Looking him dead in the eyes with that pleading look on my face I said, "Hector, I really like this suit and want to wear it on our last day here." I knew that if I really wanted something, Hector would give in to me. I saw his resolve melt away with my pleading request (God, I love this man).

"Te, ok but you can't wear that on the regular beach, we will have to go to the clothing optional beach. Otherwise, that suit would cause a commotion."

I agreed. So off we went with me wearing the coverup until we found a spot on the sand at the clothing optional beach. We saw people wearing regular suits, some with risky suits and about half of the people not wearing any type of clothing.

What was interesting was when I removed the coverup, I attracted quite a bit of attention. It seems that barely covered up was more enticing than exposing all of one's self. I became somewhat self-conscious. Hector notice my dilemma (wanting to wear the suit but being uncomfortable with all the attention). What I found so adorable was that Hector had eyes only for me!

Hector believes that once a decision has been made, one should stick with that decision whole heartily and if you can't do that, then you should not have made that decision. About an hour later, after eating the food we had brought with us, Hector reached out his hand to me and said, "Te, join me for a walk along the beach down by the water."

I thought, are you crazy, then everyone will be gawking at me! I realized what Hector was doing, I had to own this situation because I insisted on doing it. I took his hand and we walked up and down the beach for a good 45 minutes. When we returned to our blank, Hector had a look of pride on his face for me.

There was one slight problem with the suit that Hector realized as I went to sit down on the blank. The walking had caused the bottom triangle to pull completely up into my pussy. It looked as if I did not have a bottom. Hector, holding my coverup, calmly asked me to stand. He put the coverup on me and said it was time to leave. I was a little surprised at the suddenness of his wanting to leave. As we got back to our room, Hector walked me over to face the room's mirror. He asked me to look at myself. As I did, he removed the cover and I saw my pussy in all its uncovered glory. Red faced, I apologized to him.

Hector simply said, "Remember this the next time I object to something."

I responded, "I promise, I will."

He then removed his and my suit. He spent the next two hours making me climax several times before emptying his cum into me. About an hour later, with me kneeling in front of him, stroking his penis I aimed it at my face and breast as he exploded his cum on me. He did not allow me to wash up until the next morning just prior to us leaving the hotel. That was the best possible way to end a honeymoon!

For the next several months, we continued to expand our love for each other. We had no problems adding things to expand the realm of our loving making. We tried things like mutual masturbation, sexual toys, adding sexy clothing to my wardrobe, watching pornographic movies. It did seem strange, but it was always me suggesting these changes to our love making.

One day I made a suggestion to which Hector was adamantly opposed to. He for the first time in our lives, said no to me! I wanted a tattoo. I wanted to tattoo "Hector's Property just above my clitoris (having the tattoo drawn by female tattoo artists of course).

He said to me, "Te, your body's skin and coloration are perfect. I do not want you to ruin your body with a tattoo." He then totally surprised me by suggesting, "If you must do something like that, get a piercing. Have your nipples pierce with those straight bars with screw caps on each end. That way, if you change your mind, you can unscrew the caps and remove the bars. The piercing will close with time. "

I was so shocked with the strength of his objection that I immediately agreed with him not to get a tattoo. After what he said about the beauty of my body, I loved him even more if that was possible.

I resolved to get the piercing but I wanted it to be a surprise for him. It was just a matter of finding the right professional female to do the work and the time to allow the piercing to heal before the unveiling the body work to Hector. As things happen in life, fate stepped in.

The next day, Hector received a visit from his aunt and uncle. There was a problem with his aunt's parents in El Salvador. They were leaving in 3 days to go back to their homeland to help the aunt's parents with this problem. They wanted Hector to go with them. Hector could not refuse; these people had taken him in and raised him when no one else would. Hector had just enough time to arrange for a leave of absence from his job and to get a round trip plane ticket. They would be gone for a month's time. I did not want him to go but I supported him in his decision to go. They all assured me that everything would go well.

I took them all to the airport and after a teary good bye, I returned home to an empty house. Then it dawned on me, a month time is sufficient for piercing to heal! I called a few of my female friends who had either a tattoo or piercing and ask for a recommendation for a tattoo/piercing professional to go to for my piercings. As it turned out, Kelly one of the women from my birthday party knew just the right person for the job. She recommended Joan. Kelly did stress that her work was A-1 but that Joan was a little "Out There". I was to find that out for myself.

The next day I was in Joan's tattoo parlor. I told her I wanted my nipples pierced. Joan said that since my nipples are large and stick out that would not be a problem. She then looked me in the eyes and asked why I wanted to be pierced. It was her policy to make sure her customers really wanted the work done and that they were not doing it on a whim. I don't know why but I felt very comfortable discussing my desire for these piercing with her. I told her about my conversation with Hector and somewhat about our sexual life. The conversation was steered by Joan into having me reveal to her how events between Hector and myself always lead to me being the one to initiate the new things in our sexual life. Joan had this look on her face at the end of this conversation.

She then surprised me by suggesting that I add a piercing to the hood of my clitoris. I was concern about how that would be accomplished. Joan stated that if I have a large clitoris that it would not be a problem. The way to find out was for Joan to look at my clitoris. Except for my doctor, no other woman had ever look at me down there. Again, I do not know why, but I pulled up my dress, lower my panties and showed Joan my clitoris. She stated that I have a very prominent one and it would not be problem adding ring piercing to it. Thinking it over I believe it would look good with my new hairless vagina.

Joan told me to come back tomorrow and that she would have everything arranged to do all three piercing in that one visit.

I arrived the next day at the appointed time. In brief, Joan was able to complete the work within an hour. Her method of minimizing the pain associated with the procedure was, shall I say, unique. She started out with the nipple piercing. As I laid down on the table, Joan started fondling my breast which relaxed me. Next, she stroked my nipples arousing them. Then she twisted and pulled them until they reached their maximum length. Next, she proceeded to suck on them until I was on the edge of one massive organism. At that point, she pierced my nipples and quickly inserted the bar portion of the piercing in one and them immediately in the other one nipple. The pain was intense.

As I laid there trying to recover, I felt this extreme pleasure coming from my clitoris. Joan was sucking on it. The pain in my nipples faded as I again started the climb toward organismic pleasure which was followed by the pain of the piercing of my clitoral hood. Once again, I laid back absorbing the pain.

At that point Joan finish attaching the caps to the bars in my nipples and connecting the ring to the pin in my clitoral hood. Once I realized it was over, the pain started to immediate subside. Twenty minutes later Joan had completed the after-insertion inspection of my piercings.

Joan walked me to the door. She stated that in two weeks any discomfort that I might be feeling now will be completely gone. She wanted me to come back at that point so she could check to make sure that the healing process had been completed. Joan then stated, "Te, I enjoyed working on your body. I have never tasted such wonderful nipples and clitoris. When you come back, I will have a gift for you to thank you for this wonderful experience". I wonder what that gift would be.

I returned to Joan's shop two and half weeks later. The piercing had healed nicely with no complications. Joan was very glad and excited to see me again. She said the gift had arrived and she could not wait to show it to me. But first she wanted to examine me to make sure everything healed properly. Before lying down on her table, she had me remove all my clothing to make it easier to examine everything. After checking out my nipples and clitoris, she declared that I had indeed healed.

Joan then said, "Now it is time for your gift. I want it to be surprise so I am going to put this blindfold over your eyes."

I thought that might be a little overboard but decided to go with the flow. Joan had me standup before putting the blindfold on. She emphasized that it was important for me to stand still while she put the surprise on me. That was the first indication that the surprise would be something put on or fitted to my body. I decided to cooperate since my experience here had so far gone so well.

The first thing I felt was the screw caps from the bars in my nipples being unscrewed. Something was attached and the caps were screwed back on. There was a slight downward tugging on my nipples as if something with a little weight had be added to the bars in my nipples. I thought that some type of jewelry had been added. Next, I felt what I thought were substantial bracelets were being attached to my wrist accompanied by ankle bracelets being attached to my ankles. The final thing I felt was some additional downward tugging on my nipples as if more jewelry was being added.

lrhustler
lrhustler
106 Followers
12