Displaying for Mr. Collins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emma_sub
emma_sub
1,002 Followers

"You are such a naughty slutty girl!" I hung my head in shame. "All slick with little girl excretions. I know you are excited, you naughty little slut. I know girls like you. You'd like nothing better than showing off to my husband all day. Clean my finger." I knew what she wanted. I leant forward licked her finger shining with my slut juice, sucked it into my mouth, suckling on it to clean off my dirty juices.

"Now kneel down on all fours so that Mr Collins can look at your cunt and ass while I talk to you. Make sure he can really see you fully, display yourself fully. Yes, that's right. That feels nice and disgusting to expose yourself like that, doesn't it?" I nodded, feeling wetness on my thighs, arching my back and parting my thighs. "Now, it isn't wrong for you to feel excited, to be a girl with wet little panties and stiff nipples when we are around is it? Or to be aroused by being told to display yourself, told what to do, told how to please us? It's not wrong and you can't help it when your cunt gets all hot and bothered and it leaks your slutty juices everywhere. No, its not wrong when you feel like that because of Mr Collins or me. No, not wrong, you cant help it, but it's naughty isn't it, little girl?

"Yes Ma'am." She knelt down and her hands went to my hanging tits and I was as defenceless when she squeezed them and fingered my pussy and her husband watching. I couldn't think coherently while she so roughly handled my aching tits and stiff nipples.

"Girls like you usually crave someone tell you what to do, how to behave. Don't you worry, you dirty girl, that's why we are here isn't it?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Mr Collins tells me that you need to cum a lot. What did you think off when you used to make yourself cum when you were alone?"

"Oh... I can't"

"Yes you can. Now do it."

"Mr Collins Ma'am. His big cock. Sorry. But I thought of your husband fucking me."

"If you are a good girl we might just let you feel his cock in that slutty cunt of yours. Would you like that?"

"Oh yes, Ma'am. If you are sure you don't mind."

"I think it can be arranged if you do as you are told. You'd have to do everything you were told if we let you have Mr Collin's cock up your cunt. Can you do as you are told, slut?

"Yes, Ma'am. Everything. Always. Ma'am."

"Do you only cum now when Mr Collins allows you to and with him watching?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"So at the weekends you do not orgasm, correct?"

"No Ma'am."

"Is it difficult, not being able to cum then?"

"It's what Mr Collins wants so I have to and I do want to please him. But...but I do get so frustrated."

"So if we were to look after you at our house and determined if and when you were allowed to orgasm it would release you from those worries?

"Oh yes Ma'am, if you could that would be so kind."

"You'd have to be a very obedient slut, in fact you are our little slut aren't you, mine and Mr Colloins?"

"Oh yes Ma'am."

"And if you showed how much you wanted it we might even allow you to stay all the time and get Mr Collins' cock up your cunt during the week too if you did everything else we told you."

We left the office together, there was no one else there and I locked up. Mrs Collins had dressed me in my clothes as if I was her little girl but for some reason put my red bra and panties in her bag. They drove me back to what was my flat and they collected clothes that I would need for work. They said I didn't need many casual clothes and they would come back and collect anything that had been forgotten and would sort everything out. With my cases in the boot we drove to the house that I was going to live in and serve my owners. i was so excited.

emma_sub
emma_sub
1,002 Followers
12