Disposable Hero Ch. 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henri could see that she was distracted and told her that she will be able to if she commits to what he was teaching her.

Belar watched Zilvra practice and saw how her normally chaotic aura was beginning to calm and she knew that it wasn't Henri but the exercises he had her doing.

The more she studied Henri the more she was certain that he was anything but human, that level of power would only be brought by the goddesses and gods if her sire was correct. The thing she couldn't figure out was why Lloth would use a human.

His story was far from being told and she also knew that whoever gave him that power would be watching him. The one thing she was concerned over was that this was a test, was Lloth testing her house? Why would she? Why choose a human for such a test? What would happen if they failed? If it isn't Lloth then who would put him down here? If he could do this then why hadn't he tried to escape? Why didn't he get revenge for what they had done to him? Did he honestly want her as a woman? Why did she like that thought? So many questions and she wanted answers as she walked towards the stairs and eventually to Henri's cell.

Belar wasn't alone in watching Zilvra practice as from the shadows Shynta and Mica were watching of course and scheming.

Shynta knew that Henri had become a threat and would have to die, but she wanted to wait until after his first match in the pit, she also wanted to see if his growing aura would allow him to manifest offensive magic or if it was simply a defense mechanism to keep him alive.

Mica knew that this was why she had been sent to spy on her house, she was at odds with Shynta who she could clearly see wanted to study the human more.

She had no idea he was that dangerous, she did understand that Henri and Zilvra would have to die.

Shynta snapped Mica out of her reverie saying, "Well this complicates things doesn't it, and we both know that he has to go, my only question is when do we get rid of him?"

Mica said gravely, "The sooner the better, he gets stronger and stronger every day the only thing that worries me is who is giving him that power? I know it is not Lloth but that doesn't mean that trying to kill him won't anger one of the goddesses or even gods, angry deities could do a lot of damage, from what I know they tend to work together.

Another thing to think about is what to do with Zilvra? I say they both die and tonight."

Shynta didn't like this snippet and said, "He fights in the pit in three days, if he lives we kill him afterwards. I mean why put the energy into killing him if somebody else can do it for me.

As for Zilvra, I say we wait and see what happens in the pit, if he dies there I can watch and see if she dies or if she gets his powers.

As for the deity that gave him that power, all I can say is that it mustn't be a very smart one to send him to us."

With a nod Mica agreed that they would wait until after his match and then take care of him, however she was going to kill Zilvra regardless.

With that agreement reached they went their separate ways, Mica was going to message Dirzune about what had happened and Shynta went toward Henri's cell she had tried to scry on him and found his cell blocked so she had to eavesdrop on him to get the information she wanted.

While all that was going on Henri and Zilvra had finished practicing and he had returned to his cell, a few minutes later Zilvra and Belar entered the hallway that lead to his cell and felt much more comfortable with the bars between themselves and Henri.

***********

The flowing sliver hair, obsidian skin and taught body that seemed to exude sex and was topped off with those rose colored eyes that belonged to the goddess Eilistraee watched the proceedings with caution from Transit and her concern caused her to call for the Great Destroyer.

As he materialized in Transit he asked clearly annoyed, "I have let you in here to watch over him, not so that you could bother me."

Eilistraee hated this part of his character and said, "I would not have called you if it wasn't important.

The keeper has synergized with the codex and I fear my mother's actions.

What bothers me more is the weave that is going into him, why is that going on and are you going to stop it."

Death didn't like the news and looked at the tablet that she was looking at, he took the image and threw it onto the wall as it blew up, he used the codex to access Henri's hearing.

Death said, "I will know what is going on. Can you get him out if Lloth comes after him? Or should I send Michael to fetch him"

She shook her head negative and said, "I have no spies there, I did not think he would get to this point so quickly. We both know that Michael will level half the Foreverdark to get him out and that would ruin the balance of things. I can't believe he did this..."

She showed Death on the same tablet that had had the image of Henri in his cell as it loaded the image of Henri making and anchoring a fighting dummy and then of him putting his hand threw the wooden board and breaking bricks. She touched the tablet looking device and it switched to show his magical aura and sure enough Death saw that the codex was now a part of Henri, he also noticed that his katana had become the key on another screen.

Death said sounding truly fatherly, "I told you that we would unravel the threads of fate, had you not caused him to draw the codex in the first place this wouldn't have started so soon."

He called for Michael, one of the three messengers of the great creator and destroyer, along with his brother Lucifer and sister Gabriella.

Michael was the destroyers messenger and was knows on earth as gods punishment, Lucifer was the creators messenger and plotted the growth of all life forms, Gabriella was the deliverer of messages from the gods on Earth she was known as the one who gave Moses the ten commandments and informed the Virgin Mary about her son.

Death asked him to pull up all conversations from the past few days concerning Henri. As he watched and listened to the plotting and abuse that Henri had endured Death became angry and knew this had to stop and now.

Furious he grabbed Eilistraee and opened a rift into Lloth's realm, she could tell from his body language that he wasn't happy and that wasn't good she would have to be the voice of reason before Death obliterated this plane. As Death walk through the rift he screamed, "Lloth!" She had not showed herself and Death's eyes erupted into black flames as took his left hand and shoved it into the fabric of the realm unravelling the fabric right before them, Eilistraee hid behind him fearing what would happen.

Lloth appeared in her cursed form of a spider with a beautiful Drow face, she saw Death and smiled as she changed into the beautiful woman that she had been before she was cursed and tossed into the abyss.

She said her voice full of innocence, "What have I done to have the pleasure of a visit by the Great Destroyer, could I bother you to remove your hand from the fibers of this realm."

Lloth knew exactly why he was there and was going to enjoy this immensely.

Death removed his hand from the fabric of the plane as it closed back up, however he was in no mood for games and said, "I have come to tell you that the keeper is here and that renewal is upon you, I must tell you he is in...what is the name of the city?"

As he turned around and Lloth saw her daughter standing behind Death, she knew her daughter was powerless on her plane and she could easily destroy her.

Lloth said playfully, "Hello my child, have you seen the errors in your ways and come to beg for my forgiveness and to take a seat next to your mother? I have missed you."

Eilistraee flushed with anger and said, "No, mother I have not come to ask for your forgiveness. As Death said the keeper is in Intra'minynda and your children are going to kill him, if that happens nobody will go, he must go back to open the gate and he must get his companions to help restore balance afterwards or would you rather your children fell under the control of another after I kill you."

Lloth wanting to pour salt on her child's wounds said, "Don't worry my child I will stop them from making such a grave mistake, so you are going to kill your mother, tell me will it be with a bow like you killed your father or with the sword, like your sister and brother?

I thought he was free to choose his own path, so what if he chooses to follow me, my children are more than capable of helping him no others are necessary."

Death never one to be patient interjected, "ENOUGH, I have been watching and putting his life in your children's hands is foolish, the minute he opened the gate to earth they would kill him.

Not to mention they would never take orders from him, one or two might but a whole group, I doubt it.

Besides with the warmth your people have shown him, he would probably ditch them the first chance he got."

Lloth fired back wanting a way to track him on the surface, "Then why should I not have them break him and make a puppet of him, if I don't have anybody representing me."

Death smirked knowing she was up to no good, but that was fine with him and said, "Ok pick your champion, just remember that she may be one of three Drow but he will be in charge and I am certain that the first time she gets out of line he will have no problem killing her or letting her get killed.

Remember her powers will come from him not you."

Lloth pondered why three and said, "Who are the others? And why would they be chosen and I not informed?"

Eilistraee smiled a cat that just ate the canary grin and said, "One is my champion and the other is her sister who now carries his child, thanks to your children's interference.

Neither one of them prays to you so why should you be told."

Lloth finalized her plan and said, "His fate is his own, yes?"

Death said certain she would bring destruction to somebody, "He and his champions will have or have had their fates unwound and are free to decide for themselves. Why do you ask?"

Lloth did not answer but said, "So, when I keep him alive his life is his own, you and the others will not interfere with him?"

Death said, "They can only influence their champions and try and sway him, but no they cannot make him do anything.

If he chooses to accept the champions it is his doing, if he chooses to stay in the Foreverdark that is his choice, I know you have had your children build a gate down there, if he chooses to use that gate so be it, as long as he opens the gate for the renewal neither my wife or I care which gate he uses."

Lloth liked that as she plotted she said, "Then I will see to it that my children do not harm him while he is in the Foreverdark.

After all why deny my daughter the chance to finish killing her family."

Death and Eilistraee both left knowing she was up to something but had no idea what she was up to, all that mattered to Death was that the keeper make it back to Earth.

Lloth knew she would have to speed up her plans and began taking more direct control of the Intress in charge of the Intra dominion.

She prepared a dreamscape for her children to warn them not to harm him, she knew better than to try and fool or even lie to Death, in the dreamscape she showed Henri with three huge spiders standing with their backs to him between himself and many Drowesses as one of the Drowesses tried to approach him, she was ripped to shreds by the huge spiders.

Now she told her puppet to begin preparing the Dark Sister and increasing their numbers by any means necessary as her plan moved into a new phase.

*****

As always I have to give thanks to my editor McLovin6787 if it wasn't for his hard work this story wouldn't be possible.

I would like to thank everybody now for your comments and votes.

12