Disposable Hero Ch. 03 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Firewine walked back to her lover with a little jump in her step, seeing him smile at her as his men started to walk out of the pub. Getting to within arms' reach she put her arms around him and grabbed his hair, pulling it as she kissed his aggressively. They lingered in such an embrace for what seemed like forever to onlookers but to Firewine it was like their lips had just met. She bit his lip and pulled on it, once stretched she bit his lip hard drawing blood.

She whispered in his ear, "Dima tonight you had better fuck me like a cheap whore or by all the gods and goddesses you will lose me." She winked after seeing his eyes get wide.

Dima always shocked but in a good way at her openness towards sex asked, "Why can't we make slow passionate love and enjoy what we have? While I'm not complaining you tend to like what I am not comfortable with. You know how I feel about this and striking a lady, let alone one I love so dearly."

This was what she loved about him, he would do what she asked even though he didn't like it and said, "Because all men want a lady in public and a slut in the bedchamber. Tomorrow we will do it your way but tonight I want to be dirty, no I want to be filthy. You know how I like it when you take my ass and slap it while doing so and judging from how you came, you liked it just as much as I did."

Dima looked at her shocked by her honesty and though nobody knew it, he did like it. She was everything he wanted in a woman; she knew when to be strong and when to be weak. Of course her curvaceous figure didn't hurt either. He bid her goodbye telling her he would be back later that night.

After Dima left, Firewine walked back towards her office. As she was walking by she heard Inga say, "Why do you act like that with him? One of these days he will think of you as a slut and leave you. I wish you would be more careful when playing with him."

Stopping in her tracks, Firewine's bristled at her best friend calling her a slut and said, "Why is it that a man goes out and sleeps with several women and he is praised, but a woman does the same and she is a whore, or a slut completely worthless to a man. Why should it matter if I like sex or that I like men? Wouldn't a man want his wife to be proficient in the bedroom? After all sex makes a marriage, don't you think? I like men and I am not going to feel sorry about it. Who cares that I like the power that they fuck me with? Am I supposed to lay on my back spread my legs and go cry like I'm being killed? No. I want a man who knows how to fuck like an animal, I want to feel him inside me and know that I don't have to act like he knows what he is doing. I want him to be so good that I would fuck him right here in front of everybody. Dima will be that man, but I am not sorry for all the others. You know that thing about breaking eggs to make a cake and I am one hell of a good cake."

With that she walked into her office and got to work waiting for her man to return later that night.

In the corner of the bar where the Soul Walker sat came a loud screech, like that from a bird of prey, a few patrons looked and saw a Platinum colored Fire Drake sitting on the girl's lap being petted by the girl. Fire Drakes were welcome in every city. Not much bigger than a poodle, these dragon-like pets were both dangerous and necessary. They served as guards for a home and shot a flame that could be used to start the hearth fire or scare a burglar away. They ate mice, rats and other vermin prolifically, eating as much as three times their weight a day.

This Fire Drake was different, not only was it a rare color but it was in fact the goddess Bahamut talking with the ward of Lady Firewine, and Soul Walker, who served one god but dealt with all of them, frequently.

She listened as Bahamut spoke in her mind saying, "She is in rare form tonight I see. What set her off this time Dyacs?"

Dyacs shrugged and replied, "Something about how liking sex was unfair. Why are you always asking about her, goddess? Couldn't you just have one of your priests watch her? I still don't understand what makes her so special. "

Laughing Bahamut answered, "The last time she dealt with one of my priestesses, she was cursed to spit fire every time she spoke. That is how she came to my attention. I watched her and saw a woman trying to find herself and as a mother, the mother in me kicked in and she has been a surprise ever since. I see greatness in her and hope for my kind with her. She will lead the way to a new future in a new land.

"Your father has said that all of you who have served him so well will be reborn on a new land in a new form. He has even mentioned that he regrets your treatment by those here in Alirota."

Dyacs scratched under the chin of the Drake getting a growl of pure joy and said, "If that is what father wills that is what we will do. Our treatment here is understandable even if it is wrong. It was not he who sold our kind out to Goblin kind that was our fellow travelers.

"I still don't understand why she is that important. She is impulsive, can be rude, crude and even socially unacceptable. She can be a perfect storm it just matters which side she is on and you wish her to lead dragons. That much power will be abused even by the most pious and just of people, neither of those words would describe her."

A screech like that of a hawk came from Bahamut causing many to look in that direction and go back to their merriment as she mind spoke, "You are right she is not pious. If I wanted piety I would show myself to any of my children and watch them genuflect before me, or listen to the self-righteous talk of the council. Tell me young one, whose justice is just, you humans and your laws, made by the powerful to enslave the weak? If that is true then, as many on the council say, we should be kings and queens, or at the very least gods, as many think is our rightful place.

"No, my children need a perfect storm that will do what she thinks is right even if that means being rude, crude and socially unacceptable. We spend too much time thinking about what we should do and not enough time doing it. I am watching them die out due to their own arrogance and complacency. No, I will act in a manner befitting the mother that I am and save my children not only from themselves, but the fate that the elves have suffered from their own racism. We must be like brothers and sisters to your kind, or those who await us will surely bring about our extinction. They will listen to others like them and she will be that bridge our voice to those that would act out of fear. She will lead and not understand why, they will follow knowing she is the key that unlocks their future.

"Should they not, then I will watch them die. I have given them every chance to see the future that awaits them and now I make my final move. Soon I will battle my sister one last time; my father has chosen to help this world that we were left as stewards of. I will not have his life be made meaningless by watching my children kill themselves. I will instead leave this world and beg to be brought back as your kind, they have potential and where we are going they are doing things I never thought possible. Lady Firewine is the future for my people that is why I ask about her so."

Lady Firewine waited for Dima to finish his shift with bated breath she would never admit she loved and enjoyed every moment they shared. Little did she know, how few of those moments they had left.