Disposable Hero Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bokhun
Bokhun
314 Followers

Unlike Lady Silver Flail, Aidan was terrified of leprosy while Lady Silver Flail could cure such a plague, but Aidan couldn't.

Aidan said terrified, "Let's leave here now and go back to the ship before we too are stricken."

Lady Silver Flail was lost in thought and didn't hear his plea. He repeated himself shaking her from her reverie.

She said, "Cufola, I can cure you if you get sick. However, I think we will find our answer here. This feels like a test to me and if we leave now we will never get to Belyre and find the answers to this dream or should I say quest."

She placed her hand on Aidan's head as you would to pet a dog, to be honest, it felt good to have a leg up on him. Aidan knew she was humbling him by doing this, but the knowledge that she could heal him if he did get leprosy was worth a little humble pie.

She found a fellow priest and offered to cure everybody of this plague if they could tell them how to get to Belyre. Aidan asked how come he hadn't cured them, to which Aidan was told that the priest who was strong enough to cure them was taken a few days ago a shark had killed him while he was helping bring in the nets. Helen asked how come he couldn't heal him, the young priest said that he can't swim and by the time they brought him elder to the shore he was too far gone to save. This had her attention, how could she be given a chart to an island that just lost its head priest just a few days ago, she was certain this was the work of the gods.

Over the next few days, she cured everybody and found out that one of the crew that brought the lepers here was a pilot and he had sailed to Belyre. They agreed to bring him with to Belyre and they set off to the ship with fresh provisions. He explained that with the winds they should get there in about a week and a half.

A week later they were greeted by a fleet of warships asking to parley, the two captains talked on board Death Roll the flagship of the Isles an impressive 100 gun ship of the line, with three masts and top gallant a special rig that fit on the top of the masts and was necessary to move such a large ship, the other captain was told that they were on a trade mission and that Lady Helen was a member of the Deep Water royal family, whose father was one of the electors. The captain of the Asharra fleet escorted the Isles' ships into Belyre. When asked for a good place to stay, the former pilot said there were two inns attached to the Engulfed Pub one for the traveler and another for the merchants, which should do nicely for them.

Bokhun
Bokhun
314 Followers