Disrespectful

Story Info
Trey Songz has been having an affair...
1.1k words
3.34
12.9k
6
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hey. You Alone?'

'Yeah. Joe has just gone to work, whats up?'

'Can I come over?'

'I was gonna go shopping before he comes back.'

'Anne, I need to see you. This nigga needs a treat. A sweet treat. I can take you shopping, my treat.'

Anne sighed, she had felt her pussy throb slightly when he called her. 'Sure, okay. See you in 15.'

The phone went dead.

Trey arrived at her home in his BMW. He parked up into the driveway, got out of the car, and locked it. He wore a white tee with some dark blue jeans, black converses and a white and black baseball cardigan. He walked to the back door where Anne was folding her and her husband's laundry. Trey slid the door open, stepped inside, slid it shut and licked his lips.

'God, babe. Nigga needs some of that pussy pie, let me see what you are wearing for a nigga.'

Anne stepped away from the laundry, walked in front of Trey and revealed a white dress with purple flowers. It stopped mid-thigh and showed a generous amount of cleavage and some white heels to match. He took a deep sigh and bit his lip.

'I guess Lindsay didn't put out this morning,' Anne said as she held onto the counter to her left.

'Nah,' he said as he inched himself closer to her. 'She's on this 'I'm too fat' thang going on but thank fuck I met you. Those thick thighs are exactly what is on my menu today.'

'Well you did get yourself involved with a model.'

Trey laughed as he stopped right in front of her. 'It's good for the camera but behind closed doors.' His hands landed on her big ass. She squealed slightly as he did this. 'Shit, this has got a lot bigger, you sure you didn't have any surgery done?'

'No. Course not. I just put on some weight. That's where it hands, fortunately for you. Joe has me on a diet at the moment.'

'Mm, well you do the diet, I take you out. That way he thinks you're sticking to this diet and I don't miss out on all the goodies, plus I can give you a work out daily.'

He pulled her dress up over her ass cheeks, she had a lacy thong that Trey had bought her for her birthday.

'Still wear my present I see. More like my present though.' He grabbed both cheeks with his hands. She moved her ass from side to side - kind of like twerking but it was slight movement. 'Oh yeah, Damn. All that fat on this ass. Fuck, if I married you, I would have to fucked 2 to 3 times before I had to rush to work. Just too fucking good.' His hands moved away from her ass and he took her hand, moving her outside. 'Come, lets go to the pool.'

Her dress moved slightly down as she followed. He pushed her down onto one of the big living chairs which Joe had insisted they had by the pool. Trey pushed Anne's legs wide apart as he got down onto his knees, his hand spreading her pussy lips apart.

'Good girl, You know why I chose this spot?'

'Because it's Joe's and you are mad at him,' She said as she laughed slightly, looking down at him.

'Because I can make you squirt all over it and leave my mark. Fuck, I've missed this pussy.'

He leaned down and kissed her clit with his lips, stuck his tongue out which touched her clit very slightly.

'Mm, tastes so good. This once a week needs to turn to 4 times a day, you okay with that?' Before she could answer, he sucked, licked and kissed her clit and inserted 1 finger inside her pussy.

'Ohh shit, Trey! That feels... fuck ... 4 times a day would be good but fuck, I'm gonna cum!' She screamed as he moved the finger faster and his tongue at a slow pace. Before she even knew it, she started to cum. It dripped down her thighs and over Trey's face.

'Mm so good. Now I think you should ride me in his chair. I'll be Joe for the rest of the day. Can I film you?'

Anne rolled her eyes and looked up at him and shook her head. 'No Trey. You know my answer, it never changes.'

'Awh I know but one of these days you will actually say yes. I will have to get you drunk again. Fuck that weekend was amazing. I will need to book something like that again. I can make you mine once again.'

She slid his cock inside her pussy as he got into position, she held onto the head of the chair, her huge 40F tits bouncing against his neck and chest.

'Mm. Yeah. You're pussy is just so tight. I love it.'

'I love your big black cock.'

'Yeah baby. One day I will wake up to your fine ass laying in my bed every night. Fuck, you would get me into trouble.' She moved her pussy down onto his cock at a moderate pace - they both could feel the sex that they both shared but not enough for either to cum at this point.

'One day but not now. Ohh fuck, you always feel so good.' Trey smiled up at her as he grabbed her left ass cheek with his hand, making her bounce a little harder onto his cock.

'Yeah baby. Bounce, bounce, mmhmm. You know my favourite place to fuck you? Its at that Atlanta hotel where there was a mirror opposite the bed. I could see this sexy big ass. Shit, I needed to film that.'

'You took pictures though.'

'Of course baby, I needed the image of what I got up to that weekend. Lindsay almost caught me wanking off to the pic. But she's too involved in her look that she ain't bothered. Go fast baby.'

Anne moved her ass faster over his cock, almost pulling out his cock. She could feel his cock going deeper and deeper each time, making her scream out each time she went down onto his cock. Trey kissed her neck and shoulders as he felt her pussy get more and more wetter, slapped her ass and moved her hips so he could control her with some of her help.

'SHIIIIT TREYYYYY! I... I ... AHHHHHHHH!'

Cum dripped all out of her pussy and down onto his cock. Trey smiled as he watched her come back down to reality. He kissed her lips as he bounced her ass once again, moving it a lot faster and harder than he had before.

'I'm gonna cum baby, you want me to cum baby? I want you to cum again, even harder this time. I love this pussy. I will be back tonight, don't you worry about that!'

And with that the two reached a higher climax, both screaming and moaning out loud not even caring if the neighbours heard of if Joe came home early.