Disrobing Rita Ch. 03

Story Info
A digression into CFNM.
2.3k words
4.53
27k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita 3 - life modelling

After the first couple of times I took Rita to the naturist spa it became a bit of a regular fixture for us, and we went along every week or two for a steam, sauna and possibly a massage as well to de- stress at the end of a long week. We started having occasional 3 way Skype conversations with my wife Jo, who was working in Japan for a few months, but although Jo and myself were generally naked the view on screen tended to be just head and shoulders when Rita joined us. It was an odd but enjoyable situation - my wife was actively encouraging me to spend time naked with an old female friend and was enjoying both my reaction to it and Rita's growing confidence in her body.

Anyway, there were to be a few interesting developments over the next few months, but what happened next was totally unexpected. I knew that Rita had been to art school when she was younger, and that this was still a serious hobby, but I hadn't realised that she occasionally ran life drawing classes. It was Jo who mentioned this to me in one of our Skype conversations, adding that Rita was in need of a male model for her next series of classes, and suggested, in the sense of issuing a command, that I help her out.

I wasn't at all bothered about getting my kit off in front of a bunch of strangers, but I wanted to know a bit more before I committed to it. Rita treated me to lunch and explained it all to me. The classes would run for 6 weeks, with a male model one week and a female model the next, and she preferred to have the same models throughout. The sessions lasted for two and a half hours, split in to two; three quick 5 minute poses, followed by a 45 minute pose. There would be a tea break, then the same again. There would probably be 15 - 20 local artists, all ages, genders and levels of ability represented.

It all sounded pretty straightforward, and I didn't have any other commitments on the evenings in question, so I decided to go for it. Rita warned me that, while it certainly wasn't difficult, it was possible to do it badly, and suggested that I visit her for a trial run before the first class. Jo also thought that this was a good idea, and said that she would put in a Skype call if she was able to.

So it was that on the next Wednesday evening I went around to Rita's place for my first unofficial nude modelling session. She was wearing a long sleeve top and drawstring trousers, casual and comfortable, and it was nice and warm in her living room. She gave a bit of detail about suitable poses, and also said that I could have some background music for the long pose. After deciding that Dark Side of the Moon would fit the bill nicely, I undressed and Rita got ready to start drawing.

I struck a few vaguely athletic poses for the initial sketches, with Rita making a couple of suggestions as to how the poses could be more interesting from an artist's perspective. Then it was time for the long pose, which required a bit more thought. Holding the same pose for 45 minutes can be awkward, especially if bits of you go numb, and after a brief chat we decided to try one with me reclining on a floor cushion. I made myself comfortable, Dark Side of the Moon started and for the next 45 minutes my mind gently drifted as I heard the occasional rustle of paper over Pink Floyd's space rock.

I found that my mind wandered a fair bit while I was trying to keep still. I'd cracked one out before I came round because I wasn't sure how an unexpected hard on would go down, but even so I kept thinking back to Rita's naked body and idly speculating on what it would be like to fuck her. I managed to retain control, though, and as the immortal words 'There is no dark side of the moon really...' signalled the fade out and the end of my modelling session, Rita said that I could relax and went off to get us both a well earned drink (nicely chilled Beck's for me, Pinot Grigio for her).

I didn't even think about getting dressed again, and sat next to Rita on the sofa and looked at her sketches. I don't know much about art, but it was obvious that she had some real talent and I was mildly flattered when she said that she might develop one of them into a painting. I asked her if she had ever done any life modelling herself, and she said that she had never even thought about it, although her recent experiences might have made her more amenable to the idea.

A sudden bleeping noise alerted us that Rita had a Skype call, and as I had expected it was Jo. I wandered into camera range to say hello, and she was pleased to see that I was still naked. She wanted to see the sketches, and was impressed with Rita's handiwork. After a couple of minutes, Jo said 'Can you do me a quick sketch of his cock?'

'I'd love to', she replied, 'It's not something I get the opportunity to do in a life drawing class.' I had been half expecting something like that, and I was more than happy to go along with it. She asked me to stand in front of her, and then sat there with her face a few inches from my tackle, which caused a definite twitch. After a few minutes she held up the paper and said 'There's your your close up!'

'Lovely, it looks just like him!'

After a couple of minutes of dirty laughter and some quite flattering comments, Jo upped the ante and said 'Have you ever done a drawing of a man with a stonking great hard on?'

'No, unfortunately.'

'Are you up for it now?'

I could see where this was going, and I was aware of some swelling happening already.

'Oh yes', Rita replied.

'Well,let's see if he's up for it too!'

At this point I was pleasantly shocked - I hadn't been too surprised when Jo had asked Rita to draw my cock, but this was something else. Jo shifted back a bit so I could see her lovely tits and started fondling them and pinching her nipples (Rita had her back to the screen but had a pretty good idea of what was happening).

My cock sprang to attention almost immediately and Rita did a couple of quick full length sketches from the other side of the room. Between sketches she glanced at Jo on the screen and said 'I'm not surprised he's so stiff - your boobs are gorgeous.'

'I've heard good things about yours too!'

I then watched Jo lick her nipples with the tip of her tongue while Rita came closer to do another detailed study of my throbbing member.

A couple of minutes later Rita held up her work for Jo to inspect.

'Very nice, but you can't just leave the poor man all hot and bothered like that.'

'What should I do?'

'Well if I was there I would gently cup his balls in my hand and then run my tongue along the base of his shaft.'

Rita did exactly what was suggested, which quickly brought me close to bursting point. I could see that Jo was extremely turned on and she kept on encouraging Rita, who by now had the end of my cock in her mouth and was doing amazing things with her lips and tongue.

So there I was, being enthusiastically sucked off by a fully clothed Rita while being watched by my gorgeous naked wife. I could see her fondling herself on the computer screen, and it wasn't too long before I shot my load, mostly over Rita's chin. I warned her, but she just held on to my cock and let my spunk hit the lower half of her face with a dreamy look in her eyes.

A couple of minutes later she disappeared into the bathroom to clean up a bit while I exchanged an amazed glance with Jo. She said that we would talk later, not in an ominous way but we couldn't pretend that nothing had happened. Rita came out and I went in for a quick wash as well. When I came out Jo was still on Skype and said 'That was amazing - it was like directing my own porno film.' The three of us chatted a bit more and then I got dressed and headed home.

About half an hour later I was home, logged on and chatting to Jo again. She and Rita had had a heart to heart after I left and everything was fine between them. Jo admitted that she had been planning to have a bit of fun with me and Rita, but hadn't realised how turned on she would get watching me with another woman, and certainly hadn't dreamed of telling Rita to suck me off.

'I've already frigged myself off once just thinking about it, and I'll be getting my vibrator out soon. How was it for you?'

'Well she's not as good as you, but that was a pretty mind blowing blow job.'

'OK, well I've talked things over with her and we've agreed on a few things. First, I'm OK with the two of you enjoying each other while I'm away, but I want to know everything and if possible watch like I did tonight. Next, the only pussy your cock goes into is mine. The two of you can use your fingers, mouths, toys, whatever, but I don't want you actually fucking her while I'm on the other side of the world. Think you can handle that?'

I agreed, of course. Much as I liked Rita, I wasn't into the idea of a full blown affair, and what Jo was proposing seemed like a pretty good friends with benefits arrangement. Once we'd got that dealt with, Jo whipped out her rampant rabbit and I managed to shoot my load for the third time just as she came to an enormously noisy climax.

***************

I only saw Rita briefly over the next few days, and things felt normal between us despite the fact that the last time I had seen her my spunk was dripping off the end of her chin. I was also aware that she and Jo were chatting a bit more frequently, but they weren't sharing any details with me.

The following week I went along to do my first official stint as a life model in a small community centre not too far from Rita's place. As she had said, there were about 20 people around the outside of the room, some with easels and professional looking art supplies, most with sketchbooks and selections of drawing materials. I slipped out of my clothes behind a screen and took up my position in the centre of the room, and then it was exactly as it had been at Rita's (including Dark Side of the Moon as background music).

During the tea break I had the opportunity to chat to some of the artists and see what they had produced. Most of the drawings seemed pretty good to me, and I was surprised at how many different ways I had been portrayed. I didn't bother to put anything on during the break and nobody batted an eyelid. I really enjoyed chatting to a couple of the younger female artists; I had never really thought about being naked around fully dressed women before, but I could understand why some men got off on it.

Anyway, after the break there was more of the same, except that Wish You Were Here replaced Dark Side of the Moon, and after the second session the rest of the artists left pretty quickly. I had gone into the kitchen for a drink of water when Rita came in and asked how it had been for me. I had enjoyed the experience and told her so, and she said that several of her fellow artists had been complimentary about me. She also said that most models put on a robe during the break, although I wasn't the first to stay nude and nobody had complained.

'So...' she said, and slipped one arm round my waist and lightly stroked my cock, 'I've got the building to myself and a naked hunk to play with.'

'Play away' I replied, my cock already stiffening in her hand. She was wearing another long sleeve top and loose trousers combo, and made no move to take anything off. She moved behind me, fondling my cock and balls with both hands while her tits pressed into my back. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes, and then she moved around and knelt down in front of me and took the end of my cock in her mouth. I was already primed, so it wasn't too long before I came, and this time she took it all in her mouth.

Afterwards I thanked her but said that she didn't have to do it. She was having none of it.

'It's been a while since I last had a dick to play with, and a long time since I had my hands on one as nice as yours.'

'Would you like me to return the favour?'

'I hope you will, but not just now. This is a weird situation and I'm still getting used to it.'

We chatted for a bit longer and then she locked up and we went our separate ways. When I got home there was a nice text from Rita saying that she wanted to try some other naturist experiences, and another from Jo asking if anything had happened that evening. I gave her a blow by blow account (literally) and went to bed, idly speculating on where this would all go next as I drifted off.