Disruptive Student Ch. 03 - Art Class

Story Info
Teacher begins to explore his exhibitionist streak.
4.2k words
4.62
29.1k
20

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sthsth
sthsth
583 Followers

(It's not completely necessary to read the previous two chapters, but it helps.)

***

Over the next week, I had a steady stream of students coming to my "Study Sessions". Nothing went as wild as that first night, but it was still enormously erotic. By the end of the second week, I had seen every single one of my students in that original class naked at least once. And I had had sex with all but three.

One was Samantha obviously, still wanting to be faithful to her boyfriend. The other two were Abigail and Tina. They were both bisexual, and dating each other. But abigail had this fantasy of a guy repeatedly cumming on them as they 69ed each other. That was the only other time that I nearly passed out from cumming so much.

Thankfully I learned from the first meeting and started keeping some cleaning supplies in my class. We really needed it after the bukake session with Abigail and Tina. We barely finished cleaning them up before the cleaning crew arrived for the night.

I thought I wouldn't see Evie for the next two weeks after being suspended, but three days later, she snuck into my teacher's dorm on campus. She said that she was going stir crazy without sex. At first I told her that I was exhausted after teaching all day and then playing male escort after school. Not to mention, I needed some time to prepare for the next day's class.

She was frustrated, but not ready to give up. She suggested that I sit at my desk and prepare for class while she sucks me off. Once I got hard, I would lay on the bed with my tablet, and she would ride me like a sybian while I worked. It was really hard to work out the logistics at first, but once we did, I ended up coming harder from these sessions than any other.

I'm guessing this was because she would ride me for about an hour before I finally came. In my mind at least, the long ride was slowly building up sperm until I couldn't hold it back anymore. Evie ended up loving this too because she would come five or six times a night.

By the end of the second week, between after school specials and Evie coming over every other night, it was getting harder to get up. So, I looked online for something like viagra. I didn't want an actual prescription for viagra to show up on my insurance while I was working at an all girls school. Call me paranoid, but I didn't want to risk anyone possibly seeing it and asking questions.

So, I did something that you should never do. I bought some kind of third party drug from some shady dark web site. It claimed to not only improve sexual health, but increase semen production by three fold. I was skeptical, but willing to try anything to keep this good thing going.

I decided to try it out at home the first time, just to make sure I didn't have an erection lasting more than three hours or anything. I didn't want to have to walk out of the school with a big tent for all to see.

Well, actually, I did, but I didn't want to face the repercussions from that action. I was positive at this point that I had an exhibitionist streak. I was too afraid to act on it though.

The night that I tried it I invited Evie and Samantha over. Since they were my first students, I felt the most comfortable with them.

I took the pill thirty minutes before they arrived. That was the prescribed dosage and time table. And boy was it accurate. As soon as I heard Evie knock on my door, I felt myself plump up a little. When I opened the door and saw them, I was at full attention. They weren't wearing anything extra sexy, so it had to of been the pill.

I came in Evie three times in the first hour. She got tired, but I felt like I was still ready to go, so Samantha came over and started blowing me.

Apparently, her boyfriend thought that would be ok for each of them to progress to with someone else. Since it wasn't actually sex. This made me worry that her boyfriend was on the rode to cheating on her, but I said nothing because I didn't feel it was my place. Plus, Samantha was nearly as good as Evie at giving head.

I came in her mouth once, on her face once, and finally on her tits. Evie, once she had a chance to rest, took her turn blowing me and took the exact same loads. We finished off the night with me masturbating to them showering together. I came two more times from that.

I was a little worried at how well this drug worked. But I shrugged it off to my low tolerance to it. I figured after a few more doses, it would subside. Not to mention, I think I could have gotten it to calm down after the first couple loads, but I just wanted to keep going.

Three days later the pill was working great. But that's when everything changed. Alexis Fields, the busty art teacher from across the hall came in while I was having a threesome with Evie and Abigail. I was pounding Evie doggy style, while she was licking Abigail's pussy.

It wasn't supposed to be a three some. Abigail was supposed to be the lookout, but she got so turned on by watching us, that she had to jump in. Alexis walked in just as I was emptying a load into Evie and Abigail began squirting and convulsing.

I felt my skin flush warm at the guilt of being caught. I pulled out of Evie and turned to Alexis with my hands out in a defensive posture.

"Alexis, this isn't what it looks like." That was a moronic statement, it was exactly what it looked like. I was having a threesome with two of my students. The ridiculousness of my situation caught up to me. How had I let myself get caught up in this.

Surprisingly, she didn't start yelling. She just stared back and forth between my face, shaft, and the two girls. "Hold on, I'll be right back."

She was out the door before I could say anything. I bounded after her, completely forgetting about my state of undress. My erection bobbed up and down as I crossed the hall. Halfway across I got a new thrill. I had never left my room naked. I was completely exposed, and that was making me harder.

Instead of seeing her hurry down the hall to the dean's office, I saw entering her own classroom. I hurried in behind her. "Please, don't tell anyone. I'll do anything."

A confused expression crossed her face. "Tell anyone? I was coming to get my sketch pad."

Now it was my turn to look confused. "What, why?"

"Some of the greatest art in history was erotic in nature. I've been itching for a live erotic model to sketch, and I've found it." She laughed. "And to think, you were across the hall the entire time."

I was still confused, "You, want to sketch us?"

"Yes, I used to sketch my ex with other women all the time. To be completely honest, it's not purely an artistic interest though. It also makes me so wet."

I was completely dumbfounded. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Are you serious?"

"What, you're not going to tell me you are shy are you? You were just banging two of your students in your class. I get that might not be the most ethical thing to do, but it's no secret that we are all super horny up in these mountains. To be completely honest, I kept trying to wear more and more revealing clothes in the hopes that you would make a move. I was honestly starting to wonder if you were gay, now I know why."

I felt like a grenade of information had just been dropped in my lap. If I would have known that, I wouldn't have gotten into this mess. Of course, I'm wondering if that's a bad thing or not.

Alexis stepped to the hall looked both ways and motioned that it was clear. When we got back to my classroom, the girls were finishing up getting dressed. They looked up at us, fear apparent in their eyes.

"What are you doing? I hope you three weren't finished." Alexis asked.

I quickly explained what she wanted, and the two girls seemed very excited at the prospect. They began to undress again before Alexis chimed in, "Hold on, let's start simple. Abigail, you keep watch at the door. Evie, you give him a blowjob."

Everyone did as they were told. Alexis pulled up a chair and began to sketch quickly as Evie took me into her mouth again. "Do we need to sit still while you sketch?" I asked.

"No, I like moving models, it helps me to give the drawing the perception of movement."

So, Evie went to town on me as Alexis sketched. She was fast, and that was a good thing. Evie was amazing at giving head, but even aside from that, having Alexis sketch us made it ten times more erotic. I came in Evie's mouth within minutes.

Stunningly, Alexis finished the last touches just after I finished cuming. "Do you have another one in you?" Alexis asked.

"Absolutely."

"Ok, masturbate and cum all over her face."

I started up, and Evie stared up at me with the perfect expectant pornstar face. I jerked fast, partially because I was really turned on, but I also was curious if I could finish before Alexis did.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Alexis's hips squirming a little as she clinched her legs together tightly under her skirt. She was getting turned on, just like she said she did.

I came quickly and got cum all over Evie's hair face and chest. She couldn't get her right eye open because it was covered in cum. She started to lick the cum off her lips, and Alexis told her to stop until she finished adding the cum to the picture.

Next, she had Abigail and Evie trade places. Abigail sat on the corner of my desk and stretched her right leg up high. She was effectively doing standing splits. I stepped up and entered her and she rested her leg on my torso.

As I pumped in and out of her, we kissed passionately and my hands went back and forth between her face and her tits. We both came within 10 minutes. The final pose that Alexis wanted was of Abigail bent over a desk looking at her, while I hammered her from behind.

The standing splits photo ended up being the most erotic. The one of Abigail with me behind her ended up being the most beautiful though, once Alexis applied color to the art. The contrast of her long black hair and blue eyes were gorgeous.

After we finished up, we got dressed and left. I walked Alexis to her room and we talked. I told her how the whole thing got started, and the entire story up to that point.

"So, you have your very own harem." She joked. "The pill explains why you were able to cum so much."

When we got to her door, I hoped she would invite me in. My appetite for sex might be insatiable right now, but I also just loved having her to talk to about all of this. But she didn't. We just stood at her door for another two hours talking.

She finished the conversation with, "Do you think the girls will mind me coming back again tomorrow?"

"I doubt it, but we can always ask."

"Then I'll see you tomorrow after school." With that, she kissed me on the cheek, and went inside.

I was hard as a rock and feeling very uncomfortable walking through the courtyard like that. Thankfully it was about 10 p.m., and no one was out. At least, I didn't think anyone was out.

I ended up running into Samantha, and I mean literally running into her. We came around the same corner rather quickly. We would have bumped noses if my erection hadn't of been what poked her first.

She noticed immediately and grinned. Something was different about her tonight. I could have sworn I smelled alcohol on her breath. But before I could ask anything, she undid my pants and pulled everything down.

I was stunned at first, but when she started giving me a blowjob right in the middle of the courtyard, I was shocked beyond words. It was quick, but being so exposed made my orgasm even more intense.

She swallowed my load completely and left me there. Pants still around my ankles. My legs got weak, so I just laid out on the grass, with my shaft slowly shrinking.

As I lay there catching my breath, I thought about a lot of things. One, Samantha was shedding her inhibitions very quickly. Two, apparently so was I, I wanted more opportunities to expose myself like this. Three, I really liked Alexis. True, she was really hot, but she was also really funny and nice.

We had talked quite regularly before tonight, but we always stayed distant from sexual and personal topics. Tonight, that inhibition was lifted, and I felt like I could talk to her about anything.

I ended up falling asleep there and waking up just as the sun was coming up. I heard voices nearby and realised that I still had my pants around my ankles. I lay there silently, worrying that movement would draw attention to me.

There were a couple voices coming from around the corner. It was still just dark enough, that I thought I might be able to remain unseen if I didn't move. Then from around the corner two beautiful blonde students came bouncing into view on an early morning jog.

They were both wearing skimpy sports bras and short tight running shorts. The bras seemed to accentuate their breasts more than contain them. Their trajectory would take them right past me.

I froze hoping they wouldn't see me. Or, at least most of me froze. My penis decided it liked the sight of bouncing breasts and decided to fill. Thankfully, that movement didn't give me away.

The girls stopped at a bench just past me to stretch. Seeing their athletic limber bodies stretching didn't help matters. I couldn't take it anymore. I rolled over on my side and started masturbating.

"I think I must have left some kind of tag on these shorts. I feel something poking me in the butt."

"Well, pull it off." Said the other girl.

"I'm trying to," said the first girl with her hand down the back of her shorts. "But I can't find it."

"Here, let me." Said the second as she pulled the first girls shorts down, completely exposing her toned butt.

That made me cum. I bit my lip to keep from grunting. The second girl found the offending piece of plastic and plucked it out before replacing the girls shorts. They continued on their jog, and I quickly got dressed and went home.

The next couple days were even hotter at the study session, with Alexis drawing us, but never participating. We would always talk for hours afterward. I confided in her about what happened after I left her that first night. She seemed to love it and ask for every juicy detail.

After a week of this, she asked a favor of me. She asked if I would be a live model for a special class she was holding for some of her students. I was a little hesitant at first, considering she wanted me to do it nude.

The idea of posing nude excited me, but I was worried that the more people we included in these games, the more likely it would be that we would get caught. As soon as she said that she had posed nude for them many times, I agreed. Not only because that showed me that they could be trusted, but also because I hoped that she might decide to get nude as well.

I came to her classroom early and she showed me were I could change into a robe. I made a point of not taking the pill today. I didn't want to accidentally get an erection in the middle of class. As I changed I heard people coming in and setting up.

Alexis did a brief introduction, and then I came out. It turns out, simply seeing these 15 attractive female students, and knowing that I was about to expose myself to them made my balls tighten and my penis to grow a little. The two joggers were even their.

Then I realized something, none of these were any of my girls. I was about to expose myself to 15 women who had never seen me naked before. I didn't even know if they had ever even seen a naked man before.

I was trying to force those thoughts out of my mind and stay professional. I walked to the center of the class, stepped up on the pedestal, took a deep breath, and took off my robe. Alexis took it and unashamedly stared at my semiswelled member for far to long.

"Ok, find a comfortable standing pose, you are going to be there for a while." Alexis explained. She then began walking around lecturing about art, lights and shadows, texture, and finally specifics about my body.

She was being generous and flattering about my body, and it was having an affect on me. I tried to think of something else, anything else, but my member wasn't obeying me. It slowly started to rise.

Alexis stood behind some of her students and just stared it me lasciviously. Some of the girls started biting their lips sensually. It looked like the more I got aroused, the more they did as well.

I got to full mast and it even throbbed a little. I was so hard that a fly could land on my tip and set me off. I wasn't sure if I would be able to put the robe back on without cumming.

Then, without warning, Alexis quietly pulled the neck of her blouse aside and showed me her marvelous tits. The breasts were huge and beautifully shaped, and the nipples were as big as dimes. They were jutting about an inch out from her breasts.

Her nipples were the flies that pushed me over the edge. I shot a load so far that it landed on a girls sandaled feet. They all gasped as I finished shooting off. I nearly fell to my knees because of the orgasm.

My eyes darted to Alexis's eyes, fearing that I was in trouble. But there was no anger their, only desire. "That, is what a male "O" face looks like, in case you didn't know."

After class Alexis cleaned my cum off the floor and asked if I would be back for the next class tomorrow. Looking down at her, I could see straight down her blouse again.

"Did they need more time to draw me?"

"No, we add different elements everyday."

"Really, what element do you add tomorrow?"

She smiles up at me and says, "Me?"

I instantly get hard again. Those drugs must take a while to get out of your system. I thought. If that's the case, then I should just go ahead and keep taking them.

"I'll take that as a yes." Alexis jokes.

The next afternoon I arrive and don't even bother putting the robe on, I'm just sitting in the room butt naked as the students come in and eye me.

Again, Alexis comes into the room and addresses the class briefly. But this time, she is slowly stripping out of her clothes as she does this. Her beautiful tits come into view again, and then she slides her skirt off of her hips and lets them drop to the ground. I see her shapely butt at first, but then I get a peek at her beautiful lips when she bends over to pick up her clothes and toss them aside.

She invites me to the stage and has me sit in a chair. Then, as a surprise to me, she engulfs my member. She slurps it up and down a couple times before simply letting it settle in her mouth. She freezes with her nose in my pubic hair and my tip tickling her uvula.

It takes me a second to realize that she is posing for the class. She can sketch moving targets, but I guess her class can't yet. It's interestingly erotic to have her just sucking on me like a sucker, and not bouncing up and down.

But then she surprised me again by playing with me with her tongue. I figure it's her way to tease me without moving. And it works. I only last a few minutes before cumming down her throat.

Amazingly, she swallows it all without anyone even noticing that I came. This process happens about 6 more times over the next hour. Each time the delay becoming longer, until the class ends. She yet again invites me back for another day, and I can't wait to see what we do tomorrow.

The next day when I walk in, she is already naked, so I hurry to join her. Today she explains to the class her technique of sketching moving targets and asks them to give it a try.

She then lays on her back on the platform in the center of the room, and beckons me forward. I come and kneel down in front of her. I position myself at her slit and slowly slide in as I drop down into missionary position on top of her.

My thrusts began slowly and I begin kissing her and fondling her breast. She whispers in my ear. "Go slow, we have to last the entire class."

It takes everything I have to not speed up and to just hump at a slow steady pace the entire time. It especially becomes difficult when she starts breathing and moaning into my ear.

sthsth
sthsth
583 Followers
12