Dissolute: The Vanderbilt Years Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A small voice answered me, "Yes, sir. I am."

Something about the way she said, "Yes, sir" that stirred something in me; I was not sure what. I tossed the newspaper into my basket. Grabbing Sarah by the arm, I ushered her over to the chairs at the front of the Laundromat. "Bend over; grab the seat in front of you." I instructed her.

As she complied, Sarah looked at me fearfully, expectantly. I flipped her skirt up over her waist, noticed Roy was moving for a better view as I took my belt off, bending it double. I cocked my arm then swung forward without much force. With a slapping sound that echoed through the room, the belt landed across her pert ass cheeks. I said "One."

Swing, "Two."

Swing, "Three"

Cocking my arm back, I commanded, "You count now."

Swing, a small voice croaked out "Four"

I noticed after the fifth strike a wet spot begin to take shape in her panties. Fascinated I watched it grow as repeatedly I swung the belt striking her butt, until I heard, "Ten." After the tenth strike, I said, "Stay put."

I moved behind her and yanked her panties down around her knees. Her beautiful petals were wide open, her juices coating the lips liberally. The crotch of her panties was soaked through. I rubbed her pink warm ass, giving it a gentle kiss. "What have we learned today?" I asked.

"That I should not make you wait for me." Sarah's voice was full of emotion, sounding like for all the world she wanted to fuck my brains out.

"Good. Now give Roy your panties, I am sure he will want to masturbate into them later."

Sarah's head swung around toward me her eyes wide. I looked at her evenly, locking my eyes with hers. There was defiance in her brown eyes as we stared at each other for a minute, which stretched to two minutes then eventually to three minutes.

Suddenly something changed, or broke, in Sarah. "Yes sir," she brought her legs together letting the panties pool at her feet. Stepping out of them, she bent over picking them up before handing them to Roy. A playful, "Enjoy, do make sure to thank him."

Roy gushed at his treasure letting out a loud "THANK YOU!" I was not sure if that was to Sarah, or me, it really did not matter.

I walked back to my paper then leaned against machine waiting for Sarah to walk over. Her stride was less exaggerated than the night before but no less sexy for it. As she stopped next to me, I lifted her up, sat her on the washing machine. Softly, as feather light as I could make my lips be, my lips played across hers. I licked at her top lip, and then sucked it gently in between my teeth. Nibbling on it softly, I ran my tongue over the portion of her lip that stuck between my teeth. Letting go of her lip, I felt her begin to kiss back. I increased the urgency of my kiss, allowed my desire for her to be felt through the kiss.

Sarah spread her legs wrapping hooking her ankles behind my thighs. I slid a hand along her inner thigh. I felt her body arch into me, reacting to my touch. As slowly as I could, my hand lightly trailed higher along her thigh, teasing her, teasing me. Finally, I could feel the heat of her pussy, my hand still a couple inches away. Her inner thigh up near her crotch was slick with her juices.

I broke the kiss off staring into Sarah's eyes as my finger made contact with her molten core. Gently I slid it in to the first joint; Sarah's eyes rolled slightly as she sighed. I pulled her forward slightly. Her legs swung completely free of the washing machine, her ass barely on top of it. I eased my finger the rest of the way into her velvety glove. Her pussy sucked at my finger while Sarah leaned forward resting her head against my shoulder. My thumb pressed against her clit-hood. I started rubbing slightly coaxing the little nub hidden beneath it out.

I pulled my hand back then rammed it forward; Sarah gasped, whimpered then whispered, "Please no. Not here, please."

I continued ramming into her, my thumb thumping against her clit. Little shudders of pleasure coursed through her body. "Yes here. Yes now."

Sarah rewarded my efforts with a whimper as my hand continued it assault on her pussy and clit. I could see Roy slowly working his way around the machines, trying to see what I was doing to Sarah. I leaned over Sarah, my lips brushed against her ears as I whispered, "You better cum now if you don't want Roy looking at me ramming your pretty little pussy with my fingers. He can almost see you now."

Sarah's whimper turned into a full-blown moan as she turned her head to Roy, locking eyes with him. I added a second finger to her slick, tight pussy. Her moan became a little louder as she nodded at Roy. I smiled and said, "You want him to see me ramming your twat, you little slut?"

Sarah moaned out "Only if you want me to let him."

I wondered a second what to do and then said, "No, this pussy is mine, cum now!"

Sarah moaned a loud, "OHFUCKME!" as her body started to convulse. Her legs clamped around my waist almost breaking my forearm in the process. Her ass thrust forward violently, causing her to slide off the top of the washing machine. Her ass squelched as it drug down the front facing of the machine. I could not stop her slide, but I did manage to slow it down until her butt settled on the dingy floor. Sarah's breath came out in rasps and rattled in her chest with each draw.

I kissed her on the forehead lightly, and then turned to Roy, "Maybe next time, Roy." He nodded his head nervously then gulped mightily before running to the other side of the Laundromat. He pulled his mostly dry clothes out of the dryer into his baskets. In all of one minute, Roy was gone.

I knelt down next to Sarah cupping her face in my hands. She laid her head against my palm and sat still a moment. "What ever made you spank me?" She asked.

I looked at her a moment, not answering. Not because I did not want to, but because I did not know what it was. Sarah's brown eyes were looking up at me, expecting, pleading for an answer. I continued looking at her whispering gently, "It felt like what you wanted, needed from me."

Her eyes welled up as she whispered, "You can spank me harder next time." Her voice carried emotions in it that I did not quite fathom. I swallowed and nodded, my thumbs caressing her lovely face.

"Have you been, do you get spanked often?" I asked.

Sarah shook her head, "No. You are the first to have done that to me. No matter how I have tried being bratty with past boyfriends they never did." Sarah turned into my hand kissing the palm gently, her lips leaving a wet heat to burn through my skin, "You figured it out in less than an hour."

I helped Sarah up, lifted her back on to the washing machine. I leaned wrapping my arms around her. I was cooing to her unintelligibly while stroking her hair, while the other hand stroked her back softly. "How did it feel when I spanked you; when I made you give Roy your panties?"

"It made me feel cheap. Sluttish. Used." Sarah turned her face back to me whispering, "And wanted. I could feel both of your cocks pointing at me, for the entire world I wanted one or both of you to fuck me right there." I stayed silent a moment processing what she said. Then she suddenly continued, "Cared for. It felt like you were the first guy that cared enough about me to figure out what I wanted. Mostly, I felt you are strong enough to give it to me."

I nodded, "Go home, think about this." Taking a pen I wrote my address on the palm of her hand, then continued, "If you want to see where this may go, come to my place at 7:00 tonight."

Sarah nodded. She leaned forward giving me a gently yearning kiss before she left.

Her car door had barely closed when I called Rich and Anne from the phone booth. "Nieman's, I heard Rich say.

"Rich, this is Shane; can I swing by in about 90 minutes?"

"Sure, is something wrong Shane?" Rich's voice seemed full of concern.

"Nooo." I replied. "At least I don't think so. I want to talk a situation out with you."

The laundry seemed to take forever, more so than usual. I managed to get the newspaper steady enough to read though I could not tell you a single article I had read. When my clothes finally finished, I loaded my laundry up in the old Buick then headed out to the Nieman's house. Arriving I parked, walked to the door, ringing the bell. Anne answered the door, wearing a sundress that clung to her tits magnificently. "Hi Shane," she purred.

"Hi Anne. Is Rich around?" I asked.

"Mmmm. Yes he is, but before you can talk to him, show me how the kissing has been coming along."

I stepped in, gently moved her to the side of the door. I bumped it closed with my hip while I cradled Anne's face in my hands. I lowered my lips to hers; a gentle peck, then a faster, stronger peck, I nibbled on her upper lip, then the lower lip, kissing each corner of her mouth gently before I thrust my tongue into her mouth. My hands grasped her hips allowing me to yank her closer to me. Trapped between our torsos, my cock hardened as I drove my hips forward in time with the kiss. Anne moaned into the kiss and as we broke it, she said, "Very good Shane. That was very nicely done. Time to move to stage two of your training I believe."

"Oh? What is stage two?" I asked.

Anne smiled a wicked knowing little smile and said, "Be here Thursday at 5:00, you'll see then. Rich is by the pool working out."

"Thanks," I said and with another probing kiss left her in the hallway to find the Professor, who I found by the pool doing curls. "Hi Rich."

"Hi Shane, I see you got passed Anne."

"Yeah. Well not exactly, she made me kiss her first."

Rich snorted, I was not sure if it was derisively or not, and then said, "Of course she did. What's on your mind, son?"

I don't know why, but whenever Rich called me son, I always seemed to get this queer feeling in my gut, like I was betraying him for fucking his wife, despite the fact he encouraged it. "I met a girl last night, Rich. No, I am not in love, shoot it's only been about half an hour of time together."

"Okay, go on." Rich said.

"Well today I spanked her ass in the Laundromat. I also let Roy watch and have her panties,"

"Whoa son! Stop, back up to the beginning and start again." Rich said.

So I did. After I related the events as well as I could, Rich sat back thinking, finishing up with telling her to be at my place at 7:00. Eventually he said, "That isn't my scene, Shane. You need to talk to Professor Kreiger."

The shock must have been on my face, for it certainly was in my voice, "Professor Kreiger?"

Rich laughed as he said, "Yes. He has been spanking little grad assistant asses for longer than you have been alive. I'll give him a call and see if he can make some time with you this afternoon. That is not likely though, he keeps his weekends pretty packed. Monday or Tuesday is more likely."

"That'll work thanks. I can bluff my way through another night I think." I said.

Rich went inside presumably to call Professor Kreiger and came back out a few minutes later. "No luck Shane. I left a message on his machine, perhaps he'll call back in a bit."

"No problem, thanks for trying." I said.

For the next couple of hours we lifted weights, talked politics, and drank beer. It was not a workout so much a way to while away time in easy camaraderie. Even so, by 3:00, my arms were rubbery. I was thankful when Anne came out, "Hey boys. Time to break it up for the day; it's time for you to get ready, Rich."

Rich laughed and said. "Tell me you don't want Shane to come along."

Anne looked at me, for the briefest moment, it looked like she was licking her lips, as she said, "Yes. I do, but he is not ready I think. Not yet."

I looked back at Anne a moment then shrugged it off. "Okay, I'll see you Thursday Anne." I gave her a peck on the cheek. I went around the house instead of through it to my rust bucket of a car. I got back to my studio in time to take a nap after putting up the laundry.

At 5:45, the phone rang waking me from my nap. "Mmm. 'ello?" I muttered.

"Shane? This is Professor Kreiger." The professor's voice was unmistakable. Something about the tenor of his voice always gave me a bad case of screaming heebie-jeebies.

I sat up at the sound of his voice and replied, "Yes, sir. Thank you for calling me."

"You are quite welcome young man. Rich Nieman thinks highly of you. He told me about your little encounter today at the Laundromat."

"Oh." I was clearly at my most eloquent.

"As he described it, your friend was late; you spanked her which aroused her. Is that correct?"

"Yes, sir, her panties were soaked by the time I took them off of her." I said.

"I presume that you spanked her because either you were annoyed that she was late, you wanted to embarrass her, or perhaps both."

"Well, at the time, I did it because it seem like that is what she wanted or needed." I replied.

"Tell me, did you achieve an erection spanking her?" I had to think back only to realize that no, I had not so I told him so. "So you aren't a sadist per se, but she does sound like a pain slut, at least a little."

"Okay"

"Here's what you do for tonight. Do not physically punish her for transgressions. I assure you, she will be at least five minutes later than she was today."

I was incredulous, "Really? Why?"

"She will want you to spank her again. You spanked her for being late earlier, so she will be late in hopes that you will do so again. Unless you want her to misbehave at all times, do not reward her tardiness by spanking her for it. Do something different that won't involve physical pain."

"Okay. Do you have any suggestions?" I asked.

"No. I do want you to call me tomorrow at 423-555-8217 and tell me how you handled it."

"Okay, what time?"

"Between noon and 1:00."

"Okay. And thanks for the call."

"You are welcome."

I took a shower, shaved, brushed my teeth then dressed in gray running shorts and a tee shirt. I sat on the stable chair to read the newspaper while waiting for Sarah. 7:00 came and went. I set the paper aside to watch the clock curiously. 7:05 then 7:10 slid passed slowly. 7:15 came and went then at 7:20 a knock on the door. Screwing my face up in a puzzled countenance, I looked at the phone wondering how he knew.

I remembered, he advised against spanking her for tardiness. I walked to the door wondering what to do. Then the soft knock came again. I opened the door, my glare had to burn through Sarah. She was wearing a tube top blouse and a skirt, her head down cast slightly. "I'm sorry I am late." She said.

"Kneel." I commanded.

Sarah looked up at me in shock and started to step into the apartment. I placed my hand in the middle of her chest, between her lush tits. "No," I said. "Kneel out there. You are twenty minutes late. You will kneel at my door begging me to let you in for forty minutes. You will do so loud enough that I can hear you over the stereo." The last thing I saw as the door closed was Sarah's shocked face as her knees started to bend.

I could hear Sarah clearly through the door and imagined that my neighbors could as well. Soon enough I could hear muffled conversations outside the door. I guessed that the guys across the hall were standing at their door discussing the sight of Sarah begging for entrance. I heard Sarah wail, "Please sir, let your disobedient slut in. I am so very sorry," I was amazed as my cock hardened immediately a tent bulging outward in my gray shorts.

I sat in the better chair my cock straining against my shorts. In a couple minutes, a dark spot began to form as pre-cum started leaking out of my slit. The dark spot only grew larger as I listened to Sarah through the growing din of conversation behind her.

Time slowly crept by, Sarah continued begging at the door; people behind her telling her to forget me, to move on, with one exception. I could hear one soft female voice tell her to keep at it and that eventually I would let Sarah in.

Finally 8:00 arrived. My cock was harder than I ever remembered it being as I walked to the door. I opened it, looked out past Sarah. I saw a gaggle of about 10 people standing there; their eyes rotating from Sarah to me, much like a tennis match. I turned to the side, which highlighted my own excitement for the crowd, "Come in."

Sarah started to stand, "No. I did not tell you to get up. I told you to come in." As Sarah crawled forward, the crowd started dispersing, soon only a slightly overweight brunette was left, her nipples hard against the fabric of her blouse.

I saw that Sarah had made it to the middle of the one room apartment, "Stop wait there on your knees, head down." I looked at the brunette trying to judge what she was thinking. Mentally shrugging, I walked up to her. My hands wrapped around to the small of her back, allowing me to pull her tight against me, our hips grinding briefly against each other. Pressing my lips to hers, my tongue invaded her mouth. She seemed to lean in against me, giving me her throat. A moan escaped her throat into mine as my tongue danced with hers. My right hand worked its way up to her breast. Hefting her heavy tit, I pinched her nipple twisting while pulling it downward. Her breath caught between our throats. Her hands wrapped around, and clasped, my ass, her fingernails scraped my skin through the thin fabric of my shorts.

I broke the kiss, looked her in the eye, "Lose thirty pounds, and then come see me."

Turning I walked away from her I closed the door on the brunette. Sarah looked so defenseless, so compliant, kneeling in the middle of the floor. I walked over to her, crouched down behind her, her body shivering at my touch as I ran my hand up her inner thigh. Her pussy was sopping wet, the labia wide open. I rubbed my thumb down to the wrist along her slit, a soft moan escaping her. "Do you think you will ever be late seeing me again?" I asked.

Sarah's breathing shuddered as she whispered, "No sir. I will always be on time."

My mouth was next to her ear, my lips brushing her hair as I whispered, "Good." I walked to the bed only to plop down on the mattress. For a couple of minutes I sat there, my cock still straining against my shorts. "Come here," I commanded.

Staying on all fours, Sarah turned to face me, and then crawled over to me. She stopped when she arrived at the bed, kneeling between my feet. Her face turned down slightly but I could tell her eyes were fixated on my throbbing cock. Watching her watch me, sent a thrill through my body causing my cock to quiver in response. "Do you want to taste my cock, Sarah?" I asked.

She nodded whispering, "Oh, yes sir."

I stood up dropping my shorts around my ankles, Sarah's eyes growing wide at the sight of my cock. I sat back down and pulled the pillow from the head of the bed to place it behind me. My cock was sticking straight up, her eyes slowly taking it in.

Sarah lifted her right hand a fingernail crawled gently up the length of my cock, from my balls to the slit in the head. She spread the pre-cum around the head and then closed her fist around my engorged shaft. A fire erupted where her hand wrapped around me. It was a heated sensation quite unlike that of Anne's hand, for a moment, I wondered if I would spontaneously combust. Slowly she stroked my cock, which seemingly was getting with every lap.

"May I?" Sarah asked.

"What?" I grunted.

"May I suck your cock, Shane?" Sarah asked her voice querulous with need and anticipation.

That had to be the best question in the world to my mind, I managed to choke out "Fuck yes."

Sarah's mouth opened, she slowly wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. Her tongue licked along my slit, sending tremors through me. Slowly she sucked down the length of my cock taking most of it into her mouth, but left enough room for her tongue to lick along the ridge on the underside of my cock. Wave after wave of bliss rocked my body as her beautiful, magical mouth kept working on me. Sarah moaned around the head of my cock; the reverberations rattled through me, her hands busied themselves with the shaft and my balls.