Distance is Just a Word

Story Info
A slender woman watches a lustful couple.
2.9k words
4
17.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie is a slender woman; thin and fairly waif like. She is 29 years young, with choppy dark hair that hangs just above her chin. She stands at about 5'5" with a round, but firm ass, and a supple pair of B cups. The lips of her pussy are shaved clean, while her pubic bone is kept trim, but not bare. Her eyes are hazel and inviting, which only adds more appeal to her elegant, diamond shaped face. Valerie sits idly at her bedroom window, looking out at the large park a few blocks away. The apartment that her and her boyfriend share, is only 500 sq. feet, but its location is beautiful. Sugar maples line the edges of the park. In these fall months, they burst with vibrant hues of orange, red, and yellow. Valerie plays with her necklace as she waits to hear from her boyfriend James. In her absent minded state, her gaze trails over to the other apartment complex directly across the street.

A couple has been moving in today, and they are just now finishing up. Two men discuss something while standing next to the u-haul trailer. Valerie watches as the woman comes walking back out of the front doors, and up to them. She seems to be about Valerie's height, but that's the only attribute that they share. She is curvy with a heart shaped face. The woman also seems to be a natural ginger, with her hair flowing down past her shoulders. Her backside and breasts are luscious and full; accentuated by her skinny jeans and tight long-sleeve, v-neck shirt. They all exchange a few words, then she hugs one man, and kisses the other. The man she kissed is taller than her, but only about 5'9". Valerie decides that he is very handsome; with shaggy brown hair, and a somewhat rugged, yet soft face, with stubble. He also seems to be built well; looking like he has sort of a boxers body type, yet still slim and athletic. The woman retires back into the apartment complex, while the two men hop in the s.u.v. and leave. Minutes later Valerie receives a text from James.

"they wanna go out tomorrow afterall. be home in a few. talk soon."

Valerie sighs and her nose crinkles a bit. She's a bit disgusted by his decision. She never liked his friends much and couldn't understand why he still hung around them. None of them really had adult jobs, to her they were all still immature; with their video games and the endless discussions/debates that surrounded the life of a gamer. James knew them from high school and never really cared to make new friends. She introduced him to the boyfriends of her own friends in hopes that he'd bond with them on some level and maybe even just hang around with them every once in a while. But that proved to be a dead end. She even encouraged him to hang with guys from his work, but that was no use either. If he couldn't talk gaming with them, then he saw no reason to become friends.

"Pathetic." Valerie proclaimed aloud.

Valerie and James met when he was working in the mall at a game store. She was looking for something for her cousin, he helped her look, and eventually managed to muster up the courage to ask her out. That was nearly 5 years ago. Valerie was different from the few girls James had previously dated...in the sense that she actually had her life together. She was in school, getting her masters, and already had a lucrative job lined up. James was flailing in community college and couldn't decide what to do. But that all changed when they started dating. She persuaded him into doing something with computers; graphic design. Now they were both settled and making decent money...even ready to move out soon and find a better place. But something was missing, things were off. Valerie couldn't quite get a hold on what was wrong. But she was determined to, particularly given the recent tension that was building about James' group of friends.

An hour had passed since James had sent the text. Valerie was doing her work from her computer, when she noticed something out of the corner of her eye. It was the couple across the way in the other complex. They were in their bedroom, pushing a mattress through the doorway. Valerie smiled to herself and remembered when James and her had done the same thing. She thought back to how James had some trouble maneuvering the mattress past the doorframe. He had the biggest armpit stains that day. She laughed out loud a little at that. James is 5'11" and only 160 lbs. so he strained most of the time. He was always out of shape, nothing extreme; he ate well, it's just that he wasn't one for exercise. This makes him skinny, yet dough-y. Valerie was a jogger though; every other morning since she started college. That day they had the help of one of his friends, but only for a few hours. Phil was there, but he wasn't much use. He didn't have a clue how to maneuver furniture, and wound up scuffing the walls a few times, and almost dropped their glass stand for their television.

Valerie laughed again and thought of how big an idiot that guy was. Then she noticed the couple again. The man managed to get the mattress through the doorway, pushed it over to the far wall, then let it fall against the floor. The couple both laughed after it hit the floor, they said something to each other, then they began kissing. Valerie smiled and looked fondly at them. They had no curtains up yet and it was still light out, but that didn't stop the man from reaching between them, and starting to undo the button and zipper to his girlfriends jeans. Valerie didn't notice this at first; as the woman's back was now turned towards her. Then she saw the mans hands on her hips, and watched them slip behind and down beneath the fabric of her jeans, and over her luscious pale ass cheeks.

"Wow! Really?!" Valerie exclaimed to no one in particular.

She could now see the woman's blue thong, as he pulled the jeans down to reveal her whole ass to whoever cared to look out their window. Valerie blushed a little and looked away. She felt somewhat dirty, or wrong for catching their most intimate of moments.

"They can't help it; they don't have any curtains yet. Just forget it and work." she told herself.

Valerie went back to staring at her computer screen. Her attention tried to refocus on the task at hand, but her thought process was jumbled by the recent turn of steamy events. With that, she glanced back to their window. Only a few seconds and her eyes noticed the sight of the mans shirtless body, while the redhead kissed his chest. He looked good, just as she thought; nice chest muscles, toned abs, strong arms...this guy was a lot like one of her fantasy men. They were turned profile and he was squeezing her ass while she undid his jeans. Valerie quick turned her head back to her laptop screen. She couldn't believe what she was getting treated to. It had been months since she'd watched any sort of porn, and this was the next best thing.

"God! I'm getting a live show here! But I shouldn't be watching, this is so wrong." she tried to reason with herself.

It had been a few weeks since she and James had any sex, three to be exact. Unless you count a hand job and fingering, then it was a little over a week. Her mind swam and got clouded by thoughts of James eating her out, then she felt herself get a little wet when she thought of the couple again. She fought the urge to look back.

"No. You have some more work to do, plus you don't want to be all perv-y. But it's so damn hot! How can anyone blame me for wanting to watch them? Stop. This is stupid, they're probably gone anyway. They know they're in the open; there's no way they'd take it any further." she said, battling her emotions.

She rationalized that they could only take it so far. This caused her to finally give in to her desires and look back. What Valerie saw next made her stand right up out of her seat. The redhead was sitting on top of her dresser while the man crouched between her legs. They were both completely naked and giving into their primal desire. The ginger had one foot up on the dresser, while her right foot rested on the mans shoulder. She ran her fingers through his hair while she looked down at him and pinched one of her pink nipples. The expression plastered on her face was one of total lust. The man looked to be eating her with an urgency, while he simultaneously stroked his cock. Valerie couldn't get the best view of the mans tool, because his leg was up and it was obstructing most of the view. But she could tell it was already rigid and big enough to reach halfway down his thigh. With her jaw dropping open and her body not wanting to move, Valerie was in awe of this sight before her.

She felt her own nipples become stiff at attention, lifting the fabric of her thin sweater. This was too much. This was something elusive; the thing of fantasies. The boyfriends tongue darted out of his mouth a few times, lapping at the girls glistening shaved pussy. Then he placed his wet tongue at the bottom of her lips, and made sure to drag it up nice and slow. Valerie watched mesmerized as the young beauty began to shudder and crane her neck. His mouth was now enclosed around her and sucking at her lips and clit. Valerie thought of how much she needed her pussy tended to. So many days without release, she could feel a need deep inside her. It was growing, building up from her core. Her body was getting warmer now, and she felt her cheeks get flush. Then her thoughts began to race.

"I'm so turned on! How far will they go? I still can't believe this! Is this really happening? I want to see them fuck! Am I a voyeur now? What does this mean? Please don't stop, take her right there! If I watch, does it mean I'm cheating on James?" she discussed internally.

Valerie felt her pussy moisten as all these thoughts came hurdling toward her consciousness. It was then that the curvy vixen began to writhe and grip the mans shaggy hair harder, as the leg she had on his shoulder began to shake. Valerie gasped and instinctively ran her hand over her chest, kneading her breast. The woman's mouth was now hanging open, much like Valerie's, as she neared an explosive climax. At some point, the man had slipped two fingers inside her dripping cunt, and was sliding them in and out with the same urgency he used his mouth. Valerie was about to run her hand down inside her yoga pants, when her phone vibrated so loudly that she yelped. She spun around and leaned down toward her desk to discover James was calling. Valerie felt her forehead, took a deep breath, then answered her phone.

"Hey," she answered as calmly as she could.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted me to pick up some pizza tonight?" James absently asked her.

"Uh, well..." Valerie began trying to think straight.

"C'mon, we'll do pizza, maybe watch a few episodes of Dexter; like we did when we first moved." James told her, sweet talking her.

Valerie smiled, then thought for a few seconds. He was trying to get out of talking about things again. "Typical" she thought. He wasn't about to get off that easy though. Getting off made her think of the couple again, then her own slick pussy. She looked down and saw that her crotch was all damp, which made her lips visible. "Fuck that looks sexy!" she thought.

"Babe, are you still there?" James asked.

Valerie wanted so badly to turn around and keep watching the show, but she tore herself away from her dirty thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm here, sorry; still working a bit. You should pick up the pizza, but we're still going to talk, so no shows or anything." she told him confidently.

There was a pause, and she worried if she had been too harsh. He was only trying to make things better, he was only trying to bring some life back into their relationship.

"Oh c'mon Val, we can eat and watch a few episodes, then laugh at those stupid soft-core pornos on HBO. Remember that, Babe?"

Valerie laughed a bit at that suggestion, then she swallowed hard at the thought of sex. She tried to fight it once more, but the urge to turn around took over. As she turned and looked straight out the window, her eyes locked on the new scene before her. There on the far wall of the couples new bedroom, was the vixen on her knees, back to the window, and her boyfriend standing up, leaning against the wall. With his head down and cocked to one side, he held the sides of his girlfriends head. Valerie's mouth was hanging open again. She was now on auto pilot.

"Yeah, but uuuh, maybe." she told James, completely absent minded.

The redheads hair waved as her head bobbed up and down. She sat her thick ass on her heels while she sucked his cock. One of her hands now touching his stomach, while the other was up in the vicinity of his crotch. Valerie's head was spinning at the thought of what she might be doing with that hand. She couldn't see, so she could only guess. Was she playing with his balls? Were his balls big? Maybe she was stroking his shaft; working what she couldn't fit in her little throat. Then she thought about the sounds she could be making. Was she gagging all over his nice cock? Was their bedroom filled with the wet sounds of saliva and choking as the head of his pussy pleaser hit the back wall of her throat? In the midst of her imagining, she had slipped her hand right into her pants and began rubbing her swollen clit. She couldn't believe her thoughts and the dirty words her mind was using to describe the situation. She felt carefree and bold; like she used to be back in college. One of the guys she briefly dated back then, brought out the filthy side in her. He always had her saying things like that when they fucked.

"You want some sausage?" James asked so innocently.

Valerie let out an involuntary little moan just then. She couldn't help herself; of all the things he could have asked her, he said the one thing that fed right into the situation, right into the whole lewd scene. So she couldn't help but think of a huge kielbasa like cock being stuffed down her own throat! But she caught herself before James could question what she was doing just then.

"Sure, sounds good." she blurted out, trying not to sound too abrupt.

Valerie kept running her wet fingers slowly between her soaked lips, watching the gingers head movements become more rapid. Now both her hands were on either side of his thighs. Valerie thought of how commanding this guy was, how deep he was pushing into her throat. She imagined the redheads mascara running while she looked up at her boyfriend. Valerie could see the sides of her big tits swaying back and forth as she let her mouth be used. She thought of how stiff the vixens pink nipples were, and her chest probably sticky with her own spit. With her imagination running so wild now, Valerie slid her fingers faster between her aching lips. James was mumbling about something, but she began to tune him out now. Valerie leaned back and rested her ass against her desk. She began breathing heavily , eyes half open, still watching the couple. She felt how swollen and hard her clit had become in just a short moment. Then she noticed the woman had dropped one hand down between her legs. Valerie's pussy got even wetter knowing the redheaded vixen was probably playing with her own clit. Or maybe she was fingering herself, wanting to get off right when he shot his big, thick load.

James said something that sounded like a goodbye, so Valerie mustered one up. How she did, was beyond her current comprehension.

"Okay babe, see you soon." Valerie croaked out quickly, then hung up.

Valerie thought about where he'd shoot his creamy wads. Would he drench her upturned face? Would he plaster her big tits? Or maybe he'd make her swallow his thick batter. Valerie nearly made herself cum as she quickly pictured all three scenarios. She was beside herself with a lust that had to be satisfied. But when she opened her eyes to look again, they were both gone from the room.

To be continued...