Distant Minds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-ooOoo-

'Wake up, bitch.'

Serena reluctantly opened her eyes. The sun was now streaming into the room, reflecting off the gold on the ornate mouldings. Standing beside the bed was the Duke's secretary. She glanced around, looking for the Duke, but clearly he was long gone.

'Get moving, I haven't got all morning.'

Apprehensively she followed him from the bedchamber, down the passages, back to the room in which Lucia had first prepared her. There a small gnome of a man waited with inks and prickers.

'On the couch. On your back.'

Did she really have to submit? Yesterday's incident with the two guards suggested it would be better if she did. After she had slowly subsided onto the firm surface the secretary briskly sidled round the couch taking first her wrists, then her ankles and tying them to the rings on the legs with silken cords.

'Why you can't be branded like one of his cattle or slaves I don't see. No, can't have our bitch's delicate skin marked with common rope or chain, she has to have her owner's crest blazoned with a tattoo.' He sneered as he lent over her and opened her robe. Looking at the other man he poked her with a finger. 'Just here, about the top of her tit. Where it will be plainly seen when she wears a low cut gown.'

'What are you going to do?' She asked apprehensively.

'Just a small picture of the Duke's emblem. A hawk dextral in red.' The gnome replied. 'It may hurt a trifle. Try and keep still.'

'Hurt a little proved' an understatement. It was fortunate the secretary had tied her firmly, as she twitched and jerked to the prod of the needles. Eventually, though, it was done and the Duke's emblem, the symbol of his ownership, was brightly blazoned on the rise of her left breast.

Clutching a gold coin the small man left. She was alone with the secretary. Alone and tied in a manner to arouse his fervour. She waited for him. What had Lucia said? 'Relax and think of other things'. She would try.

Confidently he approached her, swept the robe fully from her body, quietly laughed, and stroked a hand up her leg. Instinctively she tried to pull away as he caressed the soft, sensitive, inside of her thighs. Although disgusted by his hand on her newly shaven pussy, she still couldn't relax, couldn't help being aroused, becoming damp.

He chuckled gently as he parted the lips of her soft cunni with his rough fingers, probing and rubbing her hard. 'You want me, don't you, bitch? His Highness isn't enough for a whore like you. Well, don't you fret, I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before. Day after day you'll be back pleading for me to do you again.'

She shut her eyes as he fumbled with his clothes then, suddenly, she felt him swing his naked body onto her. He reached between them, his hand making small circles rubbing her Mound of Venus. She was getting wetter. She didn't understand, she was ashamed. She should have been satiated after the Duke, but she actually wanted, needed, a cock inside her - wanted this appalling man's weapon shagging her roughly, brutally, until she could come no more.

Settling between her roped legs he pushed her knees wider apart and thrust his tool straight into her. The suddenness caught her by surprise. She groaned. He plunged back and forth on top of her, breathing rapidly and noisily. He was right. She was being raped, yet she wanted it, she could feel a strong stirring inside her, she was getting close. She pushed up at him, trying to take him deeper, his flesh rubbing her stiff clit. She was nearly there.

'Yes, take me, take me.' He didn't need encouraging. He groaned as he reached his peak and emptied himself into her. Trembling from head to toe she arched up, straining at her bonds as she orgasmed with him.

As her ecstasy subsided his weight lay heavy on her. Her wrists and ankles hurt from the cords. She felt humiliated, she'd wanted it, she'd enjoyed it. She burst into tears.

'Stop that noise,' he was angry, 'you got the fucking you deserved.'

The door opened. The secretary jumped off her and grabbed for his clothes. Too late. The Duke marched into the room and in one glance ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sabbina stirs briefly then settles back as Peter enters the small mirrored space bearing a cup of tea.

'Wakey, wakey. You can take off those electrodes.'

'Where? Oh, yes.'

'How did you sleep? The trace doesn't show anything, except that you had a strong dream.'

'Dream, was it a dream? It was clearer than any dream I've ever had before.'

'Interesting. We'll discuss it with the rest of the team at the debrief.'

'No, I don't want to talk about it - not yet. Not in public.'

'Well get yourself properly dressed. We'll have some food, then we can go to my office and you can tell me privately.'

'No, take me home. Or better still to your home.'

'Well . . . . all right, if that's what you want.'

12