Distorted: Swamp Doll Ch. 04

Story Info
A paranormal story about a black female college student.
8.2k words
4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the delay!

*****

Spring had arrived and there was still no sign of Rage. Fawnie was seemed to be more saddened than the others. She tried her best to make it through the days. Much to everyone's surprise, Fawnie was able to lead the Crystal University track and field team to a huge win at the National competition despite all the emotional turmoil. This was a first in the history of the Obsidian. Businesses, homes, and vehicles around town were covered in displays of pride and support that included banners, bump stickers, graffiti, and posters.

It wasn't long before several media outlets were begging the team members for photo shoots and interviews. Bunni would be the first to take an interest in those offers. Soon pictures of the lean blonde in suggestive poses dressed in skimpy gym apparel would graces the pages of Fitness and adult entertainment magazines. Duncan and Blue would soon appear on spreads in Men's health and fitness magazines.

Fawnie was more of hit with the alternative fashion and the beauty industry magazines and websites. Due to high demand, Fawnie would end up having to make her own booking website. College students, teens, and even older adults became obsessed and infatuated with Fawnie Dimple's aesthetics. No one could go a week without seeing her in some form of advertisement.

Fawnie waited patiently for Duncan to arrive, the moon shining through her window on this quiet night. It was rather late for the young athlete to be awake but curiosity overcame her upon reading Duncan's text. She shuffled over to the kitchen and made herself a cup of tea. Two quick sips would be taken before she went back to her room. Much too anxious to sit on the bed, she remained standing.

Duncan Jones quickly made his way down the street. As he comes up on Fawnie's house, he wouldn't have to look around to make sure he hadn't been followed as with his enhanced senses, he could hear or smell anything around him. He gave three with raps onto the door and patiently waited for it to open.

Fawnie quickly rushed to the door and opened it, allowing him inside. Duncan locked the door behind him and then turned around and shot a toothy smile at Fawnie before eying her up and down.

"Hey beautiful, how was your day?"

He'd pull his backpack off and set it down, before he opens his arms to embrace her. Fawnie pretty much leaped into his arms, squeezing him tightly.

"It was great! Heh, how was yours?"

She nuzzled her head against his broad chest, that had filled out a great deal since last year. Fawnie began to realize that he almost smelled like her strengthening and protection potion.

"Mm, you smell nice! Kind of spicy. Did you get new cologne or something from Juice?" she blurted.

Duncan Jones would have barley gotten his bag down before the dark skinned beauty threw herself against him. He'd hold her close to him and smile as she tells him about her day, and compliments how he smelt.

"Thanks, yea Juice said something about this stuff helping ground me."

He'd let a small chuckle depart his lips "It helps that you like it though."

Duncan released her from the embrace and looked around the room. It was a lot cleaner than it had been when he left, but he knew this little diva hated clutter.

"The place looks great; I can see you worked on it today." He would playfully nudge her arm to show her he was jesting.

He'd kick his shoes off and walk over to the bed and sit down on it so that he was still facing her. Duncan would lean back onto his elbows and bit his bottom lip as he stares down at her toned body. She was indeed a sight to behold and he needed to make sure to thank whatever goddess that showed him enough favor to have Fawnie love him.

He'd pat the bed next to him in a motion that indicated that he wanted her to join him. The look on his face would say the words his mouth wouldn't.

Fawnie was pleased that Duncan liked the smell of the potion that Juice had asked her to make. She took her craft seriously so any praise was cherished. Fawnie wouldn't mention the potion to Duncan though.

She stepped back and looked around when he commented about how the place looked and then shrugged, "I guess."

She watched as he went over to the bed and then slowly made her way over, sensing his energy. Fawnie joined Duncan on the bed, placing herself closely beside him and let her head rest on his shoulder as a hand gently and softly stroked up and down his thigh,

"So, what did you want to talk about?" she asked curiously.

Duncan watched as she made her way over to him. Everything about her turned him on, and at times it was hard for him to control his urges while he was around her. This was one of those times when he wouldn't try to. As she begins stroking his inner thigh, his eyes closed for a moment and as he soaked in the pleasure before his hand reaches up and grabs her shoulder.

. "Duncan... what are you do-"

He then pulled her over his knees and a large hand would raise and then strike down on the skin of Fawnie's lush backside.

"This is more of what I had in mind."

He'd watch her expressions for clues on how she felt about it.

A faint moan would escape Fawnie's lips. Soon, she find herself a aroused and the crotch of her panties would moisten. Duncan hadn't done anything like this to her before. She wondered what had gotten into him, but did mind it.

"So you have a kink for spanking, heh?" she asked, giggling.

Duncan would feel the sting of her ass on his hand and as he hears the moan escape from her lips. It would cause more than a little excitement to pulse through his member. AS she asks about him having a kink for this, he'd pause for a moment and tilt his head as he thinks about the question.

"Dunno yet."

He'd bring his hand against her ass once more and close his eyes as his hand made contact again.

"I think I'm starting to develop one."

He'd look around the room for something, anything that might enhance this moment any further for him, and possibly her. On a nearby table he'd see a pink and black headband with cat ears. Duncan nudged Fawnie's arm and motioned for her to get them and put them on. He wasn't sure how she would take it, or even if he would like it. The young man was just trying to spice things up for now.

Fawnie shook her head and continued giggling at his reply. She'd moan again when he spanked her for the second time. Fawnie thought nothing of it his suggestion. She put the cat eared headband on and then adjusted her position to get more comfortable over his knees.

The naughty little coed would even give her hips a little wiggle.

Duncan was surprised when Fawnie didn't even give him a look of apprehension before placing the headband on and positioned herself across his knees again. As she wiggled her hips, Duncan took it as an invite to give her ass another pop. He did so a bit harder this time and was almost scared that if he had done it too hard.

He'd continue watching for clues that she was still enjoying this. He would take a moment and rub where he had smacked, to soothe the area, before he delivered the next whack. He didn't want to abuse her after all.

Fawnie was a caught off guard by the force of the next blow. She let out a gasp and flinched a bit, but the wetness in her panties grew. When Duncan soothed the area, Fawnie purred delight,

"Mmm, this is fun!"

Feeling comfortable with the situation, her eyes fluttered. She trusted Duncan though his age still made her nervous at times. This was the same guy who came to her years ago for advice on how to stop accidentally suffocating while performing oral sex on his previous girlfriend.

As Fawnie comments that she was enjoying it Duncan would feel better about doing it. He was relatively new to the whole kink aspect of sex.

Duncan's teeth grazed his bottom lip as each moan and gasp escaped Fawnie's lips. The moans and gasps sent pulses through his body, especially throbbing cock. He began to soothe the area that he had just struck once again. Soon his hand slides down to boy shorts and his fingers would feel her wetness. He then began rubbing her bud through her panties.

Fawnie was lost in sheer erotic bliss as moments went on. Her eyes shot open when she felt Duncan's fingers touching her through her panties. Her dark brown eyes stared deep into his blue ones. Growing anxious for deep contact, Fawnie rocked and wiggled her hips against his hand.

Duncan smirked and slid his hands underneath her panties. Gently grind his finger against her clit. Her wet folds made this easy work. He continued this for a few minutes before he sits up and begins to slide his pants off, as best he could with her still on top of him. Once they were off his bulging cock would be obvious and his boxer briefs would leave very little to her already dirty mind.

He then proceeded to keep rubbing her pussy. Duncan was a very selfless man when it came to sex and he enjoyed getting his partner off before he got his.

Fawnie let out another gasp and then bit down hard on her bottom lip to silence herself as Duncan's finger rubbed against her clit. That was a very sensitive area for Fawnie so the contact would feel quite intense, causing her to involuntarily squirm as jolts of pleasure surged through her body.

She soon felt Duncan moving around and would then hear his pants fall to the floor. She looked over and was greeted with the sight of her lover's meat print. This would arouse her even more.

Duncan felt her involuntary squirms and adjusted his fingers accordingly so that he didn't ruin any semblance of an orgasm that she might be building. He watched Fawnie's facial expression. It was weird to him, but he got a great deal of pleasure from giving her pleasure. Perhaps it was his naivety to the kink, and that why people did this. He didn't know, but he knew he liked it.

She enjoyed that Duncan cared about her pleasure and put it before his own at times. Soon she could take no more and felt herself reach climax. She squeezed her eyes shut and cried as she came.

"Duncan! I'm cumming!"

As Fawnie reached her climax, He would speed up his fingers so that as she came, the tiny pulses hit her harder and faster, and she could fully enjoy her moment.

As she starts to cool, down and come down from her high, Duncan adjusted himself so he held her. A few minutes later, he pulled his thick throbbing cock from his drawers and began to play with himself, while cuddling with her.

Fawnie rolled over and gently brushed his hand away from his cock. She then and climbed on top of him. The young man was a bit surprised that she did this and kept his eyes on her. Though, when he feels himself slide in her sweet wet hole, he'd have to close his eyes as the pleasure sweeps over him.

He would let her ride him and he'd push back against her as she slide down his shaft. Duncan would place his left hand on the back on her neck and he'd slap her tight ass with his right. He would offer Fawnie a smile, and bite his lips again. It had been quite some time since he had last had sex, let alone unprotected so her tight walls were overwhelming.

As the minutes pass on he would feel the pressure building inside of him and he knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer.

Fawnie Dimple continued riding Duncan, enjoying each and every moment. She whimpered when his hand made contact with her backside since it was still a bit tender from earlier. Soon, she'd feel herself reaching climax once more and would then speed up her pace.

Duncan watched as she continues to ride him and as she comes once again for him Duncan would be in awe of her. He had no other words to describe her than a pure goddess. As her juices drip down his shaft and onto his balls, and she speeds up her pace, he would feel the pressure making its way slowly up his shaft. He knew he couldn't fight it back any longer.

In one swift motion Duncan would push his hips up and slide his cock out of her. It was no sooner than the tip of his cock had left her wet pussy, that the tip of his cock erupted like a volcano. Warm white cum would shoot out and land all over the run. His eyes would squeeze shut as he takes in his few seconds of pleasure.

Spencer awoke in his secret spot off in Carnelian beach. Every now and then the young sinister rebel would disappear in efforts to take a break from being 'King Rodent'. The position wasn't one he chose or wanted. It was passed down to him after his older brother, Aaron died.

He grabbed his laptop from the dresser. Since it was already turned on, he was able to simply load his browser and began looking through his apparel favorite website, "Noire Couture".

His light greens eyes flickered in delight as he flipped through the latest arrivals in the men's section. He'd order a pair of red bondage pants and black and silver shirt with a harness attached to it.

"These will look sick as fuck with my boots", he mused.

He then scrolled down to the social updates section and saw a dark skinned woman with long pastel purple hair, doe like brown eyes, and a shapely yet athletic build. The young woman was dressed in a pink and black vinyl crop top, a matching vinyl mini skirt that had ruffles at the hems, and candy printed black and pink thigh high stockings that were with were held in place by silver metallic garters.

Spencer gasped with wide eyes,

"F-Fawnie! What? No way!"

He read the full article which confirmed that the young woman in the picture was indeed the same Fawnie who was friends with Rage. Spencer shook his head and chuckled. He clicked the link, leading to her social media page. The curiosity alone would arouse him, causing his member to grow beneath his worn black jeans. The arousal would intensify as he looked through the photos and posts on her page.

They weren't as explict or suggestive as the one he saw of Bunni but something about the Fawnie would trigger a longing in the man. Soon he'd see images of her and Duncan together and sappy posts about her love for him. A strange feeling of jealousy would surge through Spencer shortly after.

His cell phone began to vibrate so Spencer tore his eyes from the laptop screen. He'd see a text message from Nick, the second in command of the Rodents, and grin.

The message read, "Yo, there's a potluck at the church with Mayor Van and several other faction members, including the Divine."

Spencer replied, "Are you going? Or were you unable to break the banishing work that Bunni put on you?"

Nick texted back, "I can't go within 4 feet of her, Duncan, or she holds dearly without feeling as if my balls are on fire. We need you do it boss, man. I've already paid Kit N at the whore mansion for a glamour potion so no one will even know it's you. She said it's waiting for you in your car, and don't even ask me how she knew where you were."

Spencer smirked and replied, "Alright. Cool, I'll go and then I'll be back to the grounds shortly after. Later, Nick."

Nick, scoffed and shook his head while muttering to himself, "The little punk can't even say thanks."

Spencer wasn't worried about Kit N knowing where he was. They had an agreement that she couldn't harm him if he didn't harm her first. However, some would say the agreement was more of blackmail.

Though Kit N appeared to be human to most, those with more of a keen eye would notice some 'abnormal' traits possessed by her. Her razor sharp nails, the roar that escaped her lips with angered her hot temper, and her golden cat eyes. Kit N was of mutant status but was lucky enough to retain most of her human traits before the 'incident', she also paid the witches for stronger glamour potions, one of those witches being Julianna of the divine, to hide it.

Spencer and his gang used threats of exposing her status in order to obtain potions and favors whenever they pleased.

The incident that caused the mutation was unknown.

Fawnie did her best to finish up shift at the spa without losing a hold of her emotions. The young woman would force a smile and pep to her voice before and after seeing each client. "Ugh, finally!" she said with a sigh when the last client exited.

Fawnie rushed to the break room and immediately clocked out.

She quickly began collecting her belongings. After she placed the headband with black and pink ears cat made of faux fur carefully on her head, Fawnie paused as an eerie feeling came about.

Soon she'd hear a man shrieking, "AAAAHHHH! Stop! Please! AHHHH!"

A loud thudding sound would follow.

"What the hell?" Fawnie gasped with her heart pounding wildly as she dashed from the break room.

The noises sounded as if they were coming from Juliana's office so Fawnie carefully headed in that direction. Long slender dark brown fingers reached for the unicorn horn charm made of black onyx that hung on a sliver chain on around her neck. It served as a protection amulet or sorts. The charm was coated in frankincense, myrrh, and clove to repel all energies and forces that met her harm. Noir Sirene had taught her the ritual.

Fawnie lowered her body in an almost kneeling stance, ready to charge whoever she thought posed a threat to her safety.

"Come on...come on..." she whispered, waiting for someone to exit the office.

Moments later, the door would open and a slender blonde in a black cloak would come out. Thinking she was in danger, Fawnie lunged and dashed towards the woman.

"What the fuck?!" the cloaked woman bellowed out as she was knocked to the floor. It took no time before she began to fight back.

Fawnie used as much strength as she could to pin her attacker but the flailing pale closed fists struck Fawnie on each cheek. This caused her to strike the woman back. The force from Fawnie's blows would trigger a rage in the blonde. Within seconds, Fawnie was thrown onto her back and met with a familiar pair of warm hazel eyes looking deep into her dark brown ones. A wicked grin formed across the blonde's lips as she sat onto of her, panting heavily. Somewhere in the rumble, the hood of the cloak had fallen from the woman's head which unmasked her face.

"Heh. Well damn, Fawnie. I heard you liked it a bit rough, but not THIS rough," she teased.

"Bunni?! Why didn't you just say it was you?!" Fawnie asked, her voice shaking in a mic of shock and frustration.

"Duh! I thought you knew and were looking to play around and release some pent up anger for a bit. Ya, know...to get you mind off Rage?" Bunni replied while grinding her hips against Fawnie's.

The dark skinned woman couldn't help quivering a little at friction caused by Bunni's movement. Fawnie would scoff dishonestly, "And no, I'm not into that sick stuff! Now can you please get off me?"

"As you wish, weirdo," The blonde said with a chuckle as she hopped off Fawnie.

"Thank you." Fawnie replied.

Bunni helped Fawnie to her feet and adjusted her cloak before picking a box. The two women would soon be met by Juliana who was holding a pastel pink and blue box. She smiled at the two women while handing the box to Bunni.

"Bunni, I need you to drop this pie off at the church for me. Fawnie, I'd like you to go with her. Mayor Van is having a little potluck with there with a few community leaders and I think it's only appropriate The Divine to make an appearance with a dish and you two get a more familiar with the community. " Julianna said with a wink.

Bunni took the box from Juliana and nodded. The blonde would take a sniff and chuckle, "You got it boss lady! Heh, smells delicious!"

Fawnie nodded and smiled at her leader, "Will do, Juliana."

Juliana giggled and waved a hand at two women, "Thanks Ladies. I must be going now. I'll see you tomorrow."

In a matter of seconds, the dark haired green eyed woman was gone.

Bunni was still smirking. Eager to get on with the errands, she grabbed Fawnie with a free hand and rushed out of the spa,