Distracted

Story Info
Neighbors long for love, and find it.
3.3k words
4.52
30.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C_FRISKY
C_FRISKY
34 Followers

A friend commented in passing that she liked to watch her neighbor, across the street. I loved the idea and decided to write this story in response to her fantasy. Thanks for the kind encouragement. "C_FRISKY"

Gazing through the living room window Karen observes the sight she has come to relish of late. Taking a perch on the arm of the couch she smiles and watches attentively the neighbor's movements as he performs his pre-run stretching exercises. It's so wonderful to have such a hunk as a neighbor, she thought.

He continued to bend and massage his lower extremities. Good god! She thought, look at those buns. Reaching down, she places a finger at the opening of her vagina. Gently, she begins to rub the clitoris. Watching intently as her neighbor begins to run down the street, gracefully, powerfully surging with each stride, he passes out of sight.

Karen closes her eyes and imagines the lithe body of her neighbor warm and covered with a fine mist of perspiration pressed against hers. She rubs her clit more vigorously now. A tingling sensation emanating from her center begins a cascade of warm convulsions surging through her. She falls back onto the couch in a fetal position, clutching her finger tightly to her with her thighs, mewing like a kitten.

Crain had been distracted lately; his wife had been tied up out west with details on a property her company had bought for an expansion project. Running was the best medicine for these lengthy separations so he was running more than he usually did. At the three mile mark he decided to turn around and head back.

He loved the neighborhood they had moved into last month. A big upgrade from where they had lived before. And the neighbors were all so nice it was hard to imagine a better place to live and work.

Crain worked at home for the most part. His job allowed him to develop software at home with an occasional trip to attend a conference or to implement a software package. Running was his escape from all the pressures of a home office, and now an alternative to the loneliness of separation.

Running into his driveway, he continues to walk around in a circle, hands-on-hips, to cool off. After a few moments he begins to stretch his leg muscles, continuing his cool down ritual. Looking up he notices the neighbor woman across the street peering through the window in his direction. With a smile he waves, then turns and heads for the house and a shower.

Watching her neighbor return from his run Karen was struck with how often he seemed to run. It didn't seem right for someone to run so much. And where had his pretty wife been? She hadn't seen her in days. Just then she saw him wave in her direction. A warm flush of embarrassment washed over her, she had been caught peeping. "Oh god!" She gasped to herself. "He must think I'm a snoop."

The following morning Karen waited for him to begin his pre-run warm up keeping just out of sight behind a sheer lace curtain. As he began, he glanced noticeably toward Karen's window several times. Did he know she was watching? She wondered. Did he know what she was doing every morning? She was so embarrassed by the thought of him aware of her voyeurism she was unable to enjoy herself as she usually did. Upset with this disaffection she sobbed quietly and turned away to sadly begin her day without sexual satisfaction for the first time in weeks.

Burying herself in her art work was what Karen did best and today she redoubled her effort. Born a natural artist she expressed herself best this way. Often reclusive, she would paint for hours before taking a break. Today was like this. She painted for hours before she noticed the natural light dimming, sighing she cleans her brushes and palette and wanders into the kitchen for something to eat.

All day she had been haunted by her neighbor waving and smiling at her the previous day, wishing he hadn't seen her, hadn't ruined the private little moment that she had become so reliant on for her sexual release. Longingly, she sobbed herself to sleep in the empty clutches of her desires.

Crain had seen his neighbor before; she was cute, a few years older than he was, but very attractive. He thought it odd that he had not seen her today. He regularly saw her in the window on the mornings he ran. Why did he think it odd? He wondered. He found himself longing for the sight of her. Wondering what she was doing, where she was, why she hadn't shown up this morning. "I need some new thoughts." He said out loud, shaking his head. "I'm missing a woman I haven't even met." I can't wait for the wife to get home. He thought, dreamily, sitting down to the computer to begin the day's work.

As the evening drew close Crain yawned, and stretched his arms upwards relieving the stress of sitting at the computer terminal for so long. Hitting the save button, he turned the monitor off and got up to fix dinner. Batching it was not much fun at dinner time. Loneliness stalked him relentlessly at times like this, the memories of his wife flooding back into his consciousness. How she could cook, he thought. Fixing a plate of cold-cuts he moved to the living room to watch TV and eat. Afterward he went to bed, lonely and despairing of the empty bed beside him.

Waking in the morning, Karen got up, showered, and made her way to the car in the garage to run the errands that had piled up these last few weeks. Off she went with a purposeful air about her movements. Expecting to take most of the day with the things she had wanted to accomplish, she lost the motivation to continue rather early, became despondent, and decided to return home at about ten o'clock.

Turning onto the broad avenue that leads toward home, she spied someone clutching a leg and rolling in apparent agony beside the road. Just a glance as she passed made her heart stop, her face flushed with terror and her mind raced with excitement. Mashing fiercely on the brake she screeched to a stop, rammed the car into reverse and lurched to the curb in front of her neighbor, writhing in obvious pain.

Crain did not immediately recognize his neighbor as she got out of her car to assist him.

"Oh you poor thing. Are you hurt?" Karen cried out in horror, assuming the worse.

"I've got a terrible cramp in my leg." Crain responded, with teeth clenched in agony.

"Let's get you home." She asserted, taking control now.

She helped him into the waiting car, and then sped him toward home. As she approached the house she pondered which drive she should pull into. At the last moment she swerved into her drive, slammed the car in park, and rushed to open his door. His pleading that he would be alright at his house was met with indifferent neglect. She pulled him by the arm into a standing position, placed his arm over her shoulders and wrapped her arm around his waist, and began to drag him, hobbling, into the living room of her home.

Once inside she helped him to an overstuffed chair and placed an ottoman under the affected leg. "What happened?" She asked, concerned.

"I've been running more than usual and I think I'm dehydrated." He groaned.

"I've seen you running all the time. That can't be good for you, can it?" She said without thinking.

"You see me running?" He asked confused.

"Oh! Well… I… don't see you all the time. Just when you leave and return… I mean…I don't watch you, I just happen to…" She stuttered.

"Oh god how embarrassing this is. I have watched you, and I enjoy seeing you in the mornings." She finally admitted.

Crain chuckled. "Is that what you were doing the other day when I waved?"

"Yes." She mumbled, lowering her face.

He reached forward, placing his hand on her chin, raising it to look into her eyes. What he saw was beautiful woman who desperately needed to be loved. Forgetting his cramp for the moment he gently leaned forward and placed a kiss on her forehead. In a swift but sure motion she grabbed his face with both hands and returned his kiss with one of her own, this time fully on the lips.

Karen put her right hand on the back of his neck, as Crain gripped her bra-less breast through the fine fabric of her blouse. Karen let out a moan, and said, "I can't believe this is happening. I am getting so excited."

Moving her backward onto the futon couch Crain continued the kiss. She put her head back on the couch and closed her eyes, a woman who was in new territory and just letting things happen. She was really getting hot. And Crain was really primed. He was breathing heavy and groaning. She was clearly very willing, almost liquid in her motions.

It only took a few seconds to make the futon couch into a bed. Karen pulled the pillows on the bed back, and sat down on the bed. Karen pulled her blouse over her head and shimmied out of her skirt. She put her arms around Crain.

She smiled, and tilted her head up to be kissed and they fused together for a long searching, probing embrace. She reached around behind herself to prop herself up on the pillows. She turned to face Crain. He reached up and ran his hands up the back of her legs, from her knees up to her thighs.

She shivered and quivered, clearly in need of major contact. Crain stood up, running his hands from her lower back up her sides and ending on her breasts. He reached down to her hips, and grabbed her underwear, and in one fast motion, pulled them off. Sliding his hands down over her stomach, and finally running them down onto her pubic bone. She moaned and her hands began to search frantically for his male member.

Crain put his hands on her breasts, and kissed her gently on the mouth. Her hands were desperately searching for his maleness. She was completely naked now, and she was lost in a haze. She was completely his to play with. She was not thinking at all. Crain sat back down on the bed, with her lying between his legs, her breasts jutting out.

While she watched, Crain leaned slowly forward and kissed under her nipples. With one hand under each breast, he suckled the nipples gently. Karen began to moan and gasp. She put her head back against the pillow and moaned louder, as Crain sucked each nipple and pulled the other.

He began going back and forth, faster and faster, and working her breasts with his hands. She was transported to another place, and she began to tremble. Crain guided her over the futon, and she hitched herself across the mattress, so that she was sitting with her legs under her.

She looked at Crain and said, "Please take off your clothes."

Crain was out of his shirt in seconds, and he stripped his shorts and shoes off, in one motion. His cock popped out, and he said, "Oh God, Karen, you are just so beautiful, so wonderful, I want you so much."

He scrambled across the mattress and his long cock bobbed as he moved. His cock was long, maybe 8 or 9 inches, and it stuck straight out from him. The head was very dark, a deep purple. Karen looked at it with hunger. As he got close to her, she reached out and gripped his cock tight. She put the other hand around his neck, and he kissed her mouth hungrily. They stayed in that kiss for an interminable time, their tongues searching each other, her hand slowly rotating and stretching the skin of his cock in long slow pulls.

As she started to caress his balls and he rubbed the inside of her thighs, they began to lose track of time, and their heat continued to increase. It was clear that she was boiling hot. Her legs were apart and his hand was slowly easing up to her silky pussy hair. As his hand finally reached her pussy, she sucked in her breath and cried out, "Oh, Yes, Crain, Oh please."

He was still in no hurry, though, while he lightly danced his fingers across her pussy lips. He ran his hand back and forth, with his fleshy fingertips pressed up against her wetness. She had her knees spread apart and his cock grasped in her hand. She was pulling his cock skin all the way over the end of his cock and then pushing back against his pubic bone, with a thump. Each time she pumped, Crain let out a grunt. Her pubic bone was grinding against his hand. Her smell filled the room. It caused both Crain to flare his nostrils and to savor the scent.

She dropped back on the bed, rolled over on her side, and he scooted over so that he was facing her, his cock against her stomach. She hung on to his cock, and he reached around her waist and put his open hand on the swell of her ass, pulling her against him.

His cock was poking into her stomach and she was now moving her hips with smooth, intense rolls, holding him to her stomach in her fist. Her right leg began to come up over his side, so that her pussy was wide open for his hand. She was the universal female asking to be fucked. She was saying, oh please mount me. I'm wide open.

Crain slowed his own humping of her stomach, and captured her face with both hands, while she held him. Almost sitting up, he slowly lowered his face down onto hers, and kissed her tenderly. He gave her a long slow, tonguing of her lips and her mouth. He began to suck on her lips and run his tongue in and out of her.

Her noises got louder. She began to rock and shake. Her pussy was still only lightly caressed by Crain. She was close to an orgasm. Her thigh muscles were jerking and jumping.

While Crain was kissing her, she went wild and began thrusting wildly with her pussy. She made animal noises, high pitched female noises, sounding desperate, and then she screamed, coming before he could even get two fingers in. She came all at once, while Crain had his tongue down her throat, and was sliding his two fingers into her. Her back snapped into an arch, pulling her face away from Crain, and her pussy squeezed down on his hand like she was grabbing his finger. She bucked and cried out, "Yes, Oh God, that's so good. Ah! I'm coming."

He held on to her pussy and forced both fingers all the way in while she was coming. She responded with another back snap and another cry. She was out of control, just one enormous orgasm. He thrust at her pussy, causing more little screams and jerks. Crain's other hand was massaging the spot above her pelvic bone.

As she was coming, Crain slid down lower on the bed, so that his cock could get between her legs. His fingers were inside her convulsing pussy and Crain's long cock slipped down to press against her bottom. It was the most elemental sensation imaginable. She needed him very badly.

She was completely soaked with sweat, and he was leaking precum fluid. Crain let out a huge moan. His cock was so incredibly hard. He pushed hard and his pubic bone crushed against her moist pussy.

Everything in the general area of Karen's pussy was soaking wet. She was sweating enough that she was glistening. As Crain rested his cock head partway inside her, he ran his fingertips around her ass hole. Karen quivered, and jerked back toward the pillow. Without any hesitation, he slid a finger inside her ass.

She made an approving noise. Then uttering, "Oh, yes, I can't believe this. Please do me good."

With her on her left side, and with her right leg over his side, it was easy for her to see he had yet to fully enter her. As he started to push, she was still relaxed from her orgasm, and she opened her ass up with no resistance. His finger went in easily, and she wriggled in pleasure. Crain thrust further into her pussy, and impaled her from behind with his finger. Karen was mindless. She had arrived in heaven.

Crain couldn't get all the way in with one thrust, so he stopped and gave her a chance to adjust and to push with him. They gradually pushed together, and he gave little jerks as tremors passed through her crotch. She squirmed and rotated and pushed, gasping for air. When they finally were joined all the way, he shoved his finger in as well.

In the reflection from the polished sideboard she could see the base of Crain's cock, bumping against the opening of her vagina. At last, Crain was deep inside Karen. She was impaled like never before. She was babbling, with a kind of guttural laughing. Kind of like a huffing, stuttering sound.

She was wide open and totally at his mercy. She just hung on to Crain. Rather than thrust wildly, he continued to push steadily up inside her as far as he could reach, until she let out a deep groan.

"Oh my god, please do me now. Please do me now." She pleaded.

Crain began a slow withdrawal, then began to slowly slide back in. It just seemed natural, and they each began slow undulations, alternating with slow pushes back and forth inside her.

She was completely beyond thought. Just being impaled and getting fucked like never before in her life. She was beyond any previous self-restraint. She was blissful. All their smells were mingled together, into one tangy, sweet aroma. They just floated in a mutual sexual haze.

Crain was very happy, and his thrusts began to take on their own life. Karen felt it building, and so did Crain. She began to moan and Crain plunged faster and faster. Her head was back, her eyes closed, her teeth showing. Her breasts were bobbing, her back arched, as Crain plunged harder and harder.

She was crying out, "Oh, oh, oh, ah." Her noises were getting higher pitched.

They came for what seemed like several minutes, and they lay together, shaking and jerking. For a while, they lay motionless, just getting their composure. Crain withdrew, and let Karen fall back on the mattress. As she collapsed against the futon, Crain plopped out of her, with a trail of semen reaching from his softening cock head to her furry entry.

He rolled over and kissed her on the mouth, and she kissed him back passionately, with hunger. She had tears streaming down her cheeks, and she was totally absorbed in her feelings. Crain flopped back and then rolled over to give her a second kiss, which she returned with the same hunger that she had just kissed him.

They pass out.

Sometime in the afternoon Crain awoke to Karen enticing his male member to life once again. 'Once more into the breach' he thought, as he returned her love.

Later, as he readied for bed, the phone rang. Crain's wife sounded apologetic as she explained that unexpected complications were keeping her from returning on time. Crain was very understanding of her plight, and assured her he would be alright for a few more days. Smiling to himself, he was glad that she was delayed. He had found a distraction, a wonderful distraction indeed.

C_FRISKY
C_FRISKY
34 Followers