Distracted Driving

Story Info
A couple enjoy an eventful drive back from the beach.
2.1k words
4.4
16.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like the perfect day to Sharon, her day at the beach with her boyfriend Roger was wonderful. The weather was great and the two had a fun time swimming, walking around the boardwalk and even getting frisky in the ocean. While they were in shoulder deep water, Roger swam up to Sharon and kissed her deeply while his hands felt her up & down all over her most sensitive erogenous zones. Even Roger had no ideal how much this aroused Sharon, getting that physical while other swimmers were so near. It was the closest to doing anything sexual in public she had ever tried and the thrill of it all had Sharon very horny.

Roger was always wanting sex; his libido was high even for a 21-year-old. It was Roger that often initiated the sex between the two, but when he pushed at the right time Sharon was happy to be a willing participate. As Roger kissed Sharon in the ocean, his hands were all over her under the water, while other people were all around them. Unbeknownst to them, his hands cupped her breasts, squeezed her ass cheeks and even rubbed her pussy over her bathing suit. Even though they were only making out for about five to ten minutes, their act of passion had Sharon burning with desire, even two hours later when they were walking back to Roger's car.

Sharon wasn't the kind to give Roger blatant signals on how horny she was, even if it was as much as she was as he opened the door for her, giving her another deep kiss. As he walked around to the driver's door, she wondered to herself what would he think if he got into the car and found her playing with her pussy, something she had been wanting to do for the past couple of hours. By the time he opened the door, she just laughed the ideal right out of her mind thinking it was too ridiculous.

"Did you have fun, baby?" Roger asked her.

"Yeah." Sharon answered with a smile.

"Sorry we can't stay longer, but with the two-hour drive back home, its already going to be dark when we get back." Roger tells her.

"That's ok, I had a great time. Thanks for taking me here."

"I was afraid you were going to get mad at me for what I was doing when we were swimming around."

"No, it was fine." Sharon said with a laugh. Roger realized that she was looking at him with that look of arousal, something he never divulged to her that he could tell when she was feeling particularly frisky. In the two years that they dated, Sharon rarely ever initiated sex but the rare time that she did usually resulted in their best, most memorable sex.

"I didn't embarrass you, did I?" Roger asked playfully.

"Well I'm not used to showing that much affection in public, but I think I liked what we were doing with all of those people around." Sharon could feel the swell of arousal as she started to replay what they were doing in the water.

"There are a lot of people out here, we could..." As he spoke the words, Roger put his hand on Sharon's leg and began to caress her thigh. He purposely didn't finish the sentence, seeing how Sharon would react.

Almost in a breath of exhilaration, Sharon asked, "What, what?" Roger was right, there were people walking in and out of the large parking lot meant for people going to the beach. To the people Roger and Sharon were just two people sitting in a car, but to Sharon they were the element that was causing her arousal to get stronger than it had been in a long, long time. Before she knew it, Roger had run his fingers up her leg to her bathing suit and hooked his finger to the bottom of her one piece and pulled it aside. To Roger's surprise, she did protest but simply looked down as she realized he had completely exposed her pussy.

There was a sudden rush of excitement and fear deep inside her as Roger told her to pull her top down, her reaction was just as surprising as she quickly took her top and pulled it down, revealing her C sized breasts in the open. She looked around and saw there were people literally 20-30 feet away and at all angles from their car, surely someone who looked into the car would see her tits exposed. Roger slid a couple of fingers inside her and remarked, "Wow, you really are turned on, aren't you?"

His fingers just slid in easily since she was well lubricated with her own juices. Although she wanted to close her eyes and savor the feeling, Sharon looked around the busy lot to see if anyone was looking. It was a mix of hoping not to be caught but a very real sense of she would like it if someone was watching. Her nipples had swollen and hardened as well as she felt Roger caress one of her tits.

"Is this ok?" Roger asked, hoping that he wasn't putting her in a position she would regret later.

"Oh yeah." Sharon purred. Now her eyes were closed, enjoying his touch and the rush of excitement from their act of public sex. She started to pull her suit down to help give him even more room for his hand as he manipulated her pussy. She even reached over and felt his tremendous erection that was building in his bathing suit.

"Wow Sharon, I have never seen you this turned on. Your pussy has never been this wet!"

Roger was right, this was a height of excitement she hadn't felt in a long time, perhaps ever. She could tell her pussy was on fire because of the loud audible sounds of wetness it was making as he finger fucked her with now three fingers. When she looked out into the parking lot again, she saw an image that alarmed her. An older man in his 40's or 50's was looking right into the car, staring with a deep look in his eyes as if he had been watching for several minutes.

Sharon gasped out loud and said, "Roger, someone is watching us!"

He quickly stopped fingering Sharon and started the car telling her "I'm sorry, maybe we should go."

Sharon reached in the back seat and grabbed a large beach towel and wrapped it around her as Roger quickly drove out of the parking lot. She chuckled and assured him she was ok, noticing he looked red faced and embarrassed. She was sure his reaction was for her, feeling bad for starting it all. But as they were leaving the town, she felt regret and unfulfillment because she really was enjoying what they were doing.

It had been over 15 minutes since they left the parking lot and Roger hadn't said a word, he seemed tense with regret almost as if he had done something wrong and had upset her. Sharon put her hand on Roger's leg and asked "Are you ok?"

"I shouldn't have done that, I didn't mean to embarrass you Sharon" Roger said sweetly.

"It's ok baby, I think I actually enjoyed it. I'm still wet with excitement from getting caught." Sharon openly admitted.

"Really? You liked that?" Roger was shocked at her admission but also turned on by it. He returned his hand on her thigh and suggested that she remove her bathing suit under the towel she was now wearing. Janet opened the towel and quickly slid her one piece down her body exposing her supple breasts and ample body. She thrust her hips up as she slipped the suit over her hips and then down her legs. She was completely nude by the time Roger got to the highway leaving the seaside town. A few cars were on the road but he didn't care how many were around his car, the sight of Sharon sitting completely nude in the passenger seat was a sight to behold, exciting and daring.

Sharon opened her legs wide, inviting Roger to return his hand to her pussy as he was doing just earlier. When he returned to her pussy, it was still amazingly wet and hot to the touch. He rubbed her clit as she put her hand on top of his and went back to grabbing his cock with her other hand. It didn't take long for Roger to achieve a full erection with Sharon squeezing it and she boldly reached into his suit to grab it with her bare hands.

Within minutes she had his cock pulled out and over his suit, stroking it slowly. In the meantime, Roger was back to fingering Sharon's pussy deep with long strokes using his index, middle and ring finger. All three fingers giving his penetration the girth that drove Sharon crazy. She pushed his hand harder to make his fingers go even deeper.

Roger had realized he was going about 20 miles over the speed limit as they passed a car driving in the slow lane and adjusted his speed to a more suitable speed. The sensation of speeding down the road in the car only intensified the pleasure for Sharon. She turned her head and watched the landscape pass quickly outside the window as the sensation of Roger's fingers caused her to moan outload. She began to stoke his cock faster with her grip tightening around his shaft.

Roger's fingers explored the different areas of Sharon's nether region; her clit, lips and hole all received loving attention with his fingers. Sharon spread her legs as wide as she could to allow him plenty of space to work with. He worked tiny circles over her clit as well as rubbing it up and down, her dampness allowed his to pick up the speed without any rough friction as her pussy continued to stay wet. They were so soaked that he even went lower and slipped his middle finger inside her asshole which drove Sharon crazy. Sliding it up to his second knuckle, his penetration of her anus only added to the complete sensation of what he was doing.

Looking over at his beautiful, sexy girlfriend sitting in the passenger seat on top of the towel with nothing on was a breathtaking sight to Roger. The look in her eyes was like nothing he had seen before, an expression of pure extasy washed all over her face. Her mouth agape and load moans or groans as he continued to explore and caress all over the private area between her legs. His only regret was that he wasn't licking on her pussy, even though he desperately wanted to there wasn't an exit off of the highway, only an emergency lane which he thought about using to finish the job with his mouth.

Although she would have welcomed Roger eating her out, his fingers were doing a terrific job and she sensed a powerful orgasm starting to build up. Sharon began to jerk Roger's cock faster, knowing that the last time she did it to make him cum it took a fast motion to make him cum. She looked at his rock-hard dick in her hand and could feel it throb and twitch in her hands. She then realized that a car was on the left lane. To her amazement it was a couple who must have seen them and was matching their speed to get a good long look. Roger had yet to notice them, even though they had been beside them for over two minutes. When Sharon pointed the other car, Roger didn't seem to care either. He was edging close to an orgasm like he knew Sharon was. They both continued to rub and jerk each other with their audience of two peering into the window and getting a show of a lifetime.

When Roger's orgasm erupted, his cum shot up all over his shirt and on the steering wheel. It was a mess but one that was worth it. The sensation of flying down the highway, fingering Sharon and its intensity made it one of his most memorable. Sharon started moaning a few seconds after his first load of cum shot out. His fingers were rubbing her clit when her orgasm hit her, Sharon even shouted "I'm cumming!!" as she threw her head back, with her eyes closed with Rogers cum all over her hand and the other cupping her breast.

As they collect their breath, they heard the honk of the horn from the vehicle parallel from them. As it sped up, Roger could se the woman giving them a thumbs up. Sharon collected another towel from the back and helped Roger clean up, as the two discussed finding someplace to pull over and continue their incredible experience.