Distraction

Story Info
Friends play a stripping game on the computer.
3.5k words
3.51
61.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One evening a couple of months ago, my wife Jessie and I had a few friends over for a few drinks and a barbecue. After dinner as we were sitting around talking and drinking someone started talking about playing strip poker. It seemed that everyone had at one time or another played the game. Being somewhat bold, I suggested that we play Distractions, a stripping game. Everyone agreed, so I hooked my laptop up to the TV so everyone could see the screen at once. After everyone set up the game, we started playing.

It proceeded slowly at first, as everyone was trying to figure out the layout of the board. Eventually, Michelle matched “Wild Cards” and was told she could receive a back rub from all the players of her choosing at the same time. Michelle, being married to Gary, did not choose him. Instead, she chose Beck and I. Michelle is an attractive former college cheerleader. She has shoulder length brown hair and bright blue eyes. Her chest is not large, but she has very nice legs and a perfectly rounded ass. Beck is a monster. He stands 6’ 2” and probably weighs about 220 lbs. He is very solidly put together. I stand about 6’ 1” and weigh around 200 lbs. While not as big as Beck, I do exercise and am fairly well put together.

Michelle laid down on the carpeting and Beck and I began to knead her back muscles. Beck was on her left and I was on her right. The smile on Michelle’s face told me that she liked what we were doing. We started at her neck and worked our way down her back.. We rubbed her sides and the top of her ass. After three or four minutes, we decided that we should get on with the game.

I made the next match, matching Jessie’s panties. Since Jessie hadn’t lost any other clothing yet, and her panties were not showing, we decided as a group that I would remove my wife’s panties once someone was ordered to remove her shorts.

After several more turns, Michelle matched Andrea’s pants. Andrea laughed nervously for a bit, then stood in the center of the room. Michelle knelt in front of her and undid the button and zipper of Andrea’s jeans. Andrea is a tall, thin woman. She has shoulder length black hair and a dark complexion. She works out religiously and it shows because her body is very trim. As Michelle began to work Andrea’s jeans down over her hips, the rest of us could just start to make out the top of her panties. Michelle slid her hands down Andrea’s hips and legs, and Andrea then stepped out of her jeans. The rest of us were treated to a view of Andrea standing in her black, see-though, bikini cut panties. Andrea did a quick spin for out viewing pleasure, and we could all see the outline of her dark pubic hair through her panties before she sat down again.

Tim then match up “wild cards.” He also was to receive a back rub from all the players of his choice. Following Michelle’s example of not choosing her spouse, Tim did not choose Andrea. Instead, he chose Jenni and Jessie. Tim is about 5’ 10” tall and weighs approximately 175 pounds. He has an average build, short dark hair and a dark complexion. Jessie is 5’ 7” and about 140 pounds. I have also loved her 36C breasts and her nicely rounded ass. She has long dark hair and brown eyes that often sparkle with mischief. Jenni is an athletic blond with long hair. Her chest is smaller than Jessie’s, but her legs and ass as just as nice. Tim laid down in the center of the room for his massage. Jenni started on his right and Jessie on his left. Tim clearly enjoyed being massaged by two attractive women. It also looked like Jenni and Jessie enjoyed lavishing him with attention. They finished after a few minutes and we returned to the game.

Andrea made the next match, and again it was “wild cards.” She was instructed to steal a kiss from every player that she chose. She began by giving her husband, Tim a quick peck on the lips. Then she came over to me and gave me a short French kiss. Beck received the same. Then she went to Gary. Gary received the longest kiss from Andrea, lasting a minute or more while several of us cheered to encourage them.

There was a run on “wild cards.” Beck matched the next pair. He was to pick a player to rub his groin for his enjoyment. Clearly the trend was to not pick your significant other, so Beck did not pick Jenni. Instead, he picked Andrea. Beck leaned back against the bottom of the couch while Andrea crawled over to him. She began by lightly stroking his cock through his jeans. After a while, she began to rub harder. It was apparently starting to affect Beck, judging from the growing bulge in his pants. Soon Andrea was stroking his cock up and down. Just as Beck started to breath a little harder, Andrea stopped and said we should continue the game.

The run on “wild cards” continued with Michelle matching the next pair. She was to enjoy getting her butt rubbed by the player of her choice. Michelle chose me for the honor and laid down on her stomach with her legs spread. I accepted the invitation and knelt between her legs. I began by lightly brushing her ass with my fingertips. I began at the small of her back and traced lines with my fingers down to where her butt met the top of her legs. My fingers made their return trip by caressing the crack of her ass. Soon I was pressing harder, and eventually massaging her ass with long, deep strokes. She began to lift her hips in time with my kneading. We were both enjoying ourselves, but had to stop if we wanted the game to progress.

After a short time, Gary matched the tiles for Jenni’s shirt and won the honor of removing it. Jenni stood in the center of the room and Gary faced her. He began unbuttoning Jenni’s shirt from the top. As her removed her short sleeve shirt from her shoulders, we were able to see her yellow lace bra. It accented her light skin and blond hair very well.

Andrea next matched the tiles for Jenni’s skirt. Jenni again stood in the middle of the room and Andrea knelt before her. Andrea undid the clips at the sides of Jenni’s skirt and then slid down the zippers. After just a little help from Andrea, the skirt slid down Jenni’s shapely legs and she stepped out of it. Underneath, she was wearing a yellow thong to match her bra.

Beck again matched “wild cards” and was told to enjoy getting his butt rubbed by the player of his choice. This time he chose Michelle. Who straddled the backs of his thighs while he lay on the floor. Michelle began mush the same way as I did with her. She caressed his butt lightly from top to bottom, then began to rub and massage it harder and harder. After a few minutes, we returned to the game.

I made the next match; the tilws for Michelle’s shorts. Michelle stood in the center of the room, but unlike the others who knelt in front of their subject, I stood behind her. From there I reached around her waist to unbutton her shorts. Then I slowly unzipped her fly. Placing my hands inside the top of her shorts, I began to maneuver them over her curvy hips. After they began to move over her hips, I knelt behind her. This let me pull her shorts down more, but more importantly, it gave me an eye level view of the ass I had been massaging a few minutes earlier. Michelle assisted me by bending over to push the front of her shorts down. Her blue and white striped cotton panties fit snuggly against her ass and pussy lips. At that point, I was convinced there was no better seat in the house than I had at that moment.

Beck next matched the tiles for Michelle’s shirt. Michelle stood up and raised her arms above her head. Beck stood in front of her and raised her t-shirt over her head. Michelle stood there briefly in her light blue, 34B bra before sitting down.

Beck matched the tiles for Jessie’s shorts on his next turn. Jessie stood up and Beck stood in front of her. He undid the button and unzipped her shorts. Slipping his hands inde the back of her shorts, he began to slide then down over her ass and hips. Jessie closed her eyes and shifted her hips from side to side to assist him. Beck’s fingers lightly brushed Jessie’s hips and thighs as he moved her shorts down her legs, revealing her pink lace panties. The lace was a large weave and her ass and dark bush were clearly visible to all.

Based upon my earlier match of Jessie’s panties, I next moved into position by kneeling in front of her. I grabbed the top of her panties at her hips and pealed them down over her hips and butt. Jessie opened her thighs ever so slightly so that I could slide her panties down her legs. Naked from the waist down, Jessie stepped out of her panties and sat down on the floor again.

Next Tim matched the tiles for my t-shirt. I stood up and raised my arms so that he could lift it off of me. Tim stepped behind me and raised my shirt up over my head exposing my hairy chest for the room.

Soon Jenni matched the tiles for Gary’s pants. As Gary stood up, Jenni moved in behind him. She reached around his waist to unbutton and unzip his pants. She slid the zipper down slowly, her fingertips tracing the front of Gary’s pants. When she reached the bottom, she started to slide his jeans down his legs, revealing his blue and red plaid boxers. His semi-erect cock pressed against the front of his shorts as he stepped out of his pants.

I next matched two “wild cards” which entitled me to a butt rub by the player of my choice. I chose Jenni who straddled my back as she sat facing my feet. Jenni kneaded my buttocks and stroked from the tops of my thighs to my low back.. A few times, she dipped he hand down between my legs to give my balls a quick feel. Obviously I had made a wise choice.

Beck then matched Andrea’s panties. She stood up and he moved in close behind her. Beck reached around her and traced the top of her panties with his fingertips starting from the front to the tops of her hips. He then began to roll her black see-throughs down her legs, exposing her short trimmed dark bush for the rest of us. He continued skimming them down her legs until his hands reached her ankles and she could step out of them.

Michelle next matched the tiles for Tim’s undershorts. Based on the rule we made up earlier, Michelle got a rain check until Tim’s shorts were removed.

Next, Andrea matched the tiles for my shorts. She knelt in front of me and looked up at me as she undid the button and zipper of my khaki shorts. She opened my shorts and slid them down my legs all the while looking me in the eye. Her constant gaze made an impression and began to stiffen my cock. It began to press against the front of my boxers as I returned to my seat.

Tim then matched the tiles for Michelle’s bra. He stood behind her and undid the hook, then slid the straps off her shoulders. Tim then slid his fingers under the cups of her bra and caressed her breasts and nipples. After a few seconds, Michelle finished shrugging out of her bra and returned to her spot on the floor. Her pink nipples stood out, firm from the attention Tim had given them.

Beck matched the tiles for Jessie’s bra, but Jessie told us that her bra would not come off with her shirt on. Beck had to wait a bit for his payoff.

After a few more wrong guesses, Tim matched up the tiles for Michelle’s panties. She stood up and Tim began to pull down her cotton panties. Michelle seemed to be turned on by the game, and the prospect of being totally nude in a full room. Her panties showed a slight damp spot. Michelle’s labia had spread a bit and her pink pussy lips were beginning to show through her light brown pubic hair.

Andrea made the match of Beck’s undershorts, but since Beck hadn’t lost any clothes yet, she had to wait to remove them.

Jenni matched up the tiles for Andrea’s shirt. Andrea was wearing a tight, black shirt that stretched to fit her form. It was obvious that she was not wearing a bra from the way her nipples were straining at the material of her shirt. Andrea stayed seated on the floor, but leaned back against the bottom of the sofa. Jenni crawled over to her and began to unbutton her shirt from the bottom up, exposing more and more of Andrea’s stomach as she went. Once she got the shirt unbuttoned, Jenni brushed it off Andrea’s shoulders and down her arms, exposing her small breasts for all of us.

Soon, Jessie won the right to remove Tim’s shorts. She stood behind him and undid the button and fly. As Jessie was slowly sliding Tim’s shorts off, Michelle knelt in front of him, preparing to remove his underwear. As soon as Jessie exposed his white briefs, Michelle caressed the front of them on her way to the waist band. Michelle began to pull them to the floor, exposing Tim’s semi-hard, six inch cock to us. She pushed his briefs to the floor where they joined his shorts and he stepped from them both.


Gary matched up the tiles for Beck’s shorts next. Gary stood in front of Beck to undo the button and fly. He pushed them to the floor and was quickly replaced by Andrea, who had earlier won the right to remove his silk boxers. Andrea knelt in front of Beck and pulled his boxers down, freeing his thick 8 inch dick.

Soon Michelle matched the tiles for my undershorts. She stood behind me and reached around my waist. Placing her hands on my hips, she moved my boxers down my legs. She had to grab my 7 inch cock to free it from the waist band of my boxers, which made it harder than it already was from the game. When she was down with her grope, I returned to my seat.

On her very next turn, Michelle matched tiles for Jessie’s shirt. Jessie leaned forward and Michelle stood behind her, bending down to grab at Jessie’s t-shirt. She lifted it up over Jessie’s head and off her. Beck then knelt behind where Jessie was sitting to remove her freshly exposed pink lace bra. He undid the hook and slid the straps down her shoulders before tracing his fingertips down across her chest to the cups off her bra. He then slid his fingertips up under her bra and slid them across her nipples. Jessie has always had very sensitive nipples, and as Beck made contact, she drew in a sharp breath and bit her lower lip. Beck gave her nipples a quick roll between his finger and thumb before finishing the removal of her bra. Jessie seemed disappointed that it had to end so quickly.

Jenni then won the right to remove Beck’s shirt. Since they are married, and Jenni has probably done this many times before, she did not waste any time. She unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off his wide shoulders, exposing his hairless chest.

Andrea then matched tiles for Gary’s shirt. Gary remained seated, but leaned back when Andrea straddled his legs and began to lift his shirt over her head. Clearly this close proximity had an affect on both of them. Gary wore only his boxers and Andrea was nude. Her pussy pressed against the bulge in Gary’s shorts while she slid her hands up his sides. Her hips began to make slow rocking motions as she undressed Gary. Unfortunately for Andrea, it had to end. She finished with Gary’s shirt and got off his lap.

Lucky for her, she matched “wild cards” on the very next turn and won the right to have her groin rubbed by the player of her choice. Andrea chose Gary to finish the job she had started with him a few moments earlier. She then lay back on the sofa and opened her thighs and closed her eyes, one foot resting on the coffee table in front of the couch. Gary sat at the foot of the couch and began by tracing his fingertips lightly up Andrea’s thighs. Soon he was caressing her pussy with his fingertips. Andrea’s hips began to buck lightly. Gary slid a fingertip into the folds of Andrea’s pussy as she let out a gasp. Slowly, he slid one, then two fingers of his right hand into her wet pussy while still caressing the insides of her thighs with his left. Gary extended his right thumb and must have found Andrea’s clit, judging from her reaction. Soon she began to clench her legs around Gary’s hand as she began to shake from orgasm. We waited for Andrea to come down from her high, since she still had the next turn.

In a few turns, Gary matched the tiles for Tim’s shirt. He pulled Tim’s t-shirt over his head, and soon Tim was also naked.

Jessie matched up the tiles for Jenni’s panties. She knelt in front of Jenni while Jenni stood. Jessie hooked the top of Jenni’s thong at the hips and peeled it down. From my vantage point, I could see the Jenni had a cleanly shaved pussy.

Michelle matched the next set of “wild cards.” They entitled her to have her groin rubbed by the player of her choice. She chose Beck and laid back on the floor. Beck knelt between her legs and rubbed by fingertips up her thighs and into her light brown bush. Michelle bit her lower lip as he rubbed a finger into her pussy lips and penetrated her. She bucked against Beck’s finger for a short time before she began gasping for breath and orgasming.

Jenni picked the tiles for Gary’s shorts. She knelt in front of Gary and pulled his plaid boxers down. Gary must have still been turned on by his performance because his cock was fully erect. Jenni apparently was a little turned on as well, and wanted hers too. She opened her mouth and gave Gary’s cock a quick suck before returning to her place.

She took the next pick and matched wild cards. Since we were down to the last few tiles, it wasn’t a hard match. The match entitled her to have her butt rubbed by the player of her choice—me. Jenni laid down on her stomach with her legs spread. I knelt between her legs and noticed how wet her pussy was. I began my ministrations where her butt met the top of her thighs. I traced a line across the bottom off her cheeks, out to her hips, and up to the top of her butt. Then I fanned my fingers and traced them down across her butt before running them beck up the crack of her ass. As I did this, Jenni raised her hips off the floor, spreading her ass cheeks in the process. This gave me a very nice view of her pussy and tight asshole. I continued by massaging her ass, first the left cheek, then the right. Then, grabbing a cheek in each hand. I spread her cheeks and massaged, pressing a finger to her asshole periodically. She was enjoying her anal attentions, so I licked my finger and slid it one knuckle in. Jenni began to press back, fucking my finger. I brought my other hand down between her legs to rub her pussy. It only took a few more seconds for Jenni to reach an orgasm, convulsing on each of my hands.

To finish the matching, Jessie selected the last two “wild cards,” which entitled her to a kiss from each player of her choice. She went around the room French kissing all of the gentlemen. Then she selected the last two tiles which said, “Jenni’s bra.” Jessie removed Jenni’s flowery bra and briefly rubbed her tits from behind.

The wager screen was now up. Jenni came in first place and I came in last place. She spent the rest of the night collecting on her wagers, while I spent the rest of the night paying off mine. It was the most fun I have ever had coming in last place.