Distraction Ch. 02

Story Info
Thoughts of her sister lead to a sleepless night.
782 words
4.42
37.4k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 06/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FromSun
FromSun
18 Followers

The weekend passed uncomfortably for Kaley. She'd managed to avoid witnessing Amy frigging herself Saturday night by staying up long after her sister had gone to bed, but had gone to the bathroom the next morning just as Amy was coming out, dripping wet from her shower; small towel wrapped around her pert breasts, showing off her supple, pale legs.

Kaley's breath caught in her throat and she barely managed to return the 'good morning'. She darted into the bathroom, turned the shower on full and stripped like her pyjamas were on fire. As soon as the hot stream touched her skin, she plunged her hand down to her crotch and came hard and fast. She sank to the floor on shaky legs, breathless and quivering, absently rubbing her still pulsing clit. In no time at all the sensation returned to her pussy and she lazily brought herself back to orgasm, biting her own hand so as not to moan too loudly.

That night was hot and humid. Kaley again held off going to bed, despite knowing she'd be exhausted at college the next day. It was 1am when she finally switched off the TV in the den and went to her room. When she entered, she was presented with the sight of her sister, lying on her back, her sheet folded down to her waist, her nipples poking through her thin vest, beads of sweat coating her skin, her flat stomach shimmering in the moon light. It was all too much.

Standing by her sister's bed, Kaley removed her pyjama pants and casually kicked them across the room. Her right hand shook as she reached up and under her vest and lightly stroked her hardening nipples, then down her stomach to her damp panties. She bit her lip hard and dipped her hand beneath the elastic, immediately finding her erect clit and rubbing it ever so softly for fear of sending herself into an uncontrollable frenzy.

Her left hand reached out slowly, tentatively. Her breathing became so shallow she thought she might pass out. Kaley closed her eyes and steadied herself, then laid her outstretched hand gently on her sister's bare stomach. Amy let out an almost inaudible sigh, but didn't stir. Kaley steeled herself and carefully slid her hand down her sister's body.

Amy's breathing deepened as fingertips graced the skin just above her panty-line. The fingertips hesitated for just a moment before invading the elastic. Kaley's heart quickened as her fingers brushed through her sister's soft pubic hair. She was careful not to go straight for Amy's clit, knowing the sudden sensation would wake her, and instead ran a single finger up and down her pussy lips, feeling the wetness build. Her sister's body began to react, squirming ever so slightly. She raised a leg and her thigh pressed Kaley's hand into her crotch, and her own hand lay over the top of her panties.

Kaley was becoming braver, or perhaps losing herself in the moment. She dipped her finger between her sister's lips and found her sweetest hole. Amy let out a hushed moan as she was penetrated in her sleep. Kaley felt her knees buckling. She was on the ragged edge and knew it was now or never. She found Amy's clit with her thumb and rubbed it so lightly only her sister's reaction told her she was touching it at all. Amy bit her bottom lip and her head rolled from side to side. Her thigh pressed just a little firmer on sister's hand and her breaths came quicker, shuddering from her gaping mouth.

Kaley bit her own lip harder, both to muffle her moan and in anticipation of what was about to happen. Amy could wake up at any second, but it was too late to stop now.

Suddenly Amy's eyes flew open. She was shaking and breathing hard. She looked around quickly through bleary eyes. Across the room, Kaley was tucked up in bed, sleeping soundly. Amy raised her hand from beneath the covers and found her fingers were wet. Had she just been masturbating in her sleep? What was she dreaming about? She couldn't remember. Amy was sure she'd never cum in her sleep before.

"I must really be horny," she whispered to herself, before turning over and closing her eyes. She couldn't help but smile at thought of what she might've just done.

Across the room, Kaley was tucked up in bed, pretending to sleep soundly. She felt satisfied, like she'd just spent a magical night with a new lover. But she knew that wasn't the case. She'd just frigged her own sister in her sleep!

Kaley slept fitfully that night.

FromSun
FromSun
18 Followers