Distractions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another finger was added inside of Dax as Seska began taking control. Although she'd had memories from the symbiont of past encounters with a woman, this was Jadzia's first same sex experience. She was amazed at how horny she was getting so fast.

She pulled her face away from the Bajoran's to catch some air. Seska took advantage of the situation by laying a trail of kisses down over the spots on Dax's neck. Surprisingly, she found that this was an extremely sensitive area of her friend's body. The Starfleet officer's body squirmed beneath the dual onslaught of tongue and fingers. Stopping for just a moment, Seska reached down and lifted the silk outfit over the other woman's head, marveling at the supple curves of Jadzia's body. Without waiting, she immediately set about kissing her way down to Jadzia's breasts, tailing her tongue right down the line of spots.

Jadzia was on fire! Seska was having an effect on her that she'd never felt before with any of her partners. With every touch, every caress, she was moving ever so quickly towards an explosion. When she felt her take a nipple into her mouth, a blinding white light engulfed her brain. "This is incredible!" she thought as Seska suckled on her, switching to the other side after a moment of exquisite torture. Her back arched as she felt a light nibbling on the hardened nubs, raising her lust up yet another notch.

Knowing that she was driving Jadzia wild, Seska decided it was time to reward her partner. More or less skipping her stomach, Seska immediately kissed the area just below her belt line. Jadzia's hands clutched at the fabric of the couch, thrusting her hips upwards, her body instinctively knowing what was coming next. Seska didn't disappoint her. Spreading her lower lips with her fingers, Seska slid her tongue slowly up the slit, taking a second to wiggle the tip around and over the clitoris.

Jadzia felt as if someone had set off a photon torpedo between her thighs. She nearly screamed with pleasure as her body began shaking in orgasmic release. Seska held on, feeling a sense of triumph at eliciting this quick of a reaction from the more experienced woman. "Maybe all those nights spent with B'Ellana and Sakonna have paid off," she chuckled inwardly as she continued to lick and suck at Dax.

"Oh hell!" Dax thought as Seska continued her tongue-lashing. Almost before her first orgasm subsided, she could feel herself hurtling towards the peak again. She grabbed hold of the back of Seska's head, urging her on. Seska responded by slipping two fingers inside of her, giving her taunt muscles something to clench onto. That sent her barreling over the edge into another, more powerful release. This time, she DID scream out, her cries echoing off the walls of her room.

Seska had the urge to continue her work, but the itch between her own legs caused her to slow down, hoping Jadzia would catch the hint. After a few minutes of catching her breath, a feral smile spread across Dax's face. "My turn!"

Seska had expected her to immediately start in, but, instead, Jadzia stood and held out her hand. Curious, Seska accepted, and was pulled off of her knees. The Trill led her into the bedroom, which was decorated in soft light and a sweet scent she couldn't quite place, but reminded her of the wildflowers she'd loved as a child back on Cardassia Prime.

Dax walked over to the dresser against the wall, and reached into it, pulling out a dark piece of cloth. "Do you trust me?" Dax asked sweetly.

Seska stared at her for a second. Under normal circumstances, she'd NEVER allow anyone to blindfold her, because it put her at a disadvantage. However, being as worked up as she was, her lust overrode her better judgement and she nodded. Dax smiled and moved up behind her, gently covering her eyes until no light at all penetrated to Seska's eyes. She felt breath on her ear as Jadzia whispered, "Just relax and enjoy."

With a huge effort, Seska tried to do just that, but her very assignment as a double agent made that almost impossible, at least at first. That quickly changed, though. Jadzia had moved up behind her and pressed her body against hers, the warmth a pleasant sensation. She felt hands spread across her stomach, sliding and caressing upwards towards her chest. Kisses began raining just under her ear, the air from Dax's mouth tickling her. In contrast, the hands in front started kneading her breasts, causing the nipples to strain against the silken material. Fingers began to roll and pinch them, causing gasps of pleasure to brush past her lips. While one hand continued to set her upper body on fire, the other hand slipped down to the panties that covered Seska's mound. Almost with an animalistic aggression, Dax's fingers plunged deep inside of her, touching the areas inside of her that set her crazy. Her ass ground back into Dax as she felt her own explosion building. She wanted to settle down onto the bed, as her legs began to weaken. But Dax had other ideas.

She urged her forward and placed Seska's hands against a wall, spreading her legs out beneath her. Between the position and her own lust, Seska was primed for her own release. Of course, the shear thrill of not being able to see anything added to the intense feelings. Dax once again began kissing the back of her neck, her left hand massaging and teasing the breast that dangled down inside of the robe. The other hand, though, was working overtime, rubbing and teasing every inch inside of Seska. The agent felt her legs begin to shake with her impending orgasm, and Dax must have sensed it too, because she took her clit between her thumb and forefinger and rolled it around and around between them. That did the trick. Seska felt the orgasm begin at her toes, rush upward over her legs, flash through her upper body, then center between her legs. Her mind exploded in sheer animal lust, she own moans of pleasure reverberating around the smaller room. Time seemed to stand still as the waves continued to crash over and over again through her body. She thought she would pass out from the shear emotional overload, but it finally subsided, and she sagged back against her partner. Dax guided her over towards the bed and laid her down, cuddling up with her, kissing her deeply, sharing in the joy of the moment.

Seska reached up and pulled the blindfold off, finding Jadzia's beautiful face before her, a huge smile on her face. "That was incredible!" was all Seska was able to mutter.

It was Dax's turn to sport an evil grin. "You ain't seen NOTHING yet."

*****

It was well into the morning before they finally parted company. Jadzia used her extensive knowledge of lovemaking supplemented by Dax's previous lives to pleasure Seska to the point of exhaustion. Seska, not to be outdone, did everything she could think of to make Jadzia scream and moan in ecstasy. Every muscle in both of their bodies had ached as they fell asleep in each other's arms. They'd taken a shower together before returning to their jobs, which had inspired yet another quick round of lovemaking. They hugged each other and promised to do it again soon before stepping into the hallway and heading their separate ways.

Six hours later, Dax was filling Kira in on her sexual adventure from the night before when an alarm began sounding in Ops. Scrambling for her sensors, Dax saw that the Cardassian ship 'Bok'Nor' had just left the upper pylon and exploded, shaking the station from top to bottom. Benjamin was next to her in a second, demanding to know what had happened. She had no real answers, but an image of Seska suddenly flashed through her mind. An hour before, she'd noticed that the freighter heading back to Volon II, her home, had entered warp. "Could she have been involved with this?" she wondered silently. She hoped not, but nothing in this universe would ever surprise her.

Far away, Seska received the report that their mission was successful. But, for some reason that she couldn't put her finger on, she didn't feel a great sense of accomplishment. For a mission that had started off pretty simple, things had taken a much different and dangerous twist. And maybe, just maybe, she missed Jadzia, perhaps just a little...

Feel free to send feedback!

12