Distractions

Story Info
Sometimes when you work too hard, you need a break...
3.9k words
4
13.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think you can handle sorting through the files in this room?"

Anabelle nodded.

"Alright," Val said, smiling as she went to leave the bedroom full of scattered papers. "I'll let Threos know you're in here when he arrives."

Anabelle thanked Vaalyn as the halfling left, turning back to the large stack of documents in front of her. The Silver Hounds were finally moving out of their small guild hall into a larger building. It was only about three blocks from where they now were, and it was much more spacious; but moving was no menial task. Especially when there were so many files and so much documentation here. Everything needed sorting. What needed to be moved, what needed to be tossed and what needed to be archived. There was a lot to go through.

Barrich had offered to help with it all once, but ended up sorting things into the wrong piles before almost falling asleep. He had tried hard though. Val appreciated that much, at least.

Frampt had stuck to manual labour, instead of filing. He was content to move large pieces of furniture and crates of supplies from one building to the next when it was necessary.

Val had Norton help her separate all of the papers into rooms so it was easier to work with, but he was busy today.

Anabelle and Threos had agreed to help, since Frampt had offered to play with Amara for the day. Anabelle had showed up a little earlier to help out, but Threos was supposed to be getting here soon. He just had to drop off Amara first. Knowing him though, goodbyes could end up dragging on a little. Anabelle smiled to herself, thinking of Threos interacting with their daughter. He'd always insisted he wouldn't baby talk her, but he was shocking. The full-grown satyr acted like a goofy kid around her, but honestly Anabelle found it rather endearing, if not downright adorable.

She sighed a little, shaking her head of any distractions and getting settled into her work. There was a decent amount to do, and she wanted to get a good start on it before Threos showed up.

She sat there in the cluttered bedroom, sorting papers into one of three boxes at a time. It took a while with some of them, making sure that each file was exactly as it was supposed to be before putting it where it needed to end up. She wasn't really paying much attention to the time, but it did feel a little like it was dragging. No matter what anyone said; this was a dull task, but it had to be done. That didn't make it any more enjoyable though.

She didn't know how long it had been before she heard that familiar 'clop' sound of a pair of hooves walking along hardwood floors down the hallway. Without meaning to, and without turning from her work; Anabelle's mouth curled into a smile.

She looked up from her papers when she heard him enter the room, seeing Threos smiling

down at her from the open door.

"Having fun?" he asked.

She rolled her eyes, turning back to the mountain of work in front of her. "Oh yes, loads," she said, trying to sound less amused.

Threos stepped into the room, sitting down on the floor just behind her, facing to the side. "So, have you tackled these piles yet?" he asked, gesturing to two large stacks of paper in front of him.

"No, I saved them all for you," at this, Threos laughed.

"I'm such a lucky guy," his laughter died out, and his brow furrowed in concentration as he began the long arduous task of reading each file. He and Anabelle sat in silence for a while, the only sound in the room the occasional flipping of pages.

Anabelle wasn't certain exactly how many files she'd sorted through, but she'd managed to make four piles completely vanish by this point. Some of them she could look at and knew exactly where to sort them; but other times she would have to sit and read it in greater detail.

A few times Threos had stopped and double checked with her that he was putting something in the right place, but their work mostly went uninterrupted.

After a while, she felt a strain in her shoulders- no doubt from repeated motion over an extended period of time. She let out a grumble and she rolled her neck around, trying to stretch out the tense feeling. Threos clearly noticed this, because Anabelle heard his paper stop moving, and felt his hands appear at her shoulders, beginning to massage the tension out. She sighed contentedly, letting his fingers work their magic. He always had been good at shoulder rubs. Something he'd proved time and time again when she was pregnant with

Amara; and always seemed to be sore.

Threos worked his way from the very bottom of her neck, across to the sides and all the way down to that spot just between her shoulderblades. Just the way I like it, the thought passed through her mind before she blinked a few times, realising she'd been holding the same piece of paper for a while now.

Slowly and gently, without much hesitation, Threos moved the long straps of her shirt off of her shoulders, instead letting them hang at the sides so that they were no longer getting in the way. Anabelle almost protested, but let him do it after all, when she felt his large warm hands return to her skin. She was trying not to get distracted from her work, but honestly it was somewhat hard to pay attention at the moment. It just felt so good. Her previously tense shoulders seemed to turn to jelly at his fingertips. The knots simply melted away. She also had to admit that she appreciated the feeling of his warm skin on hers, in this chilled room.

She could hear him breathing softly as he sat behind her, giving his work his undivided attention. She was having a more difficult time herself though, it seemed.

Anabelle continued filing, although at a decreased pace now. They'd probably end up being here all night if she didn't pick up again. She placed the paper she'd been reading into one of the three boxes, before picking up the next one and beginning to read it.

'This contract declares that on the third of the fourth month, in the year 16 PE, the Silver Hounds- the third of the fourth- 16 PE- month, in the year.... Silver Hounds?'

Anabelle realised she'd been reading the same sentence over for a while now, unable to comprehend it on her first go. What probably didn't help was that Threos had currently wrapped himself around her, hands rubbing up and down her shoulders, head resting in the crook of her neck, occasionally reaching up and placing a kiss behind her ear.

She tried desperately to concentrate, but his wandering hands made it incredibly difficult. They'd made their way down off of her arms entirely to the base of her shirt, Threos needing to curl around her a bit to reach that far, instead kissing the inside of her jawline as he did. His dexterous fingers began to curl their way under, and his hands moved up her torso, raising her shirt a little with his arms.

"Th-Threos, not now," Anabelle chided him, squirming a little under his touch. But he wasn't to be so easily dissuaded, practically purring into her ear as he pulled back his head, instead licking trails from her shoulder that climbed all the way up her neck. Occasionally he'd stop at the very top, nibbling lightly on her ear. This seemed to elicit a little gasp from her every time he did it, and if she could see his face right now; instead of the increasingly boring paper in front of her, she'd have seen he had a devilish smile on as he did it. "Threos... I'm- ah- I'm trying to read..." she complained, giving in to little gasps as she spoke. Threos' hands climbed a little higher, lifting her shirt as they went.

"You've been working too hard," he whispered in a deep voice, one he kept for these sorts of moments. "I think you deserve a break." She could feel his hot breath tingling on her neck and around her ear, only accentuated by the small trails of saliva they now wore.

"Threos," she tried sounding firm. "We were asked here to help out, a- ah- and..."

"And how often do we get to be alone?" he asked. "It's my job to make sure you're taken care of... physically."

"B-but..." she weakly protested, clearly giving in to his wiles. "We-we're not alone... Val and Barrich are just-" Threos cut into her trail of thought. It was her fault for turning her head to try and face him. He'd seen the opportunity and taken it, covering her mouth with his. She melted into the kiss, and he took that as a sign that she'd finally accepted his advances.

His hand continued their exploration, finding their way up to the sides of her bra, where it was laced up tightly. Feeling around, he smirked into the kiss. She was wearing one of his favourites. Only ever breaking the kiss for a moment to breathe before clinging to each other's mouths once more, Threos used this opportunity to unlace her bra, letting it fall to the sides and off her shoulders, carelessly discarded to the floor.

Without any hesitation, Threos groped her breasts, massaging them with his large, warm hands. She moaned a little into the kiss; which he picked up on, unable to miss the vibration coming from her mouth. She always did have a good figure- something Threos constantly reminded her of- and her full chest was no exception. The way she looked with her clothes on really didn't do it justice. She sighed into him, and he felt her back arching slightly as he played with her chest. He let his thumb roll over her now hard nipple, feeling her twitch in reaction as he did so.

She was letting herself get lost in the sensation, as he skillfully rubbed, pinched pulled with exactly the right amount of force to make her weak at the knees. Gently, during one of their kisses she tried biting his lower lip, which resulted in a surprised noise from him, and a return pinch from his hands, a little harder than usual. She felt a mix of pain and pleasure shoot through her at the action, and moaned in delight to show her approval. Anabelle went to move her arms, realising she was still clinging to the paper in her hands, and that it had become rather crumpled. A while ago, she might have cared and tried to fix it, but right now it was the least of her worries.

Realising she'd started moving, Threos decided to help her, releasing her breasts momentarily and breaking their kiss, looking down at her with a devious smile. He turned her around and laid her on the floor, unintentionally knocking over a stack of paper as they did. Luckily Anabelle didn't seem to notice. Once he laid her down, he pulled her shirt up and over her head, removing it completely. He then got back to his work. One hand inching further and further up the outside of her thigh, up and under her skirt, the other exploring the dip in her waist, right where she was most sensitive. He kissed her for a while longer before slowly and agonisingly kissing his way down to her breasts, leaving a number of marks as he did so, since the ones he'd left previously had faded.

"Th-Threos!!" She hissed quietly in protest. "Everyone will be able to see there..."

"It's fine," he said it in that same deep voice. "That way everyone will know you're mine."

Normally she might have complained, telling him off for talking about her like some sort of object to own, but right now she didn't care. Threos did have a tendency to get extremely possessive when it came to her. He didn't see the issue. Sometimes during more intimate moments, he'd leave a mark on her by sucking or biting, and then remind her that she belonged to him. Normally he wasn't really like that; but during lovemaking he rarely forgot to remind her, sometimes not conceding until she nodded or agreed in some form. Anabelle had a theory that perhaps it had something to do with how Satyrs normally were with women, and it was his way of telling other potential suitors to back off. Of course it wasn't really even an issue, but it seemed to be a fairly normal concept to him.

Anabelle's breath hitched as he played with her chest using his mouth. He gently grazed her with his teeth, and sucked on her nipples, causing her to gasp in pleasure. His right hand continued exploring the highs and lows of her body with feather light touches, her lip trembling every time it passed by the spot just to the lower right of her breast. He knew exactly where it felt best for her, and he made sure to pay extra special attention there.

Just as Anabelle was beginning to really relax into it and let Threos have his way with her, she heard footsteps down the hall. Her eyes flung open at the realisation that somebody might catch them. Threos seemed to catch her drift, but for some reason he was still smiling.

Anabelle didn't have time to think about it, so she sat up quickly, realising that she was in quite the compromising state. She grabbed her shirt but there wasn't enough time- whoever it was had already made their way down the hall. Before she could object, Threos had grabbed her wrist and pulled her up and across the room, packed her and himself into a cramped space, before closing the closet door behind him.

They were hiding. There was barely any room to move around in here, and there were still quite a few articles of clothing hanging around them. Threos was crouched, his head hovering just beside hers, whereas she was just able to stand completely upright. She held her breath as she saw Vaalyn entering the room through the slats in the cupboard door.

"Threos, Ane, did you two want some..." the halfling's voice trailed off as she realised the pair weren't anywhere to be seen.

Anabelle was holding her breath, almost shaking at this point. There was something exhilarating about hiding in plain sight from someone. It felt risky.

As she was thinking this, she felt one of Threos' hands creep it's way down to the rim of her skirt, skilfully sliding past the waistband without any great difficulty. Just as she was about to gasp, his other hand covered her mouth, and muffled the sound. She reached up her arms, weakly trying to stop him, but failing miserably. Are you crazy? She willed him to understand her thoughts. Are you trying to get us caught?! Either Threos didn't understand her, or he deliberately ignored her. She thought that both were possible at this point. He continued his way down, under her panties until he could feel her entirely. He smiled, feeling how evidently aroused she was, and began to slide two fingers along her in a rhythmic motion.

She was shaking. She squeezed her legs together, trying to control the feelings of extreme pleasure as he lightly trailed his fingers over her. A few times she almost let out a squeak or a moan, but he pushed one of his fingers a little further across so it was in her mouth, and she bit down on it to stop herself. That didn't really make it easy, though. He wasn't making this easy. She cursed him in her head as she quivered, leaning back into him so she didn't collapse. She couldn't support her own weight right now. Of course he had no issues with this, propping up a leg in between hers so that she wouldn't fall. She could see Vaalyn. Even while all this was happening she could see the confused halfling looking around the room, unsure where the pair might have gone. With a feeling of shock, Anabelle spotted something amongst the piles of paper that they'd left behind. My bra! She stared on in horror, begging

Val not to notice it. Unfortunately however, Vaalyn spotted the discarded article; slowly she approached it before kneeling down. Anabelle saw her cautiously pick it up and inspect it before her cheeks went a deep red and her eyes widened. She began to look around, initially walking towards the window. She climbed onto the chair so she could reach then gave the glass a push. It didn't budge. It was locked. slowly she turned around looking over the room.

"Um... Ane?" she said softly as she walked back towards the centre of the room. "A-are you here?"

Anabelle's heart was racing a million miles an hour. She had no idea what to do. Should she speak up now and make this less painful in the long run or should she try and hide and just hope that Vaalyn didn't check the closet? She knew that either scenario was unlikely to work in her favour. As if to solidify that, Threos' fingers plunged into her without warning, causing her to whimper. She bit down on Threos' finger harder trying to keep her voice down. Damn him. Threos knew exactly how hard that was for her. How dare he have such fun at her expense. He kept his hand over her mouth, willing her not to speak out, at the very least; but enjoying her silent moans vibrating against his fingers.

After a few moments Vaalyn began to slowly look to each side before tip-toeing towards the bed. She gingerly bent over; granted she didn't have to bend far, and checked under the bed, letting out a sigh of relief as she stood back up. She seemed confused, scratching her head as she walked back towards the stacks of paper, before stopping and standing upright. She slowly turned to face the closet. Quickly shooting a glance back to the door, she began to cautiously approach the unknowingly occupied wardrobe.

Anabelle's breathing doubled as she began to panic. She flailed her arms about, trying to get Threos to please stop. At the last moment he complied, moving his hands away from her before covering both of her breasts with them instead. As he moved his hand off of her mouth, she let out a quiet, yet audible gasp. She could scarcely believe him, he didn't even seem bothered right now, whereas she was a hot flustered mess. Vaalyn's hand began to reach for the handle to the closet door before slowly opening it and peeking her head inside; only to freeze up with what she saw, eyes wide and mouth agape. Anabelle was looking back down at her with an equally shocked expression, before Vaalyn stumbled backwards and the door flung open suddenly in the process, sending the already flailing Anabelle forwards, taking Threos with her. The two of them fell to the floor right in front of the stunned halfling, who stood there with her hands covering her mouth in pure shock. Anabelle looked up from her compromising state, not really able to say anything, whereas Threos simply laughed, seeming to have fun with the whole situation; causing Anabelle to reach up a hand from it's spot on the ground, hitting him over the back of the head, which he responded to with an "ow!" but continued laughing. Vaalyn's face quickly turned between each of them before looking back at the bra and at Anabelle's exposed form before she covered her eyes and scurried back.

"W-w-w-what are you doing?!"

Anabelle looked around the room, as though she'd be able to find an excuse amongst all these papers for their conduct. "Uh...." She finally managed to speak out. "...t-taking a break?"

"Do you always take breaks like this?!" the halfling responded, sounding quite panicked.

Anabelle was about to outright deny it, before thinking back on a few occasions... "Well, sometimes..." she admitted, trying to untangle herself from Threos' clingy grasp.

At this Vaalyn's face almost burst, she kept her eyes covered while trying to get her footing, stumbling quite a bit. The whole situation clearly had her pretty flustered.

"Sorry Val," The Satyr finally spoke up, still amused by the whole thing. "We didn't mean to startle you like that. This was my fault." Anabelle appreciated him trying to take the blame off of her for the weight of the situation, but she didn't think it was quite right... She had been okay with, and even enjoyed the experience too, after all. Possibly more than he had.

"I-i-its ok, i-it's fine..." Vaalyn stuttered as she finally got to her feet. She began to stumble across the room, eyes still covered as she went. A moment later she walked into the wall besides the door, stumbling slightly and falling onto her rear with a slightly pained groan.

12