Distractions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,168 Followers

I rummaged through my drawers looking for something to wear so I wouldn't have to look him in the eye.

"Then you know I always get what I want." Gavin was leaning against the doorframe feeling every bit delicious as he looked. He seemed to be trying a different tactic now.

"And I know what happens after you get what you want. Arrogance doesn't suit you, Gavin, and everything isn't about you."

"But this is, isn't it?" He asked complacently.

"Is that what this is about? You want my every thought to be consumed by you, and its absolutely eating you up inside that they aren't." I said as I slammed the drawer shut after pulling some shorts and a wife beater out.

"All that big talkin and its you who can't stop thinking about me. What a change that must be for you. Let me assure you, Jeremy and I are going to have a wonderful time tonight."

Gavin didn't have to know that I'd mostly lied to him.

I sighed defeatedly. "I'm not playing these stupid games like you play with everyone else. I'm just not gonna do it."

Gavin was on me before I could process how quickly he moved, pushing me onto the bed and wrapping a calloused hand around my throat. It wasn't enough to restrict my breathing; it was enough to get my attention. We'd been in this position before as friends goofing around, but this was different. The weight of his hips straddling mine pushed me into the bed and I couldn't move, I could feel the tension in his body as he hovered over me.

I didn't try to struggle knowing it would only fuel him on.

"And who said I'm playing games, sweetheart?" he grumbled as he ground himself into me. I was ashamed at how quickly my breath caught in my throat.

"You want an easy fuck tonight, fuck your whore in the bathroom." His steely eyes were locked on mine, and if we were in this position under any other circumstances, I would have gladly given myself to him.

The scent of his cologne was slowly drowning me, pulling me deeper and deeper into him. I tried hard to focus.

"You're not gonna get rid of me that easily." His lips hovered above mine and slid toward my jaw. The feel of his stubble prickling my skin was in delicious contrast to the silky feeling of his lips. He planted kisses along my jaw and he continued to add pressure to my throat with his hand. My breathing was betraying me as I squeezed my eyes shut. The thrashing of my heart was almost unbearable.

"If," kiss "you want me to stop," kiss "you're gonna have to say it loud and clear." Gavin punctuated the end of his sentence by gently sucking on my neck slowly teasing a love mark to the surface. The harder he sucked, the wetter my panties got.

He ground his hips into me, and I could feel the heat of his erection pressing into my abdomen. My breath caught in my throat…again as I remembered exactly the promises his erection had to offer. My stomach clenched and butterflies danced in my belly. Gavin kept his eyes on me as he slipped his free hand down the length of my body until his fingers danced with the drawstring of my scrubs. He smiled as my eyes widened in anticipation and surprise.

My mouth was so dry, I couldn't think. His eyes followed the path my tongue traced across my lips as I felt him pull the string, and my pants untie. His rough knuckles caught the smoothness of my skin as they danced over my belly button and slowly slid lower. Gavin never relinquished his hold on my throat.

I watched in utter fascination as once again, he lowered his face to mine and his tongue peeked out from between his lips. He traced a path along my jaw line as his fingers dipped past the waist of my pants. His teeth grazed my chin as his digits found my moist slit. I flexed my hips into his fingers as my eyes shot to the ceiling.

Lazily he circled my clit without touching it, enticing a moan from deep within my throat. A slow sexy smile crept across his face. "If you want me to stop, you're gonna have to say it louder than that."

Damn him.

I was about to give in and tell him not to stop when I heard the lock click on the bathroom door. Our eyes locked as reality crashed down around us.

"We don't have to stop," he whispered as he gently nibbled on my chin. "For you, I'd wait forever," his eyes filled with warmth.

I was stunned by his words, but the sound of his secretary's heels making their way into the living room made up my mind for me.

"Gavin?" I heard her call out into the empty living room. "Gavin, where are you?"

My body was clenching, seeking release, but I couldn't.

Gavin lowered his lips as his eyes searched my face.

"Get off me."

Even I was surprised at the resolve in my voice and how quickly he froze.

Gavin held my gaze as we heard the clicking of heels come closer to my room. His eyes were back to their steely color as he pushed himself from the bed. He stood, eyes locked on me as he slipped his fingers into his mouth. He sucked on his fingers, savoring my taste. If I was embarrassed before, I couldn't imagine what color my face was now. Gavin straightened his tie and tried to readjust his hard-on still watching me. I was trying to regain control of myself enough to pull my pants back up before his date got to the door.

This man was like a drug and I had to quit cold turkey, starting now. This wasn't healthy for either of us.

God, his date. How could I be so fucking stupid…again? What did I think was going to happen? How could I let this get this far?

"What were you guys doing in here?" His secretary purred from the doorway. Her eyes landed on my neck, and I wondered if it was red from where he grabbed me, or if she'd spotted the hickey he'd undoubtedly given me.

"Talking," he said as he turned toward her. "Give us a minute." She was about to protest, but the tightly setline of his lips kept her mouth clamped shut.

"What do you want from me?" I blurted out. "If you keep doing this, you're going to ruin this friendship. Quite frankly I'm surprised it hasn't been ruined already."

Gavin opened his mouth than shut it without saying anything, a pained expression streaking across his face.

"You've already fucked me. You've all ready got what you wanted – now we should both move on."

I turned my back. I wasn't going to waste one more tear on this jerk and I wouldn't let him see me fighting it.

"You want me to stop, but you're willing to go out with a pussy like Jeremy?" he asked incredulously.

"Jeremy is sweet and nice."

"Sweet?" he asked astounded as he turned me to face him.

"That's more than I can say for most of the men in my life." I watched his jaw clench and the vein in his neck throb. "And he's not an asshole. He's safe."

"You know, those are the same things you used to say about Wilson," he grumbled. My eyes flashed wide.

"Well, Wilson's other talents out weighted his faults," I answered nastily. I got off the bed and walked back toward my mirror. My neck was red.

"Fine, lie to me if you want, I won't say anything anymore." Gavin's voice was dripping with irritation.

I was startled at how abruptly he stormed from the room. I could hear him marching down the hall. "Gavin? Gavin, sweetie?" A moment later, the door opened and closed. He was gone.

_(*(*(-)*)*)_

So, Gavin thought to himself as he walked down the stairs, Wilson was right. It had been a while since Spike's party, but Wilson's words never left him. His mind screamed at the memory of Wilson talking about how Red used to scream for him, and things he'd do to her to make her scream. Gavin had done everything to keep her away from that dick since high school, and it still wasn't good enough.

He barely heard his secretary's pleas to slow down as he burst into the cool night air.

He couldn't help but think that things never went the way he planned when he was with her, and at this point, he couldn't even be trusted if a chaperone was around. What the hell was he thinking? He was ready to take Red on the bed in her room while a woman he was intending to sleep with was only ten yards away.

Gavin didn't know how affected he'd been by his best friends absence until he saw her again, or at least that's what he was telling himself. He had enough friends. Sure he'd miss her as a best friend, but that's not what he was all torn up about. Gavin couldn't get her off his mind this time, and that was more irritating than anything. He'd been able to do it six years ago, but now the task seemed impossible.

Maybe if he fucked her just one more time, he'd be able to get her out of his system. Maybe then he'd be able to concentrate on something else. Maybe he'd stop acting like an idiot. Maybe he just needed to stop lying to himself too. Maybe. But for right now, a sizeable distraction was sitting in his passenger seat.

He tried not to cringe from the sound of his secretary's voice as he shifted his car into gear and sped away from Isabelle's building.

HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,168 Followers
12