Distractions Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,168 Followers

"Ben? What the hell are you doing here?" I was pleasantly surprised when I turned around.

"Hello Isabelle. Well, I have some business in California, so I figured what better time to do it than now? We can fly together and once we get there, I can show you around and introduce you to your professors."

Ben was wearing a bright smile, a starched wrinkle free white shirt and pressed black pants. Again, he looked like he stepped off the cover of GQ Magazine. He looked better equipped to be manning his own jet than riding coach on my plane.

"Isn't coach a little too low key for you?" I asked as I leaned back on Gavin's chest.

He flashed his smile, pasted on his smooth and hairless face. "You are right, and that's why I'm flying first class." I nodded in approval. I lifted my arms so Gavin could wrap his arms around me. "And so are you."

"Oh really? And why is that?" I felt Gavin's arms tighten almost to the point of discomfort, but I didn't say anything.

"Well, it's not really fair that I should ride and style and your stuck in the back of the cabin in a sardine can now is it?"

I laughed. "You didn't have to do that."

"Yea," Gavin chimed in eloquently.

"Well, why not. It's not a big deal. If you don't want them, I can change them back."

I rolled my eyes. Like I was really going to let my first class tickets go to waste. "Well then I guess thanks are in order."

"No problem. I do think it is time to go, though. There's not much time left until the plane takes off." He made a show of looking at his watch.

I didn't want to get out of Gavin's grasp, so instead, I reintroduced everyone. I wasn't ready to leave yet.

"Ben, you remember my boyfriend Gavin and my brother Brenden from the Ball, right?" I said as I pointed to each of them.

"I sure do," he said as he stuck out his hand to each of them. Gavin hesitated and I wasn't sure why, but eventually he shook his hand.

I turned back in Gavin's grasp with just enough time to see the look of displeasure on his face, but I pushed it aside. I didn't want to deal with his male ego right now. I just wanted to kiss my boyfriend one last time.

I rose up on my tiptoes and kissed him on the lips. It wasn't a goodbye kiss; it was a kiss full of promises. I was going to go to school in California, I was going to do great and then I was going to come back home, to him. Gavin's kiss deepened as he pressed his lips harder into mine. I felt his hands move to my bottom, and instantly I knew what he was doing. It only took me opening my eyes to see it for myself.

While Gavin's lips were planted on mine, his eyes were boring in Ben, no doubt trying to send a message.Hands off, she's mine.I rolled my eyes and pulled away. I told him that I loved him and that I would call him as soon as I landed, and I told him that he better answer the phone.

He kissed me this time, more gently. His kiss full of promises too. Promises that he'd be here for me when I got back, and honestly, that's all I could have ever asked for.

I couldn't fight the inevitable anymore, it was time to go. I turned from Gavin and rushed into my brothers arms. I gave him a kiss on the cheek, and he pushed me away and punched me in the shoulder. I smiled. I grabbed my bags and said au revoir to the two loves of my life. I blew a kiss at Gavin, which surprisingly, he caught in his hand and pressed to his heart. I told my brother to try and get out more. Without me around he would have anyone to follow around. He flipped me the bird.

I waved goodbye and turned back to Ben who was waiting patiently by the automatic door opening to take us to our newest destination. I turned back one more time after entering the airport to see both my brother and Gavin leaning against my brother's car, arms folded. They were more like brothers then they knew.

"Are you ready?"

I turned back to Ben and smiled. "California, here I come."

_(*(*(-)*)*)_

"Did you see the way he was looking at her?"

"Yep."

"Well?" Gavin couldn't control his breathing. She was getting on a plane with that fuck tard, and there was nothing he could do about it. "What the fuck was with him upgrading her ticket?"

"I don't know." Bren said from the driver seat, just as confused as his best friend. He shook his head in disbelief.

"I don't like this. Not at all," Gavin said as Bren pulled away from the curb. He was still fingering the small black box in his pocket. No, Gavin didn't like this.

HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,168 Followers