Disturbed for Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Birthday weekend continues as things get hotter.
2.5k words
5
11.4k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the next morning with the best feeling of completeness, and for a few minutes I couldn't quite figure out why. When I remembered the previous night, my face broke into a grin. I thought back to those events, the spontaneity, the passion, and I started to get excited. I rolled over, ready to blow David's mind for the second time, but I found him gone. My heart sank, and I wondered if everything had been a dream. Thoroughly depressed at this point, I made myself get out of bed to shower and meet up with Cait and Marie.

I walked into the luxurious bathroom of my suite, trying to figure out exactly what happened the night before, and what I saw immediately brought me out of my bad mood. On the counter of the bathroom sat a very large, very beautiful display of lavender lilies (my favorite flower), surrounded by dozens of candles (in my favorite scent), with a card right in the center of everything. I opened the card, and smiled at what was written inside:

"I'm sorry I had to leave you so early this morning. I would have loved nothing more than to wake up and see your beautiful face smiling at me. Unfortunately, work calls…be in the lounge of the hotel at 9pm and I'll make it up to you. –D."

Still smiling, I lit the candles on the counter and ran a bubble bath. As I lowered myself into the hot soapy water, I wondered how I got so lucky. Here's a wonderful, handsome man who could have any woman in the world, and he chose to spend his time with me. I thought it wise to not worry about it and just enjoy my time with him. I figured it would only be that week, so I would make the most of it.

The girls and I had a great afternoon; lunch at one of the best deli's in the city, sightseeing, and a trip to the spa. The concert was the following night, and I wanted to look my best! ;-) Cait and Marie filled me in on their nights with David's friends and band mates (damn, I knew they looked familiar! :-P), and it sounded like they had as much fun as I did. I told them what happened with David the previous night, leaving out certain parts, of course.

"What do you think he has planned for you tonight?" Cait asked. Marie just looked at me with curious eyes and a smile.

"I really have no idea, but I'm excited to see him again. The time I spent with him was amazing, and I can't wait to do it again. I want to pick his brain, find out what makes him tick. See where his passion comes from," I told them. They knew there was much more to it than that, but they didn't say anything. "Don't worry, you'll hear most of what happens tonight," I said with a smile.

With that said, we headed back to the hotel. It was almost 9:00, and I had to meet David. I walked into the lounge, but he was nowhere to be found. I sat on one of the couches and closed my eyes, trying to calm down a little bit. I guess I started to daydream, because the next think I knew, I felt someone pulling me to my feet. I opened my eyes and found myself looking right into David's. The look on his face conveyed the same thoughts and feelings that had been going through my mind all day…excitement, anticipation, desire. He said nothing, only took my hand and led me outside, where a limousine was waiting for us. I looked at him and started to ask him what his plans were, but he silenced me with a kiss. I decided to just keep quiet and let him continue with his surprise. He opened the door of the limo for me, and then slid in beside me.

"I felt horrible about leaving you this morning—I wanted to stay, but there was a lot that needed to be done before the concert tomorrow night," he said.

"Please don't apologize, I understand. You have a very busy lifestyle. I can't be angry because of that, and I never would be. I just hope that I can steal you away from that lifestyle while I'm in town," I told him, grinning.

"I'm yours as long as you'll have me," he confessed, taking my hands in his. He looked directly in my eyes as he said this, and I got the impression he meant longer than just that week, but I didn't want to make any assumptions.

The limo stopped then, and David pulled out a silk scarf. He started to cover my eyes with the scarf, but I stopped him.

"I don't like being blindfolded," I told him.

"Just trust me, Nicole. I won't let anything happen to you," he reassured me.

I surrendered to his wish and let him blindfold me. I was still hesitant, but I did trust him, so I felt safe with him. He helped me out of the limo and again took my hand. He started walking, and I had no choice but to follow. I hadn't been paying attention to our surroundings as we were driving, so I had no idea where we were. We continued walking for a minute, then the fragrance of flowers caught my attention. David stopped walking, but since my eyes were covered I couldn't tell, so I walked right into him.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I told you I don't like to have my eyes covered," I reminded him.

"It's quite alright," he answered. "Just have a seat, enjoy the fragrances, and I'll be right back." He placed his hands on my shoulders, gently pushed down so I knew it was safe to sit, and kissed me again. This kiss, however, was full of heat and passion. Then he was gone again. I felt the urge to remove the blindfold, but I didn't want to spoil whatever it was he had planned. David returned moments later, and I felt him sit down next to me. He kissed me again, removing the blindfold as he did so, and then wrapped his arms around me.

When I finally pulled away from our kiss and opened my eyes, I was completely blown away at what I saw. We were sitting on a bench right in the middle of a beautiful botanical garden. I looked around in awe, captivated by the natural beauty around me. Finally I tore my eyes away from my surroundings and looked at David, who was smiling at me. I couldn't figure out why he wanted to do all this for me. Not able to find words to express my gratitude, I gave him another kiss.

"Do you like it here?" he asked. He had puppy dog eyes, excited, full of hope.

"Of course I do! How did you know I would want to come here? How did you know my favorites from this morning?" I questioned him, completely bewildered. Then it dawned on me. Earlier today when I was with the girls, telling them everything that David had done for me, Marie asked me no questions. She just sat there, listening and smiling to herself. "Marie…"

"Ok, I confess. I did a little research," he admitted.

"Well, it was worth it," I told him. I gave him a hug, and we walked around the gardens for a little while. Everything was beautiful, and again, I couldn't believe my luck. I was in a gorgeous place with a gorgeous man, and I was quite possibly the happiest woman on the planet. Suddenly, breaking my trance, David stopped me in my tracks, pulled me into a tight embrace, and gave me another one of his heart-stopping, weak-in-the-knees kisses.

"Want to go back to my place tonight?" he asked me. He had that look in his eyes again, the one that told me I wouldn't be getting much sleep tonight. I just kissed him in response, and he led me back to the limo. He lived only minutes from the gardens, but it seemed like hours. I sat on his lap facing him, his arms wrapped around my waist, grinding my hips into him as we kissed. He growled quietly in response to my touch, and his grasp on my hips grew tighter. Finally the limo pulled to a stop, and it took every ounce of willpower I had to break the kiss and climb off of David so we could go inside. He led me through the front doors of his house, up the stairs and into his bedroom.

He picked me up so that my legs were wrapped around his waist, and he pinned me against the wall. I was helpless in this position, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I continued to grind my hips into him, again causing him to growl, but much louder this time. When he couldn't take the teasing anymore, he carried me over to the bed and dropped me right in the center. I lay there, supporting my weight on my elbows, watching in sheer ecstasy as David ripped off his shirt. He had a fantastic body! He walked back over to the bed and crawled on top of me, planting small kisses as he went. His mouth finally reached mine, and we kissed with such heat and passion that we were both out of breath. He broke the kiss and lowered himself to my chest. I was still fully clothed, but he took care of that in seconds, ripping my shirt and skirt right off.

He unhooked my bra with his teeth, and ran his teeth over my nipples. I cried out, enjoying the slight pain that caused. He looked up to make sure he didn't really hurt me, but continued his journey when he saw me smile. He nibbled the skin on my stomach, knowing now he could go a little rougher than he'd been the previous night. He traveled down until he reached my pussy and wasting no time, dove right in to taste my juices. He ran his tongue up and down my slit, like he was licking a large ice cream cone.

Almost instantly, David brought me to orgasm. I lay on his bed writhing, the overwhelming sensations urging me to beg him to stop, but he would have none of it. He continued his assault on my pussy, although he did ease up a little bit. He stayed right where he was, gently licking my pussy lips, dipping his tongue into my opening, even tracing my anal opening with the very tip of his tongue, knowing enough to stay away from my clit. It all felt so wonderful, and even though I had just had an orgasm, his mouth and tongue got me into a state of arousal once more. I started breathing heavier, and as soon as David heard that, he went immediately to my clit and started sucking very lightly. My legs started shaking as he flicked his tongue against my clit, and my fingers clutched at the blankets as he brought me to my second orgasm of the night.

As I lay there reveling in the pleasure of everything, I felt David climbing up over me. He supported his weight on his elbows and just looked at me. I gave him a kiss and attempted to flip him onto his back, but he was bigger and stronger than me and kept me pinned to the bed. Without saying a word, he slipped his cock into me and started moving so slow that it was almost torture. I started bucking my hips, wrapping my legs around him, anything to make him move faster and harder, but again, he would have none of it. He continued his slow thrusting for a few minutes, but the feel of my warm, wet pussy around his cock was too much for him to take, and he started thrusting faster. I took advantage of the momentary distraction and got him on his back.

I lowered myself onto his cock and started riding him like it was the last time. I just couldn't get enough of him. David reached up and started playing with my nipples, but was becoming increasingly distracted by my movements on his cock. I pinned his hands above his head, told him to lay back and enjoy himself. He closed his eyes in response, and I continued riding his cock. I heard him growl as he grabbed my hips and pulled me down onto him harder than ever. I squeezed my pussy around his cock and swiveled my hips as he thrust up into me. He grunted a few times before exploding inside of me. I lifted myself off of his cock and moved down the bed until his member was in front of my face.

"Turn-about's fair play," I teased, as I gently licked the tip of his cock. I knew he was sensitive from his orgasm, so I was careful. I slowly licked up and down his shaft, cleaning our mixed juices off of him as he laid there trying to catch his breath. When it seemed as though he had calmed down a little bit, I started sucking on his cock with more fervor than I had been before. I felt him tangle his hands in my hair as I licked and sucked on his cock. His hips thrust his cock harder and faster into my mouth, and I felt his grip in my hair get very tight as he shot his load into my mouth. I moved away from his cock and crawled up beside him on the bed.

"Oh, my god," he said, breathless, wrapping his arms around me. "You are amazing. I've never felt anything like that before."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," I replied.

"So what concert are you going to see tomorrow night?" he asked me with a smirk.

"Oh, I don't know. Some local band, I think. I hear the lead singer is dead sexy," I joked with him. "If he is that good looking, I might see if I can get a date with him after the show."

"Oh, man, just when I thought I had you all to myself. Where are your seats?" he questioned.

"I think they're pretty far back, but I'm not sure. Marie has the tickets in her room," I replied.

"Well, don't worry about those seats," he told me. "You and the girls will have the best seats in the house. I can't come and pick you up tomorrow, but I'll have a limo pick the three of you up. Be ready by 4:30. My driver will escort you to the theater, and I'll take over from there."

"Why are you so good to me?" I asked him.

"You're different than any other woman I've ever met. You see people as people, not objects. There's just something about you that I'm drawn to, I can't explain it," he said.

"Good answer," I said, as I gave him a big kiss and fell asleep in his arms for the second night in a row.