Disturbed for Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure nothing happened earlier tonight at the theater? If Steve did anything to hurt you, I'll fucking kill him," he said, and I could hear the anger coming back to his voice.

"Please don't worry, and don't hurt him. Nothing happened, I promise you. He just wanted something that I wasn't willing to give him. That belongs to someone else now," I told him.

"Oh, yeah? What did he want?" David asked me. I squeezed my pussy muscles around his soft but still sensitive cock. He grunted. "That", I said.

"Glad to hear it belongs to me," he whispered.

"Who said I was talking about you?" I joked, smiling. He gave me sad puppy dog eyes, which just made me laugh.

"When are you going back to Connecticut?" he wanted to know.

"Our flight is in three days. I took a whole week off from work, and we're only halfway through our vacation," I informed him.

"Good. You'll be staying here with me for the rest of your vacation, and you can tell Marie and Cait they're welcome to stay here, too, if they'd like," he offered.

"You're too good to me," I said. "I'll give them a call tomorrow, as I'm sure they're just as busy with Mike and Dan as I am with you."

"Yeah, I wouldn't doubt it," he smirked.

"Now, maybe we can go get some sleep. You look like you're about to pass out," I told him, climbing off of him and pulling him to his feet.

"Good idea," he agreed. He picked me up, carried me upstairs to his bedroom and wrapped himself around me. "We never did get to drink that wine," I mentioned to him, as we both fell into a blissful sleep.

12