Disturbed for Life Ch. 04

Story Info
A little teasing never hurt anyone.
4.6k words
5
11.2k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to those who have voted on my stories so far. If you haven't done so, please take the time to both vote and leave a comment. Just let me know what you think, good or bad! Anyway...here's the next chapter of my story. Hope you enjoy!

**************

The next morning I was greeted by the sun shining and the birds chirping outside David's bedroom window. He was still fast asleep, being thoroughly exhausted from his activities the day before. I lay there for a few moments, watching his chest rise and fall with the rhythmic movements of his breathing. His mouth was slightly open, and he had a serene look on his face. Pulling myself away from the view, I decided to take advantage of the alone time and get a shower in before he woke up. I walked into the bathroom, started the waterfall shower, and undressed. I stood in front of the full length mirror and just looked at myself. I still questioned why David Draiman of all people would want to spend his time with me.

Again, I pushed these thoughts out of my head. 'He's a big boy, and he knows what he's doing,' I told myself. I got in the shower and lathered my body in the freesia scented body wash David had so thoughtfully put there for me. He had also gotten my favorite shampoo and conditioner, along with everything else I could possibly need for a shower. I was too absorbed in the simple pleasure of his shower to hear the bathroom door open.

"Showering without me? How fun can that be?" I heard from beyond the shower doors.

"You think you can make it a more enjoyable experience?" I asked him back.

"Well, I'm willing to give it a shot," he replied, as he opened the shower door and stepped in behind me. I handed him the bottle of conditioner, and without saying a word, he began to work it into my freshly washed hair. His hands felt so good on my scalp, so relaxing, I felt myself leaning back into him as he worked. He moved me back under the water so I could rinse out the conditioner. I picked up the bar of soap he used for himself and lathered a washcloth. I started with his upper body, massaging his neck and shoulders. He let out a relaxed sigh, and I took that as a sign to continue. I worked my way down his back, moving very slowly, knowing he was enjoying the massage, not to mention having my hands all over him.

I moved so that I was now facing him, and I began to massage his chest and abs. I felt his muscles quiver, then relax under my fingers. He started to say something, but I stopped him.

"Don't speak, just feel," I told him.

I slowly moved my hands down his body, massaging his hips as I went. I avoided his manhood, which was now fully erect and clearly seeking my attention. I massaged first his left thigh, then his right, down to his calf muscles. I took my time on his legs, wanting him to enjoy himself, but also building up the anticipation of my next move. I very slowly moved my hands back up his body. I lightly licked the tip of his cock on my way, just enough to hear his breath catch in his throat.

When I was standing again, he pulled me into a very tight embrace and locked his mouth with mine. His arms snaked around my back to my ass, and I felt myself being lifted off the floor. Knowing exactly what he wanted, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he lowered my body onto his throbbing, rock hard cock. I sighed into our kiss as he groaned, and he began moving me ever so slowly up and down his shaft. Neither of us was in any hurry, so we enjoyed the slow pace of our love making.

He broke our kiss and started moving faster inside of me. I placed my hands on his shoulders and met him stroke for stroke. I just couldn't get enough of this man. I moved faster and faster, grinding my hips, mashing my clit against his pubic bone. My fingers began to tighten on his shoulders, and I let out a scream as I reached an explosive orgasm.

I felt David biting my neck and I heard his grunts as he slammed me down onto his cock before he came hard inside me. He leaned back against the wall, eyes closed, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. If it weren't for his strong arms still supporting my weight, I probably would have fallen to the shower floor.

"I never did wish you a happy birthday yesterday," he said as he planted small kisses on my neck.

"That's quite alright, this has been the best birthday I've had in a long time," I told him.

"Well, I have something for you," he revealed as he pulled me off his softening cock and placed me gently on the floor. "Let's get cleaned up first."

When we were done, we made our way back to the bedroom. I was wrapped in his robe, and he had a towel around his waist.

"Sit on the bed and close your eyes," he said, ignoring my look of angst. He knew I didn't like surprises, but he also knew I would comply. So, I sat there with my eyes closed, awaiting the surprise he had for me. I heard him padding his way back to the bedroom a minute later, and I felt him put a small velvet box in my hand as he sat next to me. My eyes snapped open, and I looked from the box, to David, and back to the box.

"Well, are you going to sit there and stare, or are you going to open it?" he asked me.

"Uhh...I think I'll sit here and stare, if it's all the same to you," I said, joking.

I slowly opened the box, not knowing what to expect. When I saw its contents, I was so surprised that I nearly dropped it. Lying on a bed of red velvet was the most gorgeous necklace I had ever seen. A teardrop shaped ruby (my birthstone), half an inch high, surrounded by a dozen or so tiny diamonds, all suspended on a platinum chain. My mouth opened in a silent "O", and I was once again lost for words.

"Do you like it?" I heard David ask me. I still couldn't speak, so I simply looked in his eyes and nodded. Finally, I found my voice. "You shouldn't have..." I trailed off.

"I know I didn't have to, but I wanted to," he said. "I wanted to get you something to remember this week by." As he said this, he swept my still wet hair off to the side, kissed my neck, and placed the necklace around it. I sat on the bed in stunned silence, running my finger along the ruby before throwing my arms around David's neck and thanking him over and over again.

"This has been the best birthday I've ever had, thank you so much for everything," I said, giving him a kiss.

"I'm glad you're having a good time," he said. "Come on, it's still early. Let's go get some breakfast."

"If you'll recall, I don't have any clothes here. Just what I had on last night, and that's not exactly breakfast attire," I reminded him.

"Good point. Here," he said, as he tossed me a pair of his sweatpants and a white tank top. "Put those on, we're not going anywhere fancy."

"Gee, thanks," I replied, smacking him lightly. "Now I feel like one of the guys."

"Trust me, they don't look nearly as good as you do in my clothes," he said with a little grin.

"Glad to hear it," I said.

After we were both dressed, David brought me to a small bakery near his house where we had a wonderful breakfast, and then we made our way back to the house. I called the girls to let them know they could stay at David's house as he had said the night before, and they gladly took him up on the offer. When I got off the phone, he came around the corner wearing only a pair of sweats. I couldn't help but stare at him.

"I really wish you wouldn't do that," I told him. "It's distracting."

"What? I'm in my own house!" he replied.

"Yeah, but seeing you like that makes me not want to leave," I said, walking over to him and putting my hands on his chest, savoring the feel of his muscles flexing under my touch.

"So don't," he said, taking my hands away from his chest and wrapping my arms around his neck, as his went down to my ass. He covered my mouth with his, pulling me close to him so I could feel just how much he wanted me to stay. Before I got too wrapped up in him, I pulled away.

"You know very well I have to go over to the hotel and pick up the rest of my stuff. Don't try to make me stay," I told him, playfully pushing him away. He came right back and began kissing my neck. I sighed, enjoying the way his lips felt on my neck, but I pulled away again, and I told him I had to go. Before I left, I grabbed his rock hard cock through his sweats and gave him a heated kiss. As I walked away, I could see the frustration in his eyes, and I smiled to myself.

When I got to the hotel, I threw my clothes in my bags and packed the candles David had gotten for me. When I had everything, I walked down to Cait and Marie's rooms to pick them up. When I finally saw them, the first thing they wanted was the see the necklace, as I had told them about it on the phone earlier.

"Oh, my god," exclaimed Marie. "It's so gorgeous! Remind me never to do anything special for your birthday again!"

"Ok, ok, enough. Hurry up, finish packing. We have to get back to David's house, he said he as some sort of surprise waiting for us," I told them. I was lying through my teeth of course, as I knew exactly what he had planned. He decided to ask Dan and Mike over to his house that night, as the girls were also going to be there. They didn't have any concerts to worry about for the next few days, so we were all going to camp out at his place. He had planned to have dinner set up also, and I was looking forward to spending time with everyone. When Cait and Marie were done packing, we piled ourselves back into the limo and headed back to the house.

"Welcome to my humble abode," David said as we walked in the door, giving us a funny little bow. I couldn't stifle a snicker.

"Thank you for letting us stay here, we really appreciate it," Cait said to him.

"Not at all. Anything to keep this one near me while you guys are in town," he said, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me tight to his side. "Now, if you ladies would like, there are two bedrooms on the third floor, each with a private bath. Make yourselves at home." That last comment came with a cute little smirk, and the same bow as before.

After the girls were safely upstairs and out of earshot, he turned to me. "And you, milady, can help me with dinner," he said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the kitchen. Dan and Mike were already there, which would explain why David was at the door waiting for us, ready to get the girls upstairs so they wouldn't see. The guys started talking about...well, guy stuff, and I stayed in the kitchen for all of 10 minutes before I opted to get myself ready as well. I slapped David's ass as I left, and he turned and gave me a warning look. I just raised my hands and shrugged as I walked upstairs to the bedroom.

I took yet another shower, making this one very quick. When I was done, I wrapped myself in David's robe again and began picking through my clothes to find something to wear. I had just found the pants I wanted when—

"Can you greet me like that every time I walk into my bedroom?"

I was bent over, and apparently, the robe was riding up a little too high, so David got quite a show.

"I guess I could, but I'd require some form of payment," I said as I walked over to him and brought my face very close to his.

"What would that me?" he asked, and I could see him restraining himself from attacking me again.

I kissed him hungrily, and pulled back before he could really respond.

"You're a smart boy, I think you can figure that one out. Now, get out, I have to get dressed and you have to finish dinner!" I said and I again playfully pushed on his chest. He attempted to give me sad eyes, but it didn't work too well, as they were filled to the brim with lust. I couldn't stop myself from laughing as he walked away like a wounded puppy. I knew I was in for it later, and smiled at the thought. After I finally got my outfit picked out (cute khaki capri's and a light purple tank top) and finished dressing, I went upstairs to visit with the girls for a few minutes. When I walked in, they were obsessing over what to wear.

"Guys, it's just dinner. Put on a pair of jeans and a tank top, you'll be fine," I told them. They took my advice and were dressed within minutes. "Come on, I'm starved. Let's go get some food."

Since they didn't really know their way around the house, they followed me to the back patio, where David and the boys had set everything up. However, he was the only one I saw out there, relaxing in a lounge chair with a beer in his hand. I looked inquisitively at him, but he just smiled and motioned for me to sit down on his lap. I did so, and Cait and Marie took seats across from us, with their backs to the door. David and I were the only ones to see Mike and Dan come out the sliding door every so quietly, sneak up behind my friends and tickle them. They were so surprised they both fell out of their chairs, and I was bent over, laughing hysterically. Even David got a chuckle out of it.

When I finally calmed down, I looked over to see the guys apologizing to Cait and Marie, but I knew they weren't mad. The girls were just glad to see them again. We all sat on the patio, enjoying the food, the drinks, and each others' company. Before I knew it, it was almost 1AM, and I had fallen asleep on David's shoulder.

"Don't fall asleep on me now, baby," he whispered in my ear, as he ran his hand down my cheek to my chin. "I have plans for you."

"Don't you worry, I'll never be too tired for you," I whispered back, lightly nipping the sensitive skin behind his ear. I felt a stirring underneath me, and I knew I was turning him on. I continued until he had to push me away.

"I have to leave the patio with some sense of dignity, you know," he said quietly. He stood, after adjusting himself, with me hiding him from view.

"Ok, guys. It's been a long day, I'm beat. I'm gonna crash. Mike, Dan, you know where your rooms are," he said, giving them the slightest wink. Their rooms just "happened" to be the ones my friends were staying in. Then he turned to the girls. "Ladies, enjoy the rest of your evening." With that said, he took my hand started to walk into the house. I said goodnight to everyone and allowed David to lead me. We barely had the bedroom door closed before he had me pinned against the wall, kissing me hard and removing my shirt.

"I hope you enjoyed teasing me all day, because now it's your turn," he said with an evil little grin as he picked me up and carried me to the bed. He laid me down in the center and pulled out a blindfold. I knew better than to say anything to him, but I was still a little wary about having my eyes covered. David was very gentle, though, so my fears were quickly vanishing. I stayed where I was, with the blindfold over my eyes, not knowing what to expect. When I felt something cold around my left wrist, I started to worry a little bit, and it grew worse when I felt that same coldness around my other wrist. I tried to move my hands, but couldn't. David had handcuffed me to the headboard. I whimpered softly, but he would have none of it.

"Shh, baby," he whispered in my ear. "You know I would never hurt you. Lay back, don't speak, just feel." He was mimicking my words from earlier that morning. I relaxed slightly, putting my trust in him.

I felt him nibbling on my ear as I had done to him moments earlier, and I let out a sigh. He moved away from my neck and traveled downward. I still had my clothes on except for the shirt he had removed, but he took care of that. He unhooked my strapless bra and removed it, then my pants—I had once again neglected to put on panties.

"Beautiful," he said. "You are truly beautiful."

Before I could respond, he once again covered my mouth with his in a passionate, unhurried kiss. He left my mouth, moving down to my breasts. He took one nipple in his mouth, sucking and biting. When he was satisfied with my sighs and moans from one, he moved to the other. Such exquisite torture, and I was loving every second of it. David took his time exploring every inch of my body, though I knew it was probably killing him to wait. He traveled from my breasts to my stomach, covering it with small kisses, dipping his tongue into my navel, and then moved back up to my breasts.

My nipples were very hard and sensitive, so when he took one in his mouth, I cried out in pleasure. He knew he hadn't hurt me, so he continued to suck and pull on them. I was so turned on, I was squirming on the bed, begging him for more. He pulled away from my breasts and moved down to my legs. He separated them, and I felt something being wrapped around my ankles. He was also tying my legs up. At that point, I needed him so bad, I didn't care what part of me he tied to the bed.

"David, please...," I started.

"Please what?" he asked.

"I want you. I need you so bad!" I pleaded with him.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't quite hear you. What was it you wanted?" It was a good thing he had me tied up...

"I need you, right now. I need you to fuck me!"

He crawled back on top of me, whispering, "Be patient, baby. Good things come to those who wait."

I gave a frustrated sigh, knowing he wouldn't give in until he was ready, so I lay there, desperately yearning for his touch. I felt him crawl down my body and stop between my legs. The anticipation was driving me insane with lust, and I continued to squirm on the bed. Just when I thought I'd go out of my mind, I felt his tongue on my pussy. Very lightly, he licked my outer lips, again taking his time. He took turns, going from one side to the other. It felt so good, but not what I wanted. I thrust my hips toward his face, trying to make him go further. He just chuckled and pulled away. I let out an exasperated sigh, my movements not having the desired effect.

"Lay still," David told me with that soft, yet commanding voice of his, sending shivers up my spine. I stopped moving, and he found his way back to my pussy, diving right in. He wrapped his lips around my clit, sucking gently and flicking his tongue back and forth across the tip while two of his fingers entered my dripping hole. I cried out and raised my hips involuntarily, but he didn't stop this time. He continued to suck on my clit, and his fingers moved in and out of my pussy with fervor.

"Oh, God! Please don't stop, baby, that feels so good! Please don't stop!"...

...and he didn't. He kept pleasuring me until I started jerking on the bed. His mouth and hand had brought me to a violent orgasm, my upper body rising off of the bed, as far as I could go due to the handcuffs. I screamed out his name and collapsed back onto the bed, trying to catch my breath. He crawled back up the bed and kissed me, and I could taste myself on his lips. That did nothing but turn me on even more. David took the blindfold off and looked into my eyes.

"Was that payment enough, or do I owe you more?" he asked, kissing me again.

"Oh, I think that was plenty. Can you untie me now? I have a few ideas of my own I want to put into action," I told him.

"Yeah, I guess I can do that," he said as he found the key to the handcuffs and released my hands. He went down to my feet and untied my legs, then crawled back onto the bed. I flipped him onto his back when he wasn't expecting it and told him to lie still. He wasn't tied to the bed, so I didn't have that advantage, but I knew I could have my way with him nonetheless. I started with the skin behind his ears, as I knew that was a major hot spot for him. I licked and nibbled that skin until he pulled me away and pushed me farther down his body. I went back up, stopping at his chest and planting small kisses all over it, taking his nipples in my mouth one at a time, lightly running my teeth over them. He sucked in a breath when he felt me do that, but didn't protest. I felt his hands back on my shoulders, pushing lightly, letting me know he didn't want to wait.

I decided to give in to his request, as I had teased him so much during the day. He didn't really deserve it now, too, after the orgasm he had just given me. I found my way to his gorgeous cock and took it in my hands. I slowly rubbed up and down, using the copious amount of precum that had formed as lubrication. I gently squeezed as I went up, causing David to growl. After a few more strokes with my hands, I took just the tip of his cock in my mouth and sucked ever so softly. He moaned when I did this, and I felt him tangle his hands in my hair. I took my mouth off his cock and ran my tongue along the underside of his shaft, stopping to flick my tongue against the underside of the tip.

12