Disturbia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The helpless woman was lowered until she was suspended, her down painting toes just an inch or so from the marbled floor of the foyer. Suspended by a single strand of what looked like very delicate wire but that was in actual fact very strong high tensile steel. She swung very gently. The natural arch of the swing very long due to the length of the wire she was suspended by. Julia moved in close, to steady her. So that the swinging stopped but so that she simple rotated, like some sort of bizarre ballet dancer. She rotated very very slowly. The rotation very slow, very smooth due to the fact that she, whoever she was couldn't make any other movement that would be required to interrupt that smooth flow. The slow slow slow rotation treating Julia to angles of view all around the suspended form.

"HISSSSSSSNNGGGGGGG HISSSSSNNNG HISSSSSNNNG HISSSSSNNNG."

One imagined eyes bulging, terrified under that double skinned, inflated rubber hood. Except it wasn't a hood, as such. It was an all in one thing this woman was sealed into. No seams. Just smoothness. Moulded, bondaged perfection. It was like she were some sort of toy that had been shrink wrapped and sealed into the shiny packaging, ready for sale. Or ready for playing with. Like she was a doll maybe. The only thing that ruined the romance of such a doll was the cruel, vicious look that the head cage provided. Oh yes, and those sounds she made. Awful sounds really. Made more awful by the overall vision. Oh yes, and the overall bondage. And that latex shrink wrapping. The overall cruel state she was being held in. The whole package really. Disturbing yes. Disturbing but at the same time erotic. A high intensity eroticism.

"Hello Lydia dear. I know this isn't easy for you. But it will get easier, as time goes by you will adapt. AND, you'll be delighted to know that you were missed tonight. Everybody thinks that you should join us on these party nights. Well, I don't see a problem with that in the future at all, depending on how well you do for me. How much of a good girl you are. We'll see. But I did suggest to everyone tonight that maybe you were actually here in spirit."

Julia's smoke drenched voice had changed in tone. It rasped and it hissed as she moved in close to the rubbered, caged head of Lydia, the new girl in town. There was a desperate increase in volume and pitch coming from the speaker valve. The hiss of breathing was a constant one. As though she were not breathing of her own accord, but as though she were being assisted in breathing. As though the act of breathing naturally had been taken away from her. Apart from the assisted breathing, there was also the anxiety that dripped out of that mouth valve. Anxiety. Fear. Apprehension. All words that could apply to that noise.

"HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSNNNNGGGGNNGNGGNNGNGNGG HISSSSSSSSSSSNNNGGNGNG HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHSSSSSS NNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG."

The assisted, permitted breathing accompanied by an electronic whimpering of heightened distress and anxiety.

"Ssshhhh shhhhhhhh sweety. Look I'll do a deal with you. Its the weekend. If you are a really good girl for me over the weekend.. then before we get get you something like normal for work on Monday.. I'll let you cum. Is that a deal or not?"

Julia's voice had lightened up a bit. As though she were happy with herself. But at the same time so did the whimpering, through the valve, lighten up a little bit. A slightly 'grateful' whimpering. As though the thought of being allowed to cum in two days time was of absolute importance. Or more than that. As though she were indeed desperate to cum and would do anything for that to be allowed to happen. Yes the poor unfortunate creature known as Lydia liked the sound of that. A light at the end of a tunnel. Permission to cum. Ohyesssss!

"HISSSSSNNNN HISSSSSNNNG HISSSSSNNNG HISSSSSNNNG HISSSSSNNNG."

Julia stood away from the suspended form and smiled.

"Good girl Lydia, good good girl. I can just see that you are going to learn very very quickly. And I like that Lydia... a fast learner."

One couldn't help but notice the manic like qualities of the voice between the clicks of her heels on the marble floor.

"Now... we need to adjust you slightly, get you settled for the night, and then we have the whole weekend ahead of us."

There was another tone of whimper and anxiety from behind all that rubber. A tone that dripped of dread. Julia moved to the side of the foyer to one of the mirrored walls. The door she swung open was invisible to those who didn't know it existed. She disappeared in through it and re-emerged a few minutes later pulling a stainless steel medical like trolley. On the top platform, laid out side by side like thick gelatine sausages were three organic like objects, each around six inches long. Slick, thick, and yet at the same time transparent. It was easy to apply the organic tag to these things. They didn't just look alive... on closer inspection one could see the intricate vein like strands running through them. All through them. And on closer inspection, and to the touch they felt alive. At one end of each of these sausages, stainless steel valve like devices identical to those at Lydia's mouth, crotch and anus

The rubbered wheels of the trolley were almost silent. Julia's heels were not and despite Lydia's impaired hearing, she could sense her coming closer and the anxiety filled whimpering started all over again. This time though there was an urgency to it. An urgency not detected before. The urgency tinted with fear.

There was a deeper, clearer more acute sounding groan that came from Lydia as Julia pulled on a pair of transparent, surgical rubber gloves. She seemed to enjoy doing that, and letting the tight wrist 'snap' around her wrists once her long slender fingers were fully inserted into the gloves. It wasn't the pulling on of the rubber gloves that caused the groan from Lydia though. No, it wasn't that at all... rather it was the light, light stroking of her latexed tummy. Or more precisely it was the light, light, almost delicate stroking of the rubbered fingers over the swollen tummy bulge that caused it.

"MMMMNNNNN HISSSSSNNNGMMMMMMNNGGGGGGGG AAANNNGGGHHHHHH."

Quite an inhumane groan that was also a drenched sob. She could feel the stroking of her stomach. She could feel that. There was no doubt about that. But it was like what the stroking meant. It was like Julia had turned her attentions to the stomach bulge. That the stomach bulge was in fact the source of most of Lydia's anxiety and discomfort. As though it was the source of her nightmares during the times, locked suspended in the blackness of the loft of Julia's house, that she drifted off into a semi-disturbed sleep.

"Sshhhhhh shhhhhhhhh..... just relex Lydia. Be good girl for Julia, shssssssshhhh."

As she spoke gently to Lydia she turned the stroking of the tummy bulge into a full palmed petting. As though she wrapped her open hand around the curve of the bulge and gently, but ever so gently petted it. And then the growing intensity of the groan from Lydia as Julia's hand went lower. Over the curve of the bulge and down towards her crotch. If Lydia could have twitched out of the way she would have. The fact was that she was unable to do that in the most extreme way imaginable. The only way she could communicate was through the differing sounds she made through the oral valve.

Julia lightly circled the upper most crotch valve. Just circling around its circumference. The closer look showing that this gusset area of the rubberisation was re-enforced. Needed to be re-enforced due to the unseen pressures. Oh from the outside, everything look smooth, and tidy, and neat. Inside Lydia though there were several forced pressures all at work. Julia placed her fingers and spread them around the crotch valve. There were grips, ideally placed for the fingers. With one click and 'twist' of the valve there was a gush, or a sharp burst of released air. Like compressed air. It sounded s though that compressed air was also drenched, or dripping with fluids. And with that gush, and drench, a deeper more meaningful groan from Lydia. The stomach bulge visibly deflated. Not all the way. But it deflated roughly by a third of its size and Lydia's groan was a mixture of relief, and of more and more dread.

As Julia twisted and released the compressed air, she waited a few seconds for that to dispel before she began to pull. When she did pull, she did so slowly and carefully, just pressing with spread fingers around the rubbered circumference of the hole whilst pulling gently with that hand that gripped the valve end of the gelatine sausage.. There was a sound from Lydia's crotch. Like a glugging, gurlgling sound as she pulled the spent gelatine sausage from the helpless women. Except, it wasn't like the gelatine sausages that were placed on the trolley. This one had expanded and elongated after its insertion. It has been inserted into Lydia, twist locked into position and then simply allowed to do its work inside of her. As Julia pulled, so the stark pink redness of her inner sexual flesh was pulled out with it. This really was s stark contrast to her black shiny rubber. The sex flesh appeared eager and hungry to keep sucking on this 'thing' that had been inside of her. Julia pulled and pulled, the eventual length several feet and the other end, had split into several tendrils, that although now spent had obviously been alive enough for an internal search and seek operation.

"HISSSSSSSSNNGGGGGG HISSSSSNNNG HHHHHHSSSSSSSNNNGGGGGGGGG."

Deep, deep breathing and deep deep groans all rolled into the same sound and emitted through the oral valve. Julia carefully wrapped the spent gelatine thing up into a coil and placed it into a stainless steel bucket that had been placed on the lower tray of the trolley. Before turning her attention to the anal valve, she squatted down, onto her own high heels for a closer look at Lydia's gaping sexuality. It didn't look like a normal sex at all. It looked hungry and alive and as though with a mind and a will of its own. The fact that it twitched and pulsated through the re-enforced hole of the rubber made it a strangely bizarre, organic sight. Julia looked closely at the sex for some minutes as though she were mesmerised by it. But at the same time she was having a close look at the clitoris. She was simply, tugging and stretching a little on the spider like cap that was over it. An identical cap the the ones that covered her nipples. Julia, was as though she were checking the thickness of the clitoris base and making mental notes for the future. Just tugging it lightly then letting it go. Measuring its thickness and its elasticity.. and also the different pitches of groan and sob that emitted from the oral valve. It was most certain that Julia was savoring the sounds the helpless girl was making/

"HISSSSSNNNG HISSSSSNNNG HISSSSSNNNG HISSSSSNNNG."

Such manipulation of such ultra sensitive femininity causing yet more differing pitches of distress from the woman. Julia moved her fingers... so that they circled the anal valve. Again, it was like she was letting Lydia know what was coming next by gently tapping her fingers around this valve so that she would feel it. It was like Lydia was holding her breath in anticipation. The twist and then the gush and release of compressed air and fluids and the visible shrinking to almost flat of the tummy bulge. And then there was that extended, excruciating groan as the air expelled and as the tummy bulge shrank. Just that few seconds of waiting for that air to escape and then Julia was pulling that thick, gelatine sausage from its hole. Once again, much longer, much thicker than the new ones laid out on the trolley. This one too had expanded in length and girth on insertion. This one too had done its pre-set work inside the woman's rear tunnel... and deeper. As Julia pulled out the thing, so Lydia's extended, distended anal bud was dragged back out through the rubbered hole. Julia got down, and looked closely as she pulled carefully, and slowly. Her tongue swiping across her deep red lips as she pulled.

"HISSSSSSSSSSNNNNNNNNNGGGGG HISSSSSSSSSSSGGGGGGGGGGG."

The noise and tone had changed. There was relief there. That was obvious. An easier, more manageable breathing even if it was a 'permitted' and 'assisted' breathing. But also, something else. Inside that relieved breathing, and slightly less urgent mewling there was also that dread. Albeit a different level of dread. As though she knew her relief would be short lived. Short lived indeed.

Julia took the curled up enormous, snake like length of the anal gelatine thing and dumped it in the bucket with the other one. She did this from a standing position and even the slightest movement of her high heels caused a loud click on the marble floor. It was as though those clicks were amplified. They weren't of course. It just seemed that way.

"Good girl Lydia, goood good girl."

Julia seemed genuinely impressed with Lydia as she next moved to her head and face. The cage was designed so that the oral valve was easily available to fingers. Julia's fingers. The ones that would twist and pull on that particular appendage. Once again there was that hissing of escaping compressed air for a few seconds before Julia slowly began to pull the gelatine out. As the air had escaped so the long bulge that ran the length of her throat, dispelled and flattened out. And the remainder of the stomach bulge flattened out. It became obvious that that particular 'sausage' had been inserted then inflated inside of Lydia's throat cutting off her normal mode of breathing, and instilling a regulated method. And that tendrils had gone deep into her. Down into her stomach. Her breathing was out of her control with that thing inside of her. The assisted permitted breathing was only one trick of the oral appendage though. Just one trick. Julia pulled out its enormous length and drool and bile dripped from it into the bucket as she curled it up and placed it with the other two.

The mouth hole in the rubber was also re-enforced. As the thing had been pulled out, what was left were Lydia's pretty, smooth red lips creating as stark a contrast as her sex and anal areas. There was a tongue that slithered out from between the lips. As though it were searching for something. Not just that it was searching for something, but searching hungrily for something is the same way that her sex twitched, and pushed out.. so the tongue slithered out all dripping with drool and hungry. In addition there was the mewling and gentle growling from a now free throat. Only one word was really decipherable in amongst all the incoherent noises.

"PPPPPPLEASE, PPPPLEASE, PPPPPPLEASE."

Julia stood nonchalant as though taking a breather and as though enjoying her work. And as though enjoying and absorbing the woman's distress. She liked to see and hear the distress of other women. That much was clear. But the distress of Lydia sent out conflicting messages. She was being tortured yes. In unimaginable ways. But also, her sexuality was being toyed with. Manipulated and cajoled in ways that was instilling an insipid, terrible addiction. It was therefor unclear what she was begging, or pleading for. The ending of the torture. Or, the continuation of the sexual element. Julia stood back, an almost cruel smile played across her own luscious lips. Julia knew only to well of the conflicting torments being caused. It was a desired and very much engineered effect.

"Good girl Lydia, good girl. You know Aunty Julia is very very pleased with you. I can see you getting double cums on Sunday. Wouldn't that be nice, hmmmm?"

Julia's tone indeed like she were talking to a niece who had misbehaved in the recent past. But that was intentional. Deliberate. And with it, the extended, mewl like groan that crept up Lydia's throat and into her mouth before dripping from her red mouth.

The insertion of the new, fresh gelatine sausages was as much a torture of Lydia's mind, as a torture of her femininity once they were in and twist locked into place. Julia chose to replace the vaginal and anal ones first. Going through her mind was that she so much wanted to hear the unhindered noises of distress, and enforced pleasure as the semi live gelatine things worked inside. It wasn't an accident then that she first held up each one, and played it across the exposed mouth of the woman so that she could identify the shape, and the feel of it before it was offered to its respective hole.

The six inches or so of the length, and the two inches approximately of the girth slid into the vagina with ease. There was a sucking in of breath as Lydia felt that re-invasion. But there was also a sob as she recognised the beginning of a new period of torment. Time now meant nothing to her. It was just an indeterminate 'period'. Her sex sucked and clung hungrily to the gelatine and there was another sucking in of air as the end was twisted, the valve locked and sealed into position. Almost immediately there was that hissing sound again. Like the sound of compressed air as the gelatine thing came to life inside her. Lydia's oral lips stretching, and distorting just before she let out an ear piercing scream. Inside her, the thing was thickening and elongating. But more than that, more than just the stretching of her tunnel, one tendril had found her urethra and was sliding its way down her pee hole and into her bladder. Once inside there it was expanding, rubberising the walls of her bladder, creating a pressure and a feeling of the need to pee. But on a constant basis. In the main tunnel of her sex the rubber gelatine had expanded to its maximum, stretching the smooth fleshy walls of her tunnel to the maximum, and, length wise it had found her cervix. It had pushed up against the cervix and around it, creating a pressure and a coating there to. The expansion in her bladder and vaginal tunnel had formed part of the tummy bulge before. And as that rubber gelatine thing had worked inside her, so the bulge had started to reform. With that torment, just a couple more simple words became decipherable.

"OHHHHH GODDDDDD PLEAAAAAAAAAASE GODDDDDD PLEAAASSEEEEE."

Julia liked that. She like it very much. That pleading, that noise became a constant as Julia worked. Next picking up the anal sausage and slowly, slowly sliding it into the twitching, sucking anus. There were gasps and sighs, like ones of gratitude and relief as the thing was pushed fully in then twist locked into place. Just a split second of silence and then that hissing of what sounded like that compressed air again. The thing expanding inside her and the renewed groan and renewed urgency as the thing stretched her anal canal to its maximum. The length also, pushing deeper into her. Then deeper still until it was nudging against her colon. Nudging against it but also, wrapping it in as much of the rubber like gelatine as was possible creating a permanent and tortuous pressure. The expansion going further also. Sliding down into her bowel and expanding further, swelling the bowel and creating that feeling of need to relieve herself. Like a dry, balloon like enema. Rubberising the innards of her bowels.

"OOOOOHHHHH GODDDDDD GODDDDDDDD PLEASEEEEEE GODDDDDDDD."

The pressures applied deep in her femininity creating dual sensations. Yes the desperate need to relieve herself but also, a feed, a feed to her covered, tormented clitoris and her nipples.. Absolute incessant continuous hell, inside another hell.

"Hmmm well, baby, there is no God here... just Me. But you are being very good and you know how I like a good girl don't you."

The tone wasn't mocking. It was simply encouraging and cajoling the woman. Making her feel like she was pleasing her tormentress. And, she had learned even this early that pleasing Julia was of great great importance.