Disturbia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSS."

Even gratitude in that hissing yes, as Julia turned her attention to the oral gelatine sausage.

What was startling, and quite unbelievable was the amount of different noises that came from the one remaining and available hole. It was clear to see that Lydia's mouth was a pretty mouth. And the deep red long lasting lipstick made it even prettier. Lush full lips one could imagine were quite able and quite proficient under normal circumstances and yet didn't quite know what to do with themselves in these stress, and duress conditions. Like the anal and vaginal rubbered holes, her mouth hole was reenforced. The rim of the hole pressing in around the mouth making the lips protrude quite obscenely from the hood part of the rubber shrink wrapping. What enhanced this even more was the fact that the double skinned hood part was inflated, so the head looked swollen, and out of proportion to the luscious redness of the mouth. Oddly this enhanced the mouth more, made it more 'desirable' in a strange kind of way. And that desirability, that lusciousness of those continually opening and closing lips. Those stretching, and pouting lips only served further to draw attention to the noises that came out of them.

The particular noise as Julia offered the gelatine sausage to those lips was one that dripped and drooled anxiety. It was one that although didn't speak any decipherable words, was toned in pleading and begging. But it was a pleading and a begging that was also kind of resigned to its fate. As the tip of the transparent, vein ridden thing touched the centre of her mouth, the centre of those delicious lips, so they parted in readiness to absorb the thing. Julia slid the sausage in full in one smooth firm movement and at the same time, twisted the end to lock it. It was just a case of imagination, knowing that behind that hood, the woman's eyes would be bulging, popping almost as her tongue was forced to the bottom of her mouth and how her throat muscles contorted and adapted around it.

But that was only half the story. Not even half the story actually. There was this hissing of compressed air. And the re-bulge of the throat as the thing extended and worked its ways to her deeper femininity. This gelatine thing was different. As its end tendrils expended down into the lungs of Lydia, her normal mode of breathing was cut off. And so a narrow central tube opened up that allowed a regulated breathing only. It was this regulated, assisted breathing that helped to feed the deeper sexuality. The breathing tighter, more controlled. Restricted breathing that quickened the normal pulse and heart rates. Air sucked in through the multipurpose oral valve and directly into the lungs. Other tendrils then making their way through intestines and into the stomach. The stomach expanding, adding to the tummy bulge easily viewable from the outside. The smooth, black, rubbered tummy.

"HISSSSSSSSNNNNNNNHGGGGG HISSSSSNNNG HISSSSSNNNG HISSSSSNNNG."

Normal mode of detached whimpering and and hissing resumed. Julia, slowly, very slowly just running her finger over the tummy bulge. Very gently, almost imperceptibly pressing the tips of her fingers into the rubbered shape. Making the whimpering noises accelarate and the hisses sound more urgent. This in itself a display of how every single sense of the woman inside that rubber was heightened and accentuated and controlled. Julia pressing then releasing. Pressing then releasing. Just so that she could hear, and enjoy the different pitches that came from Lydia.

By far the best pitch saved for last as Julia circled the woman for the last time before caressing the up button on the remote control unit. The hoist setting into motion immediately, and the black shiny, bondaged form rising again towards the blackness of the trap doors. A slow rising up. No swinging, just a slow rotation that was stopped as she neared the end of the lift. And a last desperate whimper as she disappeared up into the blackness. Julia watching. Her tongue sliding over her lips. The fingers of one hand, once again playing over the extended pierced nipple through the dress. Then that smile.

It was 4am. The weekend was just beginning.

DISTURBIA © drkfetyshnyghts 2009