Ditched

Story Info
She's stuck in a ditch with boyfriend's dad.
4.1k words
4.33
70.7k
20
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex and I had not been together long at all, in fact, it had only been a few months but it was a wild few months. He was younger than me but together our chemistry made us rampant. He had deep ginger hair and creamy tanned skin which I suspected was due to the sun bed rather than the infamous ginger-caramel skin gene which I didn't actually believe existed anywhere in the world. For a 19 year old he was charming and funny. In fact, his main drawback, and it was a huge drawback was that he lived with his parents.

We both knew we were never going to get married and I was far from the sweet little angel his mother had in mind for him. Alex was never going to introduce me to his parents. I was the kind of girl his mum had always worried he would end up with. Don't get me wrong I wasn't into drugs and I paid my own way in life but I loved fun. I loved going out and having a giggle and getting a bit too drunk and acting a bit too loud and I hated ironing, why iron something if it looked ok with a few creases? Alex's mum wanted a sweet girl who would stay at home and give birth every 18 months for the first 6 years of marriage and someone who would always wear crisp clean white cotton dresses.

Alex was as bad as me. His mum still gave him lunch money to take to work but little did she know that he spent it on condoms and pints of lager. The first time we'd actually got together we had almost ruined the moment by laughing as he tried to cram 50 pence pieces into the condom machine of the local pub.

"Alex darling, get yourself a nice sandwich" he kept repeating over and over again in a high pitched, well pronounced voice as we collapsed laughing.

At 27 I'd not lived with my parents for 9 years. First there was university, then a shared house and now finally I had a mortgage with my cousin Teddy. It was on a two bed flat but it worked well for us. He worked long hours and I worked shifts so we tended to be like ships in the night. Still, we'd only lived together for 5 months and because he was my older cousin I felt weird about bringing guys back. I know he wouldn't mind, at least I'm pretty sure he wouldn't but I wanted him to bring someone back first, and so far he hadn't.

Alex and I had been grabbing moments any time and any place we could, to do as much as we could. In fact the excitement of having to find places to sneak off to made it all the hornier. Last week I'd signed up as a member of his gym just so we could sneak into a shower together for a quick bit of action. And let me tell you, it was well worth the £40 a month.

Tonight Teddy had friends round and Alex's mum was out playing Bridge with her friends so we decided to spend the evening in his garage. The taxi dropped me off just around the corner and I called him to say I was waiting. He ran around the corner moments later, took a quick mouthful of my cheap wine and pulled me close.

"You smell good, follow me"

He grabbed my hand and led me down the street, turning and giving me a cheeky school boy grin. I trotted behind, forced to move quicker than intended in heels like this. The teetering and trotting finally came to a stop as Alex turned to me and indicated we move quietly with a finger held firmly to his lips. I took off my shoes and we slipped down the side of fair sized house towards a barely open garage door. Alex lifted the door slightly and we crept underneath and into the darkness of his parent's garage.

It was a fair size; probably a double with a door at the back which he said led to his dad's shed. The concrete on my feet felt cold and I hopped from foot to foot trying to return the heels without falling over. Alex gently shut the slide down door and led me to the back of the garage, towards the entrance to the shed. I felt the texture under my shoes change and realised he had laid some sort of blanket out. He sat down promptly and looked up at me with that childlike grin again; proud of himself. Then he padded his hand on the floor as an indication for me to join him. Next he revealed two disposable plastic cups and took the wine from me, pouring happily. Who said romance was dead? We drank our wine quickly, grinning at each other, neither saying a word but both knowing what was coming next.

I made the first move. I usually did. I stood up and once again removed the heels; they'd been a bad idea anyway. Next off was my coat, faux fur. It wasn't a particularly cold night but I thought it went well with my dress and heels. A girl has to be aware of fashion do's and don't when trying to bed her man these days. Although I suppose "bedding" him wasn't strictly correct in this situation. I dropped the coat and felt the cool damp air refresh my skin instantly. Alex stared at me, enjoying the show. I stood in my black dress. It wasn't too dramatic but it clinged at the top and had spaghetti straps that flattered my figure and hugged my breasts which were small and firm enough to sit nicely without support. I teased him by twirling around and letting the skirt rise and fall. I knew he was getting excited because he kept shifting his position on the floor.

Next I pulled the dress up slowly over my head and stood in just my pants, letting my knee's touch and feet point inwards whilst sucking gently on my finger. Alex knew the cue and dived up running his hands over as much of my flesh as possible and cupping my breasts firmly, squeezing my nipples each time he let his hands leave them. Then he moved towards my bottom, grabbing it, kissing my neck and gently biting it and gripping me increasingly tighter towards him. He stood back urgently and pulled his t shirt over his head, unbuttoning his jeans but not finishing. He stared up from his half fastened jeans and noticed my hand sliding gently under my pants.

He moved forward and dropped to his knee's, eyes wide and eager; pushing my pants aside and letting his tongue flicker gently just inside me. It felt good, really good. I moved forward so I was standing over him and he continued to let his tongue glide around my clitoris and inside me. My knees were getting wobbly. He gripped my thighs hard. Gently I nudged him and he moved back, allowing me to lie back on the blanket. I tried to remove my pants slowly but I wanted him pretty bad so it got kind of fumbly, yet he stared on with his eager eyes, barely able to wait for my next invitation.

I lay back and gently stroked my breast, squeezing my thighs tight together and enjoying the sensation it created in my crotch. Alex was having trouble deciding if he should focus on me or risk missing my antics by focusing on undoing his jeans. His decision was cut short by the sound of a car very nearby. Too nearby.

"Fuck it's my mum!" He whispered as loudly as possible, waving his arms at me to get up. Dazed by the interruption I froze. Alex was in a wild panic, grabbing our strewn clothes. He pulled his t-shirt over his head and started rolling me over and away from the blanket.

"alright, alright" I said which was met with a glare and ridiculously audible "SSSshhh".

He pointed to the shed door and I tiptoed through it at speed. He followed minutes later and shut the door, breathing heavily and looking panic stricken.

"Where are my clothes Alex?"

"Oh shit, did you not bring them in?" He looked livid. "For fucks sake! Right, wait outside."

He tried the shed's outer door but it was locked. He looked up at the Window and my heart sunk. This had to be a joke. He opened the window and offered his hands to heave me up. This wasn't happening. I stepped up and Alex pushed me high enough so that I was able to squeeze through the open window. I wasn't a big girl by any means, in fact I was quite petite and yet this was going to be a struggle. I almost screamed as the cold frame touched my ribs. Looking back, the only explanation for me not screaming was that the air had literally been knocked from my lungs. As I continued to pull myself through the window Alex retreated to the garage,

"I'll meet you outside. I'll bring your clothes. Just stay quiet." He muttered.

Great, I was stuck halfway through a window, naked. At least it was dark. Although how far away was the floor when I got through this thing? Did I have to go head first?

I heard Alex talking to his mum and feeding her some crap about looking for an old tennis racket. I was now pretty much stuck fast in this window. I was dangling head first and couldn't see the ground below and my legs were spread wide for balance. If I got caught now my whole entire life's worth of dignity would be gone. Forever.

All of a sudden a light went on. I could not believe this; they were using the back door to enter the house. I could here the low grumble of Alex's voice mixed with the dulcet tones of his mother. Great, they had a security light. How was I supposed to hide out if they had a security light? It was powerful enough to bring planes in. The good news was that I could see the ground now and it wasn't very far away because his garden sloped at the back. It came upwards in a gentle slope from the back door to the shed where there was then a more dramatic slope down which sunk just behind the shed, a bit like a ditch or a bunker. I wriggled forward, feeling the cold metal caressing every inch of my body until my hands could reach the outside window sill, then I squeezed my bum through and let myself drop. Not the comfiest of falls ever but I seemed to have avoided any serious injuries. I kept myself crouched low and headed for the bunker.

The earth felt surprisingly warm after the chill of the metal window frame and I lay back breathing heavier than I'd realised. The grass was soft and comforting. Where was Alex?

I sat for what seemed like forever, which in reality must have been about ten minutes when the security light flashed on again. I rolled onto my stomach and peeked over the top of the bunker. Alex and his mum were leaving the house. That was odd. She'd only just got back in. Perhaps she'd forgotten something and he was helping her out? I heard the garage door creak open and then the rumble of the car engine. The garage door squealed shut and I heard a car door slam and the engine whine as the car reversed. I was glad she had gone back out. His dad sounded ok but his mum was a nightmare.

The air was cooling slightly but it was very still so there was no breeze to give me a chill. What was Alex doing now? Had he gone back for my clothes? I flopped over again and onto my back and lay, propped by the slope of the bunker. I was starting to get annoyed now. This was a joke. I couldn't even go home because I was stark bloody naked.

An eternity passed and finally the light flicked back on. I rolled over and stuck my head out again. No one! Great! I rolled back onto my back and wrapped my arms around my body. This was a disaster. I could feel tears suddenly stinging the corners of my eyes. How long did he want me to stay here? He must have gone out with his mum. How could he do this? Then suddenly the light flicked on again.

"Please, please, please" I whispered, crossing my fingers.

I rolled over and stuck my head out of the safety of the ditch. Oh great, now his Dad was going out too. What was this, a family bloody outing? Actually, with him gone, maybe I could climb back in the garage?

"Hello?" I froze, had he seen me? "Hello, Amy?" His dad knew my name? Shit! "Amy, I'm Paul, Alex's dad." I hugged myself tightly in a foetal position just hoping he would leave. I heard the pad of his feet get nearer until suddenly he jumped down the bunker.

"Hey, it's ok down here isn't it?." He chirped politely, looking around briefly then back at me. I must have looked like a startled rabbit because he passed me a jacket but kept his distance. "Don't worry. I saw you struggle out of that window. I was upstairs in my study and I heard the old bag's car rumble up." He smiled gently. "She was supposed to be at Bridge but it got cancelled so she came home to pick up Alex for a game of Squash. You can't see the shed from downstairs but up there you get a good view, especially with the security light."

"I'm so embarrassed" I put my head down and gulped back tears.

"Don't be. You don't have to worry. I would've come out here sooner but I.."

I looked up, expectant but he said nothing, just looked down.

"Thanks for the Jacket. I thought I'd be here all night." I smiled.

"Thing is, I wish you could be. I mean, I saw you from up there and I couldn't take my eyes off you. You looked stunning. Then, I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have, but I flicked the security light on from the inside so I could see you, lying here. I just watched you. I saw you turning over and it was like, it was like I'd never wanted anything else before" His confession was half embarrassed, half charged with feelings. "I've seen you before. I've heard Alex on the phone to you, and them pictures he has, so I knew it was you."

I wanted to die. I was lying in a ditch, half naked with Alex's dad who had seen me bare everything in various poses on photographs, then climbing out of a window, now lying in a ditch in his garden with no clothing whatsoever. Oh my god, he'd seen everything! And now I believed he was coming on to me.

"I've made some tea so I'll just go and get it. Don't want to risk letting you indoors in case the old trout returns" He smiled and got up.

I sat confused. The jacket was snuggly and now he was getting me tea. This guy had confessed to perving on me; his son's girlfriend and now he was looking after me and I felt a kind of compassion towards him. He was a nice guy married to a hag and the more I thought about it the more my compassion turned to passion.

He came back moments later with the tea.

"If we stay down here we wont keep setting the security light off. That's if you are ok? Not too cold?"

I smiled and moved a little closer. "I'm fine. Thanks for being nice to me. I can't believe Alex took off."

"His mother is a very persuasive woman. She knows about you and she's not happy. There's a girl called Annabel at the Country Club. 18 years old and thick as two short planks but her father is rich and has a lot of respect so my wife thinks that makes her perfect. She wont rest until she's set them up together. Her Bridge class wont have really been cancelled tonight. She'll just be keeping him away from you. He's not a bad lad, just bullied by Rosemary. We both are. Pathetic really."

Cheeky bitch I thought. I'll show her. I gulped the tea down and felt the warm rush run down my body. I kneeled up and turned to face Paul. He wasn't that old. Probably early 40's and he looked like he was in shape. His face was kind but his eyes were hungry. They never left me. I held his gaze and slowly unzipped the jacket all the way down. My breasts were not exposed but a thin strip of skin could be seen all the way down the middle of the jacket.

"Are we overlooked here?"

"Err No." He coughed. "Neighbours can't see us here."

I now knew who Alex got his intense eyes from. I gently removed the coat from my shoulders and placed it behind me. Paul took in my breasts and lowered his eyes to the tip of my pussy. A small strip of dark hair could be seen but the rest was hidden by my closed legs. Paul moved forward and removed his shirt. He took my hands and looked me up and down, settling on my face.

"May I kiss you?"

I giggled at his request. The same girly routine I played with Alex before I fucked him hard. I moved forward and kissed Paul. He had more stubble than Alex but his kisses were more controlled. I pushed my body close towards him and he kneeled up so I could get nearer. I wrapped my legs around his waist so that he took my weight and he gripped me tightly, groaning lightly as we kissed. I soon felt his grip weaken and I unwrapped my legs.

"Best take these off, grass stains is all we need" He laughed lightly as he undid his jeans and pushed them down, revealing his erection. It was fixed close to him with tight boxer shorts but there was no doubt about his arousal. Next he removed them and I looked up at his cock, expectant. The tip was swollen and tight, I moved towards it and let my mouth cup the tip. He groaned and I tasted pre cum. I let my tongue flick over the end until it became too much for him and I let him sink his cock deep into my mouth. I sucked hard and he controlled it by thrusting forward and back.

All the while I couldn't stop thinking "I'm about to fuck Alex's dad". It was weird and yet it was the horniest situation I'd ever been in. I kept sucking hard until his groans told me that he was getting close. I slid my mouth from his cock and moved to his balls, gently taking each of them in my mouth and sucking lightly. He liked this, a lot. "You best stop now." He groaned.

I did as he said and looked at him, pouting, wanting him to touch me so, so badly. I could feel my clit throbbing and wanted nothing more than to fuck him hard and fast, there and then.

He moved his head to my breasts and kissed them hard, sucking my nipples. I felt his hand trace slowly down my stomach until he found my pussy. He fingers slipped over my clit and he groaned louder this time. I parted my legs more for easier access and he slipped a finger inside.

"That feels gorgeous" he groaned as I watched his cock throbbing whilst he fingered me, his thumb circling the outer flesh of my clit, rhythmical. I parted my legs further still and leaned forward, tensing the muscles in my bottom, intensifying the feeling. He felt my grip tighten around his finger.

I gently moved back, releasing his finger and motioned for him to lie down. He did so without comment and I looked on as his cock stood, eagerly awaiting me. The ditch made it slightly easier because he was lay at a slight angle, head higher than feet. I smiled at him and he smiled back, that same hungry look never leaving his eyes. I wondered when he'd last had sex. How old was Alex... 19 years. That was probably my answer. I climbed on top of him, flattening his cock to him stomach as I leaned forward and kissed him. The ground was becoming muddy with our weight and constant movement. He held my hips tightly and I began riding the length of his cock which lay pinned between his stomach and my pussy. I felt my clit slide up and down the length of his cock and feeling it touch the tip was making me wild. I knew if I carried on I was going to come and I needed him inside me.

I lifted myself gently and guided his wet cock carefully into my pussy. He groaned as I enclosed it. I balanced myself on my feet and started moving up and down, faster and faster. He groaned and writhed and eventually he sat up and rolled me onto my back. I grabbed at him and held him close. His back was covered in grass and mud and it felt good.

He pumped his cock inside me and held me close. It felt amazing. So naughty and yet so very nice. I splayed my arms and legs as far as they could go let the mud we had disturbed coat my skin. As Paul's rhythm became faster and his groans more steady I grabbed at grass, pulling chunks from the ground, with one hand I then grabbed his hair, letting the grass fall gently back onto to my breasts and with the other I rubbed my clit. The texture of the grass felt very different from the usual touch of my smooth fingers and I came hard, moments before Paul pulled his cock out and emptied warm liquid onto my stomach and pussy.

We lay exhausted in the grassy mud and let our breathing slowly settle. I looked at my hands and giggled at the mess. We were filthy.

"Hey Listen. I'll go grab some clothes for you and a quick shower okay? Then I'll call you a cab." Paul spoke gently and my smile gave him the answer he needed.

I placed the jacket over me and must have drifted off to sleep because soon Paul was gently nudging my arm, his smell fresh and soapy. He handed me a tracksuit which I assumed were Alex's and some trainers that must have been Rosemary's old ones. Only Rosemary would wear them by choice. I got dressed and he ushered me to the driveway where he kissed me gently on the forehead and smiled. Exhausted I trundled off and folded myself into the taxi cab.

12