Ditched at the Beach House

Story Info
Eric is seduced by his daughter's friend.
2k words
4.28
199k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Cynthia, and I divorced about six months ago. She was very sexually adventurous and I could only imagine what she was doing to the guy she was seeing now. Probably blowing his mind, like she did mine when we made love for the first time, and many times after. In any case, there I was in my mid-forties and it had been six months since I'd had any action at all.

Cynthia and I had a daughter together, Brandy. She was 18 years old and living with me over the summer before she went away to college. I was overjoyed at this, but there was one drawback. Brandy had a beautiful best friend. She and Julia were together all the time, especially now since they would be going to different colleges in the fall. I had always thought Julia was cute, but at 18, she had developed into a gorgeous young woman. She was about 5 feet 6 inches tall, with long blonde hair, a nice flat stomach and mouthwatering little tits. It was all I could do to keep from getting a hard on around her.

I had taken a long weekend off from work to take Brandy away to a beach house that we rent every summer. She asked if Julia could come along, and of course I said yes.

We left on Friday morning. It was only an hour drive from our place to the beach. Julia showed up wearing tiny shorts and a white wife beater, and I could feel my cock twitch at the sight of her. I thought this was going to be a long weekend.

When we got there, Brandy and I showed Julia around. My bedroom was right next to Brandy's, but now I realized that only the thin wall would separate me from Julia. I just hoped I could control myself. After we got settled in, the girls spent the day down by the water. From the porch I could see Julia in a red bikini, water running down her tits and from her back over her ass. After watching her for a few minutes I had a raging boner, and I had to go inside to relieve myself. I went into the bathroom and immediately started stroking my aching cock, desperately wishing that it was Julia's mouth wrapped around my dick, rather than my own hand. I came quietly a few minutes later, and felt a little bit better.

That night after dinner, Brandy and Julia decided that they were going to go into town. Although I didn't really want to be alone, I couldn't say no to my daughter. I told them not to be too late, and Julia left wearing a little mini skirt and a tank top. When she was walking out the door, she bent over to fix her shoe strap and I caught a glimpse of her ass cheeks, and the beautiful line leading down to her pussy. I couldn't help but stare. She straightened up, and she turned her head back at me and winked. I couldn't believe it. Did she give me that peek on purpose?

Once again, Julia had caused my dick to harden. I was somewhat depressed at this thought and decided to just go to bed to get her off my mind. I shouldn't have these thoughts about my daughters best friend.

A few hours later I woke at the sound of the back door slamming. "They're home," I thought. But then I only heard one pair of footsteps. I decided to go downstairs and investigate. Just as I opened the door though, Julia reached the top of the stairs. I could see that she was upset, the moonlight showed that her mascara had run down her face from crying.

"Julia, what's the matter? Where's Brandy?" I asked her, all sexual thoughts forgotten.

"She's with Tommy. She ditched me!" she cried.

"Who's Tommy?" I asked, wondering what my daughter was doing with him.

"He's some boy we met at the bar, she left with him and ditched me," she said, sounding terribly sad.

"I'm so sorry," I said, and moved to put my arms around her. "Don't worry, I'll talk to Brandy when she gets home." Julia fit into my arms in just the right way. I stroked her hair in a fatherly way, genuinely concerned for her feelings.

Then everything changed. Julia hugged me. She started rubbing my back, pulling me closer to her, resting her head on my shoulder. I could feel the blood rushing to my cock in arousal, and I helplessly tried to fight it.

"Oh, Eric," she breathed. "You're so sweet. I wish there were more guys like you." She continued to stroke my back, letting her hands linger on my neck. Then she looked up at me. "I don't know why Cynthia wanted to divorce you. You're so handsome."

I was speechless. This incredible 18-year-old girl was in my arms, looking at me with lust in her eyes. "I knew coming on this trip would be a bad idea," she said. "I knew I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off you." She pulled my face down to hers and kissed me with her soft lips. Her little pink tongue darted into my mouth, enveloping me passionately. I forgot everything else.

I knew it was wrong, but I wanted to get her into my bedroom as quickly as possible. It was as if she read my mind, because just then she broke our kiss and walked into my room. As the shock wore off, I followed her.

She waited until I had come in and she shut the door behind me. "I have been waiting to do this for so long, Eric. Please...." I cut her off with a hard kiss. I was so hot for her it was almost violent. She let out a muffled moan as my tongue explored her mouth. I pulled her close to me, whimpering, desperate to be inside her. But I knew I would have to go slow. Julia could be a virgin, for all I knew.

"Eric," she whispered, pulling away from me. "Eric, please take me. I want you to be my first lover..."

I nearly came in my pants when she said this. I took a deep breath and eased Julia onto the bed. I kissed her deeply, moving on top of her and in between her lovely legs. I let my hands roam all over her innocent body, finally reaching her cotton covered breasts. I gasped when I realized she wasn't wearing a bra. I knew I had to taste her. I let my mouth drop down to her neck, and she moaned in response. I lifted her camisole up as I moved down further, and I took one of her little pink nipples into my mouth and let my tongue roll over it again and again. She gasped and ran her hands through my hair, arching her back as I sucked on her tits. I switched over to her other breast and did the same. I could feel my dick straining against my boxers and I had to move on before I exploded.

I lifted her up and took off her shirt. Then I kissed down her muscular stomach, letting my tongue linger on her soft skin.

"Ohhh, Eric...." she moaned. I decided to leave her skirt on. I reached down and stroked her right thigh, letting my hand move further up until I reached the hem of her thong. I ran my hand over it and could feel that Julia was completely soaked. The heat coming from her pussy was too much. I pulled the thong off and ever so lightly parted her pussy lips, exposing her clit. I moved quickly down until my face was inches away from her cunt.

Buried in her skirt, I gently pressed my lips against her clit. Her body twitched and she started breathing heavily. I slowly brought my tongue to her flesh, finally tasting her sweet juices.

"Oh God, Eric!" she yelled out. I let my tongue dive inside her, the first man to ever taste her hot cunt. I went back up to her clit, rhythmically sucking and stroking it with my mouth, flicking the little bud with the tip of my tongue. Her body started convulsing, and she was gasping.

"Eric! Oh, please don't stop Eric..... Oh!" She held her breath as her very first orgasm rushed through her body, her heart beating fast, feeling a lust that she didn't know existed.

When I knew she was finished, I moved back onto the bed, laying next to her. I finally took of her skirt, and Julia was naked in my bed, looking like an innocent goddess.

She moved her hands over my bare chest, as I had gone to bed with only boxers on. I pulled her close to me and led her hand down to my rock hard penis. I could tell she wasn't sure what to do, so I pulled my underwear off, and let my cock free. I placed my hand over hers and began moving it up and down, finally feeling a woman's touch. I desperately wanted to feel Julia's mouth around my dick.

"Julia," I whispered, "please, Julia..." And I gently pushed her down toward my crotch. Although she was inexperienced, she sure was eager to please me. Immediately she placed herself over my dick. I let out a moan as I felt her hot mouth enclose over the head, and I could feel the precum oozing out. I gently put my hands on her head to guide her, and started thrusting into her mouth. I didn't want it to get too intense though, because I wanted to be inside her hot little pussy more than anything. After a few moments of this ecstasy, I stopped her and brought her face back up to mine for a kiss.

"Eric, take my virginity, please Eric..." she moaned. How could I refuse that?

I laid her on her back and moved between her legs. My cock was now fully erect at nine inches, and I knew it would probably hurt her. So, I reached down and rubbed her clit to make sure she was nice and wet. I could already slip three fingers into her.

"Please, Eric, please...." she said. I knew it was time.

I put the head of my cock right at her hot opening. I thought it might be better if she took all of me in one thrust. As gently as I could, I pushed myself all the way into her sopping wet, virgin pussy. She screamed out in pain.

"Eric! It hurts!" she yelled. But I couldn't stop now. I pushed her legs up so they were resting on my shoulders and started rocking my dick into her. She was whimpering from the pain of my cock inside her. I had never felt such a tight pussy before in my life, and I knew it wouldn't be long before I emptied my load in her.

After a few minutes of this gentle rocking, she started stroking my chest.

"Mmmmm, Eric. Ohhh..." She was beginning to enjoy this. I took it as a sign and started thrusting harder, letting my cock come all the way out and slamming it back into her.

"OH ERIC!" She screamed in pleasure. I pressed her legs down hard and started fucking her, knowing there was no way I could stop now.

She started shaking and her breath was quickening. I knew she was going to cum.

Sure enough, I felt her hot pussy contract around my dick and she screamed out in pleasure. This was too much for me and I had to let go, slamming my dick into her tight cunt one more time before my cum filled her up, her contracting pussy milking me dry.

I collapsed on top of her, weak from the first fuck I had in six months.

"Oh, Eric," she breathed, rubbing my back. "That was amazing." With a sigh I rolled off of her onto the bed, my cum dripping out of her cunt.

"Julia..." was all I could say. I held her in my arms and I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up, she was gone, presumably in her own bed so Brandy wouldn't find out. I couldn't believe I had fucked a beautiful virgin, let alone my daughters best friend. I fell back asleep, smiling for the first time in weeks.